[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't this guy some tripfag from /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1536x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1536x858
Isn't this guy some tripfag from /k/?
>>
>>28509384
Yes. Its squid.
>>
>>28509384
Yes, he's a rich young nigga
>>
>>28509384
He doesn't trip anymore, but he does still post here. He's a contributor at The Firearm Blog.
>>
>>28509384
It's Alex C. Author for The Firearm Blog and their YouTube Channel TFB TV.
>>
>>28509384
richboy begging for patreon money
>>
Anyone have any screen caps of his posts? I heard he was a little bastard on here.
>>
>>28509384
he's too good for /k/ now, except for when he has to steal memes from threads.
>>
>>28509384
Alex aka /k/ommando aka daddy's money.
>>
>>28510787
Didn't that guy live in california? He had all those smgs
>>
>>28510787
Is that the same Alex who was very much against the idea of the Hugues Amendment being repealed because "MUH COLLECTORS VALUE"?
>>
Does he actually spend his dad's money or is that just something we say.
>>
>>28510831
Isn't that everyone who owns a full auto?
>>
>>28510817
No, Texas.

>>28510831
yes
>>
>>28509384
If I had daddy's money to throw around like that fucker, I would help pay for that NFA legal case, rather than
>MUH COLLECTORS VALUE HURR
>>
>>28509384
I mean he has a pretty calming voice, but so does Hikock.
>>
>>28509515
Fuck off Alex, go play with daddies guns.
>>
>>28509492
Really and I thought those comics about squid were cool.
>>
That's Alex C. He used to trip here, but has since stopped doing so. He still post.

He was an obnoxious tripfag who was born into money. He bought tons of expensive guns using his family's trust (and his dad's money) and would brag about them online.

Being the dumbass he is, he didn't scrub his images of exif data -this was before 4chan did that automatically- and left the GPS coordinates in. Some /k/ommandos figured out where he lived and who he was, then called his home phone. His dad picked up and they told him what his son was doing. Apparently the dude was fucking furious at what his son was doing.

He stopped tripping after that and now is begging for money on patreon. Whether or not that means daddy has cut him off from funds is unknown.

I couldn't care less about his shitposting though. The reason I hate him is because he's against reopening the machine gun register because it would devalue his collection that he bought with his dad's money.
>>
>>28511161
No, it's not squid. Squid was the obnoxious guy who had a SCAR when nobody else did. Apparently he's friend with DR8C0 in real life, so that speaks volumes for his character.
>>
>>28509384
He used to post as The Kommando years ago. His name is Alex Capps. His father built a wildly successful truck rental business with locations at about a dozen or so airports in TX and OK. Alex is a typical Afluenza kid. He's never had to work for anything. Everything he does is based off the success of others. Even the TFBTV is all built on the TFB site and name that was developed and successful long before he showed up.

Today Alex has an FFL with a SOT, so all the fun full auto stuff that he brags about having in his portfolio is really stuff that's non-transferable and it's certainly not in the MG registry.

Alex is the perfect example of how to create a douche. He was handed everything in life without ever having to work for anything. After getting a useless history degree, he went right to work with daddy doing little more than showing up when he wants to. Most of his day is spent building firearms and making videos.

Sooner or later there will be a rather nasty and public split with TFB after they get tired of dealing with his attitude in entitlement issues that have developed over the last quarter century of getting everything he wanted.
>>
>>28510840
No, that's 100% true. He's a trust fund kid who earn 6 figures from dad while having all his expenses paid. When dad cuts him off, it will be a rapid introduction to gravity and hitting bottom for a kid who is all attitude and no skills.
>>
>>28511425
More than likely what'll happen is that the Hughes Amendment will come to bite him in the ass. He would brag about how "tight" he had it with the ATF.
>>
>>28511480
>He would brag about how "tight" he had it with the ATF.

He did write an entire post on TFB talking about how great the people at the ATF were.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/01/06/run-in-atf/
>>
>>28511507
I would doubt there is any truth to that story. Lying is his normal behavior.
>>
>>28511565

Perhaps. Or maybe he really does enjoy sucking up to the ATF because they are the gatekeepers of exclusivity. Exclusivity being what rich people really want, as it puts them above the hoi polloi.
>>
>>28510881

Not only did he not contribute towards the legal effort, he insulted the lawyer who filed the suit

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/12/machinegun-ban-will-not-go-away/
>>
>>28513070
What a fag, if I ever owned a machine gun and the ban got lifted, I would celebrate, even if it means my MG went from 10k to 1k overnight.
>>
>>28511268
Wow, so the old add age is true, tripfags are fags. If I ever decided to go to a k meet up I hope I'd never see that guy.
>>
>>28510831
Yes.
>>
>>28513288
At least squid was cool and not as terrible as dr8co
>>
>>28513288
*adage
If you're going to insult a motherfucker, don't spell like a motherfucker.
>>
>>28513136
There were plenty of collectors who were happy to see the 1994 AWB go away (along with a good chunk of their collection's value). Anyone who would do different is a dick
>>
>>28510831

then he's an unwelcome faggot
>>
>>28513288
I dont think the friends thing with draco is true. I think draco was an outcast in the centex tripfag group that tried to fit in and the tripfags just didn't let him in.

could be wrong though
>>
>>28513288
Don't worry, he's too good to be at a k meet up with us regular folks.

Do you have a King Air 350 plane? Alex's daddy has one. Not in the same league. Us nigger be flying coach.
>>
>>28509384
Where did this guy get a type 81?
>>
>>28513412
By sucking ching chong chinaman dong
>>
>>28513445
He does seem like he'd play for the other team.
>>
>>28513412
Norinco imported a bunch of display guns for the 1989 SHOT show, which they were supposed to start importing the Type 81S and EM356 in February.

But then January 17th happened, and the rest is history...
>>
>>28513373

This is an accurate statement.
>>
File: 1452297653764.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1452297653764.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>trips on /k/ and constantly shitposts about "POORFAGS LEL"
>hasn't worked for a cent of his money
>shitposts about all the things he has
>fast forward two years later he's begging for Patreon money
It's like poetry.

Money can fix some things, but it can't fix stupid. Maybe his dad should've taught him how to manage his finances.
>>
>>28513461
jawlines can be deceiving
>>
>>28513412

no idea where, but it was with daddy's money
>>
>>28513485
>jan 17th
that's my birthday
>>
>>28513511
He's pretty fuckable and has a cute face.

I just wish he would lift. Lanklets and hungry skellingtons look really wierd. At least put on some muscle.
>>
File: x7j44GU.jpg (77 KB, 626x1150) Image search: [Google]
x7j44GU.jpg
77 KB, 626x1150
>>28513524
Happy birthday, Bush Sr. banned Chinamen imports.
>>
>>28513506

I remember him bragging about buying a bunch of vz.58 rifles to turn around and dump for a profit down the road. Meanwhile prices have dropped even more on PSA.

The guy is clueless.
>>
>>28513524
This is all YOUR fault!
>>
He deletes any negative comments on his youtube videos
>>
>>28513570
Not to mention any mentions to /k/.
>>
>>28513329
Posting from a phone bud, thanks for the grammar lesson anyway.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.