[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/. Which army MOS should I choose? I'm qualified to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Hey /k/. Which army MOS should I choose? I'm qualified to do any job so suggest any one. I'm currently an 11B in the national guard but have grown tired of it and want to do something else.
>>
>>28392806
How about go active you giant pussy

- Sincerely an 11 bang bang 6 months away from deploying to Afghanistan
>>
>>28392826
This desu senpai
>>
>National Guard

Going active army is going to be hard because not all MOS training carries over and they don't like to cross train you. You're probably going to be stuck at 11B unless you really fight for something else.
>>
>>28392826
Don't we deploy too?
>>
>>28392897
Yeah, there's gonna be NG deploying when I do, but guess who's gonna be sitting in a guard tower and who'll be taking the fight to the enemy?

3CR is going to open up camp leatherneck in helmand province and take the fight to the enemy in June. The National Guardsmen are going to eat Burger King, Red Lobster, and play XBox every day while "guarding" a base.
>>
>>28392922
Hey respect man, good hunting. Stay safe out there and shoot one in the head for me.
>>
>>28392922
OPSEC? Or is this public knowledge?
>>
>>28392956
OPSEC is now broke as fuck lol, the public doesn't know this shit but I'll tell you...

Last time we were in Afghanistan (11 months ago got back) we watched the ANA mortar their own base trying to kill the Talibs inside of it. Now we gotta fucking go back because they can't control it. Summer and Winter is fighting season, so now you know my 9 month deployment is gonna be:

>1 Fight to get camp leatherneck open
>2 Fight thru summer to keep it
>3 Fight thru fall to stop opium
>4 Fight thru winter to keep it
>5 Fight thru spring till I leave

Also we don't get issued ACU anymore it's all OCP
>>
>>28392984
>Also we don't get issued ACU anymore it's all OCP
Good for you
>>
15W
>>
>>28392984
What about J-Bad and all the other bases along the pak border? Leatherneck is strategically placed, but there are other FOBs that could be useful also, I wonder what happened to them
>>
Why not 68Q?
>>
>>28392984
Air Force doesn't get issued ABU in combat zones anymore either, we also get OCP.
I mean shit at least it works.
>>
>>28393111
I think they took all those places down actually...
>>
>>28392922
Is that really what the national guard does when deployed!? I heard guys talking about how the guard infantry gets into some real shit!
>>
>>28392806
25 series. Hang out at Ft Gordon for 6 months then have some decent training for the civilian side of things.
>>
>>28392984
Uh what, you mean ocp as in the new uniform?

Or just plain ole multi cams...which is the current deployment issue
>>
>>28392922
You're not taking any fight to any enemy dick bag. Your going to be guarding gates like the rest of your dick bag friends. Don't be stupid Afganistan is barely a combat zone anymore. Been there 3 times. The only FOB that saw any action in the last 2 years was SHANK, you'll be going to BAF and sitting there guarding the USASOC compound then I'm gonna drive by with my sleeves rolled up, long ass hair and shades on my head and call you a faggot, faggot
>>
stay 11b but go active and have them send you to the old guard, you will love it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.