[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concealed carry question: I'm very thin/skinny and usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_6413.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6413.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Concealed carry question:

I'm very thin/skinny and usually wear tight fitting clothes. Where's a good place to carry a handgun?
>>
>>28409630
>I'm very thin/skinny and usually wear tight fitting clothes.

>Where's a good place to carry a handgun?

You knew the reply you were going to get before you hit submit
>>
Appendix carry.
>>
File: 1444509442602.png (320 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1444509442602.png
320 KB, 449x401
>>28409630
>very thin/skinny
>good place to carry a handgun
RIP in peace your asshole
>>
>>28409630
stop being thin/skinny and stop wearing tight fitting clothes

it's a simple solution to a complicated problem
>>
>>28409722
good metabolism,can't now, maybe when i get older

it'd be good if i didn't have to change my entire style around a gun...
>>
File: 2011_09_04_GunPurse_02sm.jpg (83 KB, 796x484) Image search: [Google]
2011_09_04_GunPurse_02sm.jpg
83 KB, 796x484
>>28409630
>very thin/skinny
>good place to carry a handgun

Your purse.
>>
>>28409789
my main concern with this is the purse being taken away or otherwise not with me when needed.
>>
A high quality appendix or hybrid holster won't interfere with your clothing that much

Some guy on /fa/ used to post here and he concealed a Glock 19 with slim jeans with the only problem being that it printed heavily when he sat down
>>
shoulder carry, use a vertical holster (aka muzzle points to the floor)

wear a loose fitting button up or jacket and you'll be fine
>>
You should carry a single stack compact semi auto. I carry IWB with the gun above my right butt cheek.
>>
>>28409630
>>28409878
second
>>
If you're skinny like me, I've been able to hide even a large-ish compact handgun IWB in the appendix carry position. (though I usually opt for smaller subcompacts just for comfort)

Hides well under my ribcage even with very form-fitting clothing.
>>
>>28409754
Metabolisam does not stop you from working out getting beoader shoulders and more muscle mass you american skinny autstic fuck
>>
>>28409630
But I don't think they let you conceal carry a gun in

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>28409878
this works well especially if youre tall

ankle holster would be another option, very popular with cops and mafiosos
>>
I wear Levi 511s and can carry IWB at 4 o'clock no problem. If I appendix carry it's Print City.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ddVlhpzmE
>>
>>28409630
Buy a leather jacket and a vertical shoulder holster, then do Stronglifts coupled with GOMAD to bulk up
>>
>>28410077
I live in Texas, jackets and coats aren't really a thing here for a good part of the year
>>
>>28409754
>change my style

Baggy clothes are your friend

Shirt two sizes too large under sweatshirt the right size, and people will do their best to avoid you anyway
>>
>>28410099
Then get a plaid button up shirt.
Wear it with a pair of stainless, black-gripped .357 Ruger Vaqueros holstered in the two-gun version of the Andrews Leather Big Jake Cowboy rig. Make sure to get it made of Tiger Shark skin
>>
File: P-06.jpg (323 KB, 1197x771) Image search: [Google]
P-06.jpg
323 KB, 1197x771
How the fuck do you people appendix carry without it jabbing into your side and sticking out like crazy when you sit or bend over?
>>
>>28410207
carry striker gun = no sharp edges
>>
File: 20120501_seated.jpg (56 KB, 460x432) Image search: [Google]
20120501_seated.jpg
56 KB, 460x432
>>28410207
a holster + pants that ride high so the gun is mostly parallel to your torso when you're sitting/bending.
>>
>>28409630

rectum cuz you're a skinnyjeans faggot
>>
>>28410560
....I'm a girl
>>
>>28410565
appendix carry or purse are your best options, ankle would work too.

also tits or gtfo
>>
>>28409630
bulk up, manlet. and stop wearing tight clothes.
>>
>>28410565
Ankle holsters, senpai.
Just don't get the flashbang bras. Uncomfortable as hell and doesn't work out too well when it starts pressing on you.
>>
>>28410565
feminine penises are still penises m8

but a LCR revolver or LC9pro are good options from ruger

sig 938 if you want SAO and have $700 to blow on an eye candy carry piece

you can still wear skinny jeans+a overshirt with an IWB holster, but amazingly body hugging clothes meant to show everything... show everything. imagine that
>>
>>28410616
yea, bra doesn't seem like a good idea, it's just ribs covered by skin in that area too.
>>
>>28410565
is that why you're so dependent on everyone else to do your research for you?
just fucking google
>female concealed carry options
>>
>>28410662
google is one thing, experience is another
>>
>>28410671
you think the denizens of /k/ have a lot of experience carrying as a skinny girl in tight fitting clothes?
I know /k/ has some traps, but come on, m8.
>>
>>28410695
sorry I asked?
>>
>>28410729
you should be
what carry options have you tried though? I don't imagine it's really that easy to conceal a gun if you wear skintight clothes, but those corset holsters look like they might work. I imagine the bra ones like this would be really miserable after wearing it all day.
>>
>>28410748
Going to get a CC license soon so I haven't actually been carrying anything around yet, but trying to figure out how
>>
>>28410729
You should know better on this website.

Try carrying a random item like a multi tool on you where you might carry a gun, that way you can tell what you like and don't like.

But you should probably just get an ankle holster.
>>
>>28410777
what about these? or you could check out the urban carry. only problem really is you can't very well get to your gun when sitting with it.
>>
S&W Shield should work fine in 9mm (+p)dude but I'm sure my decade in the Corps and a lifetime around ccl's and sheriffs isn't enough but it's what I know it's enough to get me and mine out of anything
>>
>>28410849
That's a lovely run on sentence you've got there, friend.
>>
Someone post a link to a good appendix holster
>>
6'0" 150-160 lbs here
I wear a loose button-up over a T-shirt nearly daily, and a jacket over that fairly often.
Is that enough clothing to cover a compact pistol+holster? Or is that running too big a risk of being visible?
>>
>>28409630
If I have a t-shirt that's looser-fitting at the bottom, my Kel-Tec PF-9 with frame clip hides well. If not, I put on a button-up (or hoodie) and just don't button it up.

I carry like >>28409889 said. If you know a chill gun shop owner/employee they'll usually let you tuck the pistol in various positions if you're looking for a carry piece.

Purse carry is no bueno, keep your gun on you in an easy-access location. There's tons of specialized concealed-carry clothing out there, but it's been years since I've looked at the market--you seem to be getting some good sources in that department, though.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.