[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever had a gun drawn on you and you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: image:43403.jpg (43 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image:43403.jpg
43 KB, 1024x768
Have any of you ever had a gun drawn on you and you didn't have your gun with you but only a knife or nothing at all?

I want to know if it actually has ever happened to any of you yet because it fucking sucks when someone is aiming at you.
>>
better question, whattafuck are those revolvers?
>>
>>28426460
Exactly this. What the fuck is this awesome shit?
>>
>>28426425
Yes but then I realized they had pulled some airshit pistol and I beat the shit out of them.

>>28426460
>>28426486
Seconded, they look weird and I must know more.
>>
>>28426486
>>28426460
looks like snub nose cap 'n' ball revolvers.
>>
>>28426496
I'm busy trying to figure out what the lower opening is supposed to be, because if those were double-barreled revolvers I'd die
>>
>>28426460
>>28426486
Black powder revolver that was converted to shoot 45LC and the barrel was cut down to two inches

Also to op's question the real question is why dod someone aimed their gun at you to protect themselfs and their little girl?
>>
>>28426425
Yes. Though I live in a place where carrying is illegal.
Had a sawn-off shotgun pressed against my forehead once. And twice I have been pointed at by the po-po (once with an AK and once with a pistol).

>>28426460
Cut Remmy 1858s
>>
yeah dude i almost 1v5 clutched but those damn revolvers fucked me silly.
>>
>>28426508
>double barreled revolvers
I've heard of them, but definitely not these
>>
>>28426509
I don't want to talk about it

So can we all stop talking about the damn gun and get back to the topic of the thread please share me your stories you faggots
>>
>>28426508
>double barreled revolvers
That is sword-chucks level weird.
>>
>>28426508
It's from the ramrod. They look like they are conveyed black powder revolvers. The ram rod is the second hole and is for pushing balls into the bottom chamber.
>>
File: 1354301526744.jpg (352 KB, 1023x760) Image search: [Google]
1354301526744.jpg
352 KB, 1023x760
>>28426425
>stubby 1858's
>with kirst converters
I didn't know my dick could get so hard. I've seen the peitta pepperboxes that are kinda neat, but this is a whole new level of BPoner. Once I round out my 1858 collection with a uberti revolver to go with my 1858 carbine I'm definitely doing that to my pietta

why the fuck isn't this a stock configuration? you can get 5.5" 6 shot .38spl 1858's from texasjacks

As to thread premise I once had a 18 year old whitetrash felon walk into the room cradling a 20ga shotgun and for the first half second before he said "check this shit out brahs" I was pretty sure me and my buddy were getting robbed instead of chilling that night.
>>
>>28426605

Never use a picture more interesting than your post.
>>
File: gggasdf.jpg (60 KB, 578x431) Image search: [Google]
gggasdf.jpg
60 KB, 578x431
>>28426425

I got mugged when I was 13ish for the $2.50 I had for lunch money while walking to school, dude hops around corner and pulled a little revolver on me, it happened so fast it didn't even register until I was just standing there alone on the street afterward, ran to the nearest house and had them call the police.

Then later on in highschool I went over to a friends house, one of his brothers comes home with a backpack, pulls out a sawed off over under shotgun and starts pointing it around at everyone, making fun of us as we all flinched and tried to duck/dodge out of the way, I didn't go over there anymore.

I grew up in metro Detroit, the auto companies were really on a downturn after like 2003 and were well on their way down by the time the fuel prices and efficiency regulations hit them in 08. Making things worse was the fact Kwame Kilpatrick was mayor during the entire thing (Tamara Greene murder). So people where moving out of the city and crime was following. I went away to college, and then joined the Army afterwards, I hear things are getting better but I still have no desire to go back to the old neighborhood.
>>
>>28426605
forgetting a cardinal rule of 4chan
>never post an image more interesting than your thread topic

>>28426703
to add
>be heavily inebriated by this point
>starting second wind of drinking the liquor we underagefags had procured through the channels of aforementioned 18 year old felon
>in felonfags dad's apartment
>chilling in the shithole and drinking monster with wodka
>felonfag just walks off
>dissapears for a good 5 minutes
>k den
>walks back into the room with a 20ga mossberg 500 slug gun at the low ready
>shit half a brick as me and my buddy give each other sideways glances
>yo check this shit out
>half shat brick slides back in
>finger fuck the shotgun
>no one knows how to decock it without pulling the trigger because we're all 18-20 recentgunz
>it's unloaded right brah
>yeah brah
>aim in safe direction
>prepare to bolt out the door if I shoot a hole in this fucks wall
>click
>he puts it back under the bed
>continue drinking
>~4 months later felonfag gets popped with mutual white nigger acquaintance in a swat raid at some party
>lots o weed inna car
>turns out he skipped out on probation in GA
>Atlanta prisons.jpg
>sentenced to 5 years of daily shower rape
>>
>>28426425
...what's holding the cylinder pin in place?
>>
>>28426605
your threads fucking retarded and to answer your stupid mouth breather question, "no" nobody here has ever had a gun pulled on him and never will.

now can we go back to those sweet revolvers
>>
>>28429378
When I was being a stupid kid, and frankly I deserved it.

And, now back to those revolvers... I'd it legal to shorten the barrel of these? Of any gun? New to this.
>>
>>28426425
>Driving to Yosemite with friends
>Been living in rural bumfuck town for about three months now
>Pulling out of gas station on our way out of town
>Guy in red hatchback accelerates and gets right on our ass as we pull out of the gas station
>Start acting like pricks (yelling out the window, jamming the breaks, throwing change out the window) Just generally trying to get this cunt off our ass
>Keeps getting closer and closer
>Turn down even more bumfuck rural road towards Yosemite
>Is he following us?
>About a mile down this road, he speeds past us and points something relative to a Tec-9 with a suppressor on it at us.
>Immediate primal fear.
>Passes us and slams his breaks so we cant get around
>Starts to open door to get out
>Has Tec in hand pointing at car
>Herecomethebullets.jpg
>Friend drives around
>No shots fired
>Kept chasing us for a good 10 minutes before he sped past us pointing the gun out the window.
>Went home, got shitfaced and played music to lift spirits.

Was genuinely the most scared I've ever been solely due to the fact that I couldn't fight back if worse came to worst
>>
>>28430402
You almost got killed by antman
>>
>>28426425
had an encounter when I was19-20 years old. Got shot 3 times.
>>
>>28426425
Some spic and his homies flashed a gun in his waistband to me when I was like 12 for throwing candy I guess in his general direction. Also another taco-talker was reaching in his waistband while me and my friends were in a car.

That was the moment I realized I apparently lived in Cartelicito Mexico and a gun was necessary, because I was afraid for my life that this dude and his buddies were going to start lighting up our car for no reason and I reached for something that could potentially save me if shit actually went down. I had my hand on a fucking pocket knife... Too bad I was 19 at the time and there was no way to get a handgun in Cali being under 21. That was a hell of a wait.
>>
Had knives pulled on me.
Had a few guns pointed at me. Not threateningly, but more of a invitation to not press things.

But no. Smart people fo not get guns pointed at them.
Smart people do not find themselves in compromising situations.

But friends are friends. And being stupid is no crime.
>>
>>28426425
>>28426605
You've been told before. fuck off, ant man and seek a mental health professional
>>
>>28426957
>Kwame Kilpatrick
Just googled him, holy fuck what piece of shit. And the officer who suspected corruption, Alvin Bowman got fucked over hard.

This is why I demand total transparency in government, you think letting them keep secrets keeps you safe, but you lose way more than you gain. More than the situation even lets you understand you lose.

Getting most people to see that a transparent government is the only trustworthy kind feels WAY more difficult than it should be, I feel it is self evident if you study history and/or read the news.
>>
>be me, french fag, travelling in USA
>be somewhere in Oregon
>driving our dodge caravan we travel in
>be with 2 bros and 2 girls
>everyday we ask to someone if we can crash on their land for the night
>obviously asking only to people with big land
> find this house
>we know in a place like this suburb noone will letus stay
> see someone threw the window
>"hey anon you've shave and doesn t look like a fucking hippy go ask him if he know where could we go"
> ask to one of the girls to come with me to look more friendly
> the guy see us coming
>we can see him threw his window reach something in some furniture
> guy meet us on his front yard
>"Get the fuck out of mah property"
>-no worries sir we are leaving I just want to ask you one thing
> guy draw his gun
>fuckingwhat.jpg
>girl start to scream
>"Sir i just want to ask you something, doyou...
>"THE FUCK OUT OF MY PROPERTY!"
>pissedoff.gif
>360 moonwalk away
>be clapping my hands and start congratulating him for living in the land of the braves
> GET OUT!
>-Fucking coward...

And that s pretty much it, another time someone reach to his shotgun and asked us to leave, and 15 min later he try and find us and told us to come to his place
Bestpancakesintown.exe
>>
>>28436882
>frenchy surrendering
What a story Mark
>>
>>28436914
not surrendering,
walking away while insulting the other guy and shouting my most impressive HON HON HON... some people says you can still smell the baguette in this town of Oregon...

But seriously, i've stayed 5 month in the USA and that s what i remember about this country, it s really rich in contradictions, some people will draw a gun as soon as they saw someone they don t know and some will do everything they can to help you, but still I really had the feeling most people were just pussies
>>
>>28436950
You are scum. Maybe he reacted so negatively because he doesn't live in a country where vagrants go door to door trying to scam people into taking them all the time. It's not unreasonable to react negatively to a group of people outside of your house. Go back to Europe if you like hospitality so much. I'm sure there are a few refugees that would love to take you up on it.
>>
>>28436950
The Frenchman, when taken out of France and inserted into a freer country, resorts to calling his enemies pussies when he realizes he has lost his power to put people into uncomfortable situations.
>>
>>28436950
He also embraces stereotypes in the hopes that "the guys" will like him.
>>
>>28436950
You're a faggot. The only thing that guy did wrong was not shooting you and then fucking yo girl, french boi
>>
>>28426526
>popo
>ak
K
>>
I saw my dad aim his Beretta tomcat at a dude trying to run my mom and brother over in a bank parking lot once and they gtfo'd once they saw it

Since then I decided to never budge on gun control
>>
>>28426425
>nine year old me with divorced parents
>mother, grandmother, and uncle drunk as fuck one night
>at 11pm or so they claim to hear robbers outside
>I try to convince them there is nobody there and I even do a walk around the house to prove it
>half way around the house my uncle has a .38 pointed at me yelling "FREEZE!"
>spend a minute convincing my worthless uncle that I am me, not a robber
>later that night watch him shoot the revolver off the back porch into the woods

Ahh, fun times growing up with a completely fucked up, insane, white trash family.
>>
>>28436720
Yeah man, he was about as corrupt as it gets, he got by a long time claiming the race card whenever anyone threatened an investigation, then the city council excommunicated him to try and save their own neck when the feds got involved. Well most of it is on wikipedia for people to read for themselves, but who knows what other dirty stuff he was actually involved in, they had to go with the tried and true tax evasion shit to finally pin him down.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-goes-murder-free-for-36-hours
>>
>>28426964
>sentenced to 5 years of daily shower rape
That's pretty fucking terrible anon.
>>
>>28436882
Subhuman gypsy
>>
>>28437054
Come on,
Some Guy approach your house you go out the Guy says hello the first thing you do is to draw your gun?
What kind of coward retard are you?
>>
>>28437562
>not realizing that non US police forces carry shit other than poorfag ARs with backwards eotechs and glocks
>>
>>28436882
My friend got a gun pulled on him after he approached a house at night to let them know some kids had broken his mail box. Not sure how he thought he was helping but the dude flipped out and pulled a pistol. My friend took a fucking picture of the dude pointing a gun at him with his phone and posted it to facebook ranting about suing lmao it was hilarious he took the post down later
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.