[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alrighty /k/ Colorado HasAGun here. I have been over 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160101_224502.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160101_224502.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Alrighty /k/ Colorado HasAGun here. I have been over 2 years buy 3 cans of canned food every shopping trip, buying bottled water and storing half in boxes, 4 water filters, and these are my current arms and helmet. Can't leave room because for water/food because roommate is asleep (he has his own preps). Rate my SHTF Gear. Also prepper thread.
(I am 20 so I cannot get Handgun yet)
(I have more ammo)
>>
>>28397191
*grammar
>>
File: 1363474198207.jpg (802 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1363474198207.jpg
802 KB, 2000x1339
>>28397191
It's shit

>Colorado HasAGun here
Are you a native or a filthy pigdisgusting transplant?
>>
>>28397191
>(I have more ammo)
Does this ammo actually go to your Spanish Mauser?
>>
>>28397274
Pardon ignorance but how can you tell it's Spanish?
>>
>>28397237
>>28397237
Dude, i own an Alice. No fucking way you fit all that shit in one pack
>top pouch
>holds one blanket, one towel, one inflatable air pad
>still magically folds over main compartment

Alice bags are good for a few days worth of clothes, water and food, snivel gear, and a WP bag with survival gear (matches, 550 cord, compass, etc) and should be packed with the intention of getting you to your shelter.

Not this boy scout gear queer wet dream; they didn't have hammer space in the 40's
>>
>>28397237
>>28398720

Also just noticed something
>survival pack filled with "innawoods any situation multiple solutions" propaganda
>1 (ONE!) pair of socks

Fuck outta here
>>
>>28398740
Gotta gave room for the orange bandana and USB memory stick, can't survive in the woods without those!

>canteen
>rope/cord
>first aid kit
>a few MREs or other food items
>knife
>lighter
>space blanket
>maybe iodine if you don't trust the local water
What else do you actually need?
>>
>>28398787
(Oh and a bedroll of course, but if that's below the pack it's not IN it. Knife and canteen probably should be on belt too.)
>>
ditch the helmet and bayonet wtf
>>
>>28398787
Bandanas have a lot of fucking uses dude
>>
>>28398266
Model 1893 action, 93-pattern bayonet lug. tangent-leaf rear sight. Half-length handguard. Side-mounted sling loops. Straight-wrist stock. Bent bolt handle.

All of that adds up to: Spanish M1916 Mauser short rifle, second pattern.
>>
buy flour.

don't buy bottles of water, buy gallon jugs of water. better yet, buy a 55 gal metal drum and fill it from your tap. that way there's no plastic to leech into your water

/r/ing the pic of someone's shelf that had only basic foods such as flour, legumes, beans, oil, salt, etc
>>
also, you'll want a modern semi auto for SHTF. that mauser isn't gonna do you much good unless you're way innawoods (which you shouldn't be, you're more likely to survive if you stay at home)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.