[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw one of the reasons you own a gun is for a painless and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: 1363170192119.png (101 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1363170192119.png
101 KB, 1585x1527
>tfw one of the reasons you own a gun is for a painless and easy way of self-termination when needed

Anybody else feel the same way?
>>
>>28518490
I wouldn't call death by self-inflicted gunshot painless; so no.
>>
>>28518490
same here op. just waiting for my mom to die then im out
>>
>>28518490
If I wanted to kill myself, which I never would, then I wouldn't shoot myself and I certainly wouldn't do it without making it as big of a statement as i could. It would be on the news. I'd die doing something so crazy only a person with a death wish would do. It'd be such a waste otherwise.
>>
>>28518501
It is if you hit the brainstem
>>
enjoy becoming a vegitable
>>
>>28518508
Fucking prove it.
>>
>>28518504
>waiting for my mom to die

WHAT DID YOU DO ADAM?!?
>>
>>28518512
Are you fucking stupid? If the brainstem is damaged it's instantaneous death. Go look it up.
>>
>>28518490
It's your own body op. Fuck anybody who would ever try to deprive you of a bodily right
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 260x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 260x239
>>28518490
>not keeping an exit bag system
>>
>>28518508
And on the off chance you miss and somehow live you get to enjoy being a life size potato for the rest of your natural life.
>>
>>28518556
That's why you don't use a fucking pistol
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 634x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 634x673
>>28518507

>rig car steering wheel up so I can steer my car with some rope
>tie down a lazy boy to the roof of car
>Drill hole through the roof and rig up pedals so they can be depressed with dowels
>get in a high speed chase with the police while seated atop my comfy chair

Go out with a bang
>>
File: kekkuchino.jpg (82 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
kekkuchino.jpg
82 KB, 700x525
>>28518507
>which I never would
yeah right
>>
>>28518563
some guy survived trying to kill himself with a shotgun. He blew his entire face off, literally, but survived.

I wonder if he even realizes he survived. Living in a world with no sight, sound, smell, taste, just blackness

He might think hes in hell or something
>>
>>28518600
Yeah, sometimes people do survive.
>>
>>28518600
Because he put it against his chin or roof of his mouth, like most failed headshot suicides. Put a shotgun in your mouth, aim it straight back into the back of your throat. Impossible to fuck up that way
>>
I've had an out of body experience.

I know if I kill myself, it won't make a difference.
>>
Self-inflicted gunshot is the most successful form of suicide. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.
>>
That would give the gun grabbers another statistic to use.

Fall on a knife. We need more knife control. Those are bad and scary.
>>
File: I got a good kek.jpg (132 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
I got a good kek.jpg
132 KB, 1280x961
>>28518518
N-Nothing....
>>
Suicide is the cowards way out, Anon.
>>
>>28519000
>this bullshit lie again

Yeah, no. Suicide takes a lot of fucking balls. We are biologically wired to survive, and wanting to live. It takes a lot of courage to overcome that instinct.

Don't believe me? Go stand on the edge of a cliff or a bridge.
>>
>>28518563
A guy I went to high school with (only 20 years old) just tried to kill himself with a .38. He missed his brain completely and only took out a small chunk of his jaw. I have no idea how he fucked up that badly
>>
nah man
>>
>>28519155
>this bullshit again

If you can't cope with the fact that your life sucks then you should reflect on your actions and make the best out of it to change whats wrong, rather than to pussy the fuck out of your responsibilities. Everything can be turned 180° around if you stop being a self-loathing whiny bitch.

Unless you have a terminal disease or lost limbs or are bound to a wheelchair/bed, then go ahead, no one should suffer a fate like that, but if you're healthy and able-bodied, then no matter what happens, you can pull your sorry-ass out of the deepest pile of shit.

The amount of responsibilities, actions and other stuff you will avoid by suicide heavily outweigh your courage to end your life.
>>
>tfw I only have a gun with concealed carry because I'm waiting for the day that I witness a crime and I'm allowed to blow a degenerate or a nigger's head off with a good reason and no moral baggage
Anyone else like this?
>>
>tfw I have a gun because I just like them, playing with them, taking them apart, their looks and sounds
>>
>>28519211
Half of /k/ is.
>>
>>28519206
>j-just get over it!

Not how it works retard.
>y-you're a fucking pussy for going against survival instinct

Go ahead. Try to see if you can do it. You won't be able to, because it takes serious balls.

>but if you're healthy and able-bodied, then no matter what happens, you can pull your sorry-ass out of the deepest pile of shit.

Are you serious?
>>
>>28519206
>depressed and suicidal
>healthy
Pick one
>>
>>28519206
>just reflect on your actions and change your lifestyle bro xD
>meaningless platitudes

not him but try living with severe treatment-resistant depression and crippling anxiety some time.
>>
>>28518490
>Anybody else feel the same way?
nope, you definitely shouldn't own guns
>>
>>28519285
>living with severe treatment-resistant depression and crippling anxiety some time.

Not him, and i would, but im not a fucking failure so its hard to imagine.
>>
>>28519291
>h-how dare people have bodily autonomy!

Nah, eat shit.
>>
>>28519293
go back to reblogging more meaningless platitudes you saw on facebook
>>
>>28519270
You're still wiggling yourself out of every responsibility you have. There are tons of institutions that can help you with depression and anxiety issues, but it's up to you to actively seek help. If everything still sucks, then by all means, blow your brains out, but don't expect me or anyone else to hail you as a hero for it.

>>28519285
I'm not a happy-go-lucky fag, but that just sounds like theres something more fucked up with your brain than your mere mental health.
>>
>>28519311
>contemplating potential suicide, years in advance
you are weak minded, and will pull the trigger over some stupid shit like having a GF leave you or losing a job
you'll just be another anti-gun stat
>>
>>28518769
Go on...
>>
>>28519231
Wanna have kids?
>>
>>28519335
>muh responsibilities

I am a free man. I did not consent to being born. I was born into this world against my will, have had these "responsibilities" forced onto me, and I am expected to live in spite of that for the sake of others. Life is absurd, and if it wasn't for survival instinct, we would all be dead by now.
>>
>>28519362
Being alive is awesome, fuck off crybaby.
>>
>>28518563
Let me tell you a little story anon.
My dad is a doctor and when he did residency in Memphis, TN.
This was during the start of the drug war and also when crack was king. The hospital was jokingly referred to as the 'gun and knife club' during night hours, this was because of the large amount of gunshot and knife wound victims they received during those hours.

>man comes in one night
>face is completely gone
>mandible is barely still attached
>no eyeballs to be seen
>frontal lobe looks like scrambled eggs
>toungue is just hanging out
>man lives
>recovers perfectly (despite having barely a face)
>apparently was cleaning a loaded shotgun while drunk

Another one
>black male comes in for gunshot wound
>dad is examing Xray while patient is sitting on the gurney
>has a perfect shotgun in his chest
>dad is confused because he has 13 distinct pathways in his body but not a single 'pellet' can be located
>no exit wounds can be found
>dads mind is boggled at where the other pellets could be
>senior doctor comes into the room
>"Oh, Hey Leroy how's it been?"
>"Not much doc, got shot again"
>dad wuts
>Leroy (the patient) had apparently come to the hospital so often for gunshot and knife wounds/injuries that he knew the chief resident in a first name basis
>Leroy was a pretty shitty drug dealer apparently
>came in this time because drivebay shooting
>dad now re eximanes the xray and asks himself "Well, then which one is the new one?"
>sad fact, kid got shot in drive by, didn't survive

I got a few more, and anon, the human body can take a lot of punishment.
You're better off killing yourself with rat poison.
Don't disfigure yourself because of a temporary problem plz.
>>
>>28519362
You are a complainer.

If you really want to do something that takes serious balls, seek out combat. Nothing makes you feel more alive than shooting at someone while they shoot. It is a life-altering experience.

These days, all I am depressed about is not being in combat anymore. I fill the void with other dangerous activities instead.
>>
>>28519350
Not really, sorry. I'm taken by my guns and waifu
>>
>>28518600
that's why you fill out a do not resuscitate form like old people do
>>
>>28518490
That's actually one of the reasons I DON'T have any funs. I'd only live a couple hours after first purchasing and that's not how my biography is going to end
>>
>>28519362
>I did not consent to being born.
Well, you shouldn't have been the fastest fucking sperm in your daddys ballsack then.

>I was born into this world against my will
No, the sperm that was you swam like mad and followed its instincts to fertilize your mothers egg. Therefore, you wanted to be born.

>have had these "responsibilities" forced onto me, and I am expected to live in spite of that for the sake of others
You live in a community, the scale is irrelevant. You work to support your parents who raised you and nourished you and your responsibility is the same when they're old.

>Life is absurd
No, it's all about fucking or getting fucked. Literally. Produce offspring to ensure the survival of your species. We just like to fill it with a bunch of meaningless shit but it all comes down to fucking or getting fucked.
>>
>>28519342
Don't worry, my reason is not some petty romance shit.

>>28519371
Sure thing.

>>28519404
I actually do reckless stuff all the time though. Stuff like riding a motorcycle without a helmet.
>>
>>28518520
He is (not so)subtly telling you to kill yourself.
Faggot
>>
>>28519423
>Don't worry, my reason is not some petty romance shit.
I hope not.
>>
>>28519422
Agreed. Hence why life is inherently unfree, and hence why I'll check out. I was born without my consent, and I'll leave this world without yours. That's all the reason I need.
>>
Being here is admittedly shit. But why end it now? You're gonna die some time, just let someone else do it to you eventually.
>>
>>28518769
Oh, you're that self-hypnosis faggot from the other thread aren't you? Go back to Oprah with your new-age shit.
>>
>>28519362
I think I wrote something like this when I was 12.
>>
>>28519468
Nice argument.
>>
>>28519423
>I actually do reckless stuff all the time though. Stuff like riding a motorcycle without a helmet.
You absolute madman
>>
>>28519479
i don't need to tell you what a skull looks like after it's been dragged 40 feet along the pavement, pinned under a fuck load of heavy metal.
>>
>>28519319
Shit man, im not even on facebook, but even those worthless fuccbois are more worthy than a typical depressed fag.

I would tell them to kill themselves, but they lack the gumption for even that.
>>
>>28519504
You ever try crossing the road? Man, what a rush!!
>>
>>28519518
Once i drank milk one day past expiration.

Never since that glorious day have i felt more alive.
>>
>>28519285
>>28519293
Ablooo bloo blooo I'm saaaaaaddddddd

ABLOO ABLOO ABLOOO
>>
>>28519404
I agree, the only time it felt good to see another day was when people were trying to kill me. Now I'm just bored and cynical about everything. I took up motorsport. It fills the void pretty well, kinda want to get into motor bikes when I relocate to a new state in the next 2 years. I don't think I have a death wish because I'm not depressed but I definitely crave excitement.
>>
>>28519526
>>28519518
Smalltime

I eject my USB without safely removing
I leave the house wearing a t shirt even when mom tells me to wear a jacket
Sometimes I ride my six speed without a helmet
I also run barefoot in the park.

GET
ON
MY
LEVEL
>>
>>28519626
>I'm not willing to admit that I'm deeply sad and dead inside: The Post!
>>
Man how fucked up are some of you guys? Not getting laid? Just get hookers or hook up with fat chicks online.
>>
>>28519815
>My shallow experience says that my happiness is derived from getting off, so obviously everyone else's is too
>>
>>28519826
>What is reproductive biology
>What is dopamine
>What are endorphins
>>
File: FairchildB52Crash.jpg (52 KB, 682x520) Image search: [Google]
FairchildB52Crash.jpg
52 KB, 682x520
>Depressed.
>Have been suicidal in the past.
>Love guns.
>Can`t get treatment for it without possibly losing guns.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452608546729.jpg (21 KB, 431x312) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452608546729.jpg
21 KB, 431x312
>>28519398
>puking up blood and guts
>seizing
Over
>probable instant death
>>
>>28518490
>pluck a chicken
>scream BEHOLD, A MAN!
>tape/glue feathers to ass
>jump off high building
>scream BEHOLD, I AM FLYING

moral: you don't need a gun to go out with honor op
>>
>>28519398
if you use a slug you won't survive i think
>>
>>28519206
>>28519335

>responsibility

To whom?

I haven't brought kids into this world, I don't owe anyone anything.

>b-but your parents

They chose to make me. I never consented to any of this.

>b-but muh social contract

I didn't sign shit.

I am my own man, I belong to myself and no one else, I have no "responsibilities" to another individual or any group of people, if I ever felt like killing myself (I don't, I'm actually doing quite well for myself) then that's my prerogative.

You own the meat that you are made out of, that is your private property, and it's no one else's business what you do with it.
>>
>>28519857
>What is malfunctioning brain chemistry
>What is asexuality
You're like a skydiver telling an acrophobic that he'll feel way better once he just jumps.
>>
>>28519454

It's not new age shit.

It's literally the same old story.

Look at scientology. Replace Xenu with Yahweh and all the other characters with biblical ones and it will be the EXACT same story.

"New age" is still old age. Or, rather, ancient age. Primordial age.

IT'S THE SAME STORY.
>>
Exit bag, son. Your brain literally won't realize the nitrogen isn't oxygen and you simply fall asleep and die.
>>
>>28520173
>I didn't sign shit
I wish I was 16 again like you
>>
>Killing yourself now

What, on the edge of the Happening? Buckle up, grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride. The next 12 months are going to be hilarious.
>>
>>28519800
I jaywalk.
I drink on Sunday's.
I disable auto saving in vidya.

HARD. CORE.
>>
>>28518600
IMPRISONING ME
>>
File: nohoheadshot.webm (631 KB, 528x360) Image search: [Google]
nohoheadshot.webm
631 KB, 528x360
Suicide can also be pragmatic depending on your situation.
>>
>>28519453
Some people feel like they have no control over anything so they are taking the ultimate control and actively choosing when to end their life, to finally get ahold of something THEY want to make happen. They don't want "eventually" to kill them. They wanna do it.
>>
>>28523553
You monster
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 581x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 581x929
It's one of the perks really. Fuck turning into a zombie or having to dive 75 stories into concrete from a burning building.
>>
>>28523285
All you can do is go >hurr stop bein edjee and a kid

Cry more bitch nigga. Take your "social contract" and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>28523593
BIRD SHOT
HAS;
TAKEN MY SIGHT
TAKEN MY SPEECH
TAKEN MY HEARING
>>
>>28522837
Whoa there, loosen that fedora.
>>
>>28519800
>>28523553

Bitches please.

I assembled my latest computer without using an anti-static band and was standing on carpet the entire time.
>>
>>28520294
For some reason I really want to see that happen...on the airplane.
>>
>>28519398
stuff like this really scares me

if i end up killing myself I don't want to fuck it up and not die

how do I even make sure I 100% will die ?
>>
>>28518490
No, because I'm not an angsty faggot, OP

It's a comforting thought that if for whatever reason in my old age if I (Let's say I've fallen and I CAN'T GET UP OH NO) can't reach to contact anyone, and I'm in severe pain and I know no one will find me, that I can pull my carry off my hip and do myself in.

Would I ever do it? Fuck no, not even when slowly dying, but it's comforting to KNOW that I can.
>>
>>28519881
>have guns to protect your life
>feel your guns are worth more then the chance youll kill yourself, ergo, take your life

just sayin
>>
>>28523605
why didnt he just get into the car when he had the chance, back at the bank
>>
>>28523856
Did a little revolver do all that? What's with the eye? Did the pressure push it out? Is her eyelid covering the eye??
>>
>>28526009
probably decomposing, build up of gasses
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.