[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup, polfag here. Due to whats happening in europe, Im thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
sup, polfag here.
Due to whats happening in europe, Im thinking about getting a weapon in case of habbening.
I'd like something reliable, rather cheap, easy to maintain and if it'd look tacticool it'd be great lol.
>>
>>28424622
Fuck off to /pol/ we don't want your kind here
>>
AKM
>>
>>28424622
>australian
>shitposter

>>>/b/
>>
>>28424622
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28424622
What exactly do you mean by "happening in europe"
>>
>>28424622
Akm. Answer is always akm.
>>
>>28424622
https://tacticalwalls.com/shop/1242-rls/
>>
File: AKM_013.jpg (377 KB, 1200x602) Image search: [Google]
AKM_013.jpg
377 KB, 1200x602
>>
Nice thumbnail, faggot. Get a hi-point.
>>
>>28424745
He means the migrants coming in and breaking stuff and raping people. And ISIS demonstrations. And terrorist attacks like Paris. The results of them losing their national identities and bending over and presenting their collective ass toward the middle east. Hell, the influx of third-world immigration has turned Sweden into the rape capital of Europe thanks mostly to the massive Somalian population there.

And if you haven't heard of what happened in Rotherham yet, then you'd be mortified to learn it. Over 1,400 children were raped by Muslims from Pakistan. Nobody did anything about it (including and especially police) because they didn't want to look "racist" or "islamophobic". Europe is going to hell. That's why anon wants to arm himself. He has very good reason to, if you ask me or anyone who actually understands what's going on over there.

Anyway, OP, I'd say to buy whatever shotgun is quality and affordable where you live. If you can, buy a handgun too. That covers home defense pretty nicely once you have those. Other anons would be better for recommending specific models than I could.
>>
>>28424632
Most of us are his "kind", anon. Don't be a dick.
It's just a politics board with memes you don't like. Get over yourself.
>>
>>28425225

most of us are not european noguns, try again.
>>
>>28425225
>>
>>28424622
do you have a picture that isnt for ants?
>>
>>28425441

Okay faggot, you haven't been on /k/ that long. Most of the people here are noguns scum. Proofs: innawoods.net and surplus uniform threads.

>>28424622

Give us your location and budget and we can work out a formula for you.
>>
>>28425441
Anon meant /pol/acks, genius.
>>
Bumping for OP. I am always interesting in helping a newguns.
>>
>Yurop
>self defense
>against Muslims
>weapon

Hahahahaha get a pointed stick faggot maybe after thwarting a terrorist attack your govt. will take pity on you and only lock you up a decade for your assault stick.

Nah, but seriously most of the terror attacks take place in public places so if you plan to arm yourself it will need to be small and easily concealed. Prior warning though save for a select few countries (the ones with little immigrant problems in the first place) usage of a weapon, especially concealed, will not be looked upon kindly.
>>
>>28424745
He means the Swiss General advising citizens to be armed and prepared for civil uprising
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.