[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rarely i admire a another man (no homo). I must say i admire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19
File: hqdefault.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
Rarely i admire a another man (no homo). I must say i admire Nutnfancy (no homo). I totally suggest you all to sub on youtube on TNP.

Proud Nutn fans post plz to this thread. Best youtube gunner. Best expert on tactical skill and gear on planet. Overall really cool channel, you all would just fucking love it. Also amazing philosophy videos. Its my god-given right to subscribe TNP.
>>
File: nutnmeady.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1249) Image search: [Google]
nutnmeady.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1249
>>
>>28403126
I met him several times.there's nothing to admire.
>>
File: k153503_nutnfancy.png (101 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
k153503_nutnfancy.png
101 KB, 320x240
>>28403142
How come? Maybe its just you? Nutn seem very smart and hes stuff really cool. Im getting ready for WROL and gunfights.
>>
his philosophy vireos are tryhard as f. but, he still his the best gear reviewer on youtube, no doubt.

R.I.P. Killer.
>>
>>28403126

>toasting in a bait bread

eh fuck it ill bite

>MUH SHEEPDOGS

>MUH ACRONYMS

>MUH 50 MINUTE REVIEWS WHERE I SPERG OUT

>SPENDING NEARLY AN HOUR DRONING ON WHEN I COULD SUM UP MY THOUGHTS IN UNDER 10

>MUH DURACOATING EVERYTHING

>MUH STILLBORN BABIES

>HEY GUYS A MOSIN NAGANT ISNT AS GOOD AS A MODERN RIFLE, LET ME SPEND AN HOU R TALKING ABOUT IT

>MUH TRYHARD TACTICOOL

>MUH BEING A TOTAL SPERG DOUCHE THAT OFFERS NOTHING MORE THAN THE SCORES OF OTHER YT CHANNELS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE

>MUH HABBENINS
>>
>>28403126
his vids are clickbait trash, boring and childish
>>
>>28403165
>2010
>2011
>2012x2
>2014

>gear check!
No thanks
>you're a tnper right?
Not really
>come on gear check
Nope.
>>
>>28403126

>Nutnfancy
Tryhard faggot who spends an hour saying what could and should be said in 15 minutes.

https://youtu.be/bEA_KpJszas

Also MUH OUNCES
>>
my fave nutn video. he is about to cry like 3 times, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq-ckvL3d24
>>
>>28403213
This.

But good God or gods I never pray to, but does his fucking made up acronyms piss me the fuck off.

>High brass shotgun shells, my TNP'er's and I call them low base (in his condescending hipsters valley bro voice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GudZhzHO1pA
>>
>>28403227
Maybe its just because you fail the check? Do you have gun, light, knives, tools, with you all time?
>>
>>28403126
>best YouTube gunner
your opinion. My opinion is that he's obnoxious, immature and conceited.
>Best expert on tactical skill and gear on the planet
Your opinion. My opinion is that he's a shill for companies to make money selling you shit you don't need.
>Overall really cool channel
Overall really hugbox channel
>amazing philosophy videos
there's nothing philosophical about listening to a manchild whine for fucking hours.
>it's my God-given right to subscribe
yeah sure, it's your right to spend your time as you please, but for the thousandth time, keep that shit to yourself. Nutnfancy supporters have been shitting up /k/ for years. I for one will not give him the clicks.
>>
>>28403229
>>28403258
the Jew doesn't let people post his video anymore, we have to got to you tube to see his autism.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>28403258
Not a fun day "KILLER" died in commiefornia. I can feel for him bro. Nice car to spend DAT YOUTUBE MONEI!! Good for Nutn to make that money from the tube!
>>
>>28403258

>Driving with his goddamn hazard lights on
>Truly worse than Hitler.

Also holy shit that tacticool faggot drives a ricebox that he calls "killer." I feel like I should be surprised, but nothing does with him any more.
>>
For fucks sake I prefer the fucking Yankee Marshall of all people to this idiot.

He's like that stupid fuck everyone went to school with who never shut off the stream of conciousness that was a mixture of equal parts tryhard bullshit, unoriginal but novel sounding
concepts, and condescension.

At least we now know what happens when That Guy likes guns and has a YouTube channel.
>>
>>28403213
>MUH SHEEPDOGS
Why's he hate sheepdogs? Sheepdogs are lovely
>>
>>28403320
Holy shit, Is Nutn the Pewdiepie of gun you tube?

Where everyone with a brain thinks he sucks but preteens love him and is now a millionaire?
>>
>>28403258

The Surprising Death of Killer

>every single annunciator light is on
>has been on a while as evidenced by the electrical tape covering them up
>surprised when the car shits the bed

jesus
>>
File: Vietcong_2.jpg (80 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
Vietcong_2.jpg
80 KB, 408x600
>>28403126
Wow such bad form.
>>
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>28403509
>Yankee Marshall
That humor channel, YM does not have the skill or the expertises of Nutn. TNP is the most informative channel in youtube.

I think the only channel that comes close in James Yeager and the tactical response. I take a lot of info from James Yeager for my gunfighting philosophy. I maybe do not do well in shooting competitions, but that does not matter. I train to be tactical gun fighter.

Who do you guys think is more of a bad ass, Nutn or Yeager. I think i still go with Nutn.
>>
>>28403561
I missed the electrical tape, now pissing myself laughing at nutn's retardation. Well spotted anon!
>>
>>28403546
Much like how white privileged female tumbler activist like to take up the cause for blacks or other "oppressed" peoples as a Social Justice Warrior, "Sheep Dogs" are doomsday preppers who have delusions of grandeur of becoming heroes during natural disasters, riots or mass shooting events and want to take charge during an active shooter event instead of a victim during which sounds reasonable at first, but while there might be some shred of good will in there, it's mostly for stoking their ego and their actions will either get them killed by police on accident, the mass shooter who believe it or not, may out class them or perhaps they the Sheep Dog himself may misidentify and shoot at cops, a conceal carrier or innocent bystander, because vigilantes never make mistakes, right?

While I advocate tactical gun training and having a mindset of preparedness, take care of yourself and your family first before trying to run out and be like the (comic, not the movie) Kick Ass or Big Daddy.

Discretion is the better part of valor, and anyone wearing a sheepdog patch is on the same level as a zombie hunter patch wearer.
>>
File: NUTNSTROKE.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
NUTNSTROKE.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>>
>>28403626
weak trolling.
Also, I think /k/ should have a wordfilter that changes "James Yeager" to "Buck Angel", justing saying.
>>
>>28403551
More like young people hate Nutn and old fat Fudds love him.
>>
>>28403626
Yeager is the biggest faggot out of all of them
>>
>>28403640
I'd tip my fedora, but all I have is a beanie.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>28403653
You sir are just a hater. I quess you are not sheepdog or gunfighter. Damm cowards.
>>
File: CTF.jpg (29 KB, 419x651) Image search: [Google]
CTF.jpg
29 KB, 419x651
>>28403229
'Life is either a grand adventure or nothing at all' -nutnfancy
>>
>>28403698
>'Life is either a grand adventure or nothing at all' -nutnfancy
Thats a smart man. God bless.
>>
>>28403689
>>28403698
>>28403705
Jesus, such weak trolling.
How about this for utter cringe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ95C4mmYPU
>nearly 9 minutes to say "we need more money to buy shit we don't need, come and buy our crap 2nd-hand knock-offs!"
>>
File: 4L_stNhXwJz.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
4L_stNhXwJz.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
I like how a lot of /k/ hates these people, but shit actual retardation out on the internet.
>>
>>28403126
>>28403744

WE CAN'T SEE HIS VIDEOS ON 4CHAN ANYMORE

HE FOUND OUT ABOUT /K/ AND HIS FEELINGS WERE HURT!
>>
>>28403227
>Not carrying 7 knives, a first aid kid, a second aid kit, a weeks worth of MREs, two guns, three flashlights, 1000 feet of paracord, a radio, sunglasses, and a xooter with you
No wonder you don't like him you fucking skrublord.
>>
>>28403744
>9 minutes
Yeah, thousands of people want the hear hes deep opinions, he is well respected in the tactical community. Long is better if you got a lot information to give.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
>>28403810
We need to be ready for WROL in ROL.
>>
As hard as he tries to pretend otherwise, nutn is a major fudd

I lost a ton of respect for him when he made a recent video and said that .40 is the best handgun cartridge and that he doesn't think 9mm or .380 is enough to protect you in a self defense situation
>>
>>28403988
>nutn is a major fudd
Nutn hates 9mm, Nutn is fudd. LOL... Of course bigger is better.
>>
File: best daughter.jpg (587 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
best daughter.jpg
587 KB, 1024x768
>>28403126
Who admires a faggot that uploads shit like this to youtube? I know a faggot. Get in your spaceship and go meet god you Mormon piece of shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
You guys should also watch the Nuntfancy adventures, fucking awesome dude, new media like Nutn totally rocks. Guys is a trailblaser. Heres a link to a great adventure... I know most of you here in /k/ are fellow TNP'rs, but this is for the newb fudds.

"Turn Around or Die" by Nutnfancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3QIgrOxBpU
>>
File: 1443680841119.png (175 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1443680841119.png
175 KB, 500x372
I bet this thread is mostly just nutin same fagging to stroke his ego.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>28404147
Thats not your pussified pc tv-show for grown children, its TNP. Did TNP become too hard for you bro? Reality too tough for you? Fucking bernie red brigade supporters...
>>
>>28404155
WE CAN'T SEE HIS VIDEOS THE USER DISABLED PLAYBACK ON OTHER WEBSITES YOU DUMB ASS!
>>
File: 1439231948043.png (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1439231948043.png
5 KB, 224x225
>>28404206
His first priority after his wife having their child still born is to upload it to youtube for views, that's wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>28404253
word
>>
>>28403912
Thing is, I feel like a lot of these prepper sheep dog groups will eventually become bandits or raiders because they will impose themselves on other survivors as protectors, and even if you deny their protection, they will say you don't know what's good for you and annex your territory anyway.

These look like men who never served in the military or if they did, their mos was a joke, never deployed or deployed but never saw real combat let alone have to kill anyone, but have a desire to become a killer and justify it as preparedness or being a white knight sheep dog during a disaster.

Remember all those fudds who wanted to guard recruiting centers after a guy shot one up and all they ended up doing was intimidating potential recruits and NDing into themselves.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>28404233

You dummie i just text linked it. Go to youtube sub, watch and grow as individual.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>28404290
thanks for this post anon i almost lost my faith in /k/
>>
>>28404253
>His first priority after his wife having their child still born is to upload it to youtube for views, that's wrong on so many levels.

Having children is normal, reactions like this show that people are pussified. Watch Nutn and depussifie yourself.
>>
>>28404332

Edgelord
>>
>>28404290
Project harder.

No one cares about your feelings. Try an argument next time.
>>
Haven't watched a nutn video in over a year. I'm not a fan; I got what I needed from him. His gear videos and testing methods were the golden standard in terms of youtube reviews. There simply wasn't a better source.
Philosophy, whatever. I don't watch his other videos and no one is forcing you to.

>>28404253
Except it was years prior and one of the last things there is to hear about his private life. He's all about teaching lessons from experience, so it's not surprising for him to make examples of his life like that. To you and most other unobservant people it's just a gore photo with shock value. I don't care about his life lessons, but you ought to make some vague attempt to understand.
>>28404434
You have no idea what that word means.
>>
>>28404147

FORTY
O
R
T
Y

FIVE

MINUTES
>>
His lip movements bug the shut out of me.
>>
>>28403213
With all that in mind, it was hilarious to see the anal abatment that surrounded the LaRue Tactical AR video. arfcom was on fire.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.