[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest knives on the market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: Catachan_Male_Trooper.jpg (200 KB, 535x1245) Image search: [Google]
Catachan_Male_Trooper.jpg
200 KB, 535x1245
Hello /k, first time poster here.

What is the largest knife on the market? I'm an avid hiker/outdoors person, and I like to dress to match. I know they aren't practical, but they just look so fucking cool.

pic related is a "Catachan Fang" used by the Catachan Jungle Fighters in the Warhammer 40,000 Universe. Measuring some 20 inches of steel not including the handle.

I know this may seem silly, but I want one. Is there anywhere I can get a knife similar to this? Kinda the same shape too, so don't suggest a Kukri or Machete, they aren't a Catachan Fang.
>>
>>28435402
budk has the Timber Rattler Western Outlaw for like 20 bucks

huge motherfucking full tang knife, cheap too
>>
>>28435402
>Catachan Fang.
Here, this is large and you could beat someone to death with it. Beat them, not just stab them. Has a great warranty and will serve you for years.

http://www.amazon.com/ESEE-Knives-ESEE-JUNGLAS-Canvas-Micarta/dp/B007BO2ENE
>>
>>28435402
There are 2 knife threads up already you lazy turd. Find a CS bowie machete and sand off the finish, then lurk moar.
>>
>>28435420
>The current year
>Buying Pakishit
>>
File: Relentless_Knives.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Relentless_Knives.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
Well, if price is no object

Relentless Knives M1A
>>
File: 96iwqe.jpg (454 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
96iwqe.jpg
454 KB, 1600x900
the Ka-Bar Big Brother is pointlessly giant. We had an autismo carry one down range. He eventually got called out for it by our CSM

The guy was a mega weeb black dude. "I am learning Japanese" and the whole 9 yards.
>>
>>28435434
>2016
>giving a shit about the geographic location from which your materials come
>still adhering to ancient lines drawn on a poorly drawn map created by men who knew nothing about the land they stood on
Fucking lol, you have amusing priorities.
>>
>>28435575
It's kinda more in line with the original bowies though, it wouldn't be stupid if you really knew how to knife fight like Bowie did. What do you even call that, is it something you can learn nowadays?
>>
File: Traditional Filipino Weapons.jpg (268 KB, 576x453) Image search: [Google]
Traditional Filipino Weapons.jpg
268 KB, 576x453
>>28435402
Tribal knives like Kukri, Bolos, or whatever the fuck those Filipinoes have.
>>
>>28436771
I'm not even OP and I think you're stupid.
>>
File: HGLongFairbairnSykes_sm.jpg (20 KB, 600x518) Image search: [Google]
HGLongFairbairnSykes_sm.jpg
20 KB, 600x518
If you wanna get a good killing knife forget all your autistic shit and get a fairbairn Sykes fighting knife
>>
>>28435423
x2 on ESEE
>>
>>28436840
He's a hiker and outdoorsman, the last thing he wants is a dagger.
>>
>>28436840
>forget all your autistic shit and get my autistic shit instead
>>
>>28436759
>major cities of the Old Southwest had "Bowie knife schools" that taught "the art of cut, thrust, and parry."
Book: James Bowie Texas Fighting Man: A Biography, page 55
>>
File: Dadspics466.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Dadspics466.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>28436840
Or an Applegate-Fairbairn Smatchet

"The psychological reaction of any man, when he first takes the weapon in his hand, is full justification for its recommendation for use as a fighting weapon. He will immediately register all the essential qualities of a good soldier - confidence, determination, and aggressiveness."
>>
>>28435402
>>
File: grossemesser.jpg (24 KB, 603x399) Image search: [Google]
grossemesser.jpg
24 KB, 603x399
Ahem.
>>
>>28436865
>I know they aren't practical, but they just look so fucking cool.

I dont think hes that serious of an outdoorsman probably just walks trails or some shit
>>
File: Technically_Correct.gif (842 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Technically_Correct.gif
842 KB, 480x360
>>28436934
Hehe, I see what you did there anon.
>>
>>28436869
I lol'd.
>>
>>28435575
The leather sheath that the Big Brother comes with is absolute shit. Wish it came in a plastic ambidextrous one like the standard K-bar did.

It is definitely the right size to be a Bowie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.