[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the old MPA's fire out of battery and break in under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mpa.jpg (345 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
mpa.jpg
345 KB, 2304x1536
So the old MPA's fire out of battery and break in under a 1000rds
The UZI pro has a 20lb trigger with a 4lb grip safety
The Scorpion Evo snaps

Is there a decent sub-gun available for under $1000
>>
>>28400104
What do you mean by "break"? Are you talking about the disconnecter breaking? If so you can replace the hammer with an older hammer (still sold on their website) without the moving disconnecter that won't have that problem.
>>
>>28400519
Out of ass talking.
>>
>>28400104
Pps-43c. I have one and it's pretty fucking fun.
>>
>>28400104
MAC-10

Ergos of a brick though

Flock 17 converted, nice ergos but difficult to control
>>
>>28400104
Suomi
>>
>>28400104
>UZI pro has a 20lb trigger with a 4lb grip safety
sounds like OP has bitch hands
>>
>>28400104
If by subguns you mean pistol caliber carbines, you could get a Hi-Point carbine, Beretta Cx4 Storm, Kel-Tec Sub2000, a PS90, any pistol caliber AR, if you're willing to go a little over $1000, you could get one of those closed bolt semi-only Thompsons. There are also those semiauto MP5 clones, but I haven't heard anything very good about them.
>>
>>28401728
Agree. If you can get it in 9mm cause tok isn't as cheap as it used to be. Put in the effort to sbr it too, because it's a fun little sumbitch
>>
>>28400104
What the hell is this?
This isn't some kit to stuff you glock inside for that tacticool look is it?
>>
>>28403404
its a mac with a "glock" grip that takes glock mags
>>
>>28401767
That was from the one review on the internet of the thing, no one stocks the damn thing and the only review is from Alex C
>>
Build a STEN
>>
>>28403420

that's pretty cool
>>
File: that_guy.png (3 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
that_guy.png
3 MB, 1632x1224
>>28400104
Not really a way of getting a decent semi auto submachine gun clone. The only thing close is the old open bolt semi auto m10 guns from the 70's and 80's. Other than that you are getting a bastardized gun that has no real use. Even the semi auto ones have no real use other than I want me a blaster bix nood.
>>
>>28403420
I think I can see the usefulness of such a weapon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.