[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
french mine dectector
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_2911.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
hello, K/ommando's

while cleaning up my attic I stumbled upon a French mine dectector. I put some new batteries in it and it works and can detect metal but only 10cm deep or so. anyone ever seen something like this and can tell some more about it ?
>>
>>28414808
How did I it get in your attic?/
>>
>>28414808
Fuck I really wish I had one in early November when I was clearing the field in my back yard.
>>
>>28414821
my grandpa said he bought it form a shady guy a while ago but never really checked it out
>>
They're not meant to be used on beaches.

AP mines are buried lightly so that a footstep can trigger them and so that the depth of the mine does not cause the blast to be hindered.

in other words unless you're going to afghanistan or looking for your car keys it's pretty useless
>>
>>28414808
keep digging and you'll find grandepapa's F2000
>>
>>28414852
You don't store a f2000 in the ground idiot, you store it in the water.
>>
>>28414852
Next thing you know OP stumbles upon FAMAS in his attic
>>
File: IMG_2912.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28414847
thanks for the info, do you think I can find some stuff in the forrest nearby ? also can u tell me what these 2 buttons X and R do ?
>>
>>28414898
x=transmit
r=receive?

prolly has to do with signal strength and receptor sensitivity.

and srsly, go dig in the attic some more, you are bound to at least find a ol S&W 6-shooter.
>>
>>28414898
I'm infantry

I just use shit that people give to me and if it breaks I either give it back to get a new one or get a lesson on how to fix it. I never use minesweepers.

This is a damn mine sweeper, it will prevent you from blowing your foot or leg off if you're lucky enough. It's not going to find gold buried in a leprechaun;s stash because it's not made for that. It's made to find AP mines buried a few inches if at all under the ground.
>>
thanks for all the info, anyone knows how much this is worth.. since I cant search for stuff in the forrest.
>>
>>28414941
It's probably worth shit unless you get some weirdo to buy it for an insane amount

The military makes things for war not for leisure
>>
>>28414876
>Implying what OP posted isn't a FAMAS
Nice try guys you can't fool me!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.