[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You Delta boys are a bunch on undisciplined cowboys. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1280x720-KVD.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-KVD.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
"You Delta boys are a bunch on undisciplined cowboys. You're gonna need my Rangers when we're on the line" Was he jealous of Delta?
>>
>>28437876
No he was just a shitty officer with a stick up his ass - like all direct commission officers
>>
>>28437876
Of course he was.
When you're a straight-laced officer in the Rangers and you see a bunch of enlisted guys in Delta walking around unshaven and with their hands in their pockets, jealousy is within the realm of possibility.
>>
File: ab3.png (536 KB, 1306x5702) Image search: [Google]
ab3.png
536 KB, 1306x5702
>>
>>28437899
Or it fed his ego trying to tell Delta what to do, because he was a massively incompetent asshole who took out his idiocy on others who knew what the fuck they were doing - even if they are out of his jurisdiction. A good officer example is Lt. Col. McKnight
>>
File: 1451940979493.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1451940979493.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>28437936
I think what made the situation so bad in Somalia was incompetence in general. For example, they wanted to bring AC-130s in for air support, but they wouldn't let them because they were afraid of civilian casualties... even though the whole city was made up of 99% enemy combatants.
>>
>>28437876

he became the BDE Commander in the 101st at some point
>>
>>28437970
That's what usually makes American operations fuck up. Not just incompetence, but a fucking chip on stupid officer's shoulders.

If not for the AC-130 it would've been something else. Like a subordinate suggesting the idea of bringing [insert game changer here and all around good idea] but since the CO who makes the final decision didn't think of it - denied.

Lives lost due to ego.
>>
>>28437992
And got relieved.
>>
>>28437901
why the fuck is KSK swiss in that comic?
>>
>>28438038
reprimanded I meant, but pretty much ended his career.
>>
>>28437876
No, he was just responsible for a bunch of guys who look up to Delta and imitate everything they do, violating rules and procedures along the way. Its pretty hard maintaining unit discipline as it is. Delta being Delta did not really help.
>>
>>28438040
Its not even correct, KSK swiss would be neutral and let everyone die while they get rich off the intrest of jew money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.