[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17
File: California.png (241 KB, 2000x2300) Image search: [Google]
California.png
241 KB, 2000x2300
Starting a California General thread since there seems to be at least two a day. As stated in the other thread appropriate topics may include the following:

>hur it sucks
>No rain
>Leeland Yee
>muth fuggin pistol list
>what gun you waiting to pick up
>Leeland Yee
>>
Can we complain about bullet buttons and 10rd mag limits?
>>
>>28523049
Sure.

Most annoying thing is that we can own all the components to convert an AR to have a regular mag release in a matter of minutes/seconds.

10+ round magazines can be easily acquired across the border legally as long as they are disassembled.

Literally anti-fun laws.
>>
I live in CA and have a bullet button magnet, now I can't complain. I have a load of 30 round pmags and old gi mags
>>
File: 1440465512796.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1440465512796.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>28523003
itt: C u c k General
>>
What ever happened with the handgun roster? Last I checked last year every single gun worth mentioning was dropping off the list because MUH MICROSTAMPING. Did that ever get overturned or what?
>>
>>28523068
Pretty sure that purchasing 10+ and disassembling them still counts as importing.
>>
>>28523073
>itt: unamerican clowns hating on their brothers in arms

ftfy
>>
>>28523072

are you me?
>>
>>28523072
you might as well put in a standard mag release if you already have a "scary assault weapon" anon. Nobody has been tried for the bb magnet yet, but it's really pushing it. Also if you weren't 18 prior to 2000 you shouldn't have a 30rd mag. Just friendly advice anon. Wouldn't want to see you lose your fun rights getting charged with some gay ass felony in california.
>>
has there been any update on peruta vs san diego?
>>
File: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (68 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
FNV_NCR_Flag.png
68 KB, 2000x1333
>>28523090
Ayo hol up senpai, Its a joke
>>
File: 1439855530123.jpg (677 KB, 1922x1078) Image search: [Google]
1439855530123.jpg
677 KB, 1922x1078
Bump the meet up thread guys
>>
>>28523112
The thing is that the laws are so poorly defined that there are countless loopholes. So many that police don't even bother trying to figure out if something is illegal or not.

I spent an hour in the back of a cop car while they checked out my AR. When they gave it back and let me out they told me they couldn't get the magazine out and that they were sorry for breaking it.

They didn't even know about bullet buttons.
>>
>>28523142

lol where was this
>>
>>28523142
>breaking it
What
>>
>>28523003

You shitter I posted almost the same thing last commiefornia thread.
>>
>>28523160
San Fernando Valley.
>>
>>28523142
That's some good stuff. I'm planning on moving out of CA soon so I just don't have to deal with it.
>>
>>28523174
Just keep all your illegal stuff disassembled and in separate containers and you'll mostly be fine.

You'll need 10 round magazines as well. You might be able to try pinning a couple of your own instead of buying new ones.
>>
>>28523083
http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp
>>
>>28523083
No but after 2016 it can because there will be no more handguns unless one company comps out and does microstamping.

In other words microstamping isn't going anywhere because tgey rule even tho it limits what you can buy there's still pistol in the market therefore it's not unconstitutional.
>>
https://oag.ca.gov/sites/oag.ca.gov/files/pdfs/firearms/gunsrecent.pdf?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 616x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 616x474
>>28523320
GG boyz
>>
I was in an LGS today, saw an RIA 1911A1 that I loved, but it was $495. Didn't seem worth it.
>>
>>28523568
You'll be surprised by how expensive 1911's can get if that's expensive for you.
>>
So who's ready to wait for the next rainstorm? November isn't that far away!
>>
>>28523568

they seem to have gotten expensive. i bought mine used for 200, guy before me bought it new for 350.

>>28523320

perfectly reflects the amount of hope i have for a better life in this shithole.
>>
I saw a video yesterday about SB199, which wasn't about guns but airsoft guns.

You guys have airsoft gun control now.
>>
>>28523254
You're wrong.
Ask your grandfather about grandfathering.
But, shit still sucks.
>>
>>28523638
>SB199

found this while googlin' the law

https://www.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comments/2hxj8o/sb199/
>>
>>28523163
No it wasn't you it was Anonymous I give credit to him.
>>
>>28523685
Does this include paintball guns?
>>
>>28523779

>i was that anon a moose

It does really sum up the threads though huh? Still waiting for muh cz

>>28523844

I don't think so. That is coming next year, I'm sure.
>>
>>28523844
No, this was targeted at airsoft guns.

They specify projectile dimensions as 6 and 8mm, both of which are airsoft exclusive
>>
File: tipp-x7-ak47-wmods-kit-blk.jpg (23 KB, 550x208) Image search: [Google]
tipp-x7-ak47-wmods-kit-blk.jpg
23 KB, 550x208
>>28523860
Thank god for that.
>>
>>28523884
Is that the special ops paintball X7 that they worked with tippmann on?

Holy shit that brings back some meories.

I still have some old SOPB gear from when I was really into paintball. I think they closed their store and they're exclusively a forum now
>>
>>28523905
I bought a Tippman x7 years ago. Never really used it. Wanted to get into paintball hard, but there are no arenas around where I live.
>>
Los Angeles area /k/ommandos, where do you go to shoot your nuggets and other guns with cheap, steel core surplus?

I'm sick of buying expensive shit just to shoot at local ranges.
>>
>>28523935
I got a 98 custom when I was 10 from my parents. I pimped that thing out with an AR stock and shit.

There weren't a lot of people by where I lived but by my grandma's house there was a place. That place moved, stopped being a store front but still ran a field and then the guy got his FFL
>>
>>28523943
http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/prog/recreation/hunting.html
>>
>>28523975
I've checked out that map dozens of times, everything is at least an hour and a half away from me.
>>
>>28523966
I should have bought a 98 custom, but I wanted a decent paintball gun that would be useful years later since I planned on using it.
>>
>Shit tier gun laws
>Housing prices suck
>SJWs and cucks everywhere
>High taxes on everything
>No water
I want out of this place.
>>
>>28523996
The areas just north of LA can be pretty nice and relatively conservative. One of the most popular gunshops in SoCal is in Sylmar.
>>
Where's the best place to buy an AR in the Bay Area?
>>
>>28523875
Why though? While I think gun grabbers are nuts, they can at least pretend that they are attacking the second amendment for "safety" reasons. Why target airsoft? Is it all the cringy videos airsofters put on youtube?
>>
>>28524027
When it comes to AR's in California, you're almost always going to want to build the lower and order an upper.

If you don't think you can build a lower (for whatever reason) buy a complete lower in your preferred configuration.
>>
>>28524027
I'm about to move to the Bay Area, any tips anon
>>
Any nor-cal fags that can confirm this story I heard a my LGS last week?

>New Years weekend
>be early afternoon at camp far west range
>2 cars full of Russians roll up
>they wait till range called cold
>jump out with shotguns and rob everyone of their guns
>ruskie gang made off with ~30 guns

This has to be fuddlore right?
>>
Why don't we just get like 500 signatures and just remove all these gun laws?
>>
>>28523072
bullet button magnet is illegal if left attached.
>>
>>28524065
Sounds legit, I can't see any way this is fake.
>>
>>28524048
Why build it separately as opposed to getting a bullet button M&P 15?
>>28524062
Are you rich or Chinese? If not, good luck.
>there isn't a single house in my city worth under 1M
>>
>>28524143
You will end up spending the same price as you would on getting an M&P and swapping out all the accessories/rails/etc for what you wanted in the first place.

You also learn how the gun works which I think is important for any gun in an owner's collection.
>>
>>28523606

I mean because it's an RIA, not because it's a 1911. I see people on here talking about how they got theirs for so much less.
>>
>>28524143
there is no reason for a standard AR build. hes just spewing mixed up shit

however you can build an AR cheaper than buying an off the shelf m&p
>>
>>28524065
Of all the things that didn't happen, I can't say this didn't happen the most, but I can say it is pretty far up the list.
>>
>>28523174
>I'm planning on moving out of CA soon so I just don't have to deal with it.

You are literally part of the problem.
>>
>>28524212
Not him, but I just don't know how to help this state. There are too many people in the cities controlling the votes, it's just like NY state.
>>
>>28524233
It wasn't that way for most of our history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims

I'm going to keep posting that link until I'm sure it sticks.
>>
>>28524212

Not that anon.

A future red vote in a free-er state is a bad thing?
>>
>>28524212
>stay in commiefornia
>fight the good fight
>never have any fun your entire life because some faggot in the internet didnt approve

there is more than a few reason to move out of CA other than gun laws
>>
File: image.jpg (777 KB, 2000x1325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
777 KB, 2000x1325
>no good pistols available
>going to have to use a rifle for home defense

Pistol roster overturned when?
>>
>>28524251
He thinks we are all faggotflag, Clinton voting liberals
>>
>>28524285
>no good pistols available

Seriously, what? We have a great choice of Glocks, CZ's, Sigs and more here. Including that there 92fs. What more do you want?
>>
>>28524285
>Pistol roster overturned when?

>wait, you want commiefornia to stop milking money out of people?

The answer is fucking never.
>>
>>28524302
I don't want a fucking roster in the first place.
>>
>>28524027
Solar tactical has a great selection. If youre more north there's a good spot in Petaluma. Can't remember the name. Jackson arms in south sf sucks. There's a guy in San Mateo that only sells 1950 stuff and older. Bullseye in San Rafael has cool staff and fairly good selection
>>
>>28524456
Also solar tactical is one of the few places that does single shot exemption
>>
I basically don't give a shit. I own what I want and I shoot on private land.

Fuck California "law"
>>
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160101/how-gavin-newsom-s-initiative-will-flatten-california-gun-owners
>>
>>28523935
fucking convert that mother fucker into mag-fed and join a local team. lookup rap4 x7 conversions
>>
>>28524591
This is the original x7, not the phenom x7.
>>
>>28523966
You can convert the 98 aswell. Rap4 just came out with the storm conversion.
>>
>>28523943
Burrow canyon, they don't care much there but if it's green tip ammo forget it
>>
>>28524498
Up until Dec 31, 2014
No clue if they do SSE 2.0
>>
>>28524456

if its in petaluma i think you are talking about sportsmans arms. they have a really good selection of guns you would actually want to shoot and the guy that runs it is pretty chill.

i give it a thumbs up
>>
Any recommendations on LGS around 916?
>Please don't say Wild Sports.
>>
>>28523003
> TFW Cuck
> Bought my 80% lower (x3 with jig)
> the rest of my kit arrives today complete with bullet button
I will need to eventually meet up with some /k/ommandos to go shoot, Riverside County is pretty red so chances are high that I should find some folks close.
>>
>>28523638
>>28523685
Everyone in CA is looking at the "Assault weapons ban" and we like, we already have that shit man. What the fuck are we running beta LibCuck sim?
>>
File: dscn3771.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dscn3771.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Got a Spike's lower and SP-01 waiting for me at my LGS. Gonna pick up next Wednesday.

Has anyone here taken a class from LMS Defense in NorCal? If so, how was it?
>>
File: IMG_20160110_131924435.jpg (2 MB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_131924435.jpg
2 MB, 2672x1503
>>28523115
No, fuck Sheriff Gore though.
Moved here from VA.
Sold my gen 4 glock and bought pic related because no CCW
>>
File: IMG_20160110_165046.jpg (4 MB, 3981x2912) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_165046.jpg
4 MB, 3981x2912
>>28528678
wrong pic
>>
>>28524027

Bay Area Gun Vault down in Mountain View has a decent selection. Prices are a little high, but they're pretty good to their customers.
>>
File: 1446097206413.jpg (102 KB, 920x435) Image search: [Google]
1446097206413.jpg
102 KB, 920x435
I should probably start a whole thread for the sake of being that fag, but you guys should get a kick out of this anyway.

Califag here. Had guns. Ex cries wolf, local PD rounds up all the funz while I'm chained to a bench for booking. Be me. Be exonerated because crazy bitches are gonna cray, and the DA knows this mayn. So I go back to the station to recover my stole... my seized property, and they tell me they've been sent downtown to have ballistics profiles run on them to run against all existing open cases. So not only did they take them all in a pillowsack for my finishes to take a huge shit, they handled and shot them all for good measure on the molest-my-shit scale. So before I write my letters with my fees just for approval to even look at my stuff again, I thought I'd tell you guys -- if you find out a bitch is a stripper during her time away from you, pull your dick out, do a 360, and walk the fuck away. Also, never live in california.
>>
>>28528716
faggot ass store

i suggest you buy a parts kit online to save on taxes and pick up a lower reciever call around to find your best price. Parts kit with assembled upper is easier than ikea to build.
>>
>>28524027
City Arms in Pacifica. Run by a bunch of Russian dudes and they have a really good selection.
>>
>>28529068
Jokes on you; I plan on being a virgin forever.
>>
>>28523003
I'm going to be moving there for work in a few weeks. What should I know about the laws and what guns are a good buy
>>
>>28524143
Educate yourselves about rent control and affordable housing laws in whatever city you live in ya dinguses. It's all about greasing the right palms
>>
>>28523049
pretty sure outside of LA and SF or some other major city that passed a recent law on it, CA only prohibits the sale buy/sell of 10+ mags, not the possession of one.
Or am I being crazy?
>>
>>28524233
I agree. Although I still think we have some form of fighting chance, the regular shit you do (organize, campaign, write to whoever-the-fuck, etc) is a lost cause here. The biggest hurdle I think is the news media in CA.
If they can gag Leeland Yee scandal, they can easily gag and spin some random guys getting their 2nd Amendment violated.
Unless we get some break out success in the form of some catalyst event, either nation wide or state wide, or the democrats and liberals fuck things up so fucking bad, we're not going to be seeing much in our favor anytime soon.
>>
>>28524456
>Jackson arms in south sf sucks
desu, Jackson Arms in South SF is more a pistol/shotgun range than a gun store. They do have some pistols on display case and I'm sure they do transfers (nearly all fucking bay area FFL's will come to $100 total), but truthfully, you just go to Jackson Arms if you're unable or too lazy to drive further out to shoot handguns.
>>
>>28524302
Most of the CZ line is still available, sans the newer models.

Gen 3 Glocks.

Sigs, but most of the sigs in CA have the buttugly fucking chamber indicator.

Beretta lines, the 92F's and PX's.

Wheel guns, most of the basic shit from Ruger and S&W.

H&K has some offerings as well. Namely the USP's, compacts, and p2000's
>>
I am very surprised that handgun companies all don't pull out their handguns of California right now, causing a de facto handgun ban of a large class of in-use weapons. It would literally cause courts to fuck up the CA handgun roster.
>>
>>28530102
A few years back there was a few letters in the works from places like Calguns and California firearms owners association that were being sent in mass to firearm manufactures to ask them to pull all their firearms so that the roster would be destroyed. Problem was some of the faggots that run calguns and other sites said this was stupid and pulled everything out of the operation. I would love for it to start up again because I think it is the only chance for guns to come back to California.
>>
>>28530120
Why did they say it was stupid?
>>
is there a bullet button for ak's?
>>
>>28530126
Well they didn't say it was stupid, they said its better to have something than nothing. To me that's fucking stupid.

In the letter it basically stated that if every single company works together and pulls the few firearms they can sell in the state than once the roster went away they could sell everything to us.

A decent idea that had a lot of backing but as with a lot of things with the gun community several people are just happy with handouts. It died because of in fighting. Ive been thinking about trying to resurrect the letter campaign and trying to get others on the sites to join but I don't know if the same old snake will come back and shut it down.

>>28530129
Yeah solar tactical makes one and you can find them on midway and brownells.
>>
So guys I got really drunk earlier and discovered that I have the perfect drill bit size for removing these lame ass rivets on my lancer 10/30 mags

Should I become the patriot that our country needs and haphazardly take power tools to my mags to make them american capacity?

Actually that's a stupid question

>brb comitting felonies
>>
>>28530153
>In the letter it basically stated that if every single company works together and pulls the few firearms they can sell in the state than once the roster went away they could sell everything to us.
Technically this.
Why people are so short-sighted is fucking stupid. If you guys just started this years ago, I could have the ability to buy a Ruger LC9 right now.
>>
>>28530235
Honestly I think its still possible as now we have a whole lot of young people getting into firearms and social media can somewhat hurt a company. Now Im not talking about shaming companys into pulling their firearms because might not come back but a simple campaign of either emailing and paper letters sent in mass to a company could benefit California.

Im still working on getting the letter together and finding every single company's address. If and when I get everything together I will post it on every single firearm outlet that deals with CA and some that dont like here or reddit.
>>
Kind of California related, hence I live in California and slowly turning liberals into pro guns 1 person at a time.... I digress.

My question is, is there a Glock Carbine conversion kit that is legal in California?

I would love to get a Roni, or even an Mech tech carbine conversion kit but I'm pretty sure the CAA-Roni is practically a SBR.
>>
>>28524212
Alright I am that anon and this might be bait, but I'll still bite.

It's just a lost cause here. As much as I wish that weren't the case, if you're a conservative in this state you're fighting an uphill battle and it will only get worse. Why am I going to sit here and hope checking (R) everytime an election comes up will get us back to the point where we can have magazine release on a standard ar-15 and maybe remove the 10 round magazine limit.

It won't happen. There would need to be a ton of legislation and media painting gun owners in a better light. There are a lot of conservatives out here, especially in the somewhat rural area where I grew up, but that is shrinking fast.

As a side story, which of course is anecdotal, but very telling of your average voter out here

>at work
>mexican kid early 20's asks "since you were in the military you can own a gun right?"
>I look at him and say "you're an american citizen right?"
>visibly offended
>"Yeah"
>"You can own a gun, it's protected under the second amendment just go to a gun shop and see what you like"
>"Oh well I thought you had to have a license to own a gun"

This isn't uncommon for people to think you need special licensing just to purchase a firearm. Even some of my mom's friends in their 50's think that's the case. So when you have a voting population that thinks they aren't even able to own a firearm, and then they hear about magazine limits or banning scary looking assault weapons, they don't even feel it effects them. I do try to educate people whenever I talk to them and get on the subject about firearms, but I'm just 1 person.

I don't have a bunch of money to lobby, and even with all the companies that do have the money and have a vested interest in keeping the market for firearms open in california they haven't been able to lobby to get these stupid laws repealed, what does that tell you?

I'd rather just move out of state with like minded people where shit isn't a lost cause.
>>
>>28530286
If one of you Fuckers here in California wins the motherfucking god damn powerball its your honest to god duty to lobby and save California from all this gun control.

Shit I promise to all you faggots, if I win the god damn Powerball this week or the lottery in general I will make fucking tides and do my very best to turn things around for everyone here in California. You have my fucking word /k
>>
>>28530311
AND MY AXE
>>
>>28530311
That's actually something I've given some thought to. Hell I'm sure if you offered to build some buildings for some colleges you'd have a ton of sway to open shooting clubs. Hell offer to build a gym and a shooting range on campus.

Most "anti-gun" people in the average voting population, not retarded gender studies faggots that want to ban "the thing on the shoulder that goes up," are mostly just people on the fence that don't like the idea of them or their family getting shot.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to convince your average so called "anti-gun" voter to at least be somewhat pro-gun. Since a lot of people out here don't even own a gun and have probably never really been around them, they'll never realize how retarded banning 30 round magazine limits is. Hell they probably don't even know that there is a magazine limit or needing to have a "featureless rifle" if you want a magazine release.
>>
>>28530267
As far as I know all pistol caliber carbines are not allowed no matter what. If there is some loophole about what is a pistol caliber or not I have no idea.
>>
>>28530102
Smith and Wesson and Ruger said they won't send any new models of semi autos for testing anymore unless the DOJ changes their testing method so when all currently approved guns by those makers fall off the list they will essentially be "banned".
>>
>>28530597
>As far as I know
Which is fuck all.

As long as the conversion kit is of legal lengths, it's ok. What he has to watch out for is the ATF "once a rifle, always a rifle"; meaning you can convert a pistol into a rifle, but not the other way around.
>>
>>28529068
Good advice.
>>28529482
You should know all the laws because they are all shit. No guns are a good buy in this state because the state government is fed level dumb.
>>28530019
I live in a red county where CCW is obtainable, I have been looking at the gen 3 glocks vs the H&K offerings,
>>
>>28530759
They won't. The CA market is just too tempting for smaller makers with fewer models to test that meet the reqs.
>>
>>28530785
>to test that meet the reqs.
There is NO good gun out there that can meet the current requirements.
The best one is a .22lr shit smart gun that law enforcement don't even want to test out because it's shit, and the safety device isn't even that reliable with .22lr.

Under USSC decision, you cannot ban a huge class of weapons under common use. If a de facto ban is forced in California while so many guns that are commonly owned in California are banned, that's enough to strike it down a la DC case.
The fact that handgun companies are not doing this for short term profits is asinine. If you crush the roster, you can start selling cheaper guns in California, increasing the buyer pool.
>>
>>28530803
California has a handgun registry, right? Why don't the NRA just get the entire list, check out which guns are in common use, and then shit on the CA DOJ roster for having those guns banned in California?
>>
>>28530758
well, buckle up. Now that microstamping is required, and no fucking company has the means nor effort to make special snowflake guns just to sell to one state, there's not going to be any new handguns in this state for a long while.
The companies that have their guns grandfathered in on the list will just continue to pay the fee to keep them on. Maybe in a few decade or two, when the companies can't afford to keep running old, unmodified guns off their aging machinery, they'll finally pull their shit off the list.
But by then, I'm sure california would be a dry desert or majorly cucked by something or someone.
>>
>>28530815
Are California gun rights groups arguing this case on this point? Seems like an auto-win to me.
>>
>>28530850
The CRPA is doing its best but the attorney general has aspirations to higher office so she has to appear tough on guns. For example, the 10 day wait period on any purchase after your first was thrown out by the courts but she has used her office to delay and draw out the process and has stated that as long as she is in office the 10 day wait will never be waived, and because of the state constitution she can get away with it.
>>
>>28530911
How many guns do you think she's involved with selling on the side?
>>
File: Shrimp Boy and Newsom.png (643 KB, 553x747) Image search: [Google]
Shrimp Boy and Newsom.png
643 KB, 553x747
>>28530927
I think she is Shrimp Boy free, but to get to higher office in CA you have to be massively corrupt on some level it just might now be running guns.

pic related is our next governor
>>
>>28530286
But if everyone moves out of California that supports guns, then the Californians will elect congress members to enforce it on a Federal level.
>>
>>28530311
>>28533616
Its not that hard to fix California.

Just hope the Republican NRA win this year and pass some progun federal bill that overrides all state gun restrictions by protecting all classes of firearms, national CCW, or make gun owners a protected class in accordance with the 14th amendment.

And every porgun lawsuit would be won and calis bullshit would get wiped by federal supremacy.
>>
>>28533616
It's a losing battle man. There are two dem senators and there will be for the foreseeable future. A lot of the counties away from the big cities on the coast tend to be republican though, so we do have a handful of republican representatives.

The only victories california has had as far as gun rights go is the court getting rid of the "good cause" need for acquiring a conceal carry so you don't have to write some 5 page essay on why you feel you need a ccp and eliminating the 10 day waiting period purchasing subsequent firearms after your first which is still being delayed.

I could agree about staying here and fighting the good fight and all that, but I just hate living here. Property is expensive, so much traffic, so many people and before I'm dead it will be mexico junior. I would want to move even if there were the dumb restrictions everywhere else. Being able to move and not put up with it is just a huge perk.
>>
>>28533797
>And every porgun lawsuit would be won and calis bullshit would get wiped by federal supremacy.
Exactly even as I said in >>28533823 we have two victories, it was because of the feds, not even california that those were obtained.
>>
>>28533797
I doubt it, I bet California would even defy the Supreme Court if they had to.
>>
>>28533937
yeah how you like them calls for nullification now?
>>
>>28533973
If it sank the state, it would make one hell of an example of why guns should be legal.
>>
>>28523003
It's raining right now though.
>>
>>28534094
Not in SoCal.
>>
>>28533937
>no guns commiefornian government gets fucked by Federal National Guard with huge militia support to enforce the 2nd amendment like how 'civil rights' got pushed in the South during the 60s.

Deer god yes.
>>
>>28533937
Implying they haven't.

Didn't Feinstein go through with some legit confiscation that she got away with?
>>
>>28523943
I got a small piece of land in the industrial part of sun valley. I've been able to shoot my 22s without the neighbors chimping out. I plan on digging a hole and burying some shipping containers for an underground nugget range. I've got a buddy with a backhoe who'll do it for a case of beer and I already have the containers, so it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>28533823

yes i want to own a supressor in my lifetime and i know that isnt going to happen in california while im still alive
>>
>>28534424
I feel the same way, nothing here will change in my lifetime so I might as well get somewhere where I can actually enjoy my hobby.
>>
I got a question.

If the state of California takes your homemade guns that are legal, and sells them back to you( taking a fee), aren't they violating Federal Laws?
>>
>>28534996
Technically they would be seizing it from you at that point and returning said property, not a sale.
>>
>>28534996

And several amendments, yes.

But nobody cares if -they- do it.
>>
>>28535045
And what if they hold it because you refuse to pay it?
>>
>>28535116
Eventually they would either destroy it if you refused to pay or continue to hold it as evidence. Keep in mind unless they piss off the feds or someone with money and/or political power they get pretty much get away with anything.
>>
>>28524103
Because I know like twice as many "concerned mothers" just in a five-mile radius of where I live that would sign anything in opposition.
>>
>>28535177
Doesn't matter, it still gets a majority vote. The NRA should be pushing this every day just to fuck with California.
>>
>>28524103
>500
Most populous state, man.
>>
File: 1452470469978.png (142 KB, 245x265) Image search: [Google]
1452470469978.png
142 KB, 245x265
>>28524770

Does Burro Canyon allow for steel case stuff like Tula or Wolf or Red Army Standard? The only brass case stuff I've seen is from Fiocchi, but that shit always sells out quickly.
>>
>>28535177
We shall call it "The Single Mother Protection Act."
>>
>>28535213

Not such a bad idea, actually.
>>
>>28530260
>in mass

Rain when, I like to oper8 innapuddles.
>>
>>28530815
The roster isn't a technically a ban. If a company doesn't pay and submit their handguns for testing it isn't banning them, right? That's why having all companies let their firearms fall off the roster is needed: to show that it is a de facto ban and unconstitutional.
>>
>>28534314
>underground nugget range
godspeed mesothelioma bro
>>
>>28534133
>Federal National Guard
>>
>>28535213
Just like the law the closed the machinegun registry was the "Firearm Owners Protection Act" except repealing stupid laws here in CA will actually help protect single mothers.
>>
>>28534200
I don't know if she had anything to do with it (probably did) but certain SKSs were classified as assault weapons after the fact and confiscated.
>>
>>28535333
Absolutely would protect mothers.
>>
>>28535206

Not that guy, but during "wet months" they let you do it. Even with the recent rains I wouldn't count on it yet. PPU stuff is still around online for around 75 cents/rd, the Red Army Standard non-magnetic would work. I haven't been there in ages though.
>>
>>28535365
>>28535333
>>
>>28524027

Not sure how far south you're talking about, but Lokey Firearms in Morgan Hill had a pretty good selection last time I was there and doesn't gouge.
>>
Reminder that there's a 2 day meet on BLM land happening on the 30th.

>>28507202
>>
>>28535622
How many people are signed up so far?
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.