[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>randomly start browsing this board >become interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>randomly start browsing this board
>become interested in firearms
>realise I'm British
>>
>>28394907
Can't you get black powder shit over the counter?

What about air rifles?
>>
Forgot to add.. How easy/realistic is it to get a rifle license in the UK?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fhEmufgbw

Get one of these and tacticool the shit out of it.
>>
>>28394907
put bullets in a vicegrip ala Hope and Glory. Itd be quite "cheeky"
>>
>>28394918

You can't even buy kitchen knives over the counter without ID lol
>>
>>28394907
Welcome to the club. There are plenty of regulars here from noguns countries. You might be able to cure some of that itch by getting into military surplus gear.

Airsoft is another good alternative for noguns countries, and can be used to promote real-world tactics in firefights. It's also a good training resource for people with real firearms (but /k/ wouldn't want to hear that!).

Thanks for showing an interest. As an American, that makes me more hopeful for the rest of the world. Sometimes it feels as though we are the last bastion of firearm ownership and interest.
>>
>>28394907
I do know a couple of British firearms-owners. If memory serves, some of the licenses are fairly easy to get, while others are much harder. One of them described the process to get a shotgun license to me, and it wasn't particularly challenging. It was mostly just a matter of time rather than expense.

You can still have fun with it, even if you can't run down to the range with a semi-auto 'salt rifle. I know you can have weapons up to .50 caliber, I've even seen a UK .50 cal owners' club before.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 500x517
>>
>>28394936
u literally need a prescription to get a gun in the uk
>>
>>28394973

Very well. I know and military surplus stores never walked into one.
>>
I guess it's easier for me, but I live in NYC and there's no way I'll be able to own guns for another few years. Sucks that by the time I can actually buy something all the milsurp guns and ammo will be buttfuck expensive. Oh well.
>>
>>28395024
>u
Type normally fagass.
>>
>>28394936
I think you need a title of Duke or higher to buy anything more threatening than a sharp rock.
>>
File: kakashi.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kakashi.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>28394907
dont frown m8 theres still blow guns bows and knives you can access easily. i mean knives might be regulated but theres plenty of "off brand" weapons that arent popularily recognized as weapons so you can buy them train with them and carry them.
>>
File: 1451703582380-2113651865.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1451703582380-2113651865.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>28394907
Don't worry OP, there are plenty of guns here
>>
>>28395054
if letters were like resources than i wud survive for a longer time in the apocalypse than u becus i use less resources u fage
>>
File: 12432141324.png (722 KB, 943x959) Image search: [Google]
12432141324.png
722 KB, 943x959
>>28394907
>Start browsing /k/
>AR-15 A1 clone thread peaks my interest
>It ain't me starts playing
>>
You can get an airgun. Ignore the /k/ "airshit" meme, I think some people here dont uderstand the difference between airsoft and pellet guns, or just never owned one, I dunno why they hate.
Airguns are fun, the ammunition is small and cheap you can get 500 pellets for 3$ and the box will fit in your fist, in most of the countries airguns dont require any licenses, and i know many people in Britain own airguns. Also you can get one with .22 caliber.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwy32mFkfF8
There exist very powerful airguns too, but there might be restrictions on them in bongland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwy32mFkfF8.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.