[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a foreigner who will be staying in the US for a few weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: le question cat.jpg (8 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
le question cat.jpg
8 KB, 201x251
I am a foreigner who will be staying in the US for a few weeks.

I come from a no gunz country but I'd like to shoot something while I am in the US. Is it possible for a foreigner to rent a gun in a range and use it?
>>
>>28440992
Yes
>>
>>28440992
yes
some ranges have guns you can rent
it shouldn't matter if you're a foreigner
>>
>>28441003
>>28441018
Good! I'll do that.

Should I pay for a course? Or just rent a few things and a try em?
>>
>>28440992
hopefully you aren't australian. I'm fine with pretty much any foreigner coming to the U.S and shooting guns but aussies are just shit
>>
>>28441034
find a range that lets you shoot some full autos or post where your going here and maybe some fellow /k/ommandos can take you shooting with them.
>>
>>28441050
I'll be in Austin. I just googled and the Texas firearm Academy is close to my hotel. Pictures look fine.
>>
>>28441034
Tell them you're new to guns, usually they're cool and tell you the do's and don't and explain the guns n stuff. They have eyes/ears for you as well.

Usually the courses you have to register for, like they're not every day.
>>
>>28441078
Actually looking at it they don't have a range, it is just classes.

Any recommendation for Austin area?
>>
>>28441078
You want Lone Star guns in Lockhart.
No Fullauto, but they will rent you approximately 2 of everything.
>>
If you were in Houston I'd take you. Where do come from?
>>
>>28441217
Thanks I'll check it.
>>28441219
Chile.
>>
>>28440992
http://wheretoshoot.org/Find_Range/index.asp

this is a great site that lets you find ranges nearby and allows you to input filters , one of which is rentals. Enjoy your freedom.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.