[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask someone who had to remove a bullet from them self anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Funny_bullet_cartoon.jpg (16 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Funny_bullet_cartoon.jpg
16 KB, 400x399
Bring it
>>
How far up your ass did you get it before you thought it was stuck?
>>
>>28444048
/thread
>>
>>28443898
Why do you act like an attention whore?
>>
>>28443898
Tried that. Touched a nerve in the process and the sudden immense jolt of pain convinced me i should go see a doctor.
>>
>>28443898
Why do you think anyone actually cares?

Why do you seek attention?
>>
>>28443898
Bet you can't do it twice
>>
>>28443898
You don't have to remove the bullet unless it's near an artery or vital organ, at which point you're much better off having a professional do it. You a dummy.
>>
File: marvelous.gif (1 MB, 174x188) Image search: [Google]
marvelous.gif
1 MB, 174x188
>>28444048
>>
>>28444253
This. If you leave the bullet in, you gain the power of the gun you were shot with.
>>
>>28445358
And it's courage.
>>
>>28444048
beat me to it. this is why I keep coming back
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.