[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Yeagers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 20
File: photo.jpg (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
130 KB, 900x900
If James Yeager made a TV show, would you watch it?
>>
>>28405604
You'd watch it at least once
>>
>>28405594

He pretty much has a show, it's called youtube. I don't watch him there, so Def won't watch him on my tv.
>>
>>28405594
Wasn't it already on Howard Stern?
>>
File: coonAss.jpg (82 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
coonAss.jpg
82 KB, 400x300
>>28405594
Has it been done before?
>>
>>28405594
I'd ditch it
>>
Buck Angel, on what? Cinemax?
>>
>>28405594
Mike Rowe Already had an episode about ditches on dirty jobs
>>
>>28405660
Yeah, it'd be called Sex Inch Barrel.
>>
>>28405678
Kek.
>>
>>28405594
fuck yeah

and would love people who never served call him a coward
>>
The ratings would hit the ditch faster than tranny a running form gunfire
>>
>>28405594
Would it involve him taking dick in his masculine vagina or him abandoning his vehicle under fire to hide in a ditch?
>>
>>28405594
>At work
>New night shift manager
>Talking about what we did for Christmas
>She says she got her 13 year old an M&P 15-22
>No shit? Talk about guns for a while, she has a neat collection and a suppressor
>About to get a 1911, decide to ask if she ever owned one
>Up until this point she has been perfectly reasonable/soft spoken and fun to chat with
>"I used to, but then my instructor showed me why they're garbage and I can't trust my life to them so Igot rid of it"
>Say I just want one for the sake of owning it and... wait, what instructor?
>Oh, James, he's a really cool guy. He's former military and a cop, he was a mercenary too, he really knows his stuff, his name's James. ..
>Nonononono
>...Yeager
>Fuuuuuuck!
>She then goes on to talk about his classes, shill SOE gear, and talk about his affiliates as well as labeling me a prepper for buying candles and mentions the SIG brace being illegal
>MFW

She's actually really cool, but Yeager is a physical form of communicatable cancer.
>>
>>28405701
coward and faggot
>>
>>28405701
Didn't he "serve" as a meathead fuckup in a private security firm?
>>
So how many of you fucking fatbodies shitting on Yeager:

1) Regularly shoot anywhere but a range

2) Regularly shoot AT ALL

3) Have ever been in combat

4) Have ever even served

5) Even own a fucking gun

???
>>
He's more 'operator' than most of people on /k/
>>
>>28405735
What does she say about SOE?
>>
>>28405914
She recommended it 110%

To be fair the CCW belt she had on was pretty ridged, stitching looked like ass though.
>>
>>28405826
He is blacklisted by almost every PMC in existence
>>
>>28406017
What do those PMC's say about him?
>>
>>28406043
He blamed what happened on the guys that died, talked a lot of shit about his employer, and basically proved he was to high profile/loud and unstable to be hired.
>>
>>28405879
yes, yes, no, no, yes
>>
>>28405594
Nope
>>
As soon as they started shooting the pilot he'd run off.
>>
>>28406076
>and it's all because he put the vehicle in park
I am somewhat amazed that he has a career as a tactical trainer and consultant. Actually, I am absolutely floored. He's really not very good at anything and his resume, even setting aside that incident, is no more impressive than my own (and I don't feel like I'm entitled to a career lecturing everyone else in the world on how to survive a gunfight).

Even though the other /k/ YouTubers sometimes have an opinion or two that defies fact, they all have the combat experience, skills and results to back up most of their shit.
>>
>>28406134
Or he threaten to kill the crew.
>>
>>28406076
He was in a convoy with other contractors.Came under ambush fire from a PKM from the right side of the road. One driver was hit instantly and when the other contractors bailed out to run up and grab the wounded man, Yeager jumped into the ditch on the left side of the road and failed to give covering fire.

He froze, which isnt the worse thing in the world because a lot of mistakes were made by a lot of people.

Its the tough guy routine and blaming everyone else that got him blackballed.
>>
>>28406150
People like >>28405735 eat that shit up.

Take a totally green trained by Hollywood civilian, shock them with the reality of basic dynamic training shattering all their preconceived notions, then you can spout whatever bullshit you want for $100 an hour because if they question you you can just remind them how little they know.
>>
>>28405658
Heh
>>
>>28405735
>>28405999

SOE is good gear though
>>
>>28405594
lolol very funny. keep fucking posting pictures of Buck Angel and call it Yeager, faggot. kids like you really are fucking clever.
>>
>>28405735
Are you gonna fuck her?
>>
>>28405900

He's EXACTLY as operator as your average /k/ poster.

The average /k/ poster just aknowledges that doesnt make them gun guru experts that should charge people to CLEAN their rifle, much less teach them how to shoot it.
>>
>>28405879

>implying yeager served

Is this a thing?

Has yeager been pulling a cory jackson and telling people he was mil?
>>
>>28407326

Doesnt matter when the owner is "too cool for school" and cancels orders based on questions like "hey, when is the expected ship time for my order?"

Also some people dont like giving convicted felon wife beaters money.
>>
>>28405735
But 1911s are shit.
>>
>>28407403
I've gad problems and questions ordering lots of times. If you don't act an ass willis doesn't pit you on blast. He ia a major blowhard though.

To your last point, I don't agree with the lifetime stigma for felons nor have I heard anything about him being a wife beater
>>
>>28407403
She did mention something to the effect of
>If you ask questions that make him think you're just another civilian wannabe he'll cancel your order, he doesn't need your money.

>>28407379
Chick I talked to went to multiple classes from him and thought he was a cop AND former US military.

I mentioned him being a contractor and she ignored it.

>>28407357
Nope.
>>
>>28407510
Sure they're not a good CCW, but selling your gun because it's not 1000% operator because Buck Yeager said so?
>>
>>28407658

>multiple classes

She's a lost cause.

She bought into the bluster and empty machismo and allowed that to validate her "training".

This is correctable over time, but direct confrontation is arguing against admitting she just blew $1500 to shoot ammo into a berm. It's easier to lie to yourself than swallow THAT pill.
>>
>>28407825
I'm not advocating classes at Tactical Response, but who have you trained with?
>>
>>28407881

TMG in SC.

And Yarborough Group.
>>
>>28407825
She spoke really highly of him as a person and his classes. She also mentioned the 'Alumni day' or whatever where former students all get together with him and friends/other salesmen like the SOE owner and have a BBQ at the range.

>TFW I'm in Alaska
>There is enough fake ass tactical instructors up here
>Including a former IDF guy
>And she still told me I should go to a Yeager class
>>
>>28407927

>spoke highly of him

People who dont know how to judge training like this typically do.

It's how mcdojos stay around for so long.
>>
>>28407950
I honestly have never watched a video or read an article on his training classes. I saw him on youtube being a jackass, decided I didn't like him, and just ignored him. Is it that bad?
>>
>>28407989

Multiple students have injured themselves with self inflicted GSW.

Documented idiocy such as cameramen downrange, tactical pieroettes, throw your mag on the ground.

Range classes with 20 students and two instructors pouring 2000 rounds into the berm for 8 hours.

"Civilian contractor" classes with 0% fail rates teaching accountants how to move tactically in 15 foot huddles, dynamically clear buildings as an 80-man stack, and the finer points of engaging contacts by standing out in the open moving neither to nor away from contact and dumping all your ammo at nothing
>>
>>28408082
>dynamically clear buildings as an 80-man stack
That's an extremely exaggerated number right?

>20 students and two instructors
Wow, that's a bad sign.
>>
>>28405594
Hey, what was his grandson's name again?
>>
>>28407658
>Nope.
What the fuck?
>>
>>28405594
Only if the opening credits is him diving into a ditch introducing himself.
>>
>>28408223
She's married, has kids, and praises Buck Yeager.
>>
>>28408273
Exactly, you gotta teach her lesson. Pat McNamara the fuck out of her. Also so what if she's married and has kids?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 520x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 520x517
>>28405999
I have some SOE stuff, it is well made.

Also dig NSR holsters, so eat a bag of overpriced dick.

Full disclosure, trained with James Yager, would do so again in a heartbeat.

In B4 shitstorm
>>
>>28408323
Respond to the accusations of retardation in >>28408082
>>
>>28408323
>SOE stuff, it is well made.
Stitching looks like it was made for a middle school craft fair.
>>
>>28408373
Is the finery of stitching not to your liking Mi'lord?
>>
>>28405604
/thread
>>
>>28405594
No.

Some people should just stick to YT.
>>
>>28408323

>trained with yeager and would again

Good decisions arent for everyone.
>>
>>28408440
>Pay $180 for a chicom chest rig level minimalist piece of gear
>Stitching isn't even straight
>Edges of cloth not cleaned and hemmed up
>Looks like shit.
>>
>>28407326
It's great if you actually end up getting it.
>>
>>28408323

>immediately gets defensive and insults others for valid criticisms of their work

Yeager, is that you?
>>
>>28405594
Fuck yes
>>
What company is SOE? Never heard of them unless Sony Online Entertainment suddenly dropped vidya for tactical gear.
>>
>>28408501
Just don't upset the owner with inane bullshit? Pretty easy DESU
>>
>>28408530
> originalsoegear.com
>>
>>28408494
Not that guy, and I don't have a dog in the fight either way but do you have any examples of their shit stitching?
>>
>>28408534

>just suck the owners dick for making you wait 4 months for a belt
>>
>>28408311
So what if she's married and has kids?
Fucking degenerate and pro-cuck faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>28408546
>pillow cases
>branded cock shit
I admit the ammo can liner could be useful but wow is that overpriced. I can stop by a construction site, beg some tyvek off them and sew my own. God damn.
>>
>>28408534
If you do a bit of digging you'll find guys on forums who just never got their shit and had to fight for a refund or settle for what ever they offered in pre made gear as compensation. Like I said, they make top of the line shit and I'd love to have some of it, but their business practices are awful and they have no interest in fixing it.
>>
>>28408553
Just going off the "gun belt" the chick showed me in person, looked like absolute ass. I guess if you're going for "hand made" it works, but I was really put off.

>To be fair it was that shitty pink on black 'gun gurlz' color
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 401x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 401x280
>>28408354
Serpa Holsters are no longer allowed in their courses. They offer certain classes to all levels, and people who are not squared away have been removed.

I was in classes with 3 instructors: 12ish students

Drawing to fire, moving & firing from cover/concealment, and many other outside the shooting lane but fundamental skill sets are practiced against a berm. I suppose you prefer to contaminate a lake ?

Many LEO attendees and a grab bag.
>>
>>28408568
>Fucking degenerate and pro-cuck faggot, kill yourself
It's not degeneracy if you're the bull m8.
>>
>>28408555
There was a guy who didn't get his $500 worth of gear after five years.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x568
>>28408522
While I shoulder up to the denigrated female already marginalized; yes, and it's not my first Yeager thread, but no I'm not.
>>
>>28408605
>Serpa Holsters are no longer allowed in their courses
The fuck? Why, it's a retention holster, LEO students might use them or a LVLII/III with the same button.

> people who are not squared away have been removed.
You mean instructors?

>Many LEO attendees and a grab bag
Not sure what that means/has to do with anything
>>
>>28408605

>no longer allow serpa holsters

Blaming gear for oversight failures and proper drill.

>only offer certain classes

And their contractor course still has a 0%failure rate and 15 foot patrols and 80 man stacks.

>LEO and a grab bag

That's because SWAT wannabes and joe neverserved want to go to operator mancamp for the weekend.

>thinks the issue mindlessly dumping rounds into a berm is environmental

This is the worst thing. There comes a time when "high round count" courses is just negative training ina very expensive range day.
>>
>>28408687

>denigrated female already marginalized

I get it now.

This is your first 20 minites on the internet (would you prefer I use the term world wide web?) and you havent yet learned about yeagers documented shitbaggery.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 550x500
>>28408706
Because a number of people have shot themselves due to the Serpa design complicating their draw. Google it.

Not instructors, unsafe students.

Just that It's not all accountants
>>
>>28405594

I don't own a television and I don't even watch his YouTube channel so no.
>>
>>28408614

Fuck him and all the other haters.

If he wasnt a whiny little pussyfaggotshit who probably had issues with my language maybe he would have gotten his gear.

Buy SOE and train with yeager.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 390x261
>>28408811
Learn to read kid
>>
>>28408823
>Because a number of people have shot themselves due to the Serpa design complicating their draw.
That's like blaming Glock for poor trigger discipline
>>
File: image.jpg (922 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922 KB, 2048x1536
>>28408872
Daw it dint animoot
>>
>>28408872

Say your thoughts out loud as you peck at your keyboard.

You willingly gave money to yeager to teach you to shoot.

You dont get the right to expect people to be offended by your disapproval.
>>
>>28408830
I imagine Yeager and John get along because they're both 'In your face' douchebags that start fights at the bar over people talking shit about their juke box music selection.
>>
>>28408888
Yea ok, sure

Gtg guys,
Btw, OP,
It's still a no.
>>
>>28408830
>>
>>28408888

But according to yeager the best pistol in the world is the glock 19 in 9mm.

So obviously the issue isnt unskilled users being forced to operate their weapon faster than their skill level allows.
>>
>>28408930
He reminds me of that type of person, yes.
>>
>>28408951
>unskilled users being forced to operate their weapon faster than their skill level allows.
Those are the idiots that Yeager removed from his classes. See >>28408823
>>
>>28409123

Really?

Because he had ZERO qualsm about putting a cameraman between targets at a beginner pistol class as well as have that qt erica pound on a punching bag on camera.

I give him credit for NOW taking time to clean up his act, but there are SO MANY other instructors with both the training regimen AND background (and none of the drama and baggage) available that I still could never a TR course over Procter, LAV, Howe, EAG, HSP, Costa the list goes on.
>>
>>28409123

Lok up Haley's "thinkers before shooters"and compare it to yeagers "why I cant train you" video.

Muh medula oblongotta. Muh warrior mindset.

I can only assume that he finally realized he cant tough talk the INTERNET and had to actually take steps to upgrade his "instruction" up to the level of snake oil.
>>
>>28409250
Not him but, can you link Haley video?

Do you think Yeager tries to act big and scare students for asking questions in classes?
>>
>>28406150

People that have taken his "pistol fighting" classes day it's the most unrealistic tacticool circle jerk you could ever get for $500

The only gear I've seen is the gun belt and it looked like any other $20 gun belt you could buy off Amazon

Judging by how many people have been hurt taking his classes and how his self defense philosophy is a bullet train to prison, I'd never get near any of that shit
>>
>>28409295

He definitely does.

It's part of the requirement to get a refund.

If you want your money back you need tostand up infront of the class and say why.

There's no private one on one addressing of concerns or grievances. He takes know nothing civilians and goober LEO and if they cant outshout the "my way or the highway, I was a contractor!" Yeager he keeps their money.
>>
>>28409295

Despite his lackluster history, he's always trumpeting around his "experiences."

He's always big on "muh 3,000 students a year, Ive seen 30,000 rounds, seen 30,000 draws"

He's a big fan of saying he's done or seen something 30,000 times.
>>
>>28409348
You're fucking kidding me. There is no way people honestly support his ass if he pulls that shit, I can't even imagine being in a class where the instructor addresses concerns of paying customers by screaming at them and with threats/challenges
>>
>>28409438

You, as a rational and intelligent person wouldn't, but fudds eat that shit up and ask for more.

Even though he completely froze up in a real life attack, the general public thinks he's basically The Punisher irl
>>
>>28409523
Oh my fucking god, I just read a review online

> A thick skin is required. This is a rated “R” class. By the end of the class I was “schooled” in everything from inferior gun selection to the, shall we say, nature of one’s masculinity. One student did tell me that they felt like not asking a question because they were afraid of what would be said. Fair point – sarcasm can lead to learning shutting down. However, the fact-of-the-matter is that bad-guys use bad language to “shock” their victims. I’ve experienced it first-hand. Learn now not to get shocked by it, and see my comments above about “Fear” of asking questions.

So basically, his excuse for intimidating students and screaming at new shooters who don't know what's going on or why the instructor is being a sarcastic asshole is 'nut up'?

The guy also said Yeager turned his basement into a guest room where students stay.

Full text here
http://arkansasarmory.com/armsroom/?p=107

By all meant pick your favorite bit and post it.
>>
>>28409331
>Judging by how many people have been hurt taking his classes
Wonder how that happened

> http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2011/08/22/tactical-response-training-try-not-to-shoot-the-photographer/
>>
>>28409590

Do yourself a favor and just stop right now

Reading that shit and the YouTube comments is funny at first, but then you realize that these people are serious and they are standing around you with hot weapons on a daily basis, and you'll quickly start flipping between extreme sadness to white hot rage
>>
>>28409697
I just tried three times to come up with a good response to you, this is the best I could come up with.

>Fuck.
>>
>He's well liked on ARfcom
Why am I not surprised?

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=9&f=19&t=227608
>>
>>28405879
1. Well I have an outdoor range with room to move.

2. Every weekend.

3. Yes

4. Yes, 10th Mountain 1-87 Infantry 2005-2006 Baghdad. 2007-2008 Kirkuk during the surge.

5. Yes.

Fuck James Yeager. He is a know it all prick who doesn't know anything about anything.
>>
>>28409867
He still operated harder than you in the shit. He probably out ranks you.
>>
>>28409881

>harder than you
>literally ran away and hid in a ditch and froze during his only instance of real combat
>>
>>28409881
He was hardly an operator and a Private Security Goon holds no rank over me.
>>
>>28408930
kek.

This is too accurate.
>>
>>28409881

>yfw yeager has killed more englishmen than he has terrorists
>>
>>28410123
He killed someone?
>>
>>28410148

His teammates.

Also after he got back to the convoy the write out says he "engages two terrorists", however since the van with the PKM gunner has long since driven away...

It can be safely be assumed that yeager has smoked at LEAST two civilians after getting his mates killed freezing up in hus ONLY combat engagement.

THAT is who is offering to teach people how to defend themselves and respond to active shooters.
>>
>>28410148

Several camera men
>>
>>28410199
>It can be safely be assumed that yeager has smoked at LEAST two civilians
Ooooh shit. That's interesting. Unfortunately it's also speculation, but interesting.

>>28410204
Heh, have you seen his reasons for that?
>>
>>28410356
its pretty clear if you watch the video of the engagement. the part about freezing up, not so sure about the civilians part but i wouldn't doubt it. paranoid cowards with something to prove don't make the best decisions during stress.
>>
File: 1439269581032.png (3 MB, 1737x1309) Image search: [Google]
1439269581032.png
3 MB, 1737x1309
>>28405594
I feel like Yeager is a suburban dad going through a mid-life crisis.

But instead of buying a corvette like every other aging male, he got a bunch of glocks, tattoos and affliction T-shirts that are two sizes too small. Then he grew a beard, put on the tough guy shtick and marched straight in to youtube where he may scream and rave and rant while remaining at a safe distance
>>
>>28410415

Pretty much.

He wants to be an operator but doesnt have the time to put in work to learn the skillsets or do what's necessary.

He wanted to be a SWAT member in a 2-man PD and tried to trump busting high school pot dealers as undercover DEA.

When being a high spees low drag cop fell through he joined a PMC at their lowest standards in recruitment then got blacklisted cocking it all up.

He wants to be hardcore but life wont let him.
>>
>>28410545

Worst thing about the Internet is that it gives every asshole with a camera an outlet to shit out their opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

20 years ago, someone like Yeager would be forced to work security at the mall,but the Internet allows him to role play Metal Gear Solid irl in front of countless people

The fitness industry is 10x worse than the gun industry about this
>>
Pat McNamara is the guy James Yeager pretends to be.
>>
>>28410754
>this comment is on every video about Pat McNamara on YouTube.
>>
I'm not saying Yaeger isn't a fuckboi and that Tactical Response isn't bullshit but I'm curious about how many people on the "Yaeger is a pussy in combat" bandwagon have been shot at, let alone have been in real combat, and still believe you can know everything about what happened in a particular situation based on a single dashcam's shitty footage.
>>
>>28410879

That's the whole point

He's selling something, his image and training, that is completely contradictory of what he is like and what realistically happens in real life

There's nothing but fear and anxieties a common self defense situation for your average joe and paying $500-$1000 to get yelled at for 8 hours while you target shoot doesn't change that
>>
>>28410879
>you can know everything about what happened in a particular situation based on a single dashcam's shitty footage.

this nigga didn't read the AAR
>>
>>28410935
Uh huh,
So lets just blowhard at the keyboard instead.

Such a wealth of shills and fanboys in here you can hardly get a google in
>>
>>28409295
No he can't link the vid.
It's horseshit.
>>
>>28411085
Did you just call a Haley video horse shit?
>>
>>28411106
>>28411085

Because that would make you retarded
>>
>>28411061
I did but I assume you niggas didn't if you believe Yaeger did nothing except cower in a ditch.
>>
>>28408768
>That's because SWAT wannabes and >joe neverserved want to go to operator >mancamp for the weekend.

Huh, so those people don't deserve to leave a shooting stall?

I get where you are coming from now.
Seriously if you have a lake and you want to turn it into a lead depository it's fine as long as you are ok having your kids drink out of it. Come to think of it you can make coolaid to go along with that Messiah complex you have going.
>>
>>28411106
Link the vid you ass

>>28411145
You can't ? Because you are retarded?
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (87 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
87 KB, 600x750
>>28410935
And my whole point is that you don't know what he's like in real life because you weren't there. Since you've never been in combat or anything remotely considered a confrontation, you think that what you see and read on the internet can fully explain what really happened. If you met Yaeger you would shit your pants just from the thought of him speaking to you in an elevated tone of voice.
>>
>>28411205

Yeaver pls go

I don't try to sell gun fighting classes to "thousands of people" with my only experience being mall cop tier and getting btfo one time irl

No one is going to shit their pants meeting a loud mouthed manlet.

Pat McNamara is the man Yeager pretends to be
>>
>>28410736
So true,

Lets go back over the FPS thread.
>>
>>28411205
>you don't know what he's like in real life
Sure we do

>He replies to questions in classes with condescending sarcasm and yelling
>Blames his failures on others
>Tries to assert dominance over people just trying to talk to him
>Is so fucking unsafe that he puts people within 6" of a live fire target and has new shooters fire at them with handguns

And let's not forget the cherry on top

>Is so fucking incompetent he got fired from being a cop
>A job where you get vacation time for literally committing murder

Not to mention the video after video he puts out showing he's a mentally unstable asshole on par with a frat douche.

>>28411187
>so those people don't deserve to leave a shooting stall?
Those people deserve a professional instructor who can help them develop as a shooter and learn proper form. Yeager is a con man and teaches useless/dangerous shit.
>>
File: 3541710-3111108845-AreYo.jpg (56 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
3541710-3111108845-AreYo.jpg
56 KB, 1024x680
>>28411376
>real life
>entire argument is based on what i saw and read on the internet
>>
didn't he get his CCW license revoked because of stupid shit he said in a video?
>>
>>28411391
>I didn't pay $500 to SEE him yell at people, I just read it in multiple reviews, including his own descriptions of the class and that of satisfied customers
Therefore they and he himself are all lairs?

>I didn't SEE him get fired from being a cop
So it never happened?

>I wasn't there videotaping the videos where he goes off his rocker and blames everyone else for his failures
So what I watched was photoshopped?

Are you seriously saying because I have not sat down and shared a beer with him (And probably had him question my masculinity for drinking Sam Adams because real men like him only drink 'X') I have no ground to say he's an asshole?

See this? This is a world class instructor, this is a professional, this is what that drama queen wishes he could touch the edge of becoming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKdt-8XzPHU

But Buck Yeager is a blowhard and a bitch.
>>
>>28411439

The guy you're talking to paid a grand to target shoot and roll around on the dirt at one of these classes.

Of course he is going to suck cock and rationalize the fuck out of it.
>>
File: 5eQ2qRz.jpg (39 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
5eQ2qRz.jpg
39 KB, 500x488
>>28411439
Look, I don't doubt that all of this shit is true. I sure as fuck wouldn't pay for one of his courses because my perception of him is that he's a fuckwit. My perception is entirely anecdotal internet shit, though, so I'm not gonna go around blasting my opinion all over the place. I'm just saying, as a general rule, don't spout shit you didn't learn first-hand. It's bad juju.
>>
>>28411536
>>28411560
>>28411563
The only true and valid response to any Buck Yeager thread

I hope he dies in 2016
>>
>>28411576

That's nice dear

You can post that on leddit and get things of upboats for your amazingly unbiased and pseudo intellectual vague contributions to the threaf
>>
>>28411536
>>28411560
>>28411563

What in the fucking hell is that?
>>
>>28411637
A FTM transperson thing
>>
>>28411637
James Yeager: the man with a pussy.
>>
>>28411439
Is that the vid?
>>
>>28411439
Is that the vid?
>>28411718
Yes and it's horseshit.
Class A .
listening to him talk is like watching three card monty.
>>
>>28411738
>>28411718
Wut?
>>
>>28405594
We'd boycott the fucking network that dares to spawn such an abomination.
>>
>tfw slavshit commiefornia "muh second ammendment" freedom ATF motherjones alex jones REEEEEEEEEEEEEE autism glocknade 1,000 monkeys v 10 MuhReeNz?! STOPPIN POWAAHHH nugget muslim barack HUSS31N ()Bumm3r arsenal of bread EDC innawoods HiCOCK456789 here! taktik000l operators!
>>
>>28412056
Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>28411064
Yeah, but you didn't just pay 500 dollars to listen to him yell inconsistencies at you and you can take what he said with a grain of salt. You can't say the same about Yeager's classes
>>
I'm sure James Yeager is very upset that neckbeards on 4chan are talking trash about him.

Seriously, I think often we forget who we are.
>>
>>28405594
TV...?

This this fucking 1995, jesus christ /k/ you really are all living in the past.
>>
>>28412884

Considering it's yeager and the fact he'll challenge the internet to a deathmatch for making fun of him, james WOULD be deeply offended and angry that neckbeards are making fun of him.

His undeserved ego and self importance dont allow him to shrug off things that dont matter.
>>
>>28408872
>kid
Ah Jesus, not that shit again...
>>
>>28405594
>Yeager-Meister
He really is like that awful liquour swill
>>
>>28405594

Arrogant and smug. I just don't like him. That's enough for me not to watch him. I'd even watch Nutnfancy over James Yeager
>>
>>28405594
he was better when he was fat.

Testosterone shots boosted his already unhealthy ego
>>
>>28405879

How many times have you sucked his dick, faggot?
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.