[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm moving to Norcross Georgia soon for a contract job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I'm moving to Norcross Georgia soon for a contract job. I'll be there for about 6-7 months. I'm coming from New Jersey.

How can I fully exercise muh freedums that I currently don't have up here? I have a compact 9mm that I would like to carry concealed. What do I need to do?
>>
>>28431338
Get a GA drivers license as fast as you can
>>
>>28431398
Then use that GA ccw to apply for a PA non-resident. That is good for 5 years. Then get AZ and UT
>>
>>28431421
Then move to Oregon.

Then get a WA permit from FL.

Then do all the shooting you want in neighboring ID.
>>
>>28431338
i love all these cartoon liberals make to make predictions about guns that never come true.

i bet they all feel like fucking cunts later.
>>
>>28431338
essentially stock up on high cap mags.

everything else you can cobble together elsewhere.
>>
>>28431338
What..what...is that comics point? Is it funny because it sure as shit isn't so what is its message?
>>
>>28433446

They'll go to their fucking graves before that ever happens. Faggots like this live in manufactured bubble, and they have to tow the line or they don't get invited to all the cool parties with the bacon-wrapped shrimp and politicians. Even if you don't truly believe it, you still don't voice opposition, because then the establishment blacklists you, and you don't get work.
>>
Wait, you can carry in a bar in georgia?
>>
>>28434467
We legalized bar carry here and people kept saying bars would turn into war zones.
>>
>>28434753

I don't know. This shit cartoon doesn't make much of a point. I don't see how it accurately depicts a bar in Georgia, I mean, there's two patrons there who would objectively fail the paper bag test.
>>
>>28434718
>mmmmhhmmm, bacon wrapped Bernie
>>
I work in Norcross. Im actually working right now in Norcross
>>
>>28434831

What do you do that you work this time of night?

Jesus, I'm glad I don't get to shitpost on the Internet at my job. I'd never get anything done.
>>
>>28434839
network engineer
that past few weeks have been dull as shit
actual work starts back next week
>>
>>28434467
>>28434774
>>28434790
Last year GA pass a bill call SB60 which is also dubbed by anti-gun people "Guns Everywhere Law". Allow you to carry in a lot of places that makes people buttmad

- Bars
> before the bill - no guns in bar or restaurants that make 50+% revenue in alcohol sales

- Carry at the airport
> which a lot of people are saying "oh it's going to be a war zone going through Atlanta airport I won't transfer in ATL because it's dangerous. You can only carry before security check point anyway

- Churches

- SB60 also let the business owner decide if they allow guns at their place of business which a lot people get buttmad about it

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/23/georgia-gun-law/8046315/
>>
>>28431338
Like this anon said >>28431398

Get GA drivers license ASAP, if you want to CCW go here for all the info you need

http://www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php

Here is the process by county

http://www.georgiapacking.org/gfl1.php

How long are you staying in GA? I think many of the gun config allow in GA are illegal in NJ.
>>
>>28431338
I don't get this, obviously that guy was doing something wrong if literally everybody from a hip urban youth to an old lady considers him to be a threat.
>>
>>28435067
Note the guy is white and bold headed
>>
OP here, good advice, thanks

I was hoping to avoid having to get my GA drivers license because I was afraid it meant also having to register my car there, which also meant getting new insurance.

But if that's what I gotta do then so be it.

To the anon that lives in Norcross, how is it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.