[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time gun owners.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1451968080782-955063026.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1451968080782-955063026.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4160
Sup /k/omrades, kiwifag here, looking to get my gun license soon. Wanting a good shtf raifu, something that I could scavenge abundant ammo for, robust, could possibly take multiple calibers, but it's standard calibre is still big enough to drop a deer or pig. Recommendations for a safe wouldn't go amis either.
>>
gun: AR
safe: the ground
>>
>>28432739
I'll need to get my standard license first, I'll get the other classes later on.
>>
308 or 223 savage axis
>>
>>28432728
Sounds like you want a rifled shotty
>>
>>28432728
I bet them soft hands can massage a cock real nice
>>
Can you import foreign rifles?
>>
>>28432776
I'm an ex farm boy working in security, of course my hands are soft now faggot. Fuck I thought /k didn't indulge in the faggotry of /b.
>>28432767
Not really, if it's not possible to do multiple calibre then I'll probably go with one of these>>28432757
>>
>>28432799
Not sure, and no pistol grips until I can get a higher class of license.
>>
>>28432826
You can get foreign guns but holy fuck

http://www.guncity.com/?function=viewprd&prd_id=243971

>$900 for a Ruger american
>>
>>28432919
Yeah and I need a special permit as a dealer.
>>
>>28432953
>Buyer must have a current firearms licence and complete a Police order form available from the "Mail Order Form" link below.

I don't know much about kiwi gun laws but I think you can just get your license and order it to a local gun shop/your house.
>>
>>28432995
I'll look into that, but it sounds like a plan.
>>
Hey OP you faggot, have a look at republicarms.nz

You can get modern gen 1 and 2 saiga brand ak47's, which you can own on a basic firearms licence.

You can get one for $750NZD. That is less than 500 american dollars, except you can't import russian firearms into america.

I would get one but I already have two and my mum says I'm only allowed two ak's.

Stay mad USA.
>>
File: 160482.jpg (15 KB, 1000x223) Image search: [Google]
160482.jpg
15 KB, 1000x223
>>28434629
I did say I'm a kiwifag...
Either way that looks pretty sweet. I'm looking more towards hunting rifles though, but I'll definitely look into it.
Kinda looking at this: 308 Tikka Full Barrel Silencer T3 Stainless Synthetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
Was about too make my own thread but fuck it this seems mostly the same, never owned a gun and Texas just started open carry, would would be a good pistol or revolver from 100-500 dollars, 600 if it's something amazing, was thinking of maybe that snugnose hammer less Ruger or a judge, something that would be fun, good concealable and open carry if I go that route. Aways liked the S&W handgun look, probably too costly for myself(for a first gun anyway.)

Also a lib friend of mine also is interested in getting a gun out of nowhere, he's thinking of something small or a 9mm.

Also saw these Uzi mini pistols, I know Uzis shoot like shit, but saw two types, one .22 and other 9mm for less then 400. Anyone ever use one of those before?
>>
>>28434844
Can't say that I have, my experience so far in my rural nz childhood has been a .270, a .22, semi auto 12 guage, and a couple of air rifles. Maybe a .22 revolver would suit as a cherry popper?
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 2048x2048
>>28434844
These where the mini pistol Uzi's I mentioned, the other image was this basically legal sawed off shotgun derringer(use mini shells/45's O/U or DB, others just .45 and a six rd 22)
>>
File: 1445405243524.jpg (3 MB, 2982x1678) Image search: [Google]
1445405243524.jpg
3 MB, 2982x1678
>>28434844
that´s not a sawn off derringer
it´s a normal cobray derringer, if I remember correct

> I know Uzis shoot like shit
how do you know?

I shot one myself and they are smooth and reliable
the UZI is like the AK of the SMGs

don´t get the .22lr Umarex Zink crap gun

either get a real 9mm Uzi pistol
> http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vector-arms-uzi-pistol-9mm-detail.html?Itemid=0

or get the sexy MPA930 Mini you also showed on the picture (it´s a MAC 11 copy)
> http://masterpiecearms.com/shop/mpa930dmg-9mm-pistol-aluminum-lower/
this one I linked you even uses glock mags!
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>28435938
Both pretty awesome looking guns, both of the main ones out of my beginners price range but that second link there was some good stuff that was in my range, like the Mac 10 lookalike and the 9mm mini pistol form of the one you posted. Generally from various things I heard Uzi and probably what I meant Mac 10's and Tec-nine(which I would love too buy one still) shoot like shit(like the classic line you need too be in a phone booth too hit someone with one or gangsters doing hits with them and hitting everybody but there fucking target. Would most like looking into one of those 9mm Uzi like pistol from the link you posted as a good second or third gun, got any recommend ions for a good first handgun, in the 100-500 ballpark, Thanks.

Also you ever use or hear anything about those cobray derringers? And also something like the one in your second link could that be allowable as a conceal carry or holstered weapon in Texas?
>>
File: ma31.jpg (19 KB, 600x258) Image search: [Google]
ma31.jpg
19 KB, 600x258
>>28436126
The DC Tec 9s are good, if you take care of them
the best ones are the original Interdynamic KG 99 and KG9s
both were build with better tolerances, compared to their intratec counterpart (tec-9, Ab 10)

> good handgun for below 500 shekles
surplus is your friend

especially estern europe surplus
> Polish P64
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=534811044
> Makarov PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=534550206

I really love Makarov Pistols
> light recoil
> cheap ammo
> simple guns
> almost unbreakable
> CC possebility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ulXPYcWgIo

just google "surplus handguns" and choose one you like

> cobray derringer
they are OK
crude, but working

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_FRNrGUmw

> And also something like the one in your second link could that be allowable as a conceal carry or holstered weapon in Texas?

I´m european, so I can´t provide any information about gun laws in the US
>>
>>28436126
My grandfather used to have one, he bought it the year they started production and kept it in working order till he died in '05 (and was then stolen from my father the same year).

He used to carry it while hunting as a backup, had slug in one barrel and 45 in the other. AFAIK the only time he used it for self defense and not proactive anti-snake measures it managed to dissuade a gator from eating him and his boat.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.