[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any current/former law enforcement explorers here? I was in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (237 KB, 1505x1504) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
237 KB, 1505x1504
Any current/former law enforcement explorers here? I was in the program for four years, left when i was a sergeant
>>
thank you for your service.
>>
>>28414469
How many year did you do before retiring?
>>
>>28414510
>>
>>28414469
I remember one faggot I went to high school with was a LEO Explorer. That cocksucker would act like a fly on the wall in school, find out where the parties were gonna be that weekend, and then tattle to the cops and get the parties busted.
>>
>>28414469
>"i"

Wouldn't be a proper cop if you had a good education.

Nice bait thread.
>>
>>28414525
You should have planted weed on that snitch.
>>
>>28414469
Faggots.

This coming from someone who is going to be a cop
>>
One of my friend related how he was riding with paramedics in this program. He also said how he saw some gruesome car accidents and a lot of dead bodies at age of 14.
>>
>>28414556
Eh, luckily he was a couple years older than me so he was gone by the time I really started going to parties a lot. A lot of my friends that were older really hated him for it though, I'm surprised he never got his teeth kicked in.
>>
>>28414525

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HE TOLD THE COPS WE WERE GONNA BE ACTING LIKE DEGENERATES!!!!

another degenerate bootyblasted by the thick white cock of justice
>>
>>28414772
I found the nerd.
>>
I was in the Philadelphia police explorers for about four years before I finally quit. It`s a nice way to get into the department if you don`t want to go to college or join the military.
>>
>>28414469
I was an LE Explorer for 5 years, even lead the local post briefly.

Went to college, pursued a career in LE, even got put through an Academy as a pre-employment student.

I am still trying to get hired as a cop, but honestly don't know if it is gonna pan out for me. Maybe I will take a break from trying and come back to it in a few years.

>>28414525
Thats actually sort of funny...most of the ones in the post I was in partied hard. I had HS friends that smoked pot and did other shit (I didn't though). My policy was to leave people alone unless someone was gonna get robbed or hurt due to my silence.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.