[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im making DIY folder /k/, post what you got. Guns, explosives,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: dbl_barrel_02.jpg (2 MB, 2625x1112) Image search: [Google]
dbl_barrel_02.jpg
2 MB, 2625x1112
Im making DIY folder /k/, post what you got. Guns, explosives, traps or whatever.
>>
>>28449852
I would be absolutely terrified to shoot that thing. I'd rather just make a spear out of pvc pipe
>>
The ATF is at it again.
>>
>>28449921

12 gauge is extremely low pressure though.
>>
>>28450170
Seamed pipe though...
>>
>>28450126
This a honey pot for ip addresses of those that chronically collect this stuff (sad). Or another simple fool hoping to be spoon fed the same tired pasta and graphics forever archived (even sadder).

Either way. No OC, no conversation starting concepts, not even an interesting pic. These threads get me excited then disappointed.

Anyone ever thought of printing a barrel around a steel coil for reverse threads? Or using $20 12gauge rifled barrel adapters permanently set in 3/4 inch pipe as the base of a no weld tube gun? Would a manually rotated open bolt revolver zip gun be legal? No magazine, no chance of full auto, but a blow back action clearing each chamber before the next shot is turned into place. Make it look a nerf maverick that auto ejects.

"Sniff my own farts, dial random numbers hope a conversation starts" -BHG
>>
>>28450761
>>28450126
ITT fags who don't know it's legal to build your own weapons from scratch in the US.

Czech this out OP. This guy posts a lot of pictures of captured improvised weapons from around the world. I love this kind of Mad Max shit.

https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/
>>
if homemade weapons are illegal why can i buy 80% lowers and not get visited by the ATF
>>
>>28450822
As a community I want to see a resurrection of the "TOFYJ" (this ones for you Johnny, based salesman) rifle project. A loosely standardized rifle built from milsurp salvage, tubes and grit. Desiged by /k/ommandos to be built by /k/omrads.
>>
File: PalestinianCarlo.jpg (166 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
PalestinianCarlo.jpg
166 KB, 800x555
Stop it with the ATF memes. Instructions on how to make open bolt SMGs are sold on Amazon, for God's sake. It's legal to collect the information. What you do with it is up to you.

Here's a video of a homemade Luty confiscated by that 'stralian police: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv33pCUkLRM

Pic is of a Palestinian "Carlo", an improvised Luty/Carl Gustav based SMG which was used in the not too recent terrorist attack in Israel.
>>
File: cylinderDart.jpg (161 KB, 505x1925) Image search: [Google]
cylinderDart.jpg
161 KB, 505x1925
>>28450749
Black pipe isnt as tight as a real barrel. This is a safety feature the pressure you read about both shell and what the pipe can take is not accurate necessarily. A lot of gas slides around the wad. Sometimes the hull will go like split shell slugs cus the camber wont grip it enough leaving the brass separated.

Once again this is a feature not a bug. Pipegun can do things a standard shotgun cannot.
Picrelated. Chokes are fun but can be a hindrance.
>>
File: confused_ATF.jpg (14 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
confused_ATF.jpg
14 KB, 334x250
>>28449852
>>
>>28451000
Homemade guns are legal you illiterate fuck.
Go away
>>
>>28451000
It'll be a long time before the ATF starts coming after people for making a piece of shit like what's in the OP.

>>28451013
This.
>>
>>28449852
Raider detected
>>
>>28451000
LEGAL
E
G
A
L
>>
>>28450822
Thanks a lot, that will be usefull
>>
>>28451013
>>28451030
Calm down nigga, atf man is just confused
>>
Does anyone have a picture of that guy who built a DIY gun out of pliers and a hammer? That was pretty good.
>>
>>28450822
Did you notice the guy who made the 20x102 mm on there is a /k/ommando?
>>
File: KIMG0016.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0016.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>28451509
because we could be talking about guns that can be built with a hacksaw and a drill.

>>28451749
yes.
>>
You guys have any blueprints/guides ?
>>
>>28452094
thehomegunsmith.com has the guides for Luty's SMGs. You could also check out Professor Parabellum's guides.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/07/07/simple-compact-low-cost-submachine-gun-prototype/
>>
>>28452286
thanks
>>
>>28451784
No, no, I mean the gun was literally pliers. Oh well, I'll just have to check the archive for that monstrosity.
>>
>>28451013
>>28451030
Not in the good ol USA!
No, really, you can legally manufacture firearms in the US, so long as they meet whatever federal/state requirements.

From the ATF's very own website

"Firearms may be lawfully made by persons who do not hold a manufacturer’s license under the GCA
provided they are not for sale or distribution and the maker is not prohibited from receiving or
possessing firearms. However, a person is prohibited from assembling a non-sporting semiautomatic
rifle or shotgun from 10 or more imported parts, as set forth in regulations in 27 C.F.R. 478.39. In
addition, the making of an NFA firearm requires a tax payment and advance approval by ATF. An
application to make a machinegun will not be approved unless documentation is submitted showing
that the firearm is being made for the official use of a Federal, State, or local government agency (18
U.S.C. § 922(o),(r); 26 U.S.C. § 5822; 27 C.F.R. §§ 478.39, 479.62, and 479.105)."

You can't build them with the intent of selling them however.
>>
>>28452858
>intent
And the ATF can't prove intent until after the fact, at which point with no identifying markings they have no means of pinning the gun back to you.

No sir mr atf man I didn't build no pipe shotguns to sell to Mexicans, I thought border smuggling was your department. Just go back to reading that nice book with the doggie pictures.
>>
>>28451465
Because he's trying to figure out which part of that string is the machine gun?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.