[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE POINT FIVE BILLION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: powerball.jpg (69 KB, 465x348) Image search: [Google]
powerball.jpg
69 KB, 465x348
what's your /k/ related plans for the money if you win?

I'm starting up a milled AK shop, i'll hire 100 of you fuckers if i win.

and obviously investments
>>
File: jetpack_speeding.png (16 KB, 419x205) Image search: [Google]
jetpack_speeding.png
16 KB, 419x205
>>
-pay off bills.
-buy car.
-move out of CA.
-buy land and house.
-renovate house with reinforced door frame, internal steel plated door. Security film windows and good locks.
-raise some dogs.
-buy guns and ammo.
-hire lawyers, money manager, and portfolio manager.
-invest.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 916x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 916x536
I'd buy pic related and become the first /k/omando to own one.
>>
>>28530649
>Build a star fort.
>Stock it with cannons and mortars.
>Make sure to garden and orchard space inside.
>Sit out the happening
>>
Buy a bunch of land in Puerto Rico, make a compound in the mountains, bribe the local police so I can have whatever I want (yes I'm aware of their latest Supreme Court decision) and live a life of tropical luxury without snow.
>>
>buy town
>start gun company
>make all the crazy shit you guys come up with
>every one is instantly some type of LEO in my town and can carry around their bat shit crazy guns
>>
File: selection.jpg (76 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
selection.jpg
76 KB, 450x304
>1.5b
Sweet babby jesus that's a lot of money. Would honestly consider buying ridiculous amounts of land and starting a nation where a man would have the freedom to wear shorts as short as he pleased without getting judged for it
>>
>>28530649
I'm smart so I won't be buying lottery tickets.
>>
>playing the lottery

you're just giving your money to some dick who will already have $1.5 billion donated by other idiots
>>
>>28530743
>>28530745
Fucking this. If you buy lottery tickets you clearly have 0 understanding of statistics.
>>
>>28530649
>buying lottery
Look at all these faggots dreaming youll never win
>>
>>28530649
I'd move into parents basement and never leave.
>>
Become a senator. Destroy gun control and the atf.

Buy a lot of land and then hold national nugget festival.
>>
I would buy the largest chunk of Canada i could with the left overs intrest paying for my taxs/ cost of living.

TThengo innawoods indefinitely
>>
buy the president and ban all guns
>>
>>28530745
It's $2. I've spent more of a tooth brush.
>>
>>28530807
Tooth brushes serve a purpose other than false hope.
>>
>>28530649
Start re importing nuggets and raise an army that would be named the nuggeteers. Also import like 10 million rounds as well then start the battle of D.C.
>>
File: Slut.jpg (29 KB, 740x398) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
29 KB, 740x398
Give all my money to moms demand action in exchange for a blowjob from Mrs. Watts
>>
File: african-operations.jpg (130 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
african-operations.jpg
130 KB, 577x435
>>28530649
Set up a trust fund, slowly build up a modest arms collection, then invest in japanese robot waifus and artificial wombs so lonely men can experience love (and women don't have to deal with lonely men, so there's that as well).

Also, I'd sell ridiculously underpriced rifles then, once at least 15 million are sold, leak info on /k/ how to convert them to select fire mode for less than $15 and minimal labor (so minimal it makes constructing a suppressor from an in-line fuel filter look like brain surgery) and watch the ATF scramble to confiscate.
>>
>>28530813
Again, it's $2. Even if you bought a ticket for every drawing (which would be stupid) in the year, that's $208 or a night of drinking. What a loss.
>>
>>28530825
>leak info on /k/ how to convert them to select fire mode for less than $15 and minimal labor
you will never get the design approved by the atf
>>
>>28530831
You spend $208 on one night of drinking?
>>
File: sako-95.jpg (43 KB, 393x418) Image search: [Google]
sako-95.jpg
43 KB, 393x418
>>28530838
Oh, but I will. I won't leak that info until tens of millions have been sold and by the time the ATF bans my design it will be too late.
>>
>>28530840
Depends where I go. If I'm at the AMVETS I usually get away with $50-60. But they don't have good gin or Pimms either.
>>
>>28530750
>buy a $2 ticket
>chances are amazingly low that you'll win
>$2
Unless you're major autismo, an extreme poorfag, or the world's most concentrated jew, why would you cry about throwing $2 at a very very small possibility that it net you millions?
>>
>>28530649
Oh man, I love this game.

>lump sum option
>quit job
>buy new truck
>buy land, like 500 acres
>build house with private range
>buy tank, either an M24 or M48, only requirements is that most of the parts are there, armor is in tank, and breach ring is uncut
>spend the rest of my life shooting guns, driving tank and shooting cars from the junk yard, maybe raise chickens and just homestead and try to be self suffucient
>>
>>28530860
Bleep on
>>
>>28530888
Ok, whatever you say. I guess everyone needs to grow through the anti-conformity phase of their school life.
>>
>>28530871
>armor is in tank.
Wtf i type like a tard. I meant that the hull and turret not be demilled with big ass holes cut in it.
>>
>>28530750
Actually, this is the first lottery where the rate of return from the pot is greater than the investment. You would be a fool not to buy into this one.
>>
>>28530813
Except it's not false
>>
>>28530932
>It'll never happen to me, so it's false and doesn't exist.
>>
>>28530903
Im no snowflake
Im just not an idiot
Not only are lotteries an idiot tax
But buying into a lottery when your odds are at their worst (i e, record breaking jackpots) is even stupider
>>
>>28530956
right. I guess you'll also call the winners stupid for doing that as well.
I mean, who the fuck wants money, right?
Hell, NO ONE should buy into lotteries, it's all very stupid.
Keep that $1-$2 and use it on something smart.
>>
> buy some floors in a bigger city with a good view
> stock up and bug in
> pay a mad scientist to develop a zombie-virus
> lean back and watch the sun go down
>>
Buy Decommissioned Icbm site with private air strip. Fight Bloomberg campaign for wa state gun rights
>>
since its 2$, the loss if I don't win isn't enough to really be detrimental to me. I'll take the 1 in 500 million chance over the zero chance for that price.

>buy SVD. this is first and foremost on the list.
>invest in more SVDs
>buy T-72 from those guys selling them online
>buy AW because I've always wanted one
>buy any collectible funs I can find except modern class 3s because the fuck if they're worth the price
>pay off car
>buy house
>buy abandoned missile silo and make it a house like that guy from the discovery channel when I was a kid and it wasn't the car and reality tv channel
>build a secret housing for my funs in case the happening
>sit on the rest and retire early. I'm content with living at middle class standards.
>>
>>28530825
>convert them to select fire mode for less than $15 and minimal labor
So any milspec ar lower.
>>
>>28530824
From the look of her, you could probably get a blowjob for the price of the lottery ticket.
>>
>>28530986
But you don't get it! As >>28530956 and >>28530750 and >>28530743 stated, you have no a stupid low chance of winning! You're an idiot, and they are the smart people with their $2. And with that $2, they will go on to buy bus fare that'll take them over a cliff and into their deep abyss of smart.
>>
>>28530966
Yes they are an idiot , a lucky idiot but an idiot.
They are one of the literal MILLIONS buying into it, happened to be one of the literal hundreds that will win in their life time.
Either you are just trolling in which well done or we are going to continue going full circle.
Enjoy your years of fruitless spending
>>
>>28531003
Ooh
Ironic shit posting
>>
>>28531018
>not mention anything about always buying lottery tickets ever, except for this one
>he proceeds to generalize out his ass and assume a whole lifestyle
So do you feel good when you put yourself on the pedestal or does it come in waves for you?
>>
File: ct6ozc1.jpg (70 KB, 666x464) Image search: [Google]
ct6ozc1.jpg
70 KB, 666x464
Fuck the trolls. True none of us will probably win, but this is no reason to fuck up what could be a fun thread.
>>
>>28531036
>muh fun!
Child.
>>
File: 1365477221237.jpg (14 KB, 200x211) Image search: [Google]
1365477221237.jpg
14 KB, 200x211
>>28531075
>>
<Move to colorado
<have house/bunker built into mountain
<buy luxury rv
<buy vehicles, guns, ammo, jetskis, mass amounts of roman candles
<attach roman candles to fleet of jetskis
< buy dune buggies with supercharged 454's
< buy mdma, dmt, cocaine, acid,shrooms
<take friends to desert and have one hell of a party.
>>
>>28531075
Nigga it's just money.

It's not like I need to save it because its the only money I'll ever make. Everyone in the world will waste some at one point.
>>
>>28530824
Lost
>>
>>28530750
>I'd rather have no chances whatsoever than to have a low chance of a $2 ticket turning into millions and millions of dollars
>I'm smart
Okay, friend. :^)
>>
>>28531135
refer to >>28530941
>>
File: Blofeld's spacecraft.jpg (23 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
Blofeld's spacecraft.jpg
23 KB, 470x345
>>28530649
I'd buy a laser satellite and go full Blofeld.
>>
>>28531086
I don't know how much arable land in Colorado is, but let's assume you buy 1,000 acres at $1,000/acre.

$1,000,000 (1 Million) USD for the land
a modest $350,000 USD home
a modest $100,000 USD RV
>bullshit vehicles, jetskis
budget $350,000 USD for mostly guns
>drugs $10,000 USD or you're doing it wrong

now you're 1.5 billion minus 1.81 million
>>
>>28530840
Shit, I've drooped $500
>learn2topshelf, nigga
>>
>Buy land
>Build fortified house
>Build /k/ompound around house
>Set up investments and accounts
>Hire lawyers and accountants to help manage it all
>Live out life hunting, fishing, shooting, pursuing various hobbies with my wife and kids
>Take 3 to 4 vacations a year to various places ive always wanted to go to
>>
>>28530941
This is a good point. To me, car accidents were false and didn't exist until I hit that one guy in a parking lot.

Life happens, nuggets. So go buy your $2 tickets and have fun playing a money game. I went and bought mine with my mom. My brother and I will be heading over and we'll all be watching the drawing as a family.

There are some really anti-fun faggots in this particular thread.

>>28530649
OP, I think I'd put most of it in several different bank accounts, invest some, and buy all the 8mm Mauser I can get my hands on. Then I'd finish buying that scout mount and a scope for my 24/47. Brass Stacker makes a mount that doesn't require any machining, so all's I have to do is change out a couple of pins on my good buddy Mauser. After that, I'd pretend I didn't have all the money and live completely like normal, only in a better house and knowing that going to work is no longer a life-or-death thing anymore, so I can have more fun.
>>
Buys all nuggets
Create a army
Kill all niggers and weebs
>>
File: serveimage (6).jpg (76 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (6).jpg
76 KB, 800x450
>>28530649
>buy a gigantic plot of contiguous farmland
>a modest home with room to grow (probably half underground and likely self sustaining too)
>become a farmer
>look into buying or building a small business
>make anime real
>fuck off on my 100k acres and only stop to wait for the ATF choppers to fly over
>>
I just know the asshole that wins is going to claim it publicly. Yeah, he's going to be kidnapped and probably murdered in about 48 hours.

This one guy around her won the lotto, the newspaper interviewed him and published his address, the dumb motherfucker even said he was going to go on vacation for a week. He came home and found his house totally ransacked. Month later, yep they kidnapped and killed him.

Learn how to set up a private trust to claim shit like this.
>>
>>28530685
I would be extremely careful with who you hire to manage your money.

A fiduciary isn't your common "financial planner" you know.
>>
>>28530649
I would find a way to give every kommando at least 5k. maybe do something like ask nuggetfest for an email list or something.

I would have to find a way to filter actual kommandos from random crossboard faggots trying to get money, so just giving it out in thread is a nogo
>>
File: 1451906955340.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
1451906955340.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
>>28530649
Buy 1.5 billion dollars worth of mosin nagants and artificially inflate the price.
>>
>>28530845
>In common use

Kek, suck it ATF
>>
>>28531230
But isn't that what the /k/ PMC is for?
Protecting rich fuckers and their expensive stuff?
>>
>>28530649
>pay debts
>invest to keep money coming
>buy ranch in fucknowhere, flyoverstate
>build compound
>build Temple of Nod
>buy firepower
>promote joke cult
>freak out ATF
>really just have beer, cake & tunes
>boy dont you feel silly Mr pointman?
>offer them beer because I'm a gracious host but just give them malt liquor
>Waco 2.0
>>
>>28530721
these things do randomly show up for sale dont they?

or am i thinking of retired british airships, i know some demolished jet ended up on ebay a couple years ago and only sold for like 50K.
>>
>>28531204
>make anime real
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>28531349
I'll know how when the time comes, just trust me.
>>
File: 1452637105961.png (484 KB, 730x583) Image search: [Google]
1452637105961.png
484 KB, 730x583
>>28530649
Become a cyborg
>>
Run for vice president under Trump.
>>
Have the Japanese company Cyberdyne, build me powerarmor from one of their powered exoskeletons.
>>
File: Shuko_K-80_Light_Machine_Gun.png (315 KB, 1596x1056) Image search: [Google]
Shuko_K-80_Light_Machine_Gun.png
315 KB, 1596x1056
>>28531464
You know I toyed with this idea a bit. I've always liked tinkering with things but I've always been held back on any of my bigger ideas by a lack of funding. I don't think power armor is viable due to a lack of energy, don't take it wrong anon. If you want to build it go right ahead. But I do have some weapon ideas that I've always wanted to experiment with just for shits and giggles. Like I always wanted to build a replica of a Shoku from BF2142. A caseless magazine fed, electronically fired suppression weapon. Just for the hell of it.
>>
File: image.png (852 KB, 1166x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
852 KB, 1166x714
I would fund Nuggetfest and /k/ related products. I love you guys and gals.
>>
>>28531335
winner
>>
>>28531497
I could see power armor tethered to a mobile power source (think: generator on wheels). The armor would have a battery so that if the generator is blown up or if the connection is severed then it would put its remaining energy into opening up so that the occupant could hop out.
>>
>>28530649
>what's your /k/ related plans for the money if you win?

>Donate $7m to the USS Olympia so the US Navy doesn't scrap her
>Donate $50m to the USS Texas
>Buy a PBY
>Buy an armored vehicle, preferably a tank

Most of the money I'd like to think I'd give away to good causes, but I can't know unless I win. I don't need $1b, but I sure would like to give money to those who do need it.
>>
>>28531499
Thanks anon, you're good /k/ommrade.
>>
>>28530649

First part of plan: Spend 2 weeks/however long it takes for the money to clear living in terrible fear that, of all the chances, some dick ass thief decides to burglarize my house and/or mug me and take my winning ticket - /k/ related plan being to start carrying everywhere just in case

Second part, after money clears: Move to gun-friendly state, preferably with SYG and Castle laws, then start amassing a collection of every gun I've ever wanted to shoot
>>
>>28530649
Honestly? I'd buy everything I've ever needed/wanted, and then what's left over, put about 50mil in a mutual fund and give the rest in 1 million intervals to random people I see on the street.

It would be pointless, but to see the look on some hobo's face would be priceless. Or some doc or moms when they see me walking around in full soviet or SS uniform. What ever I feel like that day.

Ahhhhh, wouldn't it be nice?
>>
>>28532609
*soccer
Fucking auto correct
>>
>>28531075

You're just a crabby old bastard. So there.

I'll take the winnings and spend some on hookers and blow. The rest of it I'll probably just waste.
>>
>>28532647
You know they cant give it to you if you tell them you're going to do something illegal with it, right?
>>
>>28531154

>1.5 billion

More like 800 million after taxes. Gotta render unto Caesar, bitch.
>>
>>28531202
Cant into free text
Keeps free texting without the green
Great, now I'm doing it.
>>
Have one massive boating accident
>>
>invest this shit out of the money
>hire lawyers and lobbyists with money
>lobby the fuck out of CA to repeal shitty gun laws
>start huge progun media campaign
>link directly to facts in the campaign so smart people can look up the truth about americas "gun violence" problem
>expose the futility of some gun laws and the hipocrasy of the politicians who endorse it through media campaign
>push for repeal of nfa, ect.
>push for public firearms education

I would literally keep working my day job if I won the lottery so that I could do this.
>>
>>28530685
its 1.5 billion, shove that shit in a bank and you could live off the interest
>>
>>28532658
Lump sum is about $940m, so after taxes you're looking at $620m.
>>
>>28531298

After taxes, you could buy 2.6 million nuggets. If there are still that many around. You could give a nugget to every man, woman, and child who lives in Rome. Or Cali, Columbia (they probably already have enough guns). Or Incheon (they could use 'em). Or Antananarivo Madagascar (this is where they'd probably ship from). Or Manchester England (because fuck Liverpool)
>>
>>28530649
HI POINTS!!!!
HI POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!
You OP, since you started the thread I will buy you two. Two Hi Points for OP
>>
File: acc=1_doc=187.jpg (57 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
acc=1_doc=187.jpg
57 KB, 608x342
With that kind of money, you could make the bosses vision a reality...
>>
>>28530649
I'll buy around 50 thousand hi-points
Spend the rest on hookers and blow.
>>
>>28532653

Well, fuck me. I guess I'm out then.
>>
>>28532713

Well, shit. 620 million isn't even worth bothering.
>>
>Buy land in MI UP.
>Lots of fucking land.
>Build a nice and big log cabin with a giant fire place
>Buy a couple trucks for duty work
>Buy a bunch of my favorite guns
>Have an armory in my basement
>Flat spot on my roof so I can practice long range shooting
>Pave the way for my new shooting range 1000 yds and everything in between
>Set up steel plates at 1k, 900, 850, 800, 750, 600, 550, and 400
>Separate range for pistols/ carbines
>1-300 yds
>Pistol section is 10-30 yds
>Deck out my house in milsurp items, and deer head.
>Giant bed with a headboard made of deer antlers
Basement is a giant man cave with guns everywhere and the door is a safe with the back cut out or some shit so no one but me and my buddies can get in
>Live life like I just dont care

TL:DR dream house/range in upper peninsula michigan
>>
>>28532726
No. I don't want poorfags to be able to afford their meme rifle.
>>
>>28532770

Don't forget a triple-A battery for taking out drones and at least 4 Vulcan Phalanx CIWS to deal with hellfire missile and tomahawk strikes.

Fucking ATF.
>>
>>28530956
"odds are at their worst" which isn't true. Your odds are the same with a low prize and a high prize. The odds don't fluctuate based on that. The chances stay the same as there are the number of combinations.
>>
>>28530649
Id buy you fuckers some guns and equipment.
But I would flood the Britbongs with pump action AKs and pump their media and Ausfailia full of progun stuff. The NRA would get a bunch of money too. Why? Because self defense is a human right. I dont even care what the intent of the 2a was, defending ones self goes hand in hand with the ownership of arms. I think world peave woukd be brought about by the simple idea that if you try to kill someone they might just try to kill you back.
>>
>>28532765
You'll probably have to split it too.
>>
>>28532849
I would buy Colt and fix it.
>>
>>28532902
>Implying even 1% (if there are any at all) of /k/ommandos are worth 7-digit figures at the least

Motherfucker, the jackpot could be split 620 ways and it'd still be more money than most of us will ever see

>inb4 "YEAH WELL I DAYTRADE AND AM WORTH A BUNCH OF MONEY" or some other bullshit, fuck off
>>
>>28530840
Not spending at least $208 on a nights drinking
>>
File: WinTheLotto.jpg (121 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
WinTheLotto.jpg
121 KB, 1024x731
>>28530649
>>
>>28532954
You got like a one in 300 million chance.
>>
>Buy Land
>Buy Guns
>Buy Ammo
>Invest like 80% of remaining cash
>Shoot shit until I die peacefully or the ATF raids my house
>>
>>28532940

I would buy New York and fix it.
>>
>>28530649
I'd purchase a shit ton of land in Greenland and Alaska
>>
>>28532989

It's a roll of a 292,201,338 sided die.

Figure 2 bucks gets me a few wistful moments in my imagination of 'what-if?' scenarios. Worth as much as a fucking movie, nowadays.
>>
>>28530745
See, I never EVER play the lottery, but christ this is like 3x bigger than any lottery in history and I felt compelled to throw down 6 bucks for 3 numbers. I never gamble so my lifetime loss will probably only be this ticket.
>>
>>28533018
You could probably buy Greenland
>>
>>28533025
>2 bucks gets me a few wistful moments in my imagination of 'what-if?' scenarios
These scenarios have been putting me to sleep the past few days.

I love doing the what ifs and everything I would buy with that kind of money
>>
pretty much get to daydream about what you would do with 1 billion, not that I can't do it anytime I want, but when you literally have an astronomical chance, your imagination can run wild and its kind of cathartic.
>>
>>28533041
>I never gamble so my lifetime loss will probably only be this ticket.

Yeah, same here. Never bought lottery tickets before, never been to a casino, shit, never even played poker with my buddies for cash.
>>
>>28530824
I would do it if I could get the BJ in my personal armory. Surrounded by AR-15s and scary Assault type weapons with high cap clipazines.
>>
>>28533054
>>28533059
this, even simulated happiness feels good
>>
>>28530649
>move to state with full auto legal
>purchase a home
>purchase one of every machinegun
>purchase rare guns we can't import (IE SVD)
>purchase machining equipment
>??????
>MG's for everyone
>>
Buy the Supreme Court off. Get them to take some gun control cases and rule Pro Gun.
>>
>>28531086
That isn't how you greentext mate.
>>
>>28530649
Buy a destroyer and name it the Joshua Graham and start /k/'s navy.
>>
>>28530979
>Buy Decommissioned Icbm site with private air strip. Fight Bloomberg campaign for wa state gun rights

Are you me?
>not building resident evil mansion over bunker entrance.
>>
>>28533025
Fair enough, same reason I bought mine.
Some people just get way too caught up.
>>
File: the burned man.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
the burned man.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>>28533325
>Joshua Graham

I like you.
>>
>>28531003
where the fuck do you live that bus fare is 2$? for me it is 4.50.
>>
I'd open the largest indoor and outdoor range in Florida
I'd also offer to pay for a new jumbotron at Raymond James Stadium as long as they name it after me and give me a luxury box at the 50 yard line
Finally I'd buy all the Nuggets and fashion them into a Nugget Throne
>>
>>28532544
Just buy the USS Olympia you tard
>>
>finally visit my Boyfriend in england
>Buy a house and land here in glorious Pennsylvania
>buy a house in brit bong land
>buy shit tons of guns here in america
>buy tons of armor in england
>live the good life
>>
>>28530871
>going to walk away with more than 500 million
>only wants to buy 500 acres

You can do better.
>>
original fg 42

fucking sexy beast
>>
>>28534131
I know, but I'm thinking about the taxes and I can always just buy more land around me.

Was talking to the wife about it asking her what she wanted specific for the house/ land.

Her response?
"T-walls around the whole damn thing."

I got a keeper guys.
>>
>>28530649
-Buy a Barrett
-Hunt big foot
>>
>>28532770
This, except replace the living like I just don't care with turning the UP to the Finnish colony it was always supposed to be, a place where all true Finns can escape the oppression of Helsinkian EUcuck tyrants and enjoy some god damn freedom.
And then live like I just don't care
>>
>>28532770
Please get the fuck out of my head and stay out.
>>
Several tens of millions would go to charity.

I'd open a firearms and ammo manufacturing plant, we would make match grade ammo, FAL and AK builds. I would shell out millions to get a license from JSC Izhmash to manufacture copies of the Dragunov SVD and SVDS.

If the market demand existed, the plant would also produce HK rifles built from hand selected surplus parts kits.

The company would also serve as an importation and acquisition agent for rare firearms and vehicles/equipment.

I'd employ unemployed machinists, media/advertising types, armorers, scouts, and instructors.

Invest remaining monies.
>>
>>28530649
I only plan on playing if nobody wins tonight. By saturday it should be up to 2 billion and then with that you'd get about 675million after lump sum, federal taxes, and gifts.

I'd put 500 million in the bank to live off of interest from CDs since I'd get between 5-15 million a year from interest alone.

With the remaining 175million I'd buy land, ammo, guns, cattle, farm equipment, vehicles. I'd prolly set aside 20 million for my parents and 5 million for my sister. I'd then live it out, but I'd put all my money into a trust just in the event of me getting sued.
>>
>>28530685
hire a lawyer needs to be first.
>>
File: 6935118.jpg (74 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
6935118.jpg
74 KB, 604x453
>>28534364
mathematically speaking its reaching the point where someone *not* winning is pretty much impossible.

1 in 292 million odds means that there are 292 million possible number combinations, one of which i the winner. last Saturday nobody won because only 75% of those numbers were bought. with this much hype going on you can be sure that 100% if not more of the numbers will be drawn, resulting in the jackpot being split. people all around the world are involved this time too, Canadians and Mexicans are crossing the border and Europeans are buying tickets online, its going to suck when this much money was poured into such a ridiculous sum of money only for some dirty foreigner to take it all.
>>
>Never able to marry anyone without a prenup
>Prenup will already turn off 99% of prospective spouses since it basically promises that the marriage will fail
>Single winners will either be foreveralone because they insist on a prenup, or get whittled down by half their fortune every few years whenever they think they've found 'the one' who 'totally didn't marry them for their money, 4 srs'
>>
>>28534396
this, you should be hiring lawyers before you even go to collect the winnings. hell you should be sending them to collect the winnings and place it in a trust under your name.
>>
>>28534430
If it isn't yours then she cant take it.

get a trust, and at most she could take half of what you 'make' from the interest gained that the trust pays you.

Would that still be alot, sure. But it'd only affect you for 1 year, and technically it'd be a drop in the bucket if you got taken for 5-10 million.
>>
>>28534460
That is why I like texas. 1 of 6 states where you can be an anon winner, and no state income tax.
>>
>>28534500
Cali here, can't be anonymous BUT lottery winnings are exempt from state tax.

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-powerball-jackpot-payoff/

Looks like there's 9 states that don't take tax. Only fitting for CA, since the state taxes are fucking ridonkulous to begin with.
>>
After using the money to make even more money:
>Donate a bunch to the NRA to piss off the usual faggots
>Buy a fuckload of guns and ammo including plenty of NFA goodies
>Buy a fully functional tank
>Build what is more or less a self sufficient off grid ninja manor innawoods complete with a nice bunker under it. At least one room will have the infamous dildo horde trap.
>Build private range
>Fund cleaning of local favorite spots depriving future generations of potential circuit board and plastic mines
>Pay for firearm safety PSAs to run on local TV
>Buy bobcat construction thingy and make a mini killdozer for shits and giggles
>Buy a small yacht and secretly arm the hell out of it
>Host a big ass shoot event each year including a gun raffle and an opportunity to fire the tank gun

>people getting super butthurt over others spending $2 on lotto
How poor are you people?
>>
>>28534567
>>people getting super butthurt over others spending $2 on lotto
>How poor are you people?

It's not that they're poor, it's just that like with any gamble, there are those who DON'T gamble/wager/bet on anything, and they just can't wrap their mind around anyone who contributes to the equivalent of the house fund.

No amount of discussion/debate will change the fact that for some people, gambling will always appear to be a fool's errand, especially in games of pure chance (i.e. lottery drawings) more than those requiring some degree of skill (i.e. card games where you play the other people at the table as much as the dealer).

I'm not going to try to berate the people who criticize it, that's their prerogative, nor will I even attempt to go all pseudo-intellectual and be like "MMM WELL CLEARLY IT'S A CASE OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE" (which, in some cases, it is, but that's beside the point).

Just sayin', those who bet on shit like this shouldn't judge those who don't, and vice-versa. Because for the bettors, it's a 1 (or however many tickets they bought) in 292M chance that they can deliver the greatest rebuttal in the history of forever to anyone who doubted them, so they're essentially betting that their defense of themselves is sound; and the detractors are themselves betting, just with a 292M - [number of tickets the subjects of their vitriol bought] in 292M chance of being proven right in their critique.
>>
>>28533399
Yes, I am you.
>>
File: 600px-Tremors2woG.jpg (73 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-Tremors2woG.jpg
73 KB, 600x338
>>28530649
Think Burt from tremors, less wheel guns obviously
>>
>>28530649

Buy about 10 each of lowers for AR-15 and AR-10. Build up a few of each of them.
Buy 50 mags for each platform I have.
Fill out my arsenal with the things I'm missing (Full power bolt, magnum bolt, shottie, subcompact pistol).
Buy a parcel of land and get an FFL for a gun store/range/museum.
Begin buying all the random guns that I want, some of them going to the museum, others going to my personal stash.
Buy another parcel of land and build a moderately large house (call it 3000 sq. feet above ground) with a bunker underneath.
Fill the bunker with supplies and gear for after the bomb.
>>
>>28534755

Yeah, I remembered it as being a lot more impressive, then I saw that scene again recently and realized it was mostly revolvers and kinda went...eh.
>>
>>28534755
>fudd
>the wall

It looked a lot different as a kid.
>>
>>28530649
>win powerball
>burn cell phone
>buy funs
>become tripfag
>shit post on /k/
>swim in the jelly of anonymous faggots on the Internet
>>
>>28531154
Actually it would be better to take the lump sum so depending on the state after taxes or will total out to 500-700 million. Still a lot though
>>
So, in a purely hypothetical situation, I win the jackpot. Reading through the Powerball website's FAQs and info pages, it seems that I would have to wait approximately 2 weeks to actually start seeing the money. So, sub-questions:

1.) Will my State Lottery office take custody of my winning ticket in some legal manner within a day or two of actually winning such that I can have it redeemed, and on the books, and so that I don't have to go all Home Alone on defending the ticket which has become my single-most valuable possession?

1b.) Would it be prudent, do you think, to have legal representation, or at least some sort of notary or the like, someone who can prepare legal testimony and paperwork, present when I make the redemption, so that some particularly dirty desk worker at the Lottery office doesn't try to steal my ticket?

2.) Would making passes at financial advisers of some sort be wise? Or would any given one be as likely to try swindling me for 5% of my value or some bullshit in exchange for their 'services'?
>>
>>28535533
get a laywer, and adviser. no bank will allow you to dump that much money into your current account.
>>
>>28535533

1. Presumably one you turn the ticket in the ticket itself no longer has any value since your name is in the system.

1b. I'm willing to bet it's a multi-person affair to begin with, I've never heard of that happening.

2. You absolutely should have one, if they ask for a percentage find a different one, simple as that.
>>
>>28535533
>1
You actually fill out a claim form, even at the lottery office, and turn over the winning ticket at that point. You could also mail it, but that's a fantastic way to lose everything.

It would be smart of you to make a copy of your ticket before even leaving for the office, and then demand a copy of the ticket again, along with the claim form, before they make you leave.

>1b
You're being needlessly paranoid, lad. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but if it's physically in your possession, and you can PROVE it is in your possession and was taken from you (and the offices are likely wired to hell and back with cameras), then you can sue the shit out of them if they try to pull that shit. Make sure you look for the cameras and stand nice and still for a second or two in front of each, so there's a video trail.

The office is, naturally, gonna have provisions for dealing with a new multimillionaire, especially since the system KNOWS that a winning ticket was sold in X state (I think they can even ID the particular retailer). You're not really in danger there at all.

>2
Absofuckinglutely get financial advisement. As >>28535585 says, anyone asking for a percentage is a fucking con. Even moguls like Trump and shit wouldn't dare work with someone working like that. In the short term, you would be best off getting an ACTEC lawyer (trust and estates), whose sole purpose (if you didn't know) is helping you defend your assets. Compare to a typical legal lawyer who, as the name suggests, deals solely with law and only cares about your assets insofar as how much you can afford to pay them.

Eventually, you'll want legal representation, because in this crazy imaginary scenario you're probably gonna have hundreds of motherfuckers trying to sue you and claim that you stole their ticket, and without a decent lawyer to bugzap the parasites you could make a mistake and end up being taken for your fortune.
>>
>win lottery
>can't be anonymous
>show up to lottery office wearing tripcode
>mfw Tommy Thyroid named billionaire
>>
>>28530649

Literally a sea of bullets.
>>
>>28535871
Win lottery. Contact credible lawyer, set up a trust. Have lawyer go to the photo-op while the winnings go into said trust. You now have a time limit to fucking move somewhere before reporters start nosing and uncovering your name and address.
>>
>>28535871
>can't be anonymous
But that's wrong. It depends on the state.

>>28536098 would be true for me.
>>
>>28536098
>>reporters start nosing and uncovering your name and address.
>Be innanavy
>Just stay living in my on-base apartment
>Said base, of course, requiring CACs for access, or otherwise cleared visitors

Good thing I'm on my base
>>
>>28536208

Now you've just gotta stay in the Navy for life.
>>
>>28536234

Eh, the way I figure is thus:

>Request extension to my current holiday leave for a week or two, try to cut in as few people in my chain of command as possible (if at all, break the news to my Chief or someone else I trust-ish, then have them help me railroad to the CO and actually sit down with him to explain it).
>Spend the next few weeks building up my legal and financial contacts
>Get the claim filed fuckin' TONIGHT, I am NOT holding on to this shit
>Try to keep my mouth shut
>Win
>Serve out the rest of my remaining 2.something years (fucking 6-year contract bullshit) because I took a fucking oath and I am not breaking it. Period. Call me old-fashioned, IDGAF
>Become the most popular guy on my ship the day it's announced
>Navy probably forces me out because I'm detrimental to morale
>>
File: 1444377052172.png (186 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
1444377052172.png
186 KB, 424x362
>full auto errything
>land
>house
>trusts for family members
>donate to NRA
>buy out JPFO and restore it to its former batshit crazy glory (gotta expand the Overton window)
>ammo factory cranking out shitloads of every major caliber (and selling reloading supplies at cost too)
das it mane

>>28530825
>Also, I'd sell ridiculously underpriced rifles then, once at least 15 million are sold, leak info on /k/ how to convert them to select fire mode for less than $15 and minimal labor (so minimal it makes constructing a suppressor from an in-line fuel filter look like brain surgery) and watch the ATF scramble to confiscate.
I like you.

>>28530921
Not with taxes and future discounting...but it's still pretty close.
>>
>>28536276
Nah you get forced out when they realize the only punishment other than serious jail time is withholding your pay and sending you to restrictions witch means they can't effectively award punitive measures. You gonna get the boot for having more money than the commander in chief.
>>
buy all the lever action marlins and jericho 941 I can
>>
>>28530649
None, I don't have any plans because I'm not going to waste my money on a 1:292 million chance of winning. You're probably more likely to get sucked into some sort of action movie car chase fight with mob enforcers on your way to purchase a ticket potentially followed by a revenge fueled rampage than you are to actually win anything.
>>
>take a million
>give the rest to my parents
Fuck what do you even do with 900+ million dollars.
>>
>>28532750
Just don't tell them, dumbass
>>
>>28532713
>won lottery
>instantly lost 1 billion dollars
Fml
>>
I gotta side with Peter Gibbons in Office Space. If I won the lottery, I would sit at home and do nothing. All day, every day. I'd probably buy a bunch of stuff eventually, but I'd bask in the most wonderful thing in the world: not moving.
>>
>>28532713
>after taxes

That's Reverend Anon to you.
>>
>>28536508
The real question is what do you not do?
>>
File: best gundam.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
best gundam.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>28530649
Become Gundam.
>>
By 4chan and remove all boards except /b/ and /gif/ since all other boards are just cancer
>>
>>28536756
I think your backwards mate, /b/ is the original cancer.

Like, /a/ is patient zero and /b/ is the daughter cancer.
>>
>Number 1 CS:GO inventory in the world
>Number one Steam Profile level in the world
>Spend literally 2 million on my steam account and vidja
>probably start a firearm related business
>buy a small humble home in KY, turn the basement into a pseudo-mansion with armory
>buy custom swords, custom guns and custom dragon dildos.
>still drive a shitty car

holy shit
>>
>>28536774
You mustn't speak about my home that way /b/ isn't cancer
>>
>>28536487
This, you are more likely to be be killed by ants, die from getting caught in an escalator, or get shot to death by someone armed with a champaign bottle than you are to win the Powerball.
>>
Film my self burning the winning ticket then post on youtube
>>
>>28536861

But it is still a non-zero possibility.
>>
Leave NYC finally. Buy a nice place somewhere in a gun friendly state, buy alot of real estate, rent it out for slightly below market price and live comfortably, with my brand new Arsenal.
>>
>>28530649
I would start a new gun rights group that actually does something instead of begging for money and protecting their NFA investments
>>
>>28536508

Anything you want. Also it'll probably be less than 500 million payout.

>>28536642

I'm currently living with my parents, so that wouldn't really work for me, I'd have to leave first.
>>
File: DSC_0560.jpg (201 KB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0560.jpg
201 KB, 1504x1000
I would buy one. Assemble my own private army and remove savages in Africa for a few weeks in the Spring. Rest of the time spend traveling and fucking high end whores.
>>
>>28537121
>Also it'll probably be less than 500 million payout.

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-powerball-jackpot-payoff/

>tfw in a lottery-tax-exempted state

And actually, 29 states will leave you with greater than 500M (assuming you win outright), so your 'probably' is inaccurate, as that implies >50% probability.
>>
>>28537213

You're forgetting the possibility of other jackpot winners and the high possibility of a number of non-jackpot winners sucking away at the cash.
>>
So, there's still a chance it could go even higher

http://abcnews.go.com/US/13-powerball-facts-tonights-drawing/story?id=36272692

>8. What are the chances that a wining ticket has already been sold?

>Grief said 85.8 percent of all Powerball ticket combinations have been sold thus far.

>14.2% chance it rolls over and everyone tries again on Saturday
>>
File: im already a demon.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
im already a demon.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>>28532731
>This
I'd become a demon as soon as I get that money.
>>
File: DSC_2634c.jpg (21 KB, 212x316) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2634c.jpg
21 KB, 212x316
>live in Oregon
>win the lottery
>state literally take more than 3/4 of the money in taxes
>mfw
>>
>>28530649

Probably buy a gun
>>
>>28536900
Have fun wasting your money.
>>
File: 1424746774729.jpg (152 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
1424746774729.jpg
152 KB, 1200x936
>>28537315
Holy fuck, you weren't lying
>>
>>28530750
Statistics:

Buy 0 tickets = no chance of winning
Buy 1 ticket = 1:292,000,000 chance of winning.

By my calculations, mind you, I am not a mathitarian or anything, my calculations say that my odds of winning are definitely higher if I buy one than if I buy none.

1 > 0
0 < 1
1/0 = ∞
>>
>>28530741
I see you come from a land down under!
>>
>>28537349

I will, actually.

>$2 brings daydreams about winning to the forefront of my imagination, and also grants me the nonzero possibility of actually winning it

Worth more than a 10-dollar movie ticket, if I'm being honest.
>>
>>28530750
There are statisticians who studied the data, found out which stores seem to give out winners, and traveled state to state buying lotto tickets, and have won (lotto in general not necessarily powerball). More than once.
>>
>>28537361
Yep, Oregon has the highest lottery tax in the country.
>>
>Buy colt
>Partnership with KAC
>Start producing all of Stoner's designs for the commercial market
>Also invest the rest, send a few mil and some top of the line lawyers into the hughes amendment fight.
>>
File: ff3.jpg (19 KB, 853x315) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
19 KB, 853x315
>>28537388
>Confirmed for rigged
>>
>>28537421

Stoner 63 when?
>>
>>28537421
Would you start making AR-18s again? If so, I need this fucking bad.
>>
>>28530921
I spent the time figuring it out a few years ago.(I like doing math in my head in the shower) and I thought it was a dollar for a ticket so it came out to something like 700million was brake even odds. At 2$ it should be 1.4 billion. But then there are taxes and a huge hit if you take a lump sum. I wouldn't take the lump. I would take the 20 year payout (thats what it is right?) so like 700million a year. That right there is fuck you money.
>>
>>28537422
It's hard to randomize a distribution system, these statisticians may not be winning powerball jackpots (much), but they are cleaning house winning scratchoff's and state lotto's
>>
>>28530649
After spending approximately 15 million on various non /k/ related things I'd build a bunker and top it with a house, that has a ranch or farm around it.
I'd then fill my armory in the bunker with a plethora of the tools and machines required to build, craft, tool, modify, and repair firearms, making ammunition and reloading the brass, and a large collection of firearms, including but not limited to a .338 lapua rifle, 308 win-mag rifle, 7.62 rifles of various sizes, and a decent collection of NATO chambered rifles and assault rifles, shotguns, and fuck it it's a bunker and I'd have the money, the shit needed to make body armor from ceramic plates and kevlar
>>
>>28534414
How would that even work? Wouldn't the US Government just tax it all back to America?
>>
>>28537388
But that's a false conclusion, unless there's a flaw in the system.

Assuming quick picks are truly, objectively randomized, and that the drawings are as well, the location where one buys the ticket will literally not matter, as in the end your quick picks are determined by randomized computer bullshit, and the drawing is determined by an equally randomized process, to quote the Powerball Wiki page:

>Two identical machines are used for each drawing, randomly selected from four sets. The model of machine used is the Halogen, manufactured by Smartplay International of Edgewater Park, New Jersey. There are eight ball sets (four of each color); one set of each color is randomly selected before a drawing. The balls are mixed by a turntable at the bottom of the machine that propels the balls around the chamber. When the machine selects a ball, the turntable slows to catch it, sends it up the shaft, and then down the rail to the display.

So as many variables as possible are injected into the system at all levels of the game.

Now, the most probably [hurr] solution to that is that:

>Statistical randomness causes some stores to have more wins than others
>As they garner reputations as 'lucky' retailers, more people go out of their way, both in- and out-of-state, to buy from those particular stores
>Larger pool of possibilities increases chances of winning tickets being drawn from those stores
>As more wins accrue, more people buy, making the store winning-er
>etc. etc.
>>
>>28537444

30 years. And I think your math is off.

>>28537451

They would probably hire a US lawyer or accountant to cash it in and put the money into a place where they can reach it.
>>
>>28531449
underrated post
>>
>>28530649

Buy one of every single fun ever manufactured.
>>
Die horribly somewhere in Novorossiya or even worse in Siberia with a foreign exchange student I met in school.

I would bring the big bucks to help the Urkanians. 1.5 billion is not much in the big scheme of things but it will be enough to make the russians cry for a while ))
>>
>>28532954
>millionaire trust fund kid reporting
I see seven figures in my monthly statements
>>
>>28537488
>Assuming the Lawyer wouldn't just keep all the money and sue the foreigner for attempting to smuggle out large sums of cash. (or some bullshit like that)
>>
>>28537430
As soon as I win

>>28537435
Of fucking course, AR-16's too, though I may need to buy into the board of directors at armalite.
Also partner up with Sullivan and make a few ultimax.

Also no holds barred campaign to get militaries to adopt the KAC Stoner LMG

Also retro AR-10's.

And I'm bringing back the snakes.

And hiring that Austrian dude who did the Steyr M (And some UAE wunderpistole) to make a modern plastishit handgun that actually make colt money.
As for the M4, make a product improved variant with either a mono upper or standard modern FF rail, up quality a bit, put in a better trigger and some fancy furniture, at 6lbs or less, sell it for 1k flat and hope to god I get some mil contracts - partnership with KAC is key here.
>>
>>28537444

Nevermind that there are probably as many people in the world with this 'totally unique' theory as there are winning Powerball combinations:

>Current playable numbers cause different combinations to be somewhere around 292 million, thus number of plays for a guaranteed win to be 292M purchased
>Plays are currently 2 bucks a pop
>Therefore you would spend roughly $585M buying tickets
>Even allowing for some $92M in winnings for the take-home prizes (and ignoring that you pay taxes on those, too), you still have a hole of ~$493M to get out of
>Even one other winner would cause you to have a net loss
>As I mentioned >>28537287 here, 85.8% of all possible combos have been sold as of Jan 13, 2016, 3:52 PM ET, when that article was published
>Probably climbed since then, let's be generous and say it ONLY climbed to 90% by the time the sales closed 25 minutes ago
>So, you have a 9 in 10 chance of NOT being the only winner
>So this brilliant guy who's gaming the system is betting on a 1 in 10 chance of making a profit, and a truly marginal one at that.
>Plus, even assuming they win outright, with an annuity they'd be 16-17 years from breaking even, as $900M/30 = ~$30M a year

Yeaaaah nah.
>>
>>28537530
You would be dead so fast your head would spin.
The SVR/GRU are actually effective as fuark
>>
>>28537536
Then give me 5 figures one time
>>
>>28537435
Also
Considering It's colt besides the stoner system I could make some limited runs of guns rarely/not seen in the US with expired patents - FAMAS, SIG 510, L85 (no HK does not own the rights, Enfield is kaput), Hell I could act as an importer for FAMAE and bring in the FAMAE 540's and pistol caliber carbines, and I could bring in some VHS-2 and some Denel Galil's
>>
>>28530649
How much ammo is too much? Like how much can I buy at one time before I have alphabet agencies knocking at my door?
>>
>>28537562

Contracts exist, breaking them can be very, very bad for you.
>>
>>28537656

Ammo isn't really tracked unless you live in a shitty state as far as I'm aware. Unless the retailer takes it on themselves to track it then you shouldn't have a problem.
>>
Okay. Well. Umm. Holy fucking shit.

I'll be stepping away from the internet for a few weeks, lads. When I come back, I'm gonna figure out where the best possible place would be to host a party for you /k/unts. But I gotta get off the fucking grid like now. No, no fucking screenshots, pictures, whatever the fuck, I know you assholes would find some buried data in the image that shows everything about me or some other nerdy bullshit, and you'd come fucking break into my house.

I gotta go call my parents.
>>
>>28537483
>there's a flaw in the system.
In the case I think anon was thinking of, there was: http://www.wired.com/2011/01/ff_lottery/all/1
(IIRC there was a similar case in NJ, but can't find it now.).

There's also this, which remains unexplained: http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2015/10/but-how-exactly-are-they-cheating.html
>>
>>28537656
$1,500,000,000 worth of .22LR might catch some notice.
>>
>>28537924
Hmm. Okay. Cool.
>>
Build a house about $100,000, then build a basement much larger than the house, Umbrella corp. like. You'd need a golf cart to get around. It would connect somewhere to a garage with a batcave like turning floor. And finally get a hold on a nugget.
>>
>>28537924
Kek
>>
>>28530649
I would literally spend $100m on a JDAM, get the rest in cash, and pay for 2 hours of LIVE TV on every tv station i the world, and bomb the money into vapor
>>
Fucking California won it. Here's hoping it's an illegal who can't claim it so it rolls over.
>>
>>28537924
10/10 post
>>
>win
>go to work, give enough money to every person in my department to quit.
>quit job
>build awesome house, /k/ related defenses and stockpile
>buy land, make private range.
>Start nice LGS/range combo.
>Put all but maybe 1 or 2 LGS in state to shame.
>Hook friend up with his own distillery.
>>
>>28537924
>The implication
Bullshit.
>>
>>28532698
Until the bank goes upside down and you lose all your money
>>
>>28537924
Nice blog post faggotj
>>
>>28531075

downvoted
>>
Tumbling down
>>
>>28538118
>I..I..I just wanted to make my house out of .22LRs
>>
>>28538281
You don't put it all in one bank moron, plus more than 80% of it should not be liquid. You hire mother fuckers to deal with the books at that level,

If i won
>hire private doctor
>hire accounts
> hire private tutoring for the wee ones
>have at least 2 more kids
>buy land in nevada, alaska, arizona, france, japan, tropical place to be determined
> buy apc, chipmunk, ultra light, BMP-1, random other shit
> buy mg42, rpd, ak47, ak74, m16, bar, jackhammer, svd, dragonov, mp5, uzi, silencers for all.
> lifetime supply of ammo
> what ever the fuckk my wife wants
> travle
> eat at ever 2* and above restaurant in the world.
> donate heavy to nra, goa, ect.
>build bunker, build massive estate for the homies. Seprate estate for the family.

Probably do that with the first year or two worth of pay outs.
Use my money wisely and grow it so i can effect politics like the kock brothers and shit.
>>
>>28530798
but you couldn't shoot handfuns unless your built yourself a CFO approved range
>>
>>28537349

how poor do you have to be to get so upset over $2
>>
>>28538593
With this kind of money you can lobby the LPC to hell to make Le Weed Man revert to pre-1978 Canadian firearms laws.
>>
>>28534430
I don't get the American obsession with marriage. Just come live in Quebec, where, if unmarried in front of either God or the State, the spouse can't get ANY alimony (children can though) in case of separation.
>>
>>28538228
>mfw Chino fag who regularly goes to the Turner's across the street from the 7/11 where the ticket was sold.

Hory shit finally some good news for San Bernardino, eat shit isis.
>>
>>28538722
>Just come live in Quebec, where, you can't own guns
ftfy
>>
>>28538228
>>28539014
The dude who won is a hedge fund manager and is in forbes top richest men under 30
>>
>>28530741

>nation where a man would have the freedom to wear shorts as short as he pleased

Just move to san francisco annon.
>>
>>28539296
Source?
>>
File: 1452297734272.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1452297734272.gif
1 MB, 250x188
From the other thread.

Build a small home on the mountainside with a range, indoor pool, greenhouse, and basics.

Start a firearms company, dealing in reproductions of old guns or obscure guns in modern chamberings.

Do a lot of investing.

Donate a lot of money to charities, and helping low-income families afford CHL classes, ammo, and firearms to protect themselves. Invest in education for school kids to know basic gun safety. In america, even if you are anti-gun, your child should know gun safety just as much as drivers ed or sex ed.

Personally, I already have pretty much everything I want in life. I'd rather see America be a slightly more safe and smarter place.

In addition, I would help my family elevate out of poverty. My parents lost everything during the housing crash in the mid-00's, and they're just now recovering from the debt they incurred during that. I'd also like to restore my grandmother's car. She handed it down to me after I dropped everything and spent 2 years taking care of her, and she died as of this morning at 06:05 AM.
>>
>>28539351
If I won I was just going to help people with legitimate struggles but if I didn't I was planning on killing myself anyway. I'm the last of my family. Everyone else is dead.
>>
>>28539388

Unless you are in California you better get ready to end your life. God speed, Anon.
>>
>>28539296
No he's not.

He wouldn't live in fucking Chino Hills then aka a cheaper Irvine.
>>
>>28530649
>Drive to US embassy Berlin
>Hy, I'm rich and I want to invest a huge sum in your wonderful country
>Receive insta-citizenship
>Move to a nice flyover land state
>Buy a nice farm house with enough land and a long dirt road
>Buy more land
>Get Class 3
>Build a company building, fill with gunsmithing tools
>In the front a store with gun racks, book shelves
>Hire gun smiths from around the country
>Start making quality replicas of all the guns that are missed on /k/
>Hey Anons, have you heard about that 900$ Stg44 replice from Teutonics Industries? They say its fucking awesome
>G11 Replica general: The "I cant believe this mad hun did it again" Edition
>Call the Company "Teutonics Industries and the Store "The hun's guns and books"
>Shake my head smiling when I read online news about the old germany and the shit that's going down here

Oh, and I would start a private collection: The history of the american pickup truck.
>>
>>28539666
Evil trips say this kraut is right
>>
>>28539666

> Neva ben dun bfour

Aren't you in prison for raping your daughters?
>>
>>28539579
It's true. The ticket was bought in chino hills.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.