[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
with all the shit going on in oregon, facebook (faceshit? shitbook?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14
File: 1192ckCOMIC-open-carry-patriots.jpg (335 KB, 550x716) Image search: [Google]
1192ckCOMIC-open-carry-patriots.jpg
335 KB, 550x716
with all the shit going on in oregon, facebook (faceshit? shitbook?) is lighting up with people who are advocating the 'rob the store you're in and walk away if you see people open carrying'

can we get a thread of repurposed anti-gun material to spread out? pic related
>>
Stop going to Kikebook

If you can't do that, then at least block all of your retarded liberal "friends" that post any of this shit in their feeds.
>>
>>28430133
>rob the store you're in and walk away if you see people open carrying
lol wut? Is the fact most people aren't retarded enough to kill for other's property supposed to prove something?
>>
>>28430309
it's a political statement basically "i don't approve of open carry, so i'm going to leave. I'm afraid for my life, so i'm not going to wait until I get my tab"

more info: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/31/professor-has-simple-way-to-deal-with-open-carry-activists-and-pro-gun-businesses-arent-going-to-like-it-video/
>>
File: 1451803221821.png (359 KB, 1274x2600) Image search: [Google]
1451803221821.png
359 KB, 1274x2600
>>
>>28430133

>'rob the store you're in and walk away if you see people open carrying'

>BLM activist does this
>get shot by guy with gun
>[nuffin intensifies]
>>
Do most people open carry a rifle with a magazine and one in the chamber?

I really wouldn't be afraid of someone open carrying a rifle with no magazine in. I would probably be pretty interested in what they were carrying to be honest
>>
File: Costanza.webm (745 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.webm
745 KB, 1280x720
>>28430331
>I'm afraid for my life, so i'm not going to wait until I get my tab

Yeah, that'll hold up well in court.
>>
>>28430351
Yeah, I'd be more worried about accident discharges more than them shooting up the place.
>>
>>28430133
I don't follow the jew media, whats been going on in Oregon?
>>
>>28430361

i'm not saying i support or understand this mentality, I'm saying that's the tactic antis are establishing
>>
>>28430388
see >>28430339
>>
>>28430388
'militia' has 'taken over' an empty federal building to protest what they think is an unconstitutional prison sentence.

SJW says the only reason theyre not dead is because theyre white.
>>
>>28430396

I know. I was mocking the antis for thinking that would work.

Of course, they would never actually do that. They don't have the balls. They would just stare at their laps until the bill came.
>>
>>28430351
I was about to post this as well. I've seen lots of pics and footage of these guys walking around with a magazine in -- something you don't do unless you're on patrol or hunting.
>>
>>28430413
this, or call the police saying the OCer is brandishing, and threatening people (lying about OCers is another common anti-2A strategy)
>>
>>28430351
>>28430418

what's the point in carrying if you don't have a full magazine and one in the chamber?
>if it has an external safety, use it, and keep shit away from the trigger
>>
>>28430388

>family has ranch land amidst a wildlife reserve
>feds want land
>family refuses to sell
>feds fuck with them relentlessly for decades
>they still refuse
>lightning starts a fire on families land
>family does a back burn to head off the fire
>part of the backburn crosses into parcel that is part of the reserve
>two family members get arrested for "arson"
>do time
>get out
>different judge is now charging them with domestic terrorism for the backburn
>somehow not double jeopardy due to some obscure legalese
>story goes viral
>150 armed people show up and occupy the tourist center of the wildlife reserve

That's the sparknotes version.
>>
>>28430396
no, its a tactic they're daydreaming about.

civil disobedience is a nice idea until its you actually getting arrested.

taking a petty larceny rap to protest open carry? thats not how libs do things.

anyway the open carry fags are going to fuck it up by themselves eventually.
>>
>>28430418
i'd ask if you carry a pistol with one in the chamber, but i'm assuming no funs anyways
>>
>>28430331
>discrimination is unconstitutional
>gun owners are not protected
wut, does just anyone get to be employed by universities now?
>>
>>28430339
I love how people credulously accept this as fact because it has letters in parentheses at the start of each paragraph break and circle jerk as if it was god's own word.
>>
>>28430477
it helps if you have a history of loving black people and hating jews.
>>
>>28430442
Well the point is to "carry", not to have a combat ready weapon. I'm talking about safety and being a responsible firearms owner. Having a locked and loaded weapon seems irresponsible to me.
>>
An old classmate of mine posted this on Facebook earlier today. Urge to shitpost rising.
>>
>>28430459
If I'm employed as a security guard (back in the 90's) I would carry one in the chamber. Otherwise, I don't load the rifle until I'm on a firing line and ready to shoot -- as should anyone.
>>
>>28430546
Maybe you should point out that some of the red mist's families might read that, and might live within driving distance....
>>
REGARDING THE SITUATION IN OREGON: The BLM's bureaucratic terrorism has finally reached a boiling point. I have been working all day with The Coalition of Western States (C.O.W.S.) and we will have more information for you shortly. Please pray for a peaceful resolution. The Hammonds rejected any help from C.O.W.S. so our vast network of Patriots has out of respect for their wishes not been involved. However, it appears that FBI is trying to impose what amounts to a gag order on politicians, peace officers, pastors, and grassroots leaders who want to see a peaceful end negotiated to this situation. This is unacceptable. The utter failure of the BLM and continuing pattern of abuse throughout the west is what brought about this unfortunate situation. When people feel like there is no remedy for injustice they do desperate things to seek attention and redress. It is interesting to note that the protesters down in Burns did nothing remotely close to the rioting, destruction, and devastation we saw in Ferguson and other cities... something the President said he "understood but did not agree with." I suspect our Sheriff and President Obama will try to once again to paint Constitutionalists as domestic terrorists as part of the President's gun control agenda this week. And therein is the problem. Divisive rhetoric by Obama and our Sheriff (with the only solution seemingly being taking away yet more rights "for our own good") is only going to make the situation worse. Why isn't our Sheriff negotiating or supporting the negotiation of peace? Why is our Sheriff defending federal bureaucrats and not the people? If we want to see America remain America then the BLM and other federal agencies must end their bureaucratic terrorism and the Sheriff must honor his Oath.
>>
>>28430567

I was thinking of posting something like "So, you're fine with President Trump having the ability to assassinate American citizens for any reason?"
>>
>>28430557
it don't go if it ain't gassed up. if you're going to carry anything, you had better be prepared to use it. if all you do is carry to the range, then i guess you're doing it right.
>>
>>28430546
It's unfortunate that internet communication seems contingent on trolling for responses. So, yeah.

A best-case scenario for the militia up there is that they get so much media attention that some law firm offers to represent them pro-bono in court and gets the fed gov on double jeopardy, or some such.
>>
MUH DRONES
>>
>>28430539
First, I think the OC people are idiots, but if you're going to carry a weapon why would you carry one w/o bullets? Its just a scary looking hammer then.
>>
>>28430295

This.

I deleted my Facebook a month ago. Best decision I've ever made. My RL friends and family still know how to get in touch with me and I don't need to wade through retarded opinions.
>>
>>28430581
Name a situation during an open carry demonstration in which I would need to "be prepared to use it."
>>
>>28430450
I thought that some asshole appellate judge just decided to give them the minimum sentence for what they were already convicted of instead of leaving them on the reduced sentence they served.
>>
>>28430591
Tell Andrew-the-star wars fan that the point of owning all these rifles is to be able to make a stand in such a way that the government would NEED to make an armed response with deadly force in order to neutralize its citizens. In this way, the citizens force a government to make difficult decisions in front of the rest of the nation.
>>
>>28430546
>these people actually support the idea of the military fucking bombing it's own citizens on it's own soil
This is what angers me the most, honestly.
>>
>>28430615
i guess this is what i don't get. I don't conceal carry for anything except defense- it's not a political statement

if I were to start open carrying, it would be for certain defensive situations where I anticipate a concealed pistol isn't good enough. Sometimes I need more than 15 + 1 round of 9mm. A rifle would provide more rounds, and improve accuracy- so maybe if I were spending a lot of time in outdoor metropolitan areas (walking around town, or something).
starting to rant, but ya, i don't carry for political reasons
>>
>>28430669

Exactly. Scratch a "liberal," find a totalitarian.
>>
>>28430615
please tell me more about how you carry around your guns just to feel like you're in cawadooty
>>
>>28430611
Anon, believe it or not, you never actually NEEDED to wade through anything. It's possible to have a Facebook account and not constantly check everyone's statuses.
>>
>>28430684
Scratch pretty much anyone and you find a totalitarian. Add a dash of fear and tribalism...People are easy.
>>
>>28430634

>trial judge ignored mandatory minimum for terrorism and arson, which they were convicted of
>feds appeal judge's decision to ignore mandatory min
>feds win
>arson terrorists have to go back to jail to finish their lawful sentence

Its not that hard.
>>
>>28430331
That site is the liberal version of fox news. Easy to confuse their "articles" with those on clickhole (the Onion's take on buzzfeed).
>>
>>28430478
I don't know/care if it's fact or not, but I believe it to be possible.
>>
>>28430743
yah, i just linked to it because it had the quotes from the original proponent of the strategy
>>
>>28430406
>what they think is an unconstitutional prison sentence
>what they think
>think
Anon you cant go to prison on two separate occasions for the same event even if its now called terrorism instead of arson
>>28430634
they got out.
then the who-the-fuck-ever decides "hey you didn't do enough time, go back"
>>28430478
I love how nobody's tried to disprove it either
I'll take it all with a heap of salt, thanks.
sure love to know where anon got that info though.
>>
>>28430766
I believe the 'did not meet minimum required sentence' is what they 'think' is unconstitutional
>>
>>28430133
slung over back is how the police and army do
so why cant you ?
>>
>>28430736
Yeah, I get it, I was disputing what the guy I quoted said about them now being charged with something new for the same crime and it somehow not being double jeopardy. It was a change of sentence on their conviction, not some new charge.

I mean, it pretty fucked up to change it after they've served their designated time already, but it's not some loophole where they're getting charged for the same thing twice as indicated by that other anon as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>28430800
my concern with back-carry would be antis (or other idiots) grabbing my rifle.
>>
>>28430800
Except that's not how police and army carry. What are you, 12?
>>
Everything I've seen about this from other self proclaimed "experts" on facebook are hilarious

>they're not the militia, they're domestic terrorists
>if a black man did this...
>the hastags
>DEYS NOT A MULLISHA
>dis is raycis
>the feds aren't enforcing their own gun control laws
>everything that montel said

Fucking hilarious and delicious asshurt
>>
>>28430972
>>the feds aren't enforcing their own gun control laws
Well, they don't.
Felon niggers still carry every day.
>>
>>28430823
you are correct.
>>
>>28430799
>judge said five years was cruel and unusual
>Serve time and get out
>j/k go back
Thats fucking double jeopardy any way you slice it.
>>
>>28431378
I'm guessing you're not a lawyer...

Double jeopardy refers to being put on trial for the same crime twice.

They were convicted. Their sentence was appealed. They lost the appeal. They have to serve the sentence.
>>
>>28431408
>serve time for crime
>serve more time for same crime
98% you're trying to split hairs.
>>
>>28431451
No, that isn't how the law works.

>be convicted of crime
>judge says that the mandatory minimum sentence is too long
>other judge rules that the first judge didn't have the authority to do that
>>
>>28431451
also
>The four essential protections included in the Double Jeopardy Clause are prohibitions against, for the same offense:
>retrial after an acquittal;
>retrial after a conviction;
>retrial after certain mistrials; and
>multiple punishment
>MULTIPLE PUNISHMENT
In certain circumstances a sentencing may be increased, but not after hes already served is damn sentence.
>>
File: image.jpg (926 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
926 KB, 3840x2160
>>28430591
>Star Wars avatar
>Literally a series about rebels taking up arms against an oppressive government
>sheeeeeeeit
>>
>>28430766
>Anon you cant go to prison on two separate occasions for the same event even if its now called terrorism instead of arson

Yes you can. Sentences can be appealed in the United States. In any case, there's no limit to how many times you can be required to report to prison.

You can be sent back because a paperwork error accidentally credited you with too many days and you need to serve another week. You can be sent back if you left before finishing your sentence by running out when the door was open too.
>>
>>28431519
Well, unless you're a supreme court justice, I'm afraid you're fucking wrong and your opinion means jack shit.
>>
>>28431519
Sentenceing can be changed after serveing time. I don't know why you'd think otherwise, other then you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

There are thousands of presidents for this.
>>
>>28431511
>The original charge of being a terrorist isn't total and utter bullshit, I am a statist cocksucker.
>>
>>28430295
>Stop going to Kikebook
desu senpai this is the only way to stop having a shit fit over peoples' terrible opinions.

Because Memebook is pretty much like a non anonymous 4Chan. People act on their just like they do on here, they shit post, troll, or post the shitty opinions that they feel they can't express in meat space. The only difference is that on Memebook your identity is tied with your postings. It's just that a disconnect exists for 99% of people because, despite all the bullshit about Millennials and how they are used to extreme openness on social media, we're still in a transition period between the pretty much 100% anonymous internet presence of the late 90's and early 2000's and the future when all of your interactions on the internet will be tied to your identity.
>>
>>28431611
>Palpatine did nothing wrong
>>
>>28430382
An ar15 with the safety engaged will not go off without a serious mechanical failure. If you follow the tenants of gun safety, there will be negligent discharges.

>>28430539
Except that's wrong. If you're at a protest or making a political statement, that's one thing. But if you expect to defend yourself with your OC, you don't have time to reach for a magazine and charge the weapon. Flick the safety and pull the trigger.
>>
>>28430442
There is no point to OCing a rifle anyway, it just draws unnecessary attention to you.
>>
>>28431700
Precedents
>>
>>28430689
>implying thats not the only reason anybody OCs long guns
>>
>>28432259
I agree, but I don't thing OC should be shunned.
>>
>>28432063
You. I like you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (313 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
313 KB, 2560x1440
>>28430539
>Having a locked and loaded weapon seems irresponsible to me.
>>
>>28431519
>multiple punishment
But thats not what we are talking about, their sentence was less than the legal minimum, it was extended to comply with the law.
>>
>>28432313
Welcome to day/k/are, extended hours
>>
>>28430592
I OC because
>unable to apply for CC
>Also its a large revolver
>in a proper leather gun belt
>Always loaded
>Always compliments
>Plus Alaska & helps point out who's a Noguns/Liberal born faggot.
>Makes Commiefornians & Texans stare.
>>
>>28432259
Yep. OC should be legal.. But not used unless absolutely necessary. People feel weird seeing someone with a rifle out in public... And those people fucking vote!
>>
>>28432394
>>28432259
Typically OC exists to transport longarms to and from places and for those who lack the age or time/money to apply for CC. I find OC perfectly acceptable as it is, it's just tards who flex their OC'ing capabilities via carrying their long arms as if they were a 'side arm'(persay)
>>
>>28432297
A gun is a tool and a dangerous weapon, not a fashion accessory. Anybody using it as such is not treating it with the proper respect and care. The right to bear arms implies a responsibility to use them with care.
>>
>>28432448
>OC for transport
That is why OC needs to be legal but its obviously not what we are talking about.
>>
File: 1451787935881.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1451787935881.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>28432481
To be honest... I kinda forgot what we were talking about... But I felt it was good that we shared.
>>
>>28432461
I agree, but open carry should not be something that should be derided.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 450x400
>>28430546
"Oh cool, so you're okay with the government just straight up murdering people who disagree with them or protest? What's after the Oregon protestors? The Black Lives Matter movement?"
>>
>>28430713

seriously, i keep a fb account just because its great for event planning.
>>
>>28430478
Google search the conservativetreehouse and this, it has sources linked you stupid goddamn fuck its everywhere on the web or do you not have friends to tag you in events relevant to your interests.
>>
>>28430546
ask if they are fine with trump drone striking all Muslims on American soil for being Muslim.
>>
>>28430557
fuddfag detected
>>
>>28430669
And many "conservatives", the people who advocate for a smaller government, are just fine with using the power of the state to crack the skulls of protesters they disagree with.

What, you're inconvenienced by a bunch of black people shouting about their dead babbys? Better call the police on them before you're made to feel scared.
>>
File: I like this post.jpg (48 KB, 559x359) Image search: [Google]
I like this post.jpg
48 KB, 559x359
>>28431611
I like you.
>>
>>28434830
nothing wrong with that fuck left wing and lib anti war activist scum, exterminate the occupy movement.

Freedom and democracy without LGBT rights, anti gun, pro illegal alien shit.
>>
>>28430458
>anyway the open carry fags are going to fuck it up by themselves eventually.

We've had open carry for decades and it is still going strong.
>>
>>28430743
>That site is the liberal version of fox news.

You mean CNN and MSNBC?
>>
>>28432461
>Be in state where only CC is allowed
>CC is temporarily revealed due to some circumstance like wind blowing shirt up
>therefore counts as open carry
>get arrested because no open carry allowed

You anti-open carry fudds are retarded, fuck off.
>>
>>28431351
NO he is not correct. What the judge did is the word for word definition of double jeopardy. If anyone should be arrested it should be the judge who ignored the law originally. The people who already served their time should not be punished further. Keep in mind they were originally sentenced FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO.
>>
>>28431700
>other then you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Irony
>>
>>28431643
>You can be sent back because a paperwork error accidentally credited you with too many days and you need to serve another week. You can be sent back if you left before finishing your sentence by running out when the door was open too.

What you are describing here is not the same as what is happening to the two ranchers though. The weren't accidentally released early, nor did the judge accidentally sentence him with a reduced time. Therefore, it is in fact a case of double jeopardy .
>>
>>28434830
>And many "conservatives", the people who advocate for a smaller government, are just fine with using the power of the state to crack the skulls of protesters they disagree with.

You aren't making any sense. Conservatives support local and state governments over federal government, and want to reduce the size of the fed. You don't need the feds, nor do you need a big government, in order to step on the throats of hippies.

Go be retarded somewhere else please.
>>
>>28435251
Yes we have had it. What's new is you guys doing your best to fuck it up by not understanding how people think and react to these kinds of things.
>>
>>28435374
>What's new is you guys doing your best to fuck it up by not understanding how people think and react to these kinds of things.

The only thing that is new is the media reporting on it, people on social media freaking out about it, and retards like you on /k/ frothing at the mouth at it.
>>
>>28435378
Not that anon but I don't agree. You just see the result of people being uncomfortable(mostly unjustified tho) and write it off as be being dumb instead off looking at why they're uncomfortable. You don't have to look far even here on /k/ to see that a lot of people are really fucking stupid with firearms, and that's doesn't include the unfortunate fact that that we live in a time where crazy fucks walk into public spaces and the shoot folks. It's not hard to see why people are nervous around OCers
>>
>>28430591
>"Well, if the government can just blow me to smithereens from space with a station, what's the point in owning all these rifles? Sheeit!"
>>
>>28437151
replace rifles with light sabers and ur gud
>>
>>28439950
Only force-users have sabers. "Blasters", please.
>>
>>28432384

It's always daytime somewhere, sadly.
>>
>>28430295
>>28430611
So much this. Deleted that shit a little while back and it's great not hearing about some douches I went to high school with.
>>
>>28430478
Google it, tard, it checks out.

Stop trying to pretend you're smart.
>>
>>28430546

>practical solution in a modern context

To what problem? What the fuck is he even talking about? Who is they?
>>
>>28430766
The issue is that they've already served their time in jail, the Fed just ordered them rejailed because they felt the original term for saving their house from a wildfire wasn't harsh enough.
>>
>>28432006
>moving the goalposts this hard
>>
>>28430591

Because the Government can't deploy the Air Force inside its own boarders in peace time. Sheeeit.

On that subject, do any law enforcement agencies use drones that are capable of carrying high explosives? I'm 99% sure they don't.
>>
>>28440265
>>28434312

not him, just trying to get the facts straight here, but the links are all to the bundy site and they don't have citations last time i checked, mind dropping me something to work with?
>>
>>28430133
kikebook. it's called kikebook.
>>
>>28432461
>>28432461
>A gun is a tool and a dangerous weapon, not a fashion accessory.

whats next, you gonh outlaw purse dogs too?
>>
File: 1423350057459.jpg (212 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
1423350057459.jpg
212 KB, 600x463
>People literally burn/loot businesses, attack police in Ferguson and Baltimore
>#BlackLivesMatter
>"Americans have the right to protest you fucking racist"

>People take over a remote wildlife refuge in bumfuck nowhere, USA over land disputes
>#OregonUnderAttack
>"They need to make an example of these violent domestic terrorists"

Someone please explain.
>>
>>28430669

They don't actually support that, it's just that Americans are so poorly educated that they can't express opinions properly, this is prevalent across all political ideologies in America

>you don't agree with me!? you are an idiot!

That's the level of debate at even the highest levels nowadays
>>
>>28444143
>mind dropping me something to work with?
Here. Read it carefully.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/04/unbelievable-update-oregon-bundy-militia-standoff-the-federal-prosecutor-at-the-heart-of-the-hammond-family-problem/

Then skim this.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2012/01/malheur_county_targeted_for_go.html

We've turned into a Third World country with Third World nepotism and corruption so rapidly I can't even believe it.
>>
>>28445372
People are mindless drones who believe, without thinking, whatever it is their overlords tell them to believe. They feel it, therefore it's true.
Remember when you were a shitty little 12-year-old and you thought you were smarter than all your peers? Yeah, that shitnosed brat was right.
>>
>>28430331
Advocating robbery under the guise of being afraid when you're actually being a discriminating faggot that apparently can't deal with people having a different view of firearms than you.
>>
>>28430539
>Having a locked and loaded weapon seems irresponsible to me

What the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>28430539
The whole point of carrying IS to have a combat ready weapon, you idiot. It's a firearm, not a purse.
>>
File: 1447722482594.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
1447722482594.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
>>28430418

Check out Mr. No Funs over here.
>>
File: 1450209672351.jpg (259 KB, 921x754) Image search: [Google]
1450209672351.jpg
259 KB, 921x754
>>28430539

>Having a locked and loaded weapon seems irresponsible to me.

Get out of here kike shill faggot.
>>
>>28430458
Obviously you don't have the balls to OC that's okay. I bet you think it makes you a target.

But honestly we are all fucking gun owners and we don't want you pushing your fears on to our lives same as the antis. OC/CC or both at the same time who the fuck cares? Armed is armed. Better gun laws are better gun laws, which we all want.

Doesn't matter how someone is armed. Pisses you off or makes you uncomfortable go somewhere else.

>>28430458
>>28430539
>>28430592
>>28430689
>>28432259
>>28432394
>>28432461
And then there is this guy
>>28437124 (probably most of them too)
I know it's a touchy issue for this board but look at gay rights. You think if they just quietly twiddled their thumbs didn't have parades and kept their opinions in the poll booth. That they would be where they are at now? Absolutely not. If they hid away nothing would be done to chip away at the antis resolve.

Basically, it's really easy to think guns kill babies and OCers are nutjobs. If you are never forced to see things in person and find out for yourself.

Long story short. Infighting can only hurt us. If OCers stop and people stop forcing liberals to see the error in their logic we can never win. There is no compromise, only win.
>>
File: 1448778838853.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448778838853.png
16 KB, 500x500
I feel for the family of the ranchers, especially getting tried again after serving their time for arson. Terrorism? For starting a burn?

But I don't support the militia. They're only there to shoot feds and spark Civil War 2.0: Electric Boogaloo, or get free land. They don't give a shit about the Hammonds.

That said, it's also deplorable that so-called "tolerant liberals" are calling for the militia and their families to be round-up and shot, or bombed. THAT would actually cause a 2nd Civil War, and would be a damn good reason for any American to fight.
>>
>>28447773
I kinda wish we would get invaded by someone who can do more than shoot spit balls at us. They would hit population centers ( basically any coast) and kill liberals and minorities. There would be a surge of patriotism and progunness. It would also give many of us the chance to operate without traveling to far.. if only america wasn't such a god damn badass.
>>
>Be me
>Have Honda CBR600rr
>It's my only mode of transport
>Also live in Az
>When ever I go to the range I OC the rifle and have all my range crap packed tightly in a back pack
>Carry condition 4
>I have a CC if I ever need to defend myself
>Literally no one here in my town gives a fuck
>Not the old people from Canada
>Not the migrant workers
>Not the Californians passing through
>No one bats an eye at the guy who looks like he walked out of a Heist movie putting around town
>Laugh at all the OC ass hurt my old high school friends are posting to facebook
>Half of them post the same shit OP used
>Or the Young Turks
>>
>>28446003
ok,the examination of the state attorney is ok but the original artical listing the history of the hammonds being bullied by the feds is very poorly sourced and i can't find any news reports to substantiate it, i would really like something to use in case I feel like interjecting on some liberal friends but you have to understand, i need credible sources for that.
every time i ask for this i am met with a hail of hostility trying to defend the ace in the whole artical, and i would like it to be true for political reasons but i just can't bet on that without proper sources.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.