[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I told you faggots how preventing gun ownership to the mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1430319590217.png (260 KB, 615x583) Image search: [Google]
1430319590217.png
260 KB, 615x583
I told you faggots how preventing gun ownership to the mentally ill was not constitutional and was going to be a back door to gun confiscation. Enjoy your no guns or owning them illegally :)
>>
>diagnosed with clinical depression
>involuntarily instituted under the baker act as a kid because my mom found edgy 14-year-old drawings
Now I won't be able to buy a gun? Did he lay out specifics?
>>
>>28437825
There is a bill going through congress. I'm going to read over it. Alex Jones was saying that if you're on social security disability and you get money deposited automatically you would be prevented from gun ownership.
>>
I already got my CCP, so I nolonger have to go through background checks, but is it possible that with this new executive order that the authorities will do a new background check on me and discover that I was suspended from highschool for being suicidal and revoke my CCP?
>>
is /k/ full of COD kids that need to be spoonfed? research it yourself
>>
>>28437844
>Alex Jones
>>
>>28438007
reality scares you huh
>>
If you can't read the law and educate yourself as to what the actual rules are, then maybe you really are too mentally disabled to own a gun.
>>
>>28437844
The issue was they wanted social security paid to accounts with guardianship to be flagged to prevent people from owning guns. The idea being if you can't manage your own money then you can't have a gun. Still ridiculous.
>>
>>28437802
Didn't read your post but just wanted to say that your picture is just great.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.