[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much gun do you need to take down a murderdog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13
How much gun do you need to take down a murderdog?
>>
File: 0519091949.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0519091949.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
This much, no more, no less.
>>
File: maymays.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
maymays.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
All you need to be honest family
>>
>>28393070
Three.
>>
A sixty pound family dog that lived his entire life walking around the neighbourhood, shitting next to trees, and eating dog food barks at you.

>using a gun on a dog
>when you outweigh him three fold

Just kick him in the face.
>>
>>28395152
No one is under any obligation to get bit before shooting an attacking dog or any other animal. This is a right afforded to the species at the top of the food chain.
>>
Same thing you would take down a coyote. Any large varmint round.
>>
>>28393070
6. Maybe even 7.
>>
>>28395152
you've never seen a dog attack somebody have you? Depending on the dog they can fuck you up fast and easy.
Im not defending every cop who shoots a dog, but ive seen what they can do and honestly if im faced with a pit bull, rottie, Doberman and think he might rip my throat out I wouldn't hesitate to at least draw my gun.
If you don't want your fog shot keep it on a fucking leash
>>
.25 acp will do the trick. Shot placement is key, just like with anything. Any gun will do.

Suppressed .22lr is the preferred dog-killing round of the Israeli Army, afaik. So subsonic .22 is pretty comparative to hi velocity rounds out of a short barrel.

This is honestly the most realistic self-defense scenario you'll get into. I think dogs kill more ppl yearly than any animal, besides horses? Those are mostly accidental, though.
>>
>>28395152
I've always thought this same thing. The whole reason wolves are dangerous is they hunt in packs. I remember watching my father piledrive a rott into retard mode with nothing more than his hoodie wrapped around his forearm.
>>
>>28395152
>kick rabid dog
>manage to cut shin on its teeth, or it bites down on you anyway
>incredibly painful treatments await you, anon

Yeah, because this tread is totally about some harmless border collie mix that flew the coop.

As I mentioned before, dogs kill more people than snakes, bears, hippos, or any predator out there. By a large margin. And unlike horses, these are deliberate, provoked, or disease-induced attacks.

>implying that any dog which would merit a gun could actually be fought off by hand, such as a trained fighting pit some Mexican owns
>implying I wouldn't have blasted the dog off its leash that fucked up my sister's shiba, and not been completely in the legal right
>implying you won't have to defend small children from a wild or rabid dog

Okay, bub.
>>
>>28395170
Pussy

>>28395240
A dog runs on primal instinct and fear of therefor an animal. However they are territorial pack creatures so attitude is established by discipline though dominance.
Which means any unsupervised dog is not a trained attack dog, and you should have no problem unless you yourself are not trained to deal with them.
>>
The only good pit bull is a dead one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1YYM_tR84w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJymaLQVjsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEqTt6ByfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tzWLea8cQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwoOvVah_oc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp8cN-shmV8

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b7_1447143430

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=767_1409499665

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=222_1411579142

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18d_1380334820
>>
>>28395152
this will solve the problem 99% of the time
>>
>>28395360
>>kick rabid dog

>Moving the goalpost.
>>
>>28393070

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. Nothing less will work.
>>
>>28395272
>25 acp will do the trick.
why not sick the extra cost and do just a normal 22 lr. same power with less price
>>
>>28395379
What does your post even mean?
>>
File: 1445039504791.png (160 KB, 2053x2041) Image search: [Google]
1445039504791.png
160 KB, 2053x2041
>>28395152

This desu. Bodyslam him.
>>
>>28395398
Just illustrating that even the weakest of the weak cartridge is acceptable, such as .25 ball in a short barrel.

Realistically, I would choose .22lr with CCI stingers or mini mags for a micro compact "mouse" gun.

But .25 has more reliability, and it's not fucking stupid to carry a chambered round like it would be with .22lr. So in a way, it's a more sensible choice.

Any common carry gun will work, was my overall point. It's safe to assume that a caliber which is lethal in a human or coyote will take a dog out.
>>
>>28395365
You sound like the biggest pussy.

It's a fucking dog.
I don't care about it.
If it goes on its way without bothering me I won't bother it.
If it attacks I will kill it in the manner available to me that requires the least effort and avoids the most risk.

Sorry if that hurts your feels nancy boy
>>
>>28395289
>implying there haven't been incredibly dangerous packs of wild dogs in almost every SHTF scenario to date that have literally habituated to eating human flesh from corpses
>implying dogs born without owners don't revert to primal state when facing extreme hunger after maybe 1-2generations

Keep pretending the world is a fuzzy, happy place anon. Sure, most dogs in developed countries are gentle. But even the most gentle dogs can still deliver bites that shatter bone
>>
>>28395405
Only a fool fights on even terms. Humans' advantage in combat is our ability to use tools like weapons in lieu of having very powerful jaws and lots of cutting teeth.
>>
Boot to the face.
It's the ultimate weapon against dogs.
>>
>>28395475

>Even terms

Motherfucker, the dog can bite you. That's it. You can kick it, punch, elbow, knee, pick it up and throw it down, or just fucking grab it and lay on it til it's done. This ain't the world's most dangerous game. It's a dog.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>28395475
>>
>>28395379
>OP says attack dog
>People get buttthurt about house pets
>>
>>28395506
Some one has never been attacked by a dog.
>>
>>28395404

>Changing the health condition of dog.
>Thinking a moron would even do that.

It means you fucked up.
>>
Seriously, I can tell no one here has kids. I'm sure you'll just singlehandedly fight off a 90lb dog while trying to keep it from biting your screaming 3 year old's face off.

Again, dogs are bar none the single most valid threat to anyone living in a suburban or urban area that would require lethal force.

I like how you guys will talk about killing "dindus", or in other words a human being that has every physical attribute you do. but as soon as someone asks about killing an animal that doesn't even have true self-awareness or even a testable IQ, you get called a pussy.

Stay /k/lassy, fags
>>
>>28395398
>this meme again
when comparing them from pocket pistol sized barrels .25 shits all over .22 lr.
plus, trusting yor life to a rimfire? I'll pass
>>
>>28395514
>Being politically correct.

House pets are all the same, they have no rights. Unsupervised they go to the pound. Hit and run, nobody does a criminal investigation and notifies you.
>>
>>28395506
I'm not taking chances if I fear for my safety. People like you are the reason I refuse to help anyone with my ccw, for all I know you prefer to to have your face mangled by a pit bull because you have romantic notions about subduing a rabid dog then teaching it manners.
>>
>>28395543
>you guys
at least you know more than one person browses this board. it's too bad you failed to apply that knowledge.
>>
>>28395586
Lol, sorry about the microaggrsssion bro. I should've realized that4chan posters are a diverse and multi-

No, you know what? Not gonna take the bait. Don't make me feel bad for generalizing /k/, because it hasn't given me a reason thus far not to.
>>
>>28395474
What the fuck are you going on about wild dog packs in SHTF garbage Nigga this was your normal basketball American dogmeat who happened to get loose when I was 10.

>keep pretending the world is a fuzzy and happy place
Ok I will....cause it is. Keep pacing back and forth in your kitchen waiting for your tetowacahasi and listing to Alex Jones and whatnot.
>>
>>28395614
i'm really not concerned over how you irrationalize this to yourself. you could have said nothing and it would have been an equally worthwhile contribution to this silly thread.
>>
>>28395506

if a dog lands one good bite on your arm or leg it can be sufficient you you to bleed out before an ambulance arrives. Dogs can easily inflict upon a person non-survivable wounds; if it gets your neck you are done.
>>
>>28395545
Show me your proof. Pretty sure the ONLY advantage of .25acp over .22 in short barrels is the center fire reliability.

.25 acp hollow points are literally a huge joke. If you can get your pistol to feed them, they don't expand at all, and laughably penetrate. You're stuck with ball for .25, and even that won't make the 12 inch minimum typically.

.22lr honestly offers decent expansion from what I've seen. It's a lighter projectile, so this doesn't mean it's better overall.

I'd still take the .25, simply because if I were carrying something that small, it would be because I had very little belief I would use it. If I had to, id want the thing that will actually work, and won't accidentally go bang in my pocket.
>>
>there are people here who would should a nigger (animal) in self-defense but not a dog (animal) in self-defense
I don't get it.
>>
>>28395718

>shoot
>>
>>28395506
How many times do you have to read it to understand? Dogs kill a lot of people each year, more than most animals. If you ignore things like horse accidents and seers getting hit, they are the most dangerous animal on the planet in terms of overall mortality.

And again, not everyone is big enough to fight off a dog. Kids, women, elderly, or just people not ballsy or skilled enough.

Do you really think that people don't do everything in their fucking power to stop police or attack dogs from ripping their limbs up? How many police dogs get beaten to death every year?

Yeah, I'd love to see you try to fight off a dangerous or rabid dog. I'd let you start begging me to shoot it before I did, and then I'd drive your sniveling ass to the ER.
>>
>>28395740
*durrs

I imagine that the world's psychics endure their share of auto accidents, though
>>
>>28395740
...mom and dad never got you a doggy did they. Told you they were horrible flee bitten rabid wild animals and you had no choice but to buy into it.

Its ok anon...you can let it go. You can have your own now. You don't have to live by their rules anymore.
>>
>>28395660
I'm not saying your dad didn't savagely beat some nearly helpless neighborhood dog because he's breed-biased and it got too close because itwanted to be friendly.

Im just pointing out that your special snowflake situation isn't always going to be the case. OP was asking about a killer dog. Your case was not even relevant, because obviously that dog was a huge fucking pussy and not very dangerous.

But yes, in SHTF situations, dogs are a hazard. In ghetto urban areas in the USA, they are still a hazard. In the middle of white-ass suburbia, vicious dogs are a problem still. So it doesn't fucking matter whether it's SHTF.

Also, a girl in my class took 4 stitches from a fucking 1 year old pit because she was trying to protect it from killing her puppy. The dog attacking her wasn't even fully grown, but it still fucked her leg up, and she wasn't even the target. Not everyone is like your dad, and not all dogs are minimal threats.

It's not like the dog isn't going to get fucking killed by the system anyway, so why not just avoid the hospital bills or harm to pets and family and just shoot the fucking dog if it shows aggression?
>>
>>28395778
I love dogs. That's why I'd shoot one in the fucking kidney if it every attacked mine. Even more so if it's bigger than my tiny ass dog, which it almost certainly would be.

Oh yeah, but you're a selfish prick that only worries about his own safety.
>>
>>28395905
Like, a bullet would be more merciful than the life it's enduring which makes it have to be so violent. Or of spending the last few days, shitting and pissing in a cage along with a bunch of other scared animals, waiting to be put down.
>>
>>28395365
cut if right the fuck out with that ceaser milan bullshit
A hoodrat dog raised in the projects is a lot like a hoodrat Dawg raised in the projects. It'll attack just because it was raised to be a violent animal, and its going to get shot for it. Plain and simple
>>
File: 2vShAFu.png (116 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
2vShAFu.png
116 KB, 400x392
>>28395367
>those fucking yelps
Animal control officer here, ive had to shoot a dog before. Fucking worst day of my life. Make no mistake though, for all the shit cops do shooting a dog in one of these situations is justifiable. Blame the owners who get them to look thug and treat them like bodyguards instead of pets
>>
My murderhound can be incapacitated with cookies and butt scratches.
>>
>>28395506
>Motherfucker, the dog can bite you. That's it.

Do you have any idea how many people get killed by dogs every year world wide? Its several orders off magnitude more than those killed by bears lions, or other shit that most people perceive as dangerous.
>>
I shoot any dog that comes on my property.

Just felt like leaving this here, because I enjoy watching dog owners get shitter shattered over it. I mention it as often as possible.

You'd be amazed what .30-06 will do to a terrier.
>>
>>28395474
Humans are the same way. There's a gene that becomes dominant for generations after the parent is introduced to extreme hardship. It's essentially ASPD, an untaimed dog. A primal dog is nothing compared to a primal man, a primal dog cant convince you he's tame.
>>
>>28393070

Knife amount cause you're not a bitch.....r-right?

> 6', 120lbs, disabled.....cause I'm not a bitch.
>>
>>28396171
I think i love you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1534x1534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1534x1534
My doge a good boy din du nuffin
>>
>>28395367
>The only good pit bull is a dead one.
How dare you, it's not the dogs fault it was raised to kill. Its just like gun control. Don't blame the gun, blame the person with the gun.
>>
A good stout stick and possibly some pepper spray does the trick.
>>
>>28395367
Baito desu
>>
steelcaps
>>
>>28393070
12ga bear slugs
>>
>>28393070
You could take down a pitbull with a .22, maybe even a .17
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 334x750
>>28393070
Anyone know what the ATF uses? Whatever they use seems to work
>>
>>28393070
>dog hater posts another dog hate thread
You've already been banned from other boards. Seek help.
>>
>>28393070

Zero, it's a dog, if you are an adult male and can't beat a dog in a fight please do humanity a favor and don't breed
>>
>>28398902
if you are an adult male and can't beat _______ in a fight please do humanity a favor and don't breed
>>
Pretty sure pepperspray is the best weapon to use against a dog. Their nose is so much more sensitive than humans. You will stop an attack faster with pepperspray, and it will be less dangerous to do so. For your hearing, for your surroundings, no bullshit with the law
>>
>>28395170
pussy
>>
>>28395905
i had two dachshunds one of them always got into trouble with way bigger dogs.

99% of the time not a fucking scratch on him.

you think just because a dog is small it can't fight or defend himself?

you usually have plenty time to belt the fuck out of the attacking dog. no shooting required.

i find it funny that there is this insecure faggot type of gun owners that would desperately seek any chance to finally fire their gun.
>>
>>28395152
As someone who has been attacked by a dog when I was simply riding my bike home from school... there is no "just kicking it".

Thankfully I has brought my pocket knife to school with me that day for a medical demonstration, and I was able to get a few jabs into it before it started running away.

I still have a big scar on my knee from that fucker.
>>
>>28395152
>Confirmed for never getting attacked by a +60lb dog
Ever heard of momentum? A dog going full speed that weighs that much can put someone on their ass. Been there done that, got bit in my ass.
>>
>>28399027
so basically what you are saying you are fast enough to lean in (with your neck and face exposed) and stab him but not fast enough to kick him?

also if you have a bike why not just use it as shield?

dogs are pretty stupid. very easy to outmaneuver.
>>
>>28399037
not even a 300lbs human (yes we tried) going full momentum would knock me down anon. a fucking little pussy dog would neither.
>>
>>28398922
Off
>>
>>28399024
Bullshit. I've had my chihuahua nearly get a fatal bite from just ONE bite from a Rotty.
>>
>>28399043
By that point, I was already on the ground and the dog and bike were on top of me.

The clip for the knife was very loose, and easily came out of my right pocket when I was on the ground. Flicked it open, and managed to jab the dog two or three times (it was 10 years ago now), and the dog scurried away while screaming.

I was fucking 14, and lived in s sheltered liberal suburban household. The closest thing to being innawoods I had at that point was staying at the Ford Wilderness Campsites in an RV.

Everything happened within seconds from when I saw the dog approaching me to where I was on the ground and it was on me.
>>
>>28399045
Ok whatever you say. I'm sure some guys in the NFL would sure like a word with you.
>>
>ITT: Literal definition of internet tough guys
Clearly you guys have never had to go face to face with a hoodrats pit bull. Your neighbors terrier chasing you doesn't count as fighting off a dog faggots. We are talking about dogs VERY capable of killing the average human.
>>
>>28399058
yeah well that sounds more like a situation that warrants lethal force.
>>28399055
chihuahuas have a huge ego and heart tehy are also very agile he was just unlucky did the rotty sneak up on him or was it an open challenge?
>>
>>28399069
The dumb fucking chihuahua went up looking for a fight and got told to fuck off pretty much. Wasn't a full power bite either but it was enough to puncture a hole in the dogs chest.
>>
>>28399063
nfl yeah there is a chance, that's like saying i'm sure that a heavyweight champion would knock you down.

but you need to consider how those takedowns happen usually not face to face those are just grapples but they tackle runners from side. not sure if it's relevant to shit discussion. can a dog take down a running man? sure i have seen it. could a dog take down a man facing him and ready to fight? never.
>>
>>28399076
>could a dog take down a man facing him and ready to fight?
Probably not, and in my experience the dog most likely wont bite in that situation. I've been chased by mean ass pitbulls and all it took to stop it was me running towards it ( not intentionally but I dropped my hat running from it and turned around to get it and the dog immediately stopped chasing and stood its ground but wouldn't advance. To be honest the best thing to do is the same thing you do with people. De-escalate, unless it is rabid or you are trespassing, chances are if you turn around and stand your ground the dog will not bite. It will bark and act really tough but never bite. But maybe that's just my personal experiences.
>>
>>28399067

Hello vagina, are you bloody today?
>>
>>28399047

(y)
>>
>>28399093
It's ok buddy. You don't have to act tough on the internet. We know you couldn't fight off a pit bare handed. No need to lie about it.
>>
>>28399084
>De-escalate, unless it is rabid
there is one more thing to remember
one dog is no dog but two is and three is a pack.
if someone survives a fight against 3 large dogs he is a man amongst men.
but really one dog it's nothing special unless specifically trained to fight humans and ordered so it probably won't even bite if you remain calm.
>>
>>28398922
your wife
>>
>>28399058
>not having situational awaraness

beta bitchboy desu senpai
>>
File: 1433462484976.jpg (21 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1433462484976.jpg
21 KB, 250x240
>why would you use a gun on a dog attacking you?
>you weigh more than him! just kick him!
>he dindu nuffin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPK8Nxofb3c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e97B7HvqzqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHBBLeOaqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-iYiCBz7Uw
>>
>>28399119
found the fatfuck
>>
I could easily beat 12 vicious pitbulls with both hands tied behind my back by stabbing them to death with my rage boner.
If you can't manage one dog with your bear hands you are clearly no man.
>>
>>28393070
ATF pls go
>>
>>28399153
great response fagtron, now tell me all about how you'll take care of a dog ready to bite your ass :^)
>>
>>28399163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvFr4at8MU

easy bitchboy
>>
File: 1429830564061.png (135 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1429830564061.png
135 KB, 500x504
>>28399167
>implying you'll be able to do what he's doing anyway
try harder, vatnik
>>
>>28399156
Half-man weakling!
I could simply use my commanding alpha male voice to order 12 vicious pittbulls to kill 12 other pittbuls then I would kill a charging rhino with an uppercut for good measure.
>>
>guard dogs
Me, I'd get a guard feral pig, with some piglets.

Anybody messes with me, I throw the piglets at them.
>>
>>28399172
I did muay thai and BJJ that shit is easy as fuck fatfuck bitchboy
>>
>>28399179
>muay thai and BJJ
>fuck fatfuck bitchboy
Sure you did vatnik
>>
>>28393070
a bone and a belly rub.
>>
>>28399216
this, you must start cc'ing dog bones to remove murderdog.
>>
>associating yourself with niggerhounds
>>
>>28399233
>cc bones
dogs will smell your bone
>>
>>28395405
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!
>>
>>28400128
You Just had to revive this thread for a stupid meme.
>>
>>28393070
I man could not kill canidae in hand to hand combat we could not have dominated the Earth.
>>
File: 4chan out wolfbodyslam.jpg (42 KB, 649x271) Image search: [Google]
4chan out wolfbodyslam.jpg
42 KB, 649x271
>>28395405
FUCK YES. I was wondering if there were any other /out/ists here.
>>
Honestly though I started carrying in the first place because of all the dogs innawoods near me. For some reason there's a lot of them North of Detroit, see them almost every time I go /out/.
>>
Modern Warfare on Xbox taught me it's easy to snap an attack dogs neck to conserve ammo
>>
>>28398239
Except here's the fault in your logic. Dogs act of their own accord, guns don't.

Pit bulls are bred to be aggressive, most maulings are by dogs that are pit bulls and bred to be aggressive. Even if the owner was a good trainer but their pit bull still ends up harming people and other dogs, it goes to show you that training has little to do with it.
>>
>>28395367
doggy dindu nuffin
>>
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0MD2RN20150317

Packs of feral dogs are the true enemy
>>
>>28393070
I use .40 S&W for hiking in Coyote infested territory.
>>
>>28398922
a child
>>
>>28398033
Cutiepie/10
Wouldgivebootyscratchandtreats/10
>>
>>28400128

https://youtu.be/CjEQRK59SzE?t=10s
>>
>>28396171
Edgy
>>
>>28398902
This to be honest
>>
>>28393070
not sure if posted yet but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0q8EkjM5_U
>>
>>28395367
This kills the fucking dog.

Thanks for eliminating these terrible noise makers, various police officers. I noticed that none of these videos feature the owner anywhere close? Fucking dog shits, it's AMAZING how long and loud they can bark, and of course when the owner gets home they have no idea because the dog finally shuts up and it's always "what do you mean they bark!"
>>
I've had to fight off a Rhodesian ridgeback before. I was unarmed and it was totally by surprise.

I was lucky it had a collar on.
It jumped up to bite my face and I grabbed it both hands, both sides of the head by the collar.
It couldn't get a good bite from there, only thrash around. They're strong as fuck.
Once I wore it down and then pinned it, I held it strong and very still.
I guess it realized I had overpowered it but still not trying to kill it.
He chilled out after a bit and I took the chance to let it go.

Not sure if I'd be so lucky if it were a pitty, though.
Horrible fucking things.

You won't likely be armed or prepared if an attack happens. If you are already armed and ready you're the predator, not the dog.
>>
>>28395152
>>28395365
>>28399024

Dogfags are literal cancer.
>>
>>28408296
Rhodesian ridgeback x staffy, I think.
>>
>>28395367
The pitbull will eventually go extinct like every animal that's flight or fight response is stuck on fight even against humans. Or will gill enough of them only the avoidant types are left like wolves.
>>
>>28408457
>I know nothing about pit bulls: the post
>>
>>28408535
I know I'll kill them taking no chances while you pine for them like some PETA faggot pines for the poor wolves being shot by farmers.
Straighten your priorities fuckface.
>>
>>28395675
>irrationalize this
>silly

this is what bait looks like
>>
File: das.jpg (130 KB, 477x280) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
130 KB, 477x280
>>28408457
>>28408579

You suck at genetics, nigger. People breed pitts, natural selection is out of the picture so their instinctive behavior being survivable or not simply doesn't matter. Or do you think shit like this is an example of survivable traits being passed down hundreds of generations?
>>
Unless the dog is in a frenzy, shooting it at all will probably make it panic and run.
>>
>>28399043

why not just teleport behind him too?
>>
>>28395360
>>incredibly painful treatments await you, anon
Actually, rabies shots are just a shot in the arm now. No more massive needles in the gut.
>>
>>28399167

>well trained dog as a demonstration, massive amounts of padding
>random somersaults
>russiancombat.com

>muay muay
>huehue judo fisting

lol fag
>>
>>28398239
But shooting the owner won't stop the attacking dog and you'd probably get in trouble for it.
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.