[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An old little thingy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 133649949018.png (589 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
133649949018.png
589 KB, 640x512
Here is Ameri/k/a
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=772301#
This was posted here a while ago and has been forgotten. Here you can find new places and meet new people, while contributing by placing new markers for shooting ranges, gun stores, Innawoods/abandoned buildings/Urban exploring spots, military bases, FFL holders, Gun shows, and /k/ommandos

>Meetups, Rangedays, /k/omraderie! find everything you need to know about local ranges, gun stores, innawoods spots, or others from /k/-Weapons in your area. The only way this map will stay up to date is because YOU help contribute. Post Ranges, gun stores, innawoods spots in your area, or your own location if you feel so inclined. If you do post your location the most you need to show is: your ZIP code so we at least have a general location of where you are near and your email address so range days or other meetups can be more easily organized.

If I missed anything, please forgive me.
And to the original creator: Thank you for your service.
>>
very nice indeed, gonna put some more detail in my country now, thanks
>>
>>28403717
No problem c:
>>
Bump in the interest of helping others
>>
Really neat, never expected this amount of aussies.
I'll be putting some range info on the map.
>>
Awesome. Thanks anon
>>
>>28403573
Added my local range.
Nice idea.
>>
>>28403717
>And to the original creator: Thank you for your service.

you're welcome
>>
>>28404337
shit, meant to quote OP
>>
Can I get in contact with the danish /k/ommando?
>>
>>28404337
Whens the next Long Island meet and are you going to NuggetFest?
>>
>>28404631
there never was a LI meet. Way back in late 2012/early 2013 when I first got the idea was when I first came up with the name Nuggetfest.

After a year of 18months of on/off planning, I finally got the first Summer NF in July 2014 together (with plenty of help from creep for site B).

If there's enough interest in an event here on LI, I could talk to the guy that runs Calverton and see if he would let us rent out the range. Would want to do it closer to Springtime regardless. Perhaps April or May.

And yes, I definitely want to come to the Penfield Winter NF this year. Wouldn't stay overnight but would stay for a better part of the day on Saturday.
>>
Is there a Ameri/k/a 4.0?
>>
>>28405109
nope. is there something that you think should be changed about 3.0?
>>
>>28405140
Not that I can think of. Just wish there was a way that this could be made for readily available for others to see as it seems to have been forgotten up till now.
>>
>>28405162
believe it or not, I get notifications for new posts on my email almost daily.
>some new notifications I got today were actually what had me hop on /k/ and see if someone posted a thread.

There might not be many new threads about the map, but with ~4k markers, I don't think it's a case of no one knowing about it. Plenty anons posted on it in the first 6-12 months.

There just isn't as much new information to add. There are only so many gunstores and ranges.

The categories that should be increasing the most now are new /k/ommando locations and innawoods/UrbEx spots.
>>
Something to note for anyone who uses the map.

I periodically will log in and remove any /k/ommando markers that don't have any contact information (burner email or otherwise).

Putting up a marker without putting up even the most basic contact information is pretty much pointless, and can be very frustrating for nearby /k/omrades who might want to get in touch and organize a meetup.

Zeemaps was an invaluable tool for when I set up the first Mailing List for Summer NF '14.
>>
Contribootin' some awesome military history museums to the /k/artogrophy
>>
File: 1414205758904.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1414205758904.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>28403573
>all those losers in California
what the actual fuck
>>
>>28407244
>Country's most populous state
Aside from the fact that yes, they are losers for being there, we can't really be shocked there are so many
>>
File: k challenges.jpg (995 KB, 2524x1302) Image search: [Google]
k challenges.jpg
995 KB, 2524x1302
>>28405261
I like this idea. Nothing makes me more annoyed than seeing a marker in my area and it being just blank.
If you're really shy just make a stupid throwaway email or something, just anything that could be used to get in contact with you

Also I encourage everyone to open up that map right now and add more UrbEx/innawoods markers. Anything you're aware of, just throw it up there for fellow /k/ommandos to go and check out or experience
>>
>>28407323

Yeah, I'm adding some urbex areas around my area. It's not something I generally think about, but I know of some.

Things like old abandoned forts and the like. There's history hidden all over if you know where to look for it.
>>
File: 21343214321423.jpg (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
21343214321423.jpg
9 KB, 210x240
>South Edmontonfag
>Realize I live like 10 minutes away from three other anons
>>
>>28407244
hey man no need to make fun of us, it's bad enough already :(
>>
>>28410476

Clearly you have but one choice

Start putting cool shit on the map so the state looks less shit
>>
>>28404398
There arent marked any /k/ommandos in denmark. I have only ´marked museums and military bases.
>>
>war museum on the map in the middle of bumfuck, Arizona
>it's an exhibit on Navajo Code Talkers
>it's inside a Burger King

Is this fucking real?
>>
>filling in military bases in my state
>don't realize I spelled the name wrong until it's too late
>of course I didn't save the link

Nobody expects the chair force to do anything right anyway
>>
>>28415739
email the guy in the info for the map, he will prob help you out.
>>
File: I approve.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>28414634
>war museum inside burger king

Sounds like a win-win to me.

>go to burger king
>learn about navajo code-talkers
>get whopper
>todaywasagoodday.jpg
>>
>>28416372
>'MURICA
>>
I shoulda known better than to look to see if anybody marked down any shooting ranges near Newtown, Connecticut!
>>
>>28415739
can I help?
>>
File: doushio.gif (119 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
doushio.gif
119 KB, 384x408
>>28407244
>tfw /k/ommandos not even 15 minutes away
>>
>that one /k/ommando in Somalia
God speed sir.
>>
Euw Kaneohe Gun shop is on there.
>>
>>28403573
>https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=772301#
Hey, whoever is euphoric top gas man, I could literally walk to that marker you set, literally right fucking now
>>
>>28403573
>https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=772301#

>zoom into the UK
>>
>>28419876

Clearly you have to find them.

And fuck.

Clearly.
>>
>>28420424
Or bum a bunch of 5.56 like a jew
payed for with sex of course
>>
>accidently leave don't put street address unchecked
FUGGGG.
Hello Spartaboy777.
Stay over there.
>>
>North Korea has one /k/ommando
>South Korea has none
Wat the fug, do I have to go back to Korea and browse /k/ there just to add my country to the map?
Who's the Nork browsing /k/?
>>
>13 minute drive from nearest /k/ommando
Sheit
>>
>>28419544

Probably.

In north-west Louisiana, in Shreveport, is a green military base marker for Barksdale Air Force Base. My dumb ass put "Barsdake"...
>>
>three /k/omrades marked near me
>none have contact info

It's like you don't even want to have fun!
>>
>>28403573
Fuck I forgot to change an entry from /K/ommando to Military Base before submitting it
>>
>>28421592
Ah, good old Bark-a-traz, where dreams and careers go to die
>>
>>28403573
bump
>>
I see very few SHTF locations set up. I think we should have one in each crowded state and one for every few bumfuck nowhere states. As a filthy southern commiefornia slave I don't trust my general population in an apocalypse situation and there is nothing close to a wooded area for a ways. Doesn't have to be a safe house but it should be out of the way, easily defendable, and close to a water source. I don't think it need to be near a food/animal source because hunting for a 5-10 man group daily will quickly scare off animals anyway. I can't think of anything else important.
>>
>>28421592
fixed. I also changed "Air Force Base" to "AFB" because I like acronyms. haha

I can change it back if you want.

>>28422823
where?

>>28422533
let me know where and I'll remove them.

>>28424053
I agree. feel free to add any spots you know around you.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.