[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cone or stream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
I recently bought 2 of Fox Labs 5.3 come formula for me and my gf. I didn't know there was a difference between the cone and stream at the time I bought them.

I've heard people say that the cone formula is more effected by the wind and it can blow back in your face but how likely is this? Are they pretty much gimped to where I should just try and get a refund to get the cone version or does it not make a difference?
>>
>>28405986
I've had good luck combined with lubricant, they can be quite stimulating
>>
>>28405986
Stream. It's direct and works out to about 20 ft
>>
>>28405986
Slight wind can mean you get fucked cause of the aerosol effect. Stream keeps it in nice globs that won't go astray when the wind blows.
>>
>>28406129

Does that mean that cone is gimped beyond usefulness? Is it really that affected by the wind?
>>
>>28406181
Yes. Slight breeze towards you means you'll get a face full of mace.
>>
>>28406181
No, but, you need to be right in someone's face to get them good with the cone. A stream hit to an open mouth or open eyes really sucks. Fox is nasty shit, high scoville units. Good choice.
>>
>>28405986
Why didn't you buy a gun instead?
>>
>>28406129
>>28406178
>>28406260
>>28406263
Disregard this.

Cone isn't that affected by wind. Stream may work at 20 ft, but you have to have good aim, which isn't a guarantee when you're under duress.

The cone gives you a wider spread to hit somebody with and realistically, they're going to be close enough that the distance advantage of the stream is going to be a non-factor.
>>
>>28405986
>>28406808
disregard this, cone isn't controllable enough in even a little wind

Foam is really where it's at, though,
>>
>>28406808
Disregard this, this is someone who never took an OCAT certification class.
>>
>>28406940
Disregard this. This man loves the penis
>>
realistically I'm guessing you would be shooting at around 3-6 feet with your arm extended against a common mugger or whatever right?
>>
>>28407040
And I've taken a hit of OC in the name of internet science. What have you done, pussy?

https://youtu.be/5Vr3zoAEbVE
>>
Stream
Cone is for crowd control, and area dispersment
And it's is defenatly affected by the wind,
Google and c spray fight through drills.
>>
>>28406808
Disregard this, I suck cocks
>>
>>28407264
Nigga are you really replying to a minor insult? Don't take 4chan so seriously.
>>
>>28407464
Come at me bro!
>>
>>28407264
im not part of the convo, but im tired of seeing your shitposts lately.

you're not funny, cool or knowledgable
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.