[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are required by law to have your guns locked in a safe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: Rapists Love Trigger Locks.jpg (29 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
Rapists Love Trigger Locks.jpg
29 KB, 600x282
If you are required by law to have your guns locked in a safe, or have trigger locks installed on them, then how will you be able to access them fast enough when it only takes a rapist the same amount of time to enter your home and find you as it did to read this question?

It's like the government wants you to be raped.
>>
File: female on male rape.jpg (382 KB, 884x1398) Image search: [Google]
female on male rape.jpg
382 KB, 884x1398
but getting raped was part of my plan
>>
It's not so much that they want you to be raped in general, just that they want to be able to rape you at will.
>>
between 80 and 90% of rapes are in fact committed by someone the victim already knows.

the percentage of rapes by people "entering your home" is utterly dwarfed by those by an existing partner, an ex, or other associate.
>>
>>28420735
So?
>>
how 'bout you try locking your bedroom door?
that'll give you the needed time to ready your firearm
>>
>>28420735

I would absolutely love to have a sister just so that I could be home alone with her and rape her. The thought of sitting next to her on a sofa while watching some movie, then starting to touch her, then her getting mad when she realizes what I am doing, then me forcing her down and taking out my Kershaw Speedsafe knife and holding it to her throat while I peel away her tight jeans and force my thick wriggling chode inside her body and thrusting listening to my sister struggling to deny the pleasure I am giving her, before surrendering and beginning to moan despite herself, even while trying to force me off of her. Parents are gone for the weekend, I have plenty of time to work my magic. I will fuck her multiple times duct taping her in the basement, before finally having raw hard sex with her one last time and slitting her throat at her moment of orgasm so that she experiences ultimate agony and ultimate pleasure simultaneously.

It sucks being an only child.
>>
File: 1450662165443.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1450662165443.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>28420792
>>
>>28421001
this is /k/ 90 percent of the board are disturbed or racist.
>>
File: 1442977496716.jpg (35 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1442977496716.jpg
35 KB, 351x351
>>28420792
>>
File: the-girl-next-door-2007_kadr-1.jpg (102 KB, 900x560) Image search: [Google]
the-girl-next-door-2007_kadr-1.jpg
102 KB, 900x560
>>28420792
>parents come home
>dead sister in basement full of your dna

whats the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>28420264
>If you are required by law to have your guns locked in a safe, or have trigger locks installed on them

Those laws have been unconstitutional since Heller.
>>
File: whenkebabcomesaknockin.gif (3 MB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
whenkebabcomesaknockin.gif
3 MB, 627x352
>>28421018
das me homeskillet
>>
>>28421001
>>28421018

How is that disturbing? Rape is a perfectly natural urge and having a girl in my house would be a result of having a sister and proximity to females is also a natural urge.

It's no worse than you guys and your sexualizing of guns.

I remember I tried to grab my cousins ass when we were 16 and in the pool but I missed and grabbed my uncle's leg instead. That's the closest I've gotten to sexual contact with a female, which is part of why I really wish I had a sister because I get left home alone all the time.

Or maybe going outside and catching a teenage girl jogging alone and breaking her knees with a golf club and dragging her to the basement where I could keep her prisoner for a few days before my parents found out and I would have to get rid of her. I'd rather mate with a sister though ,something about the closeness and love of a sibling mixed with passionate rough sex and violence would just be the best feeling on earth.
>>
File: portuedge.png (4 KB, 287x186) Image search: [Google]
portuedge.png
4 KB, 287x186
>>28420792
s
a
g
e
>>
>>28420264
your loaded, ready-to-fire firearm is far more likely to be used to shoot someone in the household, either accidentally, homicide, or suicide, then it is to be used against a hypothetical 'intruder', except in the wet but feverish dreams of /k/
>>
>>28421092
Nothing to see here guys, just an autist sperging out.
>>
>>28421092
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>28421092
Please leave /k/ forever
>>
>>28420792
>sister is dead and full of your DNA
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>28421092
Daily reminder that Reddit degenerates are on this board right now typing degenerate rantings with the purpose of taking screens shots and using them to pigeonhole gun owners and enthusiasts as deranged psychopaths with varying violent fetishes.
>>
>>28421116

How is that autism? Explain it, now. Otherwise you are wrong and have no ground to stand on.

>>28421135

Fuck off. I own four guns and none of them are Nuggets.

>>28421136

That's why I burn the corpse, faggot. Christ you are a dumbass.
>>
>>28421111
would you like some cheese with that white whine you shitflinging liberal monkey?
>>
>>28421155
This is unrelated to what you were saying, but I really enjoy raping people and guns help to get them into the van.
>>
>>28421166
Your ignorance and lack of understanding of basic statistics and risk are still protected by the second amendment. It doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make you safe
>>
File: cable lock gun.gif (28 KB, 655x320) Image search: [Google]
cable lock gun.gif
28 KB, 655x320
>live in Canada
>it's a requirement to lock your guns and keep ammo separately unless you live in a rural area and you need the gun for protection against animals
>as such, all guns come with a free cable lock
>>
>>28421136
Maybe the parents love their child enough to cove it up? Or maybe they're really full of themselves. 'A missing child will blow up our facebook page. Better not let them know the boy did it... yet. We can leak that later when the hype starts to die."
>>
>>28421193
Implying there aren't ways to mitigate the risk.
>>
>>28420473
Sauce?
>>
how hard do you think it is to open a safe? do you even practice home invation scenarios?

Its much easier to keep the enemy at the gates, and it is to fight the enemy in the courtyard of your castle.
>>
>>28421226
Sure there are. Like safes and trigger locks...
>>
>>28421081
And when a challenge to a storage law was appealed to the supreme court only Scalia and Thomas wanted to hear it, the court let it stand.
Same thing that happened to the assault weapon ban appealed all the way up.
>>
>>28421162
Well congradulations you got yourself caught, now what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>28420264
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28421426
You dumbass nigger, we're allowed to talk about weapons on the weapons board.
>implying laws about you can use your weapons isn't discussion about weapons
>>
File: 1449108643050.jpg (432 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1449108643050.jpg
432 KB, 1280x1440
>>28420264
Hopefully my reinforced door/door frame gives me enough time to make myself look cute before they get in.
>>
>>28421111
>citation needed
>>
>>28420473
You must be a pretty big guy
>>
>>28420264
thats not how it works OP, you wouldn't need to have your gun locked if it's in your control
>>
>>28421211
Good thing people are animals.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.