[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered a glock 17 after spending some time shooting various
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: g17.jpg (463 KB, 1628x1190) Image search: [Google]
g17.jpg
463 KB, 1628x1190
Just ordered a glock 17 after spending some time shooting various full size and semi-compact 9mm and 380s. Any good ideas as far as what kind of holster etc. i should be looking at (brand/website/style) for concealed carry
>>
>>28460132
I carry my G19 in a Raven Concealment Vanguard 2.
>>
>>28460146
>Raven Concealment Vanguard 2
Thats a through the belt loop style one if im correct? If so how easily does it come unclipped/buttoned getting in and out of a car etc?
>>
>>28460132
also forgot to post but something that would work while riding a motorcycle would also be nice since i ride as often as weather allows
>>
>>28460132
Galco Miami classic
>>
My everyday carry is a S&W SD with a holster I made myself.

That being said, alien holsters are pretty nifty.
>>
>>28460158
Yes, belt loop. I'm not sure what you are asking but the gun stays in the holster when I get in and out of my vehicle. The only way the gun is going to come out of your pants if either you yanking on it or someone hitting you in the side with a baseball bat.
>>
>>28460197
Care to elaborate on the home made one? I like to tinker even if it doesnt come out well and i have to buy one regardless
>>28460167
i like that style, but i think the combo of price/ leather since im in texas is gonna eliminate that option
>>
>>28460221
Go to academy or somewhere and check out some of the nylon shoulder holsters if leather is an issue. They should also be far cheaper.
>>
File: 41qYgrhmITL._SY355_.jpg (20 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
41qYgrhmITL._SY355_.jpg
20 KB, 320x355
Just got a gock 23 gen 3. Pretty happy with the purchase as my first handgun. Submitting the papers for cpl pretty soon too. I don't need to conceal for a vast majority of the time I'm going to be carrying though. I mostly just got it for when I'm alone out on my property and when I go on remote hikes. Bears and hungry coyotes are a thing in my state. Even coyotes can get pretty ballsy these days and I have a dog and will have chickens soon. The CPL is mostly just for easier transportation, easier buying process and the occasional craigslist transaction to be on the safer side.

Probably going to get pic related or something similar as a holster for on the property and hiking. Haven't decided on the conceal carry holster yet though. I'm a pretty slender build (140 pounds at 6'3") so I may have to get a little creative or deal with the discomfort from time to time.
>>
>>28460158
Never.
It has a button that you have to pull one way to unbutton.
It works great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.