[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youtube channels to learn about aerospace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Vintage Space.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vintage Space.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
What are the best channels for these purposes?

ICBMs, experimental aircraft, etc

Pic related.
>>
>>28440314
I'd like to explore her space

If you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>28440362
>If you know what I'm saying

Yes. We all know you're a virgin.
>>
>>28440314
>Amy is love. Amy is life.
Mah nigga.
Scott Manley has great videos about orbital mechanics.
>>
>>28440314
Literally who
>>
>>28440314
start one bro, just troll the webs for good stuff and make your channel a home for it. you could even make some oc if you were feeling brave.
>>
>What are the best channels for these purposes?
Getting a college degree in aerospace engineering or technology
>>
>>28440314
Shouldn't it be either aero or space unless you're talking about low orbit or something?
I never understood that.
>>
Erikjohnston has some cool videos
>>
>>28440314
Youtube videos will be recycled public release footage and meme science. Frequent military forums and news agencies instead.
>>
>>28445910
Aerospace encompasses both.
>>
>>28445910
there's a lot of crossover. So usually in aerospace programs you learn a lot of the common math and physics then specialize in aeronautics or space in your 2nd or 3rd year.
>>
>>28440314
So you going to link the channel or what?
>>
play kerbal space program, mod the fuck out of it and watch YT vids about it
>>
>>28445750
Dis
All those youtube videos are very fancy, and of course they teach you good facts, but when it comes to research and design of serious business, you need real studies.
>>
>>28443981
Amy Shira Teitel. People who follow space related news might know her. She just released a book named Breaking the Chains of Gravity about pre-NASA US space programs. Quite interesting.

>>28440314
In the same vein False Steps didn't update in quite some time but the post are worth a read if you're into space history and weird-ass designs.

https://falsesteps.wordpress.com/

The author released a book as well but i didn't get it.
>>
File: 1439884696081.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439884696081.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>28448008

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw95T_TgbGHhTml4xZ9yIqg

And for the two of you who don't know Scott Manley, here's his videos explaining the basics of orbital mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXPhQKkOcYM&list=PLYu7z3I8tdEm-oVAzO8EHRAqAFG5RmNPl
>>
They banned hk45
>>
>>28440314

I subscribe to Aeronauticator which is basically just a repository for old documentaries.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.