[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any decent knives that I can legally carry in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: buck-55-brs.jpg (45 KB, 1200x461) Image search: [Google]
buck-55-brs.jpg
45 KB, 1200x461
Does anyone have any decent knives that I can legally carry in NYC?

It is legal to own a hunting knife dagger a stiletto

AND the blade must be >3 inches
>>
File: 1438453205242.jpg (609 KB, 1936x1089) Image search: [Google]
1438453205242.jpg
609 KB, 1936x1089
PLEASE HELP m8s
>>
>>28445106
Less than 1 inch non locking with a good purpose.

Still may confiscate regardless
>>
>>28445106
>NYC
go fuck yourself you deserve what's coming to you
>>
>>28445106
>NYC
might as well just kill yourself now. Oh wait
>no knife
you can't
kek
>>
PLEASE
>>
Spyderco UKPK
>>
File: th (27).jpg (7 KB, 480x185) Image search: [Google]
th (27).jpg
7 KB, 480x185
>3 inches

YOU CANT EVEN HAVE A BUCK 110?

What a bunch of shit!!

Raise hell about that shit!!

Why the fuck are they forcing people to have knifes that small?? Do they want people to use hammers instead?

Just start wearing carpenters jeans and carrying a hammer. Start a small woodworking hobby as an excuse.

A hammer will hurt someone much worse than a 3 inch folder.
>>
>>28445106
Carry a normal knife, nobody should give a fuck.

If they try to give you shit, leave and never come back, you won't be missing much

Also you seem confused about inequalities, and "legal" vs "illegal"
>>
>>28445106
Spyderco Sage 1 or Cold Steel Mini Recon 1. Your problem is solved.
>>
>>28445481
>inequalities
This is important, too.
If you're not black or Mexican, the cops shouldn't care too much and you're a lot less likely to be stopped so long as you mind your own business.
>>
>>28445738
I was referring to his use of ">3" meaning that the blade has to be greater than three inches long, not talking about the shitskins

Programmer so that kind of thing sticks out to me and is a major bugaboo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.