[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird AK mags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160102_143659.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160102_143659.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Found this at the gun store,wtf is it
>>
>>28403161
training mag some comblock country tied the mags to the gun so conscripts dont lose em
>>
>>28403161
Thats a famas mag not an ak mag you dumb slav
>>
>>28403161
Its for a chain.
>>
>>28403186
Is it worth more?
>>
>>28403204
not really
there was a large surplus batch of em imported a few years ago they were sold at exactly the same price as standard surplus mags

they arent uniform either it was probably just some guy being told hey weld this metal tab to this mag now do it a thousand more times its quite obvious the people modding em didnt give a shit
>>
>>28403271
Darn,me and my buddy saw it and joked it was a sling mount
>>
I got one of those. It's easily the worst AK mag I own. Misfeeds to all hell and back and wobbles like a cunt.
>>
>>28403304
that sounds about right for a mag that spent most of its life being abused by conscripts
>>
>>28403304
Any idea what country it's from?
Shit like this is interesting to me, even if yours and OP's mags aren't expensive relics.
>>
>>28403332
I got several of those, none even approach the level of dogshit that is that particular mag.
>>28403333
I know as much as you do. I actually think I traded that one to an anon here for a Luger and an SVT mag.
>>
>>28403348
I want to get the mag and make a necklace
>>
>>28403459
get it chrome plated first dawg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.