[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to hickocks channel? I was just watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2.png (37 KB, 1599x328) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
37 KB, 1599x328
What the fuck happened to hickocks channel? I was just watching some of his videos and now it's fucking gone
>>
Ian will be next. Mark my words. This is the end, my only friends, the end.
>>
>>28448226
His account has been terminated due to repeated violations of Google's policies.
>>
It's probably going to get sorted, if it's not we'll have to voice our displeasure repeatedly to youtube via twitter and whatnot. Maybe get le redditfags in on it too.
>>
Already a thread op you lazy fuck
>>
File: gunpolicy.png (26 KB, 720x213) Image search: [Google]
gunpolicy.png
26 KB, 720x213
>>28448226
>>
>>28448566
This is for advertising you pecker head. Stop spreading disinformation
>>
I want to say a bunch of reasons but they would probably belong on /pol/
>>
Already a thread about this, but welcome to the wonderful world of Google automation. I imagine all the grabbers reporting the channel and videos over and over finally got it suspended. It'll get sorted.
>>
>>28448583

So you can no longer do gun reviews on youtube?
>>
>>28448616
Not relevant. What it's saying is you can't buy an ad banner for those things.
>>
>>28448566
Nah dude, that's their ad policy.
>>
>>28448226
RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR THEIR GUTS!!!
>>
File: googlebanninggunvideos.png (19 KB, 497x226) Image search: [Google]
googlebanninggunvideos.png
19 KB, 497x226
>>
HE'S BACK
>>
>>28450514
YAY! we need more hickok threads. there just aren't enough.
>>
File: 1421786548572.jpg (60 KB, 758x711) Image search: [Google]
1421786548572.jpg
60 KB, 758x711
>>28449356
>google is a cunt and makes it difficult to disconnect your youtube account from your googleminus account
>google posts to both sites for you by default
>google keeps seperate standards for posting on each of them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.