[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/ my whole Christmas was a big turd. I got no presents even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1448431537730.jpg (238 KB, 650x957) Image search: [Google]
1448431537730.jpg
238 KB, 650x957
So /k/ my whole Christmas was a big turd. I got no presents even though my family is full of rich faggots. I spent all of my money on gifts for my family, really well thought out gifts, and no one though of me.

So my mom noticed this, and decided something needed to be done. She is now buying me any gun I want.

Here's the thing, I would get a battle rifle or something like that, but I have an AR, and I cant even shoot it past 15 yards because thats my local range. I never use the thing. There is not alot of places to shoot near me.

Also I need a CC gun for Florida, summer weather. So im thinking of getting a PPS, a baby sig, RAMI or something.

I have a full sized beretta, and cant carry that in gym shorts, also i have a 25 acp pocket pistol, but I've heard those suck at self defense. So I want something to carry that is actually worthwhile.

Help me make the decidsion, what carry gun do I get if money is no object.
>>
>>28426124
Christmas isn't about gifts you faggot.

Take that Beretta and shoot yourself with it.
>>
>>28426124
Must be nice to get everything handed to you.
>>
ANY gun?
Have her buy you a mateba
>>
File: berettaPICO.jpg (11 KB, 620x362) Image search: [Google]
berettaPICO.jpg
11 KB, 620x362
>>28426149
well she knows I've been saving up for like 3 months to buy a gun, and that I spent all my money on her and my cousins and my bitch sister

so since she literally didn't get my anything for Christmas, she said she would get me a gun, but didn't know what to pick out, so I am getting to pick it

here are some carry guns i was thinking about
>>
File: czRAMI.jpg (106 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
czRAMI.jpg
106 KB, 640x425
this cz was almost the gun I decided on, but i dont know how big its going to feel, the PICO posted before is being considered because its so small, and 2 of my other handguns are berettas
>>
File: rugerLC9.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rugerLC9.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
>>28426176
thats not very good for concealed carry, plus i would rather have a trr8

this was one of the first CC guns i wanted, but i fired the LCP and HATED it, so idk im shying away from this
>>
File: sigP938.jpg (27 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
sigP938.jpg
27 KB, 633x348
i like this little guy, its a sig in 9mm, might get it in rainbow and shove it up my own asshole
>>
File: waltherPPS.jpg (36 KB, 940x600) Image search: [Google]
waltherPPS.jpg
36 KB, 940x600
this guy is pretty thin i heard, its looks hugs in pictures, but its comparable to an MP sheild

pretty cool looking and comes with small medium and lagre magazines
>>
>>28426244
You're still a piece of shit for even expecting any gifts you faggot. How does your mother know you spent all of your money? Either you told her you did or you're not a fully developed human being who has control over their finances. Either way you're shit.
>>
>>28426301
What didn't you like about the LCP? The LC9s has a much better trigger, no manual safety, less bullshit lawyer-appeasing features, and mine isn't even uncomfortable to shoot.
>>
>>28426421

>small medium and lagre magazines

depends on how bad you want to pinch your pinky
>>
Hmmm.

lets get the kid who got nothing for christmas and uses adjectives such as 'faggot' and 'bitch' to describe his family members and who comes across as a spoiled faggot a gun.

Next family massacre shooter confirmed.
>>
>>28426619
i felt like it was going to fly out of my hands, it was not fun to shoot

i want a gun i can take to the range and shoot as much as i want
>>
>>28426928
you just used the word faggot, faggot

just cause you're peanut butter and jealous that I am getting a late Christmas gift doesn't mean I'm going to shoot anyone, you noguns queer
>>
Ruger sr9c

Save your mother's money
>>
>>28427369
that doesn't look easily concealable
>>
Ppk or shield?
>>
>>28427646
maybe a ppk if i go 380

its a really hard decision because i want something high cap high caliber, but honestly i need something i can carry in shorts and a tshirt
>>
>>28426421
HOLY SHIT

I researched this like yesterday and since then they released the PPS M2
>>
>>28427697
M&P 9 compact? Same as shield but double stack
>>
>>28427298
>Not understanding he used it to describe you and your shitty actions vs describing family members
And I'm pretty sure the most of us got gifts on Christmas or a day or two before or after. Our families love us enough to not make us bitch and moan until we get what we want like a spoiled child aka you.
>>
516 here, I carry a shield.
>>
>>28427770
Btfo
>>
>>28427770
if you met my sister you would understand how much of a bitch she is
>>
>>28426587
literally, slit an artery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VltdtAqv1QA

here some info on the New walther for those who want it, prob gonna get this
>>
>>28427932

Oh look, a tripfag. You have to do what he says now.
>>
>>28426124
I spent christmas standing post here in iraq.

I spent last christmas patrolling afghanistan.

I spent the one before that in bootcamp

I dont wanna hear your whiny faggot mouth run about presents and shit.

Ask /k/ about what gun is good, but leave your yuppie entitled bullshit at home.
>>
>>28428360
just cause your parents got you blacks Ops 3 for christmas doesn't mean you have to get salty
>>
>>28428360
also
>Ask /k/ about what gun is good

its obvious you're new here
>>
>>28428360
Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>28428360
And you have no one to blame but yourself, faggot.
>>
>>28428360
Thank you for your service
>>
>>28427813
You sound like a spoiled child. Are you even old enough to own a gun?
>>
>>28426124
>and no one though of me.
Tango is always for two. Look in the mirror and think what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>28428566
He's obviously an entitled little shit, all he can do is badmouth his family for not buying him enough things
>>
>>28426124

> be 40
> married
> 4 kids

You know what I got for Xmas this year? $1,500 in credit card debt and a flat fucking tire.

Buy your own shit, you baby. It's a holiday for fucking children.
>>
>>28428543
>>28428566
I didn't want to explain all the details about my family but now that everyones giving me shit

my sister went on a huge shopping spree and bought way too much for herself as "gifts" from my mom

so my mom asked me what i wanted and she knew i wanted a gun, she said she would buy one for me, but couldn't last month because of my sisters huge spending

so now that its January she is going to get me what she wanted to, but couldn't, and I am also going to be paying for part of it, so that i can get something a little more quality

also I literally got nothing for Christmas, so this is my one little gift that i am going to be able to get
>>
>>28428650
If you were really as much of an adult as you claim you would have budgeted and wouldn't be in debt.
>>
>>28428693
Anon, no one really cares about the backstory. Trust me, no matter what justification you give, these assholes will still try to make you look like an ungrateful child. Take solace in knowing these are the same fags who jerk off to trap threads on /b/ and say things like "feminine penis".

If you want a cc gun, I say you should get a p01. It's bigger than the micro compacts you listed, but its a tried and true gun, and superior czechnology is always a good bet.
>>
>>28428770
>p01
Thanks I'll check one out at the store tomorrow
>>
>>28426124
While I really dislike when people complain about gifts during the holidays, it sounds like you actually just felt a little unloved and that's not anything to feel sorry about, if that's your genuine feeling.

I hope you have a good day, anon!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.