[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How realistic is Sicario?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21
File: sicarioo.jpg (137 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
sicarioo.jpg
137 KB, 670x377
How realistic is Sicario?
>>
bretty gud.
>>
I'm not convinced that the CIA would actually go to the effort of getting an FBI liaison in order to operate with the US, instead of just not telling anyone, but other than that its pretty solid.
>>
>>28424877
I'm pretty convinced the CIA will do whatever the fuck on any given day in a manner they choose.
>>
>aimpoint
>suppressor
>rails
>MP5

My dick has left the orbit
>>
>>28424877
>dood you gotta sign this paper so everything was done ok
>no
>then you die lol
>but the paper still wouldn't be signed
>shit
>>
>You will never be part of an illegal CIA op in Mexico to restore a more controllable drug cartel to power and get to shoot cartel members on a busy public highway with no legal repercussions

Why continue living
>>
>>28424900
If she's dead the paper wouldn't matter...
>>
>>28424900

> We regret to inform you that agent so-and-so was killed, possibly in retaliation by the cartel. They were unable to sign documentation of the operations conducted.

> Please send another liaison.
>>
>>28424987
They were going to make it look like a suicide I think because the man pointed her own gun under her chin
>>
>>28424836
The opening scene is pants on head retarded but perfectly sets the tone for the rest of the movie.
>>
Based on a true story
>>
>>28424900
>CIA
>all the experts and resources they have employed
>is unable to forge a fucking signature
>is unable to do this even with the person killed so it doesnt get disputed.
>>
I wanted to see more of nerdy moustache operator.
>>
>>28425071
Yeah he was good
>>
File: Esjgfhn.jpg (701 KB, 1537x1917) Image search: [Google]
Esjgfhn.jpg
701 KB, 1537x1917
>>28425071
>>
>>28424987
>SEND MORE LIAISONS
>>
>>28424927

And cops, you get to shoot cops too.
>>
The fourth act sucked.
>>
As a university bro who studied the war on drugs and cartels, I was so happy to see somebody tell a story of what it's really about instead of "but drugs are bad and a threat to muh freedoms"

>"until 20% of the population quits smoking and snorting shit, the best thing we can do is manage the chaos."
>"you should find some small town where the rule of law still exists. This is the land of wolves, and you are not a wolf."
>>
What is del torro's character supposed to be. SAD or some super cartel hitman working with SAD?
>>
>>28425215
A trained hit man who's family was killed by the people he use to work with. Now he work with the cia. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>28425215
2nd one, had beef cause the cartel acid'd his daughter , said he used to be a proscutor before that
>>
>>28425215

He works for anyone who will turn him loose.

> And give him MP5s
>>
>>28425215
Some foreign civilian who gets to tag along and torture the people that CIA arrests..
>>
>>28425368

but the CIA has no powers of arrest, do you mean kidnap?
>>
File: pw.gif (828 KB, 321x161) Image search: [Google]
pw.gif
828 KB, 321x161
>>28424836
Ok. Shooting in tunnel was off. Also in mansion shooting people dropped down too fast and reliable.
>>
>>28424927
not with that attitude
>>
>>28425288
He was a prosecuting attorney. Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>28425024
why is it retarded?
>>
>>28424836
Not very and shootout scenes are weak. I expected more, way more.
>>
Why is everyone bitching about the paper signing at the end? Everyone knows the piece of paper doesn't matter. Its telling her to keep her mouth shut if she values her life. Because they wont hesitate to kill her.
>>
>>28425071
jeffrey donovan is the actor's name he did a tv show called Burn Notice
>>
>>28426446
But Michael Weston is not nerdstache operator. Michae wearon is a very serious person
>>
>>28425581
why, surely the CIA would never
>>
>>28426531
I like to think that nerdstache operator is a Michael Weston Cover ID
>>
>>28425705
wasnt the whole "prosecuting attorney" a cover like "DoD consultant"? I thought he was part of the Colombian cartels.
>>
File: r21195_797px_ODDm1611.jpg (102 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
r21195_797px_ODDm1611.jpg
102 KB, 797x599
The real question is why the fuck did Del Toro rub his crotch up against everyone he interrogated?
Did nobody else find this weird?
>>
>>28426965
Nope, he was an attorney until they murdered his family.
After that he started working for both cartels and various governments.
>>
>>28427239
It is obviously weird but the purpose was to establish dominance.
>>
>>28427239
This: >>28427253
Also to make them profoundly uncomfortable by violating their personal space. It helps to break down whatever "tough guy" act they're trying to put up
>>
>>28427239
He didn't rub his crotch on them. He just got super close and all up in their personal space to make them uncomfortable
>>
File: 1449236080421.jpg (64 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
1449236080421.jpg
64 KB, 652x365
>>28427242
Sorry, but you're wrong. The attorney thing was cover up. In fact he wasn't even Mexican -- columbian.

If you paid attention you would have noticed people called him "medellin", the city that escobar was from... At the very end when he assassinates the mexican "jefe", del toro's character basically calls him out for his brutality and how he essentially had his family killed. The "jefe" responds with something along the lines of "it wasn't personal" and "who do you think we learned it from"... This alludes to the fact that the mexican cartels learned their tactics from the columbians (specifically guys like del toro).

Or, yeah keep believing he was a mexican attorney picked up by the CIA and turned into a veritable Rambo.
>>
Only part I didn't like is how they made the female character a little bitch.
I mean, she's supposed to be about as operator as most other non-delta guys there, just on a state-level law enforcement basis so not a soldier - but she should be able to get her shit in check at the very least. She's a fucking FBI door kicker that never wanted desk jobs ffs.

Instead she always only appears as a whiny bitch who has no idea what the hell she's doing. The movie would have been much better if she freaked out at the end because of what was going on, but otherwise kept her cool and operated(tm) well within her possibilities during the rest of the movie.
>>
>>28424987
>>28424900
>>28425045
IF SHE SIGNS:
Option 1: She is left alive. This is ideal. It would be very difficult for her to talk in the future, since her signature is there and very much real, so she is now no real threat. No further action is required. Nice and pretty ending.
Option 2: She is killed after signing. This is a bad move. Because you already have what you want, her death is an unnecessary complication. There is no real reason to kill her at this point.

IF SHE DOESN'T:
Option 1: Kill her. Blame it on the cartel that already made an attempt on her life earlier. Pick out a new, more easily managed liaison.
Option 2: Her signature is forged and she is killed to prevent her talking. A solution, but not the ideal solution, as you now have the dead cop to complicate matters and a fake signature. Manageable, but avoid if possible.
Option 3: Her signature is forged and she is left alive. Having already proven to be uncooperative in the face of threats, she is now very likely to dispute and an investigation may ensue. This is dumb as dogshit.
>>
File: 7BZWjhY.jpg (75 KB, 562x713) Image search: [Google]
7BZWjhY.jpg
75 KB, 562x713
>>28427399
agreed homie
>>
>>28427343
>filename isn't "hailhydra.jpg"
Change it now.
>>
>>28427343
ok, I don't know why you are trying to convince me that he was colombian because that is clear as day when you watch the movie
I have never for a second believed that he is Mexican..

Now, the attorney BACKGROUND is from a while ago, like a few years before the movie starts. And yes, you are saying he works for cartels.. I said the exact same thing but in his younger days he was an attorney. The guy is in his 40s maybe 50s, he had time to be both attorney and cartel

>"who do you think we learned it from"... This alludes to the fact that the mexican cartels learned their tactics from the columbians
No, he means he learned it from Americans.
>>
File: sicario - ACTING.webm (3 MB, 852x356) Image search: [Google]
sicario - ACTING.webm
3 MB, 852x356
>>28427399
Love the mouthbreathing
>>
>>28425215
He was Escobar, thats the only role BDT can do
>>
>>28427253
>>28427253
>>28427287
BUT, this being /k/, it doesn't work on us, in fact we only grow stronger, that and immunity to prostate torture
>>
>>28427648
It reminds you of your childhood. Its why most of you are furries.
>>
>>28427463
>He learned it from the Americans
Yeah thats what I figured he meant also.
>>
File: lo siento.png (2 MB, 1915x791) Image search: [Google]
lo siento.png
2 MB, 1915x791
>>28427343
>>28426965

Sounds like you totally forgot about the scene where Alejandro is getting water when the lawyer representing Mexico comes up to him at the fountain and they talk about how he's glad the lawyer is still carrying on the fight (against the cartels) and that the lawyer is sorry for what happened to Alejandro's family.
>>
>>28427412
>Option 1: Kill her. Blame it on the cartel that already made an attempt on her life earlier. Pick out a new, more easily managed liaison.

But if she was the liasion for the entire thing, so they couldn't just pick out a new one.

And add to that, if they're going to be super not on the book, why not just make an unperson and have them sign it?
>>
>>28425120
>CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL LIASONS
>>
>>28425581
>detain
>>
>>28426252
Thank you. Beat me to it.
It was important to get the stupid bitch to PHYSICALLY acknowledge
what was up.

If that hadn't been done, she would have squawked,
and she would have had to have been
discredited,
and ruined.

del Toro's character wanted better for her, and his parting advice
to her really says it all.
>>
>>28427969
>they get caught for any reason on sovereign ground by other alphabet soups they get in big shit.
>the slight chance of publicity leak is bad for presidents and other elected officials.
The government's agencies definitely still police each other. They're very territorial about their respective jurisdictions.
>>
>>28424836
>Weekly threads for 300 Alex!
>>
>>28428088
Thanks for the shitpost, regard. Now look what you've made me do. It didn't have to be this way.
>>
Loved when Brolin kicked the foot of the guy laying prone to let him know he was about to fire over him during the tunnel scene. Little touches like that really made me love it.
>>
>>28428126
Every time I watch it I notice more nuggets of juicy detail like that.
>>
>>28427399

Eh, I thought she did about as well as can be expected for a non-spook. She gets blows away a few mexicans and is beat up by two guys who are clearly much bigger than her. Her coworker accomplished less.
>>
File: 1311950054653.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1311950054653.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>28428126
>>28428214
>mfw I didn't even notice
Shit I need to focus harder and take my adderall consistently.
>>
>>28428003
top kekles
>>
acting like the cia hasnt already infiltrated the fbi enough to have reliable liaisons for domestic/border operations. this cunt being randomly recruited and placed in hot cross border operations instantly was unrealistic.
but of course, muh good people. muh internal struggle.
personally i think they should have gotten way deeper and darker.
>>
>>28426965
Alejandro was a Mexican prosecutor who got recruited by the Colombian cartel and then outsourced by them to the CIA.

This movie wasn't too complicated and yet every Sicario thread here and on /tv/ raises the question whether half of the audience was playing with their iphones the entire screen time. Sometimes I get it why the capeshit got so big in recent years.
>>
>>28424836

Women are stupid so pretty realistic.
>>
That bit with the shootout on the highway and Mr. CIA is like "this won't even make the El Paso news!"

>Implying smartphones don't exist
>What is LiveLeak?
>>
>>28428454
They're not talking about nerds on the internet.
Remember, YOU are not a big deal to anyone.
>>
>>28425024
Stand back everybody...
>>
>>28425071
Napoleon Dynamite ended up signing up for those kenkwando classes.
>>
File: muhdick.jpg (38 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
muhdick.jpg
38 KB, 600x746
>>28424892
I know right
>>
>>28428454
The point was that this shit is so common nobody cares anymore
>>
>>28427969

What if she actually had been killed by a real cartel member? FBI would have had no choice but to send them another observer, or just sign off on the proceedings without one. Sure, it wouldn't be ideal, but shit happens. An officer being killed in the line of duty isn't grounds for suspicion of the CIA, at least in the legal sense.

Of course, it's likely that people in the FBI would privately suspect that the official story may not be the truth, but what are they going to do about it?
>>
>>28425130

They were only Mexican cops so no one cared.
>>
>>28428493

Yeah I'm sure CNN wouldn't care if I had footage of a shootout between DEA and Mexican narcos on an American highway.
>>
>>28428903

>implying DEA

You mean footage of a bunch of random dudes with no clear identifying markings having a shootout with a bunch of other dudes with no clear identifying markings, on a MEXICAN highway, in which no Americans were hurt?

It's a footnote on the evening news, at most
>>
>>28428454
>Hey, some cartel thugs got wasted in Mexico on the border crossing of Juarez
Gee, not like that shit wasn't happening every goddamn day practically back when shit was really flying in that area a few years back.
>>
File: usmarshals.jpg (43 KB, 539x526) Image search: [Google]
usmarshals.jpg
43 KB, 539x526
How do I become pic related???
>>
>>28429120

My favourite scene in the movie.

"You sober?"
>>
>>28429136

Steve was amazing. I wish Jeffrey Donovan had more time in the movie, honestly.
>>
>>28429207
>>28429120
I loved that whole briefing room segment
>Bitch sits down
>Surrounded by obvious veteran Delta, SAD spooks, and U.S. Marshals.
>All are yucking it up, clearly familiar with one another and display no visible nervousness about going into Juarez
She was such a blatant fish-out-of-water and above her paygrade, and you, the audience, and her character are simultaneously trying to determine what the fuck some measly FBI door-kicker is doing there.
>>
>>28429207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTU5LHvxxeo&t=0m27s

Just the scene
>>
File: 1451519519328.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451519519328.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>28424892
>fore rail with no attachments
no one is perfect, baby
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-01-05h55m52s42.png (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-01-05h55m52s42.png
2 MB, 1920x800
Pretty decent, definitely one of my favorite films of the year, Emily Blunt was great, del Toro was amazing.
>>
Do any of you americlaps live near the border? Is this shit legit?
>>
>>28427463
>>28427689
>No, he means he learned it from Americans.

No, he means the Colombians. How would they learn the cartel business from the Americans? The collapse of the Medellin facilitated the Mexican cartel's takeover of the drug trade, naturally they would know the ins and outs of their predecessor's practices.

The Medellin were notorious for assassinating the opposition, including their families, which is estimated to reach around 3,500 people. That's what hes saying they learned.
>>
>>28426112
>Clear room
>smash open door
>immediately walk in without knowing threats, turn to the left immediately, no situational awareness

only reason she didn't get shot is plot armor, the guy shooting missed. anybody could have shot her dead right there and then if she weren't necessary for the rest of the fucking movie.
>>
>>28429412

>gotta dig your corners
>gotta penetrate the room

It's always the number 2 or 3 man who catches a bullet.
>>
>>28429412
>he doesn't know hook and button
>>
>>28428285
Yeah I mean I don't want her to accomplish more, just to act the part of an FBI agent and not some random desk idiot with a gun.

>get order to get out of the car
She's like "wtf" and just sits there, SCARED. Now, I understand you're still shocked at the fact you're not where they told you you'd be, and you're witnessing highly illegal shit, but for fucks sake when the shit hits the fan you obey orders, she surely was trained enough for that.

>spooky tunnel scene where she just stands back, gets shot on her gun, then for whatever fucking reason takes the wrong tunnel and points her gun at a friendly "because I am le good cop"
Again, what the fuck. I understand she wanted to start shit but she just came out as a little bitch that couldn't control herself in a dangerous situation and almost botched the whole operation. She also gets shot for this, which makes her seem even more pathetic.

>comes back from the tunnel and attacks her superior, which absolutely stomps her because he's a man three times bigger than her
This scene would have played out much better if she just slapped him out of rage for what had just happened, told everyone here that they're fucking helping drug cartels, scene where delta/etc guys kinda look at her like "what" then he drags her over and explains the situation face to face.

Dunno, it's the little details. She always comes off wrong, which wouldn't be a big deal if she was a secondary character, but she isn't.
>>
File: 1449236141298.jpg (269 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1449236141298.jpg
269 KB, 604x402
>>28429391
I was the first guy above to suggest this. Just came back to this thread to explain this. Thanks for doing my work nucka.

As for whether or not he was a real prosecutor, the most I'll concede is that he was an "implanted" prosecutor for the narcos.

Here's my theory, he started out with the medellin cartel, when escobar fell, he was acquired up by the mexicans and pretty much picked up where they left off. The Mexicans then figured out a way of making him a "man on the inside" prosecutor. At some point something happened where he was betrayed by the narcos, consequently his family was murdered. After this he found his way into the hands of the CIA. Hence, "Alejandro goes wherever will give him a gun" or however the quote went.

Regardless, he was definitely the most interesting character.
>>
Anyone know where I could stream this in HD? Or torrent?
>>
>>28429285
I actually dislike that scene in your file, and the parts leading up to it. Way too hollywood for shootings with the speed and accuracy, i guess it was pretty fucked up some the people he killed at the end also.
>>28427399
I liked her character because she wasn't super bullet dispensing machine like that lawyer and it sort of made the operators feel a lot more dangerous engaging in a fight instead of just instantly gunning everything down and added some suspense really wasn't that bad at the end though because it was just wrapping up the movie.
Liked a lot of the actors they picked like getting the dude to look somewhat nerdy, balding operator guy. Looked way more like average people than the typical roided out long hair blowing in the breeze underwear model roided out look stars tend to have to try to do to 'look' the part.
>>
File: 1451776446604.jpg (38 KB, 962x451) Image search: [Google]
1451776446604.jpg
38 KB, 962x451
"When getting ready to ice a car full of cartel thugs, make sure to look away for a moment to make them think you've lost focus. Then you can quickly take them out and claim self defense when they make a move on you."

You read that in Michael Westen's voice
>>
>>28425154
>>"until 20% of the population quits smoking and snorting shit, the best thing we can do is manage the chaos."
Or just legalize the shit and stop the chaos.
>>
>>28426446
Just so everyone knows; Burn Notice is absolute shit.
>>
>>28429737
Why don't we just make chaos illegal? Seems easier to me.
>>
File: 3506418-6795989743-12244.jpg (102 KB, 620x485) Image search: [Google]
3506418-6795989743-12244.jpg
102 KB, 620x485
>>28429769

YES

Pick your god /k/
>>
>>28429737
>Or just legalize the shit and stop the chaos.
Uh huh. Like they did in Colorado. Now they have rolling brownouts and manmade droughts in rural Idaho to feed your need to get stoned, and local law enforcement can't do jack against a small army of brown people with tattoos and machine guns. But as long as you feel good.
>>
>>28429806
>gun control is silly
>drug prohibition is sound public policy

The cognitive dissonance is real.
>>
File: 1234567890123.jpg (35 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1234567890123.jpg
35 KB, 456x456
>>28424999
>>28425288
>>28426965
>>28427343
>>28427463
>>28427689
You dumb fucks are the reason films get dumbed down. Stop misinterpreting almost everything.
>>
File: getting a boner.gif (360 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
getting a boner.gif
360 KB, 1366x768
>>28429673
>>
File: 110904vzhjbxhzvhmuemax.jpg (129 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
110904vzhjbxhzvhmuemax.jpg
129 KB, 500x750
The Delta guy gear bugged me. Should have had Crye plate carriers, Airframe or Ops Core helmets with GPNVG goggles, HK416s, Glocks, and none of those cheesy pistol belts.
>>
>>28429656
found 1080p torrent on the piratebay, if you dont trust that try kickass
>>
>>28429847
I'm the dude who posted >>28427343

I'd love to hear your interpretation...
>>
>>28427477
thats actually pretty disturbing...
>>
>>28429535
The dude was literally right in view from the door.

Like, the moment you smash down that door, you would have seen the guy pointing a barrel straight at you.

She basically just followed the tactics she was trained (she'd only been kicking doors down recently, that time was her 3rd time), and didn't employ basic situational awareness.
>>
>>28429960

see

>>28427704

He was a former lawyer
>>
>>28429975
Thats not really what I was debating: read >>28429391
>>28429641

Subtext faggot read it
>>
>>28429971

That's not how CQB entry works. You don't focus on the first threat you see. That's how you get everyone killed.
>>
>>28427477
You know, it's possible to breath through your nose and have your mouth open at the same time.
>>
>>28429989
I know that's not how it works, but she doesn't notice him, is the thing. She enters the room quickly, moving to the left in good ol buttonhook maneuver, but she never once noticed the guy with the shotgun aiming straight at the fucking door. In fact, when she gets shot it's a fucking shock.

That, and she moves pretty damn quick. If she saw him, she would be able to clear her section and engage the threat easy as fuck, but instead she gets jumped by some taco with a shotgun in clear LOS.
>>
>>28429755
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>28430019
but it's not likely
>>
>>28429971

Doesnt matter.

First guy picks a corner and scans in.

Second guy takes other corner and scans in.

Third guy gets the middle of the room.

If point man shoots the guy standing in the open but gets smoked by the badguy in the corner, EVERYONE DIES BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT COVER THEIR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY!
>>
>>28429806
>Now they have rolling brownouts and manmade droughts in rural Idaho to feed your need to get stoned, and local law enforcement can't do jack against a small army of brown people with tattoos and machine guns.

I don't think you know how drugs work.
>>
>>28430062

>she smokes badguy who just so happened to miss
>she just went and did her job covering her area of responsibolity first, WTF 0/10 SHARP KNEES WOULD NOT OPERATE WITH

Im fond of the "back to the kitchen" vibe as much as anyone, but your posts scream armchair commando.
>>
>>28429920
Plausible deniability.

>Car full of gringos get plugged.
>Those fucking militamen with their generic ARs that can get traced back to walmart, gear from their local airsoft shop.
>Sorry Mexico.

The gear bugged me to.
>>
Can somebody explain to me why they brought their HVT to America in a convoy of softskin vehicles though constantly jammed traffic, when helicopters exist?
>>
>>28430270
Because a helo extraction is a fuckload harder to deny.
>>
>>28430276
Isn't the government supposed to have black helicopters for this shit?
>>
ok picture this, some weirdo crossing a tunnel from the US to Mexico then kidnapping el chapos brother then forcing him to drive to el chapos house killing him and 5 of his henchmen then murdering el chapo with his family during dinner. If you think this scenario is remotely realistic than youre a retard.
>>
>how realistic
Nothing I remember as technically impossible, but many of the shots that Alejandro makes are Jerry Miculek-level feats of gunslinging. I'm thinking about the very end when he lines up three headshots at close range in less than a second and without looking down the sights. No thriller or action film is ever going to be "realistic," at best, hyperrealistic.
>>
>>28429673
>I-I- I did read it in his voice.

God I miss burn notice. Show was so based even though the role for the attractive female love interest was played by some girl that looks like she has cancer, all the other characters were great
>>
>>28429136
>tfw it actually does
been treated for chlamydia twice and I haven't felt any change but they tell me I don't/can't have it anymore.
>>
>>28430386
Same.

They tested me for Diabetes and UTIs, and then said I was just dehydrated.
>>
>>28430375
simply the fact that Del toro made it to the mob bosses house. These guys have people watching who comes near their house from 30 miles out or more and not just a few guys guarding them think 20 plus not mention his brother driving his own car from the states to the mob bosses house and not even having guards driving with him. Seriously Americans got that whole part wrong but I guess it was needed for the movie to end the way it did.
>>
>>28428353
>acting like the cia hasnt already infiltrated the fbi

Wut.
>>
>>28428493
>Remember, YOU are not a big deal to anyone.

This is something that can't be said enough on here.
>>
>>28429787
Names by Autistism
>>
>>28429960
>>28429987
You claimed he was not a prosecutor. He was a prosecutor. That other stuff in your post is correct does not excuse you from being wrong.
>>
I'm just going to watch Burn Notice for some more JD.
>>
>>28430483
It felt like the writing got hasty after the tunnel scene. They wanted to tie in the police officer's character so bad they neglected the lead up to the house scene.

The journey from the tunnel to house could have been operator as hell. Instead it was random luck.
>>
any other operate as fuck movies i can watch?
>>
>>28430818
Way of the Gun comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rKn9BNhQ0Y
>>
>>28424892
That can't be good
>>
>>28427399
>she's supposed to be about as operator as most other non-delta guys there
Except that is wrong. It's like you've missed the whole point of her character. They even fucking spell it out for you.
>>
>>28429349

I only know about the Brian Terry incident as far as reported incidents involving Americans go, but shootouts happened all the time around 07 and it's plausible alphabet soup agencies were involved. Read The Unarmed Truth by John Dodson and make up your own mind.
>>
>>28425045
pretty meh green text senpai.
>>
>>28431069
I've noticed few know how to craft a good GT on /k/...
>>
>>28429349
Spent a few weeks in El Paso back in 2010. Definitely lots and lots of noise across teh border at night. I'm sure it's much much worse now.
>>
>>28429709
He meant the the handguard rails, not the top rail.
>>
>>28429136
They were in a cramped tunnel shooting un-suppressed guns without earpro and no one had hearing damage. Did YOU even watch the movie?
>>
>>28429391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere_Institute_for_Security_Cooperation
>>
>>28425677
Because at the Mansion he domed all three of the guards in quick succession, and the guy in the hallway wasn't expecting someone and took two .45s to the chest.

The tunnel was a little weird, though.
>>
>>28429847
You fucking silly cunt.
>>
The whole convoy down and back routine seemed like - with a bit of a change of scenery and jargon - it could have easily been a tale of SAS troops in Northern Ireland.

Operator as fuck.
>>
>>28429737
look at cigarettes, completely legal and yet there's still a black market trade of unbranded untaxed tobacco thats worth billions
>>
>>28434235
>completely legal
>taxed

pick one
>>
File: baited.webm (1 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
baited.webm
1 MB, 960x400
>>28429673
Man that dude is based.
>>
>>28435638
>Being the faggot that quotes the whole thread
Its just a bit of gut. Real operators can have them too and as long as they can still pull their weight and maintain the standard, it literally doesn't matter. For example, Marcus Luttrell was always a bit fat and Billy Waugh had a beergut from the 1980s all the way up to 2001.
>>
>>28425044
So was Texas Chainsaw Massacre...except the only true part about it was coked out Cubans dismembering each other in hotel rooms with a chainsaw in the 80's.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.