[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Se/k/ret Santa Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Santas-got-a-gun.jpg (116 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Santas-got-a-gun.jpg
116 KB, 500x335
Any updates on the Secret Santa going on? There hasn't been a thread in the last few days, and I'm pretty sure there were a good number of people who hadn't recieved gifts yet--myself included.

Also, General Secret Santa thread. Post what you've got.
>>
No word from my target, event though his box got there.

Don't want to sound like a douche but being an ungrateful sod is a really cunty thing to do, esp. if your Santa got burned.
>>
>>28450212
Seems like the majority of anons got burnt. Fucking Johnson really blew it this year.
>>
>>28450428
Well make a burn list and the good anond will make it up to them
>>
>>28450212
Yeah, this is definitely my last year. Almost everyone was shitty. Hopefully I at least get some beef jerky if I ever get a package.
>>
Still have yet to get a response from creep/ Travis on getting burned . I sent a email 2 days ago still waiting on a reply
>>
>>28447908
Well, threads this year were definitely lackluster, but us europoors seem to have widely enjoyed it. Most of the people that got burned seemed to be american?
I'm still waiting on my package too, but afer posting my initials and country I was assured I had yet to receive it.
Now for the guys that do not post pics...
>>
>>28450718
It's still a little early. I'd wait till the 15th.
>>
Are we waiting till the 15th to claim burn? Who do we email?
>>
>>28450212
Ditto. I got mine and posted pics ages ago. Sent out my gift back in the first week of Dec.
>>
File: IMAG0764.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0764.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Got this from Hunter. The guy in cali I had never posted his, but I know he got it.
>>
>>28450847
I believe you email CCM. He said to wait till the 15th before you claim being burned.
>>
Sent sling and random cleaning supplies to indiana, sorry I couldn't get you stripper clips but I didn't know what caliber to buy. Anyway I hope you got them and the sling is working well for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.