[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to react to multiple assailants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Amanda-Collins.png (1 MB, 746x1026) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Collins.png
1 MB, 746x1026
For those of you who are unaware /pol/ has a few threads up about some gang-rape in New York City that happened a while ago. The basics of it are this:

>Father and 18 y/o daughter at park at night
>5 black men show up
>one goes up to the father, pulls out a gun and tells Dad to leave
>Father runs, comes back with police
>All five are gone, daughter is raped

You can check the source yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/10/us/new-york-playground-gang-rape/index.html

What would you have done differently?

Now now I can already hear the words "b-but Anon, this is a /pol/ subject" ... Yes and one of the political points being made by people now is that carrying a firearm, open or concealed, on the daughter or the father, would have only made the situation worse. If nothing the assailants would have taken the firearm and used it against them. Somebody has said (without a source, of course) that you are statistically more likely to have that weapon used against you. Can somebody tell me if this is correct? I've heard something similar regarding the rape of Amanda Collins.

Pic related because they've also told Mrs. Collins that even without a gun she wouldn't stand a chance. Can you prove otherwise /k/?
>>
>>28502862
Why would you ever go into a park, at night, in NYC?
Thats where the animals hide because its harder to catch them there
>>
>>28502862
Pretend I'm John Wayne. One liners and all. Better than letting your daughter get raped or letting yourself get robbed.
>>
>>28502862
1. Pull out your gun
2. 90% nig nogs just run
>so they can rape someone else defenseless
3. If they don't run, shoot the one nigger holding a gun
4. By now, the others would have run

Don't give me the bs that those four unarmed niggers would run up to you and karate chop you for your gun. They are not Bruce Lee, they prey on defenseless easy targets

>Hey, but what if you get shot?

Half the time, they don't even have bullets because they can't afford them, the other half of the time, they don't even know how to shoot properly because they can't afford to go to the range
>>
>>28502979
Fucking this

Also
>father abandons his daughter in aforementioned situation to get the vice squad
>lets his daughter be raped by 5 black men, alone and cold, watching her father disappear into the night
I'd be incredibly disgusted at the sheer pyssification of the modern male if I wasn't so extremely turned on.
>>
>>28502862

>What would you have done differently?

Not live in New York.
>>
File: cucksforsanders.png (1 MB, 960x664) Image search: [Google]
cucksforsanders.png
1 MB, 960x664
>>28503029
99.99% chance the dad is a white liberal cuck
>And so are you
>>
>>28502862
i would not have taken my daughter to a park in NY at night.
>>
>>28502862
She kinda looks like John Travolta with a wig.
>>
Not live in NYC
Not walk in the fucking park at night
Not leave my daughter
Not be the biggest pussy piece of shit on planet Earth right now
>>
>>28502862
>What would you have done differently?
How about pretending to run away, then coming back and shooting them as their pants are coming down?
>>
Impossible! The police are here to protect us and would never let anyone be raped!

Otherwise, they can't justify gun confiscations or restricting firearms rights!
>>
>>28502862
>University of Nevada, Reno
I live in Reno and that one incident still makes me fucking mad
>>
>>28502862
>what is an el presedente drill
>what is drawing gun and shooting one dindu with gun while rest scatter
>what is moving at of sight under guise of "whatever you say nig with gun" and then reengaging at better angle

Pick your favorite
>>
>>28502979
Some NYC parks are nice at nice. This one happened to be in the ghetto.
>>
>>28502862
It's called being prepared to die, and then being skilled enough to avoid being shot in the head at close range, while having the willpower to kill everybody else despite multiple gunshot wounds. At least that would be my hope, which is why my daughter being raped would pretty much be the only time I'd try that crazy shit, would absolutely do it then though, like, fuck, what's a more awesome way to die?
>>
>>28503191
cannot unsee
>>
>>28503317
Oh, or what
>>28503222
Said, except maybe now they have a hostage, Idk.
>>
>>28503111
It's always great too see online idiots and cucks pop up more than once years down the road.
>>
File: 1402120684001.jpg (39 KB, 490x390) Image search: [Google]
1402120684001.jpg
39 KB, 490x390
Is there a single good reason NOT to carry?
>>
>>28503274
vegas bro here care to elaborate?
>>
>>28503347
I'm seeing someone else but I can't put my finger on it
>>
>>28503032
I heard it's pretty good outside of jewyork shitt(visit when you would want, like Dallas, no where near a shithole like NYC but better too live outside of it and visit a few times a month)
>>
>>28503221
I hope he kills himself after being haunted by it for years.
>>
>>28503359
>Woman can't carry CCW on campus
>be unarmed
>can't defend herself
>gets raped

Gun free zones, everyone.
>>
>>28502862
Why is it that if some nutjob gets his hands on a firearm he becomes an unstoppable killing machine, fit to mow down swaths of innocents with nary a concern of resistance. Purely because he has a scurry gun.

But if I arm and train myself some fucking crackhead can just Steven Seagal the fucking pistol away and then become some fucking tear 1 operator who guns me down with my own weapon???
>>
>>28503348
>Said, except maybe now they have a hostage, Idk.
Assuming one of them was about to rape her, and another was holding her at gunpoint, or on the lookout with 3 other guys, I'd still think they could be attacked from an angle.

Or you could try and put yourself between the gun and your daughter and yell "Run!" or something.

These are rapists, but would they murder to empty their balls, maybe not.
Thankfully I've never had to live that kind of shit, so I don't know how I'd react, but leaving someone I love in the hands of rapists doesn't sound like the best choice.
>>
>>28503458
They're niggers anon.

They're willing to do anything except certainly (as in, cops are there) go to jail or die, to empty their balls.
>>
>>28503436
just by the four sentence summary this woman has guns but my special snowflake uni wants everyone to feel safe so no funs and mace dindu over there sees an easy target?
>>
>>28503453
it just works
>>
>>28503479
In which case, I'm pretty sure they'd hesitate when faced with resistance or fleeing potential victims. Especially if you manage to pull your gun out and squeeze a few rounds while your daughter run out of reach.
>>
>>28502862
>every post itt is about undetermined attackers
Wow y'all sure are prepared for anything huh?
>>
>>28502862
Niggers are cowards. They need to attack in groups. Even then, if the victim is visibly armed, they'll fuck right off. I know this from personal experience. Shady niggers will just GTFO if they even see an armed person around.
>>
>>28502862
Cell phone?
>>
>>28502862
I'd just pull the gun and shoot one in the chest with no warning, yelling the whole time and walking diagonally backwards trying to keep them in a line
anyone who steps forward would get a bullet, I'd hope the muzzle flash would disorient some of them
if they all rushed me I'd shoot fast for body shots, boarding house rules and pray, nothing else for it

the girl runs as soon as she finds her brain, they consider you to be a bigger issue than the girl immediately after you pull the gun, and with hopefully at least one seriously wounded you just hope they give more of a damn about their wounded or killing you than chasing the girl
>>
>>28503560
We're talking about rapist nig nugs. If they had the money to buy a decent gun, ammo, and range time, they could afford a hooker and not risk jail.
>>
>>28503539
Oh, no question
>>
Are they trained assassins attempting to kill me or concrete jungle monkeys on a nigwalk? If the latter I'm probably fucked; if the former pulling my gun and shooting just one of them will probably make them disperse anyway.
>>
thanks for solidifying my hate even more.
>>
File: 1451788425281.jpg (77 KB, 384x332) Image search: [Google]
1451788425281.jpg
77 KB, 384x332
>>28503560
I'd pull up 10 or 15 videos of nogs running away the second anyone starts shooting but I'm too lazy, do your own homeowork.
>>
>>28503649
Did you mix up former and latter?
>>
>>28503666
Yes; am drunk.
>>
>>28503649
>latter
>former

I don't think you know what those words mean
>>
>>28503668
That's the best way to am.
>>
Have sons. Daughters are worthless unless you're powerful and need an alliance.
>>
>>28503688
great way to pm, too, any time of day really

>>28503676
yeah
>>
In this case there's only one person with a gun (that you know of) but who would you shoot first if this was you? What if all of them had guns?
>>
>>28503696
Hello, china
You get you .50 for that post?
>>
>>28503725
Shoot the one who obviously has a gun. If you draw fast enough to outshoot one who has drawn, you're fast enough to outshoot those who have not.
>>
>>28502862
Where's that webm of that cop getting ambushed in his own garage?

That's how you fight multiple attackers. Shoot at each guy once, and then concentrate fire by threat level (closest, gun, knife, other weapon, biggest, that order).

If they kill you with your own gun they better be beating you to death with it.

Mostly they'll scram. You don't live long as a mugger or stick up man if you court return fire.
>>
>>28503029
He was gone long enough for all five nig nogs to get off? Fucking shit.
>>
>>28503746
But you wouldn't be fast enough for that no matter how decent your draw time was, if somebody is pointing a gun at you and yours is still in the holster you're not in a position to shoot them.
>>
>>28504003
It really depends on the situation. If he's obviously retarded, if it's so dark he can't see shit, if his safety is on, if he drops his guard.
If you turn your back on him as you walk away, and you can draw without him noticing.

Just because a guy as a gun pointed at you at some point doesn't mean you're out of options forever.
>>
>>28504033
>if he makes a mistake
>>
>>28503908
>He was gone long enough for all five nig nog to get off?
the sad answer is he was gone long enough for them to be satisfied
>>
File: 1397186229363.jpg (192 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
1397186229363.jpg
192 KB, 960x948
I would educate these underprivileged youth with first hand knowledge on the finer points of Saint Haley's tutelage.
>22422 Drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1CI4sL_EiI
>>
lol everyone in this thread who is upset is just imagining the victim as white.

if you picture her as black, it doesn't seem like much of a crime.
>>
>>28503730
.5 yen,life is hard but good.
>>
>>28504392
She was probably white, or at least not black. I mean, her father was there.
>>
>>28504392

Bullshit. Black, white, asian, whatever no rational, sane father would want to experience this and would rather die than have their child suffer this way.

It says a lot that this father ran away, leaving his child, in order to find people who are legally permitted to protect himself and his family better than his own self.
>>
File: 1428712970282.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1428712970282.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>28504392
>if a black girl was gang raped it's not much of a crime
kill yourself
>>
>>28504392
Was she white? If she wasn't then I don't care.
>>
File: 1449385120966.png (100 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
1449385120966.png
100 KB, 600x570
>>28504614
>black girl raped

but that's just how the unfavorables reproduce, anon
>>
>>28504450
kek
>>28503730
actually white murkan.
>>
>>28504469
>assuming the black gurl would even have a father to play in the park at any age, non the less 19.
>>
>>28502862
Back off, get truck gun, fill nigger with pistol with magnum 00 buckshot, proceed with exterminating the rest with additional buckshot.
>>
>>28504720
>implying you would be able to see the non existent father at night
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.