[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Carolina Constitutional Carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: South_Carolina_flag_map[1].png (58 KB, 1516x1235) Image search: [Google]
South_Carolina_flag_map[1].png
58 KB, 1516x1235
Anyone keeping up with this? Its been almost a year since the bill passed in the SC house, I had expected to be able to go around without a permit and without worry by this time.

I have no idea how all this legal stuff works. All the info that comes up just says
>Currently residing in the House Committee on Judiciary
>>
http://www.scstatehouse.gov/sess121_2015-2016/bills/3716.htm
they'll probably just set on it :/
also does that mean i could carry without a permit legally ?
>>
>>28435611
>also does that mean i could carry without a permit legally ?
If it becomes law, yes.
>>
>>28435642
thank fuck
>>
>>28435586
Pretty sure I remember reading a while back that the House didn't want it.

Not sure what Nikki's stance'll be.
>>
File: basede.jpg (59 KB, 634x433) Image search: [Google]
basede.jpg
59 KB, 634x433
>>28435722
Nikki's based so i'm sure she ok with it
pic related
>>
>>28435744
Even so, if people bitched about "nutjobs walking around with rifles in public" it wouldn't surprise me if she vetoed it.
>>
>>28435754
yeah i mean shit i open carry a shity 14 inch chink knife cuz /dbt/ and nobody even gives a shit
so i wouldn't really see a problem in constitutional carry
>>
>>28435784
South Carolina has a lot of idiots. A couple of years ago there were some ccw incidents stemming from black Friday arguments. Almost everyone here who carries a ccw never trains after initially getting certified. I know people who habitually carry guns they've never even shot. Women are the worst. "Concealed carry" to them ususlly means a pink plastic ruger in the bottom of their huge bag with the pennies and tampons. I wish every day for things like national reprosicisity (sp?) And constutional carry but I also see the reality of idiots ruining things for everyone Else.
>>
File: 1451293704891.gif (99 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1451293704891.gif
99 KB, 350x300
Now if only us North Carolinians can get rid of the dumbass pistol permit.
I think we could have a shot at constitutional carry if our sheriffs weren't jews about dat 5 dollas.
>>
>>28436125
this is true i just think its bull shit that you have to be 21 to carry
>>
>>28436153
Yea I agree that's kinda a bullshit magic age. The only thing that could have predicated that is the 21 yr old federal guideline to purchase handgun from Ffl. The people writing the bill probably just copypasta that part. Having said that our law is far from perfect but it has been around for a long time and was a huge step in the right direction when it was first written.
>>
>>28436180
yup thankfully i'm almost 21 but even then i'll still have to wait 90 maybe more days just to even get my cwp i mean even then i still can't do much because i don't have any saddle bags to motorcycle carry so it's shit but yeah
>>
>>28436203
Dont carry off person. Saddlebags are not a good idea. Go ahead and get a carry gun/belt/holster figured out and wear if around the house. You can train in the meantime. And schedule a class now so you don't have to wait. The 90 days go by pretty quick and it will just show up in the mail one day.
>>
File: edc.jpg (43 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
43 KB, 561x960
>>28436286
can i do that at 20? schedule a class that is
also i do carry around house not everyday or anything only if i'm alone because i kinda live in a shitty neighborhood and train when i can
also the holsters bullshit but i'm eventually ether going to get something ( g19/g17) lighter or a different holster
>>
>>28436328
Pretty sure you can scheduled a class that the date falls on/ close after your bitthday. And you prob can't cc a g17 man. Kudos if ya do but its just not practical. That's what I mean by around the house. Get comfortable.
>>
>>28436600
my tisas is hevey but it is slim
and i can dubble tap with it very easy but it takes to long for a follow up shot
so thats why i want a 9mm but yeah i'll have to look that shit up i know in texas you can but i'm unsure here if you can but yeah thanks
>>
>>28436152

Doesn't your pistol permit requirement exist to prevent niggers from getting guns tho?
>>
>>28436661

That's the reason the permit exists to begin with

Melanin challenged individuals won't pay for the class and sit through 8 hours to get it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.