[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone go to the Knoxville Gun Show today? Any finds? Any stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160103_214818.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160103_214818.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Anyone go to the Knoxville Gun Show today? Any finds? Any stories? Anyone else drunk on a Sunday night?

Gun Show Thread
>>
>>28419578
i remember when i was young and kept club stamps on to show off
>>
Asheville had a show this weekend as well. Went to that. Typical fudds, trailer trash, ex-mil, and land whales. Everyone stocked with glocks, Rugers and overpriced .22
>>
I haven't regretting going to a gun show in probably a decade or so. They usually cost like $5 or so to get in and that's usually all the money I ever feel like spending at one. Aside from some jerky from some old hillbilly every now and then.
>>
How easy would it be for someone to buy a firearm and ammunition at a gun show without any state id or any id for that matter. Has anyone done it? Not atf I swear, not even American.
>>
>>28419782
My buddy did it today
>>
>>28419593
It's the stamp from the show, you massive faggot
>>
>>28419782
Really depends on the vendor.

Lots have access to background checks and will do that. Some are private sellers and will check your deets and do a bill of sale.

But just last year I bought a Ruger Security Six for $300 cash and the dude didn't even ask my name. He even threw in a bandoleer with about 20 hollowpoints still in it. Was a 2 minute transaction.
>>
>>28419790
Awesome anything you have to say or just claim you don't have I'd if they ask?

Also what would be the punishment if a foreign national would be caught with such a weapon?
>>
>>28419828
Yeah man if you don't sound/look American the average gun show Joe is gonna ask for ID and shit from you. If you're real lucky one of the thousands of LEO/Military or just plain fudds will get suspicious about the terrorist foreigner who is asking to buy guns without any valid credentials. That will get you a free reservation at the local bronze star boarding house
>>
>>28419928
Well let's say it was a canuk
He got the gun because no one could tell otherwise. What would the charges be of owning a gun without American citizenship.
>>
>>28419828
>What would happen to a foreign national who can't posses a weapon

Hope you like the pokey.
>>
>>28419578
All the Knoxville gun shows I've been to have been fucking shit. Gunshows used to rock, but lately they're just the same shit, overpriced. Plus I have to drive to cooking meth for jesus country.
>>
>>28419578
Went to the knoxville expo gun show, best gun show I've to in awhile. Everywhere else in tennessee sucks now.
>>
>>28421422
What made it good, honest question? I've been avoiding them, but if they're not shit, maybe I'll go.
>>
>>28419578
>drinking on Sunday night

You should probably reconsider.

Also, gun shows in my area a shit, literally only go once a year for something to do for an hour.
>>
TN resident here. Guns are cheaper at Lgs, why go to that poor excuse of a gun flea market?
>>
>>28421481
It's been a couple years since I've been there but the Lebanon gun show is usually shit. Last one I went to that had anything decent was bristol amd picked up a benchmade infidel for 120 bucks bnib.
>>
>>28419952
You don't need to have american citizenship to own a gun.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/federal-firearms-licensees/ffl-tip-sheet-for-non-u.s.-citizens-purchasing-firearms-1
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.