[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have this gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1000x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1000x316
I found one that my father gave me.
>Not sure how good it is
>>
>>28398410
>I found one that my father gave me.

What in the fuck does this even mean?
>>
Famas
>>
>>28398417
His father gave him gun, he lost gun, he then found gun after a while. U now understand?
>>
File: 1444727976163.jpg (74 KB, 590x599) Image search: [Google]
1444727976163.jpg
74 KB, 590x599
>>28398410
>>
>>28398429
means
>His father gave him gun, he lost gun, he then found gun after a while. U now understand?

ok
>>
>>28398410
Gook Blaster 3000
>>
Daewoo K2 That guy from Firearm Blog has a video on how it's a decent gun. Feels similar to AR-15.
>>
>>28398410
A Daewoo DR200? they're a mash up between an AR-18, and AK, and an AR-15. decent rifles, but nothing special.
>>
>>28398410
Don't listen to these idiots it's a famas
>>
That's a pretty unremarkable Asian made rifle from the 80s. Parts are rare and that paint job ruins much of its resale value.
>>
>>28398410
Enjoy your troll thread guys
>>
>>28398502
>Parts are rare and that paint job ruins much of its resale value.
the paint is well done and would increase it's value as it isn't significantly collectible otherwise.
>>
>>28398502
If he's considering reselling his father's gun, he doesn't deserve any money.
>>28398644
That's not how it works.
>>
>>28398657
>That's not how it works.

>I have never been on armslist/facebook gun groups

>I have never taken a mediocre gun and slapped some flashy paint on it and raised the price $200 to have every bubba in a 200 mile radius chomp at the bit for it

Why are all tripfags utter morons?
>>
>>28398657
>That's not how it works.
as a matter of fact, it is. take any gun that has little to no collectible value other than it being a gun - maybe a nicer Sterling AR-180 or something. sure it'll have a premium over an AR-15 or something or a 180B, but if that originally finished Sterling is compared in price to one that has a tasteful and good quality finish on it, say a subdued DPM pattern that doesn't damage or alter the mechanics of the gun, then the camo'd gun will increase in value slightly for many buyers because the perceived value is higher than the "stock one that everyone has"

for some buyers who want an original one, they might pass it over, but really, unless it's a specific gun that derives value from rarity, historical significance, or some other thing unrelated to it being a gun, then things like a nice finish enhance value, not detract from it.

to wit: it's a DR200, low import numbers from the 80's that nobody cares about. they are nice, and unique, but not overly collectible. it isn't a DWM luger with kreigsmarine stamps or a bubba'd out "collectible" nickel plated glock17L
>>
>>28398410
That's a Daewoo K2. I'm actually saving up to buy one myself.
>>
>>28398410
Faggot.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_93/1231684_Daewoo_K2_5_56_Pre_Ban_in_PRISTINE_condition___FTF_DFW__TX.html
>>
>>28398410
Timestamp or GTFO.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.