[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in NJ >get car jacked >cant do anything about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: o-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-facebook[1].jpg (270 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-facebook[1].jpg
270 KB, 2000x1000
>be in NJ
>get car jacked
>cant do anything about it because it is expressly illegal to use force to protect one's automobile
>try to get gun, have to find 2 references
>police send officers to my land lord and employer to tell them I applied for a gun
>get evicted and fired because of RINO landlord and employer
>am now homeless
>get arrested and am facing 18 years in jail for possession of a slingshot without a licence
>cannot own guns in NJ now because felony for slingshot ownership

Land of the free
>>
>>28475668

Why would any sane non-puerto rican/non-Italian person live in that shithole called New Jersey?

The people there are annoying and gaudy as fuck.

Everytime one of you degenerates opens your mouth I want to squirt bleach inside in the high hopes of making you a mute. Your vocalizations are like fingernails on a chalkboard to the rest of our west coast ears.

Please stay in your containment state.
>>
>>28475668
>Don't be pussy
>never been carjacked
>>
>>28475698
kek , where are you from?
>>
>>28475698
This.

It's the equivalent of pic related.
>>
>>28475668
>facing 18 years in jail

Naw, naw, man. You don't get 18 years in 'jail.'

You get 18 years in *prison.*

Don't drop the soap.
>>
The saddest part about this is that it is all true
>there is a la on the books in NJ saying it is illegal to use force to protect your car
>you need 2 references to get a gun licence
>Some towns do notify your employer and land lord and require you to name your employer as well as sometimes asking for your renters contract
>there is a law on the books that says owning a sling shot is punishable with up to 18 months in jail
>>
>>28475757
Well you have a one in three chance of getting it right, since there isn't a million West Coast states like there is East. Most of the population is in California, so that's where anon probably is.
>>
>>28475668
>not exercising your right to move to a different state
You deserve everything you made up.
>>
>>28475757

West Coast Master race here. We are your superiors because we speak the English language better than you, and we don't have that annoying accent. We are also laid back and calm vs. the mental crazy maniacs that reside in your state.

Fuck NJ and fuck NY. You couldn't pay me to visit either state and take a shit in the toilet. I'd fear the shit that came out of my asshole would greatly increase the value of whichever city I took it in and I'd have to charge you money for increasing the overall net worth of your state.

How can you people live in that italian and puerto rican infested shit hole? It's dirty, it's old, it's corrupt with crime, just pig disgusting.

I'm going to go take a shit in the toilet in a few hours....the overall value of my shit is worth 10x more than the entire state of NJ.

Everytime I hear one of you people open your mouths to speak, I literally cringe. Your accents are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I'm actually cringing right now thinking about you people. Please stay away from the West Coast, you don't belong here, you won't fit in.

I remember I had to meet some douchebag from NY in a nice white city in South Orange County, CA. He had the most ANNOYING fucking accent ever. His voice was loud as fuck.

As I was sitting in Starbucks trying to talk to this guy, I could feel daggers coming out of the eyes of the other patrons in this store. This NY asshole would not shut his fat fucking mouth. When he got up to go to the bathroom, I overheard several customers say:

"Someone needs to tell that East Coast piece of shit to shut his fucking mouth."

I have never been more embarrassed in my life.
>>
>>28476117

Me again. Now that I think about it....

EVERY SINGLE new yorker and new jersey-ian that I have ever met in my life, has been utterly and completely annoying to me.

Whether it's your accent or your mannerisms....you people stick out like a sore thumb in Orange County, CA.

You're gaudy, annoying, loud and boorish.
>>
>>28476117

>Newport Beach

How's that $5000/month for a one bedroom apartment working out
>>
>>28476117
>>28476167
>Calicuck

I hate you guys on a personal level.

Oddly enough, I get along fine with New Yorkers.
>>
Comes to Texas. The land where you're encourage to shoot.
>>
The fact that Chris Christie is running as a republican and hasnt been shot yet is fucking staggering. I mean... It truly boggles the mind.
>>
>>28475857
>there is a law on the books that says owning a sling shot is punishable with up to 18 months in jail
How is this even possible?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 976x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 976x720
>>28475698
>puerto rican
>mfw all Puerto Rican gun laws were struck down last year
>mfw Puerto Rico is probably more free than your state
>mfw the gang issues in San Juan are already lessening with people allowed to own and carry guns
>>
>>28476272
>e. Certain weapons. Any person who knowingly has in his possession any gravity knife, switchblade knife, dagger, dirk, stiletto, billy, blackjack, metal knuckle, sandclub, slingshot, cestus or similar leather band studded with metal filings or razor blades imbedded in wood, ballistic knife, without any explainable lawful purpose, is guilty of a crime of the fourth degree.

http://www.njlaws.com/prohibited_weapons_and_devices.htm
>>
>>28476171

It's only $2,900/mo. for a 2 bedroom apartment at Park Newport. Sorry to disappoint.

http://www.parknewportapts.com/

Sorry, can't hear you over the 75 degree weather, beautiful hot women and the glorious lifestyle.

Some thing in life you cannot put a price on.
>>
>>28476210
>I hate you guys on a personal level.

I'm not a liberal. I'm as conservative as they come and I fight liberals and their filth on a daily basis.
>>
>>28475857

Carjacking politicians when?
>>
>>28476342
>Some thing in life you cannot put a price on.
like the right to bear arms.
>>
>>28476342

Please stop. None of those things are unique to California, just the exorbitant prices, SJW-ridden society, and awful, laughable gun laws.

Non east coaster here, btw.
>>
Fucking northeast... so full of pussies and bootlickers.
>>
>>28476339
Jesus. I will never set foot in such a retarded state.
>>
>>28475857

The reference thing seems illegal.
>>
>>28476676
>http://www.njsp.org/firearms/pdf/sts-033.pdf
>>
File: 1417232457980.png (333 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1417232457980.png
333 KB, 453x695
>>28476342
>It's only $2,900/mo. for a 2 bedroom apartment at Park Newport.
>mfw a gigantic two story house in the best side of town is 1,600/mo with a gigantic yard and garage

Gulf Coast best coast, eat shit the lot of ya!
>>
>>28476352
I just hate Californians.

I guess if you're a decent person, I can make an exception, but they're definitely my most disliked state in the union.
>>
>>28475668
Man. Not even Illinois is that bad.
>>
>>28476342
>It's only $2,900/mo. for a 2 bedroom apartment
That is hilarious.
>>
Its shit like this that makes me wonder why nobody has just shot these tyrants yet. If some of our nation's founders resurrected today there'd be a rebellion tomorrow over this.
>>
>>28476167
SW west master race here. literally the only people I despise more than NJ/Jew Yorkers are commiefornians. fuck you and fuck your fascist, spic infested, nanny state
>>
>>28476885
Idahoan here, same. Those fuckers keep moving up here expecting it to be just like the DPRC with less people then flip shit when they find out we're all gun toting conservatives as if it was some big secret.
>>
>>28476276
God bless them
>>
>>28476386
underrated post for a tripcuck
>>
File: 1423090582849.png (52 KB, 285x211) Image search: [Google]
1423090582849.png
52 KB, 285x211
>>28475668
>tfw moving out of this nightmare to Naples, Florida next week
>>
>Current year
>Living in NJ, Ca, Wa, DC, NY

It's amazing how people with armed guards can simultaneously be against gun ownership
>>
>>28475668
>homeless with internet access
>>
>>28479253
>what is a cellphone
>what its free wi-fi
>what is 3G internet
>>
>>28478926
Better stock up on Goldbond cuz your balls are going to be constantly sweaty.
>>
>>28479253
Some hobos are even buying food now through bitcoin.

What a strange world we live in.
>>
>live in NJ
>wonder why your life is shitty
ayy lmao
>>
>>28476352
come to oregon we need more of you friends
oregon is a battleground state for gun rights
>>
I'm proud to say I'm from Wisconsin; where alcohol and guns are common, and Coasties are as hated as they should be.
>>
>>28480639
Only good coast is the Gulf Coast, and even then some of their beaches are shit.
>>
>>28475698

Once you get south, or north and west you leave those new yorkers and meet the real blue collar jersey workers who are too poor to move out and are stuck here. We don't like being here, but we can't afford to move because our jobs pay us just enough to survive here but not enough to entertain getting out.
>>
>>28476107
/thread
>>
File: 1395456448867.gif (832 KB, 299x235) Image search: [Google]
1395456448867.gif
832 KB, 299x235
>>28475668
>be in TX
>have guns
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1325x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1325x751
Find the guy who robbed you and kill him,

You must redeem yourself anon or your gonna have to an hero. You know what to do. DO IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>28478926
>>28479382
Miami, Florida deep in Naranja fuck y'all faggots see a fucknigga kill a Fucknigga bitch.
>>
I'm kind of a fan of Mona Lisa's Pizza in Jackson NJ. I'm from out of state but I make an excuse when I have to pass through.
>>
>>28476342
Nigger that's rent for one and a half YEARS where I live.
>>
>>28475668
>TFW I live here
>>
>>28478955
Sierra Count, California here.

Armed guards? Fuck you say, nigga? We're on our goddamn own out here.
>>
>>28476268
Your legislature is run by democrats and it always will be. These laws were one the books before he took office.

They have since sent him more restrictive gun laws and he has vetoed them. This is what winning looks like in a blue state.

Now quit acting like such an entitled little faggot and thank your lucky stars that you live in a free-state.
>>
>>28478926
Holy shit anon I live there...
>>
>>28476342
>only 2900/month
>only

NIGGA MY 2 STORY HOUSE RENT IN GREAT PART OF TOWN IS 1200/MONTH/

>ONLY

youre high and so is your cost of living.
>>
>>28480639
alcohol is pretty common in California as well...
>>
>>28476342
Your a fucking liar I'm here on vacation and it's like 55 and all you faggots are wearing coats. Seriously you are all pussys.
>>
>>28476117
Typical cali entitlement

Jersey dosent like you either.. enjoy your no guns and fucking grapes biiiiiiiitch
>>
>Make crap up on the internet
>60 replies
>>
>>28478926
TAKE ME WITH YOU, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'LL BRING AMMO!
>>
>>28481757

Dude, he is right.

I'm East Coast, but lived on the West Coast too.Jersey and NYC are totalitarian shitholes that are defended by some fucked-up Stockholm Syndrome citizens.

Also pretty much every person from SoCal are cancer on America. Every asshole I met in OR and WA were SoCal. Pompous assholes that live in a fantasy world where they are Gods because lolCaliBro but they left because it sucks so bad.
>>
>>28476745
Where the fuck is that? up north?
>>
>>28483953
uh, yes... the north gulf coast...
>>
>>28480688
Yeah, we don't consider the gulf coast folks as "Coasties" in the traditional sense, it's more the East and West 20 somethings that come with their parents money and love to play broomball and shit.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.