[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone hate military veterans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
more than other veterans?

Knife throat slash over a /k/ argument. Should /k/ arguments make their way over to real life?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/05/army-vs-marines-argument-leads-to-killing-prosecutors-say.html

Army won by the way
>>
File: donkeykongmariokart.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
donkeykongmariokart.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>28427386

>Army won by the way

MUHREENS BTFO
>>
Those are the faces of a trailer park upbringing.

One look and you know.
>>
>>28427514
So "90% of the Enlisted Corps" is what you mean?
>>
>>28427386
Guy on the left looks like hulk hogan
>>
File: fucking niggers.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fucking niggers.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>>28428581
I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fucking niggers
>>
I give military vets a little bit more respect than others. I don't think that I owe them anything, but it makes them feel good and why not give them a pat on the back? There's a ton more groups that are way more unimportant, but get way more recognition.

Showing that you care for another human being is never a wasted effort, I believe.
>>
>>28427386
I'm active duty Air Force and I hate veterans with a burning passion.

We get it, you're a special snowflake 1 percenter sheepdog or whatever the fuck, just stop pretending that you matter.
I've worked with the militaries of other countries, and not one of them had an issue with obnoxious vets. You know why? Because they all know that the military is just a job. You get hired and spend a few years working until you either leave or retire.
I love my time in the military and wouldn't trade it for anything else, but people are assuming far too much about what the military can do.

>90% of the replies will be 'hurr chair force'
>>
>>28427433
lol

>>28427386

that guy looks like hulk hogan
>>
>>28428685
The "Thank you for your service" meme is pretty real, especially if you live in the south or attend rednecky public events IE NASCAR or Football. It means 10x more to me to hear it from my college professor or some lady at the grocery store - places that aren't already saturated with retarded amounts of jingoism.
Especially when I didn't do jack shit during my service to warrant the OMG YOU WERE MILITARY OMG LET ME SLOB YOUR KNOB.
>>
>>28428761

>Air Force
>"active"
>"duty"

I don't even consider people in the Air Force to be real military outside of people like pilots and PJs.

Honestly I think even the Coast Guard is closer to being a real military branch than the Air Force is.
>>
>>28427386
>>28427433
Reminder that the Marines are the only branch to have ever killed a president.

The ultimate buddy fuckers imaginable. Killing puppies and presidents, what a buncha dicks.
>>
>>28428889
Took the words out of this USAF vet's mouth...
>>
>>28427386
the only vets I like are the ones who need to be waterboarded to even admit they served
>>
File: blueraspberryvscherry.jpg (2 MB, 3048x4479) Image search: [Google]
blueraspberryvscherry.jpg
2 MB, 3048x4479
>>28427386

/a/ should do this once in awhile
>>
>>28427386

Yes...

A couple of basement dwellers hate us.

So what?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.