[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open carry Texas!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (605 KB, 1556x2172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605 KB, 1556x2172
I know I'm a little bit late, but any Texans here open carrying now that it's legal? I've gone out a few times already (pic related) but being that it's cold lately I have a sweater that covers it.

What setup are you using? Will you open carry at all or stay concealed? interested to see Texas' /k/ opinion.

Also, general open carry thread.
>>
bump.. No Texans online??
>>
>>28451723

I'm in Kansas and we've been doing this for a long time.

You Texas cucks are late to the OC party.
>>
>>28451617
That holder does not have adequate retention for open carrying. Someone's going to walk up behind you and shoot you with your own gat
>>
I don't mind open carry but I don't participate. I like not having to try as much to hide it though
>>
>>28451795
He is a lefty so of course he is retarded
>>
>>28451617
Open carry is nice in that we don't have to worry about bending over, and accidentally showing our goods. But i'm never going to intentionally open carry. Why make myself a bigger target, and lose the element of surprise?
>>
>>28451745

Yes I know we are late. At least we aren't commiefornia.

>>28451795
You're kidding right? I had to loosen it to where the bolt was nearly out because it had too much retention. Even I have to pull pretty dang hard.

>>28451885
Not a lefty.

>>28451806
>>28451944

Yes it's comfy as fuck. Don't have to constantly be checking my shirt all the time.

It won't make you an easy target. Easy targets are those with no firearm. ;)
>>
>>28451885
>what is a mirror
>>
The only things I like about OC are that you can carry a full sized comfortably, and it helps normalize firearms. Other than that I don't care much for it
>>
>>28451970
In almost any case, 99 percent of the time. Conceal carry is the superior method of carry.

Sorry senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.