[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19
File: _20160101_181908.jpg (180 KB, 1077x687) Image search: [Google]
_20160101_181908.jpg
180 KB, 1077x687
"In 2013, after Russian air exercises in close proximity to the Swedish border were widely reported, only six percent of Swedes expressed confidence in the ability of the nation to defend itself."

20,000 soldiers
12,000 reserves
120 MBTs

Where do we begin so that they can at least defend themselves from Russia independently.
>>
File: Swedän.jpg (359 KB, 1632x976) Image search: [Google]
Swedän.jpg
359 KB, 1632x976
Well we have a government that works its hardest to fill the country with foreign people and we also have politicians that actually deny the existence of a ethnic Swedish people.

So i guess they could start by promoting some national pride. Because if people are constantly told that they don't exist its not surprising that they don't want to defend themselves.

And why even bother? The enemy is all ready in the country.
>>
File: COB_data_Sweden.png (63 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
COB_data_Sweden.png
63 KB, 1357x628
>As of 2011, Statistics Sweden reported that around 19.6% or 1,858,000 inhabitants of Sweden had a foreign background.

>According to Eurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population.

Having a nonexistent military is the least of their problems.
>>
How can you defend yourself when you are ruled by treasonous marxists or former soviet agents?
>>
>>28389616
Aliens appear and impose an arbitrary technology limit, banning everything past gunpowder on the tech tree of their version of Civ IX.
>>
>>28389663
>>28389733
>there are people who actually deny that white genocide is a thing
>>
>Where do we begin so that they can at least defend themselves from Russia independently.

Unless Russia decides to go back to 18th century technology, that just ain't happening. They have over fourteen times the population, immense natural resources, and a large stockpile of nuclear warheads. If Russia went all out, it would never be anything but a matter of time before they won.

The question is how much that victory costs them. Politically, economically, and in blood. The higher the cost, the more they must stand to gain form it for it all to be worth the bother. So the question is how much effort we want to put into making things more difficult for them if they do invade. And even so, they always have the "just nuke the place flat" option, as an upper cap on how big a bother it can be for them.

>>28389663
>>28389733
>high per-capita immigration for decades
>remains a pretty decent place to live

As we can see, the racists and xenophobes have a problem with this. Then again, they usually do have a very hard time with reality.
>>
Lmao, the exercises were part of the Arctic combined arms training, no one gives a shit about your hopeless marxist cesspool unless it decides to join NATO. And in that instance you would just become another target for Topol-M.
>>
Stop investing in useless shit like ARCHER and buy some actual air defense, PZH2000, and more tanks?
>>
>>28389847
>>high per-capita immigration for decades
>>remains a pretty decent place to live

Subjective. Perhaps it remains a decent place to live for now?

Brandishing someone a racist for pointing out studies that have been done showing the changing demographics thanks to unchecked immigration is laughable.
>>
>>28389847
>As we can see, the racists and xenophobes have a problem with this.
What's wrong with European people being allowed to have their own country anon? Why only European countries must accept this forced mass third world immigration? The only real racism here is against white people. Fuck you and your cuckold bullshit.
>>
>>28389616
>defend themselves from Russia independently
this would be an unrealistic goal, even if Sweden has hyper militaristic

us nordic countries always have this round of discussion in media every year
some guy or some people will go out in the media and say we would be overrun in a matter of weeks and we can't defeat Russia on our own

well no shit Sherlock, Russia is a giant compared to us
Swedes just need to bite the apple and join us in NATO
>>
>>28389616
Just do like the Finns, establish a bunch of Sissi companies. Their entire role is to go mujahideen while the rest of the army evacuates everyone else to somewhere safe. In this sense, they just understand that they will never be able to save their own country, just cause enough damage until someone else comes to save them,
>>
>>28389847
>And even so, they always have the "just nuke the place flat" option

If anything would force the UN and America to invade Russia, I think Russia nuking another nation would be that reason.
>>
>>28390011
>just cause enough damage until someone else comes to save them
with no military alliance.. there is a whole in your plan, piirka
>>
>>28389663

Jesus, Sweden really went full-retard with immigrants. No wonder they are the rape capital of europe, fucking cucks.
>>
No reason why Sweden can't develop some small tactical nukes to hit invading forces with. Of course this is politically impossible (nukes r scary).
>>
>>28389847
yea
all the places that haven't had immigrants yet
But we'll just ignore the costs, consequences, and eventual civil war because thats something only racists care about :)
>>
File: ufffff.jpg (55 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
ufffff.jpg
55 KB, 600x480
>Tfw I'm doing Swedish Army's basic training in a few months
fugg
>>
>Airforce
-89 Saab Gripens
-around 10 transports
-couple of UAVs

>Navy
-9 corvettes
-11 minesweepers
-13 patrol boats
-5 small submarines
-lots of small combat boats
-some landing craft (for some reason)

>Army
-20,000 regulars
-12,000 reserves
-120 MBTs
-500 IFVs

How to improve?
>>
The question isn't how Sweden can defend itself from Russia, but whether it should do so.

Sweden has already demonstrated that it is a total failure at managing itself. Does it even deserve to be independent?
>>
>>28389616

Sweden has already been invaded. They lost.
>>
All Asylum seeker shave to join the Swedish Foreign Legion for at least 4 years before they can get in.

Swedish Foreign legion will operate in Somali to stabilize the country and end piracy.

Citizenship only for ethnic Swedes, Finns, Sami, Danes, Norwegians, and Angry Foreigner. Both birth parents must be citizens for new born to be citizens.
>>
>>28390264
The Gripens are getting reduced in numbers but upgraded to E's. They've also ordered a few (can't remember how many) new submarines to be finished by 2020.

Thinking about getting new things isn't the main issue in the Swedish Armed Forces, the current issue is that almost everything is understaffed and underfunded, so for starters more people are needed and more money is needed. Once that's achieved you can start looking into what to add.
>>
>>28390264
... mega fortresses.

Nuclear powered
Star shaped
More resilient than the Flak Turms
Armed with everything under the sun.
Enough sensors on it to see a flea on a Muslim at 50km away.
Semi-automated.
With 7 towers, the central one being 1/3 higher than the 6 surrounding.
Each tower peaked with a 5MW laser turret.

Build a few of them, then your small Army just has to be there to plug any holes.
>>
>>28389616
Resurrect Gustavus Adolphus
>>
>>28390536
Either that or let Russian take them and commence the great Kebab removing of the 21st Century.
>>
>>28390572
Replacing kebabs with russkies would be nothing but a cosmetic upgrade
>>
File: 1451014862549.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1451014862549.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>28389904
When someone pretty clearly implies that immigrants simply being in the country is a problem, it's racist.

Also,

>Brandishing

Learn to English, m8
>>
>>28390605
Still it will improve the overall skin tone of future generations.
>>
>>28390623
Well yeah, that's pretty much what I meant. I'd like to see some better alternative used
>>
>>28390610

Learn to think. Immigration is a problem, I know you're a bleeding hearts liberal who can't think more than 5 minutes ahead though. And what "race" are immigrants exactly? Fucking moron.
>>
File: fuckin wut.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fuckin wut.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1000
>>28389847
Yeah, if you're a rapist.
>>
File: raate.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
raate.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
>>28389616
That's because they have finlan neighbor with one of the strongest armies in the whole eu shielding them
>>
>>28390610
why don't you ask one of these wonderful immigrants if they would want their home countries filled with fucking foreigners

But of course, if you were honest and not a retard, you wouldn't be supporting immigration in the first place.
>>
>>28390723
"Sweden will fight till the very last finn!"
>>
>>28390610

>Someone said something about uncontrolled immigration better call him a racist!
>>
>>28390011
>sissy companies
yes xir :^)
>>
Uncontrolled immigration is retarded
If you've actually got some sort of fucking quality control (IE, only let in people with degrees/marketable skills) and put effort into assimilating them then immigration is fine.
>>
File: sweden.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>How do we fix Sweden?
napalm
sarin
lead
liquid cyanide

once most of the populations is cleansed, set up the infilitration camps and start nation-wide re-education program. although at this point everyone above the age of 6 is probably beyond saving
>>
File: 1387500352928.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1387500352928.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>>28390504

>Static defence
>>
>>28390906
filtration* camps. well, you get the idea
>>
>>28389616
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>>
>>28390906
Feel bad for my country watching this. And not because of the towelhead, but because of the other white kids. two little feminine shits and some retard
>>
File: sweden yes.png (233 KB, 517x893) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes.png
233 KB, 517x893
>>28390962
>>28390906
>>
Kill everyone, but the Sami. Norway can get the southern bit. and the Sami get the north.
>>
>>28390239
What do Swedes think of people in the military? In the US we get a mixed bag of "Tank u fur ur survice" and "You're literally the devil" from people.
>>
>>28390239

Read the Turner Diaries pretty accurately describes modern Sweden and the US in ways.
>>
>>28390970
That really happend? Oh god
>>
>>28389616
what is worth defending in sweeden?
>>
>>28390504
And how exactly does that help against nape of the earth cruise missile strikes?
>>
>>28391011
You're telling me that "soldiers" people who are supposed to be independent and tough and not cave to trivial shit are actually offended by a tiny drawing of a willy.

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>28391093
>soldiers
They're women.
>>
>>28391093
Your first mistake is you're taking what appears to be a Mail/Metro article at face value.
>>
>>28389616
mandatory military service
>>
sniper schools and guerilla tactics.
>>
File: refugees.png (4 MB, 1865x2015) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
4 MB, 1865x2015
>>28389847
>As we can see, the racists and xenophobes have a problem with this. Then again, they usually do have a very hard time with reality.
Jesus, get real you retarded fuck.
>>
Sweden isn't worth protecting. The only thing you can do is set it up with booby traps and hope it slows down Russian advance.
Or just nuke it and have the ruskies march through a radioactive wasteland.
>>
>>28389616
How do we fix Sweden?
>remove SJW/marxists, one bullet at a time
>throw feminists back to their kitchens, one spanking at a time
>remove niggerkebabs, one container at a time
>put some sense into swedish men, one punch at a time
>remove cancerous residue of fucked up niggerfaggots, one furnace at a time
>have swedes fuck their whores brain out multiplying their pop by 2 every 20 years without a bitch even protesting the dicking.
>make gun/military gear training courses obligatory from 7 to 77 years old racialy pure swedes.
>remove everything related to monotheistic religions and make odinism mandatory.
there you go. Any question ?

note the same should apply for every white country.
>>
File: Hq2o9sj.jpg (222 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Hq2o9sj.jpg
222 KB, 1024x680
This thread would have been better off not escalating into /pol/ tier discussion, but not that we're at it I'd like to share my view on this all as a Swede.

Firstly, to the question "Is Sweden worth defending?" my answer is yes, without the shadow of a doubt. It's a country with rich history and culture as well as having reached great scientific, cultural and sporting achievements, amongst other things. It's a good country to live in, as a matter of fact, still one of the best in the world in terms of living standards. There is no denying that it's currently headed in the wrong direction, with the parasitic extreme left trying to destroy anything Swedish, and in the process killing the living standards, economy and cultural pride of the nation. It is, however, not lost. The only anti-immigration party, the Swedish Democrats, are still rising in polls and are estimated to be the most popular party amongst men. The leader of the party, Jimmie Åkesson, was nominated as person of the year in Sweden by the left leaning newspaper Aftonbladet, and that would not have happened just a year ago. More summarized, you could say that the left has been and is still destroying the country, but more nationalist opinions are on the rise, and with some luck and work, perhaps they can change direction we're headed.

On how to fix the military itself, I am less sure. I think with the current political situation, it's not really possible. The whole Ministry of Defence needs better structure on top of more funding. There is a lack of funding, but a lot of money is also being used in the most retarded ways, so putting more raw funding into the military simply won't cut it. The two options I see in the long run on how to start improving are the following: Join NATO and start investing a lot more in a similar way to how Norway does it, OR, introduce conscription again.

Just my two cents on the matter.
>>
File: Soldat.jpg (202 KB, 2048x1374) Image search: [Google]
Soldat.jpg
202 KB, 2048x1374
>>28391447
Also, I also feel there's a good amount of hypocrisy going on in the thread, this being how people are saying
>Sweden is going down the drain, everyone's a hippie SJW faggot
Combined with
>Why would you want to join the military

It's almost like you don't want people to try to improve on the situation. I firmly believe any self-respecting nationalist should try to help his nation, no matter how dire the situation is. And if the current case is that the military is understaffed, then you can help by joining. Politically, you can help by trying to assist the Swedish Democrats in their campaigning for the 2018 election. The worst thing you can do is to throw in the towel and give up, because such behaviour is what has lead to the current situation in the first place.
>>
>>28391447
now that we're at it*
>>
>>28391447
Exept Zlatan won the "Swede of the year"

Ljug inte på internet pojk
>>
>>28391522
I said nominated you dumb shit.
>>
>>28391538
I stand corrected. Sorry then
>>
>>28390867
There is no possibility of "assimilating" racially different peoples

fundamentally, there is no reason for immigration in the first place beyond marxist dreams to destroy homogenity.
>>
>>28391447
>and with some luck and work, perhaps they can change direction we're headed.
14% of your population can't just be deported. You forever will have a problem.
>>
>>28390867
Islam is incompatible with western laws, values, and culture.
>>
>>28391731
>14% of your population can't just be deported.
"You can't do that!" says the marxist
"Think about the business owners and billionaires!" says the shill
>>
>>28390773
underrated kek
>>
>>28391750
I mean it's physically impossible without just throwing out the book on human rights which has it's own repercussions.
>>
>>28391550
Fair enough, no worries.
>>28391731
True, but preventing immigration and gibs me dat is still priority. But bandage on the wound before we bleed out.
>>
feminist foreign policy
>>
>>28391769
Sure m8
Importing 14% of the popultion is desirably and wonderful and easy
But deporting 14% is absolutely physically impossible

"muh human rights" surely isn't the claim of every treasonous marxist
>>
>>28391782
>True, but preventing immigration and gibs me dat is still priority. But bandage on the wound before we bleed out.
Yeah but they'll still outbreed native swedes and replace you in 2-3 generations unless you just start shipping them out.
>>
>>28391807
>Importing 14% of the population is desirably and wonderful and easy
It's not, I never said that. It is easy to dig your own grave with it though. Just open your arms and social benefits and wham, you have 1 million + immigrants in a year or two that push your shit over capacity
>But deporting 14% is absolutely physically impossible
It's not impossible but the question is
>where?
Where do you send them? What about the ones that now have citizenship and other shit? It's extremely complicated. Hell even Nazi Germany couldn't successfully expel the Jews and that was... well... Nazi Germany
>>
>>28391807
>"muh human rights" surely isn't the claim of every treasonous marxist
Well we all know the far-right doesn't give a damn about human rights, so of course it's the marxists.
>>
>>28391848
>Where do you send them?
back home
Easily determined by DNA test if they refuse to tell.

>What about the ones that now have citizenship and other shit?
You strip it from them, if they government can grant citizenship, then it can take it away.

>muh nazi's

what relevance?
>>
>>28391884
>back home
>Easily determined by DNA test if they refuse to tell.
And how do you go about rounding them all up? And how do you even get them out of the country?
>You strip it from them, if they government can grant citizenship, then it can take it away.
Without a court or something legal? Won't happen.
>what relevance?
The relevance that even an uncucked nation couldn't do it then, so a cucked nation like Sweden with far less manpower and will could not do it now.
>>
>>28391949
>muh you can't do this because existing laws make it impossible
When it has been done before many fucking times
Things would need to be changed
Legal processes would need to be expedited

Any costs would be a fraction of the annual welfare price of keeping them.
>>
>>28390504
>>28390956
Make them mobile.

And call them bolos.
>>
>>28391968
>When it has been done before many fucking times
Not on that scale. No country in the history of the world has let in proportionately so many people in such a short period of time and come out of it alive on the other end.
>Things would need to be changed
Yeah like literal fascism
>Legal processes would need to be expedited
It would require the military and paramilitary groups to come together. A massive process that would eat up a lot more money than you think it would.
>>
>>28392038
>Yeah like literal fascism
Which is what is necessary to remove the traitors/cowards from power

>A massive process that would eat up a lot more money than you think it would.
I don't think you understand how many government employees exist in our western socialist countries.

The turk/greek population exchanges were larger than what would be necessary to deport the shitskins from sweden today.
>>
>>28390504
LONG LIVE BELKA
>>
>>28389847
Thats more a testament to how nice it was to start with. The migrant populated areas I went to when traveling were absolute shitholes that reminded me of the bad parts of London. migrants may not have fucked up Sweden as a whole, but that's not for lack of trying.
>>
>>28390723
I raate this picture 9/10
>>
>>28389616
>How do we fix Sweden?
Let Russia invade them, at this point a Russian occupied Sweden would be better off than a free Sweden.
>>
>>28392066
>Which is what is necessary to remove the traitors/cowards from power
My point is it won't/can't happen
>I don't think you understand how many government employees exist in our western socialist countries.
And they all already have jobs and shit they have to do? They'd have to hire tons more people, pay a lot of overtime, and even then rely of largely volunteer groups.
>The turk/greek population exchanges were larger than what would be necessary to deport the shitskins from sweden today.
Which were again, more resources/man power to draw from. Also a dozen or so countries to negotiate repatriating all those people.
>>
>>28390011

This.

>The Finnish Army Sissi units are trained to conduct long range reconnaissance patrols, gather intelligence from concealed observation posts, raid enemy installations (especially supply depots), conduct road side ambushes and pursue and destroy enemy special forces units.

They're a real nuisance AFTER the big fights are over. Especially since every soldier gets at least a short tutorial to Sissi activity.
>>
>>28392163
>And they all already have jobs and shit they have to do?
Mostly just makework bureaucracy shit that could be repurposed to the deportation effort

You act like there isn't tens of thousands of workers who do nothing but provide aid to shitskins on the tax payer dime.

>Also a dozen or so countries to negotiate repatriating all those people.
Nothing to negotiate, drop them off inside their border, problem out of your hands.
>>
File: like.gif (1 MB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
like.gif
1 MB, 227x136
>>28391347
This guy gets it.
>>
>>28389895
ARCHER is based and you're just jealous
>>
File: Boden T-80.jpg (223 KB, 1134x761) Image search: [Google]
Boden T-80.jpg
223 KB, 1134x761
>>28389616
Restructure the whole army and put some damn money into it.

The whole reason it's in a shitty state is because the politicians keep saying "lol sorry we dont have enough money to you this year, better cut down" combined with going retard and saying "The military threat from the east is GONE FOREVER"

If we had followed the plan the military had at that moment they decided to restructure the whole army from a massed conscript army into a small highly efficent professional army and not keept saying "lol, budget cuts" we would not have this problem.
>>
>>28393682
Wait did Sweden consider using the T80 as MBT?
>>
>>28393745
Not really, though a few were tested for like two weeks after the leopard choice had been decided.
>>
>>28390956
>>28391036
Laser cannons

Nothing will touch it.

>>28391986
Kek

>>28392096
It works on CMANO very very well.

Pick a Large Command bunker building, and out fit it with multiple "top of the line" radars & other sensors of every sort, pointing in every direction.

And then do the same with weapons, long / medium / short range SAMs, CIWS, and lasers... oh and ground defence too, cannons & shit.

Works great.
>>
>>28390610
When someone pretty clearly implies that immigrants simply being in the country has no effects, it's idiocy.
>>
>>28390977
They are more like exotic animals people are like "WHAT IS THAT? ssshh don´t scare it away *snaps a pic*"
>>
File: PBV.jpg (898 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
PBV.jpg
898 KB, 2048x1536
Do they still use these?
>>
>>28389616
They don't. Russia rolls over them with minimal casualties - Estonia puts up a better fight, Norway is thankful for the swedish buffer zone....... meanwhile in Finland the Russian's are brought to a stand still by drunken half retarded Finnish conscripts on skis
>>
File: 20100505626.jpg (992 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20100505626.jpg
992 KB, 2048x1536
Let´s play "What is under the camo? post pic with a hint.
Hint: Main armament came from an old fighterjet
>>
>>28390011
Sweden will never be as lucky as Finland was. Finland had conscription WITH decent training and iniative, a population that didn't oppose conscription, extremely high morale, good small arms and some decent nazishit and they faced a demoralized Soviet army that just went through purges and was weak.

Sweden will never ever be that lucky or prepared
>>
>>28390081
Sweden can't even get immigrants to work or pay taxes, and all the native swedes are against military spending and want further cuts.

It gets taken in a fucking week
>>
>>28390275
I'm sure some of that has to do with their political class and possibly manipulation of their voting system, but on the whole no. Fuck no.
They are not capable of self determination
>>
>>28390605
I don't think there would be much replacing. Just imagine what the fuck would start happening behind the Swedish front line in say Oslo, for example, by immigrants.
Russians are going to walk into that city, turn 180 degrees, walk the fuck out, and thermobaric it all to hell
>>
Ayy lnao
>>
>>28390723
2 Scenarios:

1: Russia just invades Sweden. Finland is spared.
- There is no bloody way in hell Finland is going to risk it, they've got a population to train up and mobilize first.

2: Russia invades both countries:
"Sweden who? We have our own problems - to Karelia!"
>>
>>28391807
Marxists spout human rights and go on to kill tens of millions of people in their own countries

Islamists spout the same garbage and kill non-muslims, honor kill their own, and kill innocents too.

Living anywhere you want is not a human right.
Countries have a right to take you in as a Citizen/legal immigtant or deny you, and to kick you out too.
>>
>>28391848
If germany could afford to ship in and naturalize 950,000 in a single month they can afford to round them the fuck up and kick them out or kill them if they refuse.
>>
>>28392218
Swedes aren't Finn's. Finn's may be drunk fucking skunks but they were (and are) a competent and motivated fighting force and people at large.
Sweden is none of those things.
>>
>>28391816
Easy you just craft cheap soft drinks and junk food that has been laced with chemicals that make you sterile
And you distribute them in areas with high levels of undesirables like at convenience stores near section 8 housing
>>
>>28397201
Home guard. Replaced by wheeled Pasi and AMV, and tracked CV-90 and armored Bv206/308.

It's also important to note the Hemvarnet - home guard, has pitiful numbers for a european nation.
>>
>>28392114
kek
>>
>>28390610
Who's to say the immigrants are of a different race? Maybe the immigrants are other white people.
>>
>>28389616
>kill all the liberals
>deport all non whites

Sweden fixed.
>>
>>28390264

>Double everything
>Except the number of troops, multiply that by 10.

Problem solved
>>
>>28397547
You mean exactly what they are doing now all over the world?
>>
>>28397512
Ok. Sure thing, finnbro, even though sweden has a much more glorious war history, whereas finland was ruled by swedes for what, a thousand years? Also, the winter war wouldve been lost if it wasnt for the help from sweden.
>>
File: knugen.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
knugen.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>>28389616
>Return to mandatory conscription of everyone at 18.
>Women too, equality and all that.
>Make sure the women has to pass the same physical tests to get into combat roles as the men, no more cheating in the strength or endurance tests.
>Those that do not pass the physical for military service gets passed on to the civil defense or fortification department.
>All military personnel to go through a extended course on "Fria Kriget". (Basically every group should resort to guerrilla warfare when not in contact with command, attacking any targets of opportunity)
>Anyone completing military service is put in the reserves to have refresher courses at least one week every year.
>Give the national guard and reservists the ability to store weapons and ammunition at home.
>For national guard it should be mandatory to store weapons and ammunition at home.

>Rebuild the coastal defenses, but instead of stationary batteries use mobile artillery and missile units.
>Buy some fucking anti air capability, focus cover around the coasts and major cities.
>Air force should perform all flights armed, alert fighters should carry a full air-to-air load-out.
>Alert fighters should be on stand by 24/7/365.

>Arrest all politicians who signed off on budget cuts for the armed forces since 1990 for treason.
>>
>>28399746
I just realized this probably put me on some watch list as a "right wing militant extremist".
Oh well.
>>
>>28399746
Conscription is returning though. Im guessing next government change, or within this one. There is just so much talk of it, both from higher ups and politicians.

However, most of what you just posted is true today. Women "cheating" on tests actually happened during the last years of conscription, and no longer exists when PC decides who to hire.

Stationary coastal artillery was phased out in the 80s and 90s (shame actually, especially the ERSTA batteries would still be very relevant today), and there is a very high probability that LRASM will be purchased unless the US tries to fuck with sovereignty. Otherwise, RBS 15 mk.IV looks fairly promising, and mobile mk. III still exist in large enough quantities to be a very big concern.

The whole flight incidents are sort of overblown imo, though it is as you describe at the moment. Anti-air capacity is a problem, but it's a doctrinal one. IRIS-T SL will fill the middle-distance gap to protect armored units in a Ukraine-type of war, but in terms of a full scale invasion, buying long-range AA is sort of a waste of resources. Of course it's extremely good to have, but when you're working with limited resources, you have to make priorities.

IMO, the main problem isnt weapons systems, the problem is people manning it. We still have 1990s sized weapons caches for an army that is less than one percent the size.
>>
>>28397399
Actually Finland made a promise to Sweden to do everything for the if Russia attacks. Kinda like the promise sweden made to Finland before the winter war... (and didn't fucking keep for shit)
As a Finn I wouldn't do shit to help Sweden. However our government thinks differently
>>
>>28400046
>and didn't fucking keep for shit

All those volunteers, guns, ammo and general equipment didn't count for anything? I mean we could and should have done a lot more but come on.
>>
>>28400046
Okt 1939
 12 st 7 cm kanoner m/02
 12 st 40 mm lvakan
 24 st 27 mm pvkanoner och 20 st radiostationer

Dec 1939
 12 st 15 cm haubitser
 4 st 10,5 cm haubitser
 4 st 10 cm kanoner
 20 st 7 cm kanoner m/02
 24 st 40 mm lvakan
 15 st 37 mm pvkanoner
 12 st 8 mm kulsprutor
 24 st 6,5 mm kulsprutor
 17 st granatkastare
 260 st kulsprutegevär
 55.400 st 6,5 mm gevär och 30 st kulsprutepistoler

Jan 1940
 22 st 40 mm lvakan
 1 st 25 mm lvakan
 18 st 20 mm pvkanoner
 15 st 8 mm kulsprutor
 16 st 6,5 mm kulsprutor
 8 st granatkastare
 160 st kulsprutegevär och 3.400 st 6,5 mm gevär

feb 1940
 4 st 21 cm haubitser.
 8 st 10 cm kanoner.
 48 st 7 cm kanoner m/02 + 12 st 7 cm kanoner m/30.
 2 st 44 mm lvakan + 8 st 20 mm pvkanoner.
 12 st 6,5 mm kulsprutor.
 35 st kulsprutegevär.
 25.000 st 6,5 mm gevär.

mars 1940
 10 st 20 mm pvkanoner.
 4 st 8 mm kulsprutor och 125 st 6,5 mm gevär.

Därutöver levererades
 C:a 45 miljoner patroner lätt infanteriammunition och c:a 276.000 granater.

 Ett stort antal vanliga lastbilar, ett 50-tal specialbilar som lvkulsprute, mät-, signal m fl fordon.
 13 st specialtraktorer.
 Komplett utrustning för (utom pjäster med tillbehör) för sammanlagt 7 st artilleridivisioner, ett 7 cm lvbatteri och 2 st akantroppar.
 70.000 m uniformskläde.
 C:a 11.000 gasmasker.
 50 st radiostationer samt fältetefoner.
 860 vanliga kikare.
 7 st artillerikikare.
 500 st kulsprutepistoler.

Oh yeah, and 100s of millions of SEK, food and civilian material. Im assuming that you're finnish and have been taught a real language in school, spurdo.
>>
>>28400046
I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly Sweden had a few secret bases in Norway during WW2 dedicated to assisting the resistance movement, and that this information was only declassified a few years ago. Maybe such bases existed in Finland too? Not sure. Either way, my great grandfather died as a volunteer in the Winter War, and I'm convinced I also would want to help Finland if the Russians came knocking.
>>
>>28400046
Sweden never made such a promise to Finland. Considering the state of the swedish army at the time (due to british pressure of detante), it was probably a wise thing. And if you consider the british and french strategy at the time, namely to force Sweden and Finland to officially request help from them, provoking Germany to attack Sweden so that a) Sweden and Finland would take the blame of the war and b) france wouldnt have to be a battlefield, it was probably the best thing to happen too.
>>
>>28400143
You mean operation Sepals?
>>
> itt white nationalists demonstrate their idiocy
>>
>>28390970
kek
>>
>>28400143
> Maybe such bases existed in Finland too?

Pretty sure they didn't, Winter War was a relatively short war so setting up such bases wouldn't have happened fast enough, and even if they existed, information about them would have already emerged at some point after the Soviet Union fell.

Also, after Winter War Finland moved closer to Germany and wouldn't have required much help from Sweden from then on (and it would have been a bit odd from Sweden to on one hand support anti-German resistance in Norway, and on the other hand support pro-German Finland at the same time).
>>
>>28400124

I know that "kulsprutgevär" is probably the Swedish BAR variant, and "kulspruta" is machine gun (almost certainly Schwarzloses), but what are the "kulsprutpistoler"? The Finnish army never used the Swedish variant of Suomi SMG, so I wonder what those could be.
>>
>>28389616
well it's pretty easy
join nato
>>
>>28400326
SMGs. lvakan and pvkanon is AA and anti-armor cannons.
>>
>>28400290
>and it would have been a bit odd from Sweden to on one hand support anti-German resistance in Norway, and on the other hand support pro-German Finland at the same time

Except the Swedes allowed German troop movements through Sweden and during most of the war supplied Germany with iron and ball bearings that was vital to the German war effort.
Sweden even went so far as to use its own ships and hoping their neutrality would keep the allies from sinking them, and the Swedish navy several times escorted German cargo ships to limit the risk of allied attack.

It was not until the end of 1944 that the Swedish exports to Germany was stopped, mainly because the Soviet Union very aggressively laid out the point that it was time to pick a side, or someone else would pick for them.
>>
>>28390970
sweden cu.cked
>>
>>28389847
>>high per-capita immigration for decades
>>remains a pretty decent place to live
>As we can see, the racists and xenophobes have a problem with this. Then again, they usually do have a very hard time with reality.
that's because actual swedes are pretty peaceful, there are a huge amount of immigrants in jail because they can't behave like civilised beings
>>
>>28400363

Yeah, I realize it's SMGs, I was wondering which type of SMG.
>>
>>28389616
put huge barrels of vodka on border and inwards every kilometer.
as russians come through they pick up vodka and start drinking.
they don't stop drinking then until there is vodka.
entire offensive becomes a huge disaster.
>>
>>28389616
use all the shitskins as a human shield
>>
>>28397160
They need to reinstate compulsory national service
>>
>>28400393
Either as you said, M/37-39 (ie. the finnish model SMG) or MP35s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35
>>
>>28400372
But Sweden wasn't neutral during WW2, and they never claimed to be. They were non-participating and had their own agendas, chiefly to support the other scandinavian countries and finland while avoiding an invasion.
>>
>>28389616
Conscript all refugees, give AKs and RPG-7s, tell them Putin drew Muhammad. Cause long, drawn out war that kills all refugees and causes economic collapse in Russia.
>>
>>28400503
10/10

I will call the defense ministry right away.
>>
>>28400503
they would never be able to understand PRIO, good effort though
>>
>>28400124
490 million SEK as of december 1940 if we are to be precise. To be compared with the finnish GDP anno 1938 of 385 million SEK.
>>
>>28400372
Not at all. The swedish export to Germany was due the german inability to uphold their own quota to sweden after 1942. Sweden needed to import coal, without it their industry dies and swedes freeze to death.

As for the troop movements, read article 7, 5th Haag-convention. It was actually limited, as no armed troops were allowed to be transported, and it wasn't allowed at all until fighting in Norway stopped.
>>
>>28400718
Both a bump and clarification; the movement of german troops from Norway to Finland came due to the request from Finland, not Germany.
>>
>>28389663
That is quite possibly the largest gathering of black people in Swedish history. An association for some African ethnicity (Nigerians? idk) arranged some cultural event and gathered from all over the country, the result being what you see in that picture. A person who has lived in Sweden their whole lives is unlikely to have ever seen a tenth of that number of blacks gathered in the same place.

>>28390970
It's not a Swedish military lion and it never was. It was snipped after a request from Norwegian soldiers.

>>28390059
>rape capital of europe
Absolute nonsense stemming from misunderstood statistics and confirmation bias. The expert opinion is that rape in Sweden is normal for a developed country and studies using the methods advocated by most experts suggest that there is more rape per capita in both Denmark and Finland.

Stop fucking reposting what you read on /pol/ and start discussing the topic at hand.
>>
>>28400459
It's most likely MP-35 then, the finnish army did have those in its' inventory at one point, although those numbers seem way off.
>>
>>28389847
I can see where you're coming from, anon. If we just ignore all the problems, maybe they'll go away. Right?

NK, China, Syria and every country in Africa also are pretty decent places to live when you ignore all the bad things. Reckless mass immigration has destroyed Sweden.
>>
>>28400900
I think it's far more likely that it's the finnish designed variant (mp-37/39). Where are you reading that they were never in finnish inventory?
>>
>>28400895
Yeah you can see people putting the chairs away. It's clearly from some event but people like to believe that's a typical day rather than some organized gathering.
>>
>>28400046
>this is what ungrateful little shits in Finland tell themselves
Mannerheim himself said that Finland could not possibly have hoped to hold out for as long as they did without the help given to them primarily by Sweden, but I'm sure you know better than the fucking Marshal of Finland.
>>
>>28400975
This picture is 100% hnnnnng
>>
>>28400895
>Absolute nonsense stemming from misunderstood statistics and confirmation bias. The expert opinion is that rape in Sweden is normal for a developed country and studies using the methods advocated by most experts suggest that there is more rape per capita in both Denmark and Finland.

Also pretty much every sexual assault crime is now classified as rape in Sweden, something that throws statistics off compared to other countries.

Also it is a fucking disgrace when a woman getting "touched inappropriately" or decides the day after that the drunk sex she had last night was non-consensual is grouped in with women who have been violently abducted, raped and assaulted by a group of men.

Hard to get proper statistics with such broad definitions of what "rape" is.
>>
>>28401033
>Also pretty much every sexual assault crime is now classified as rape in Sweden

Well rape is penetration without consent.
>>
>>28401058
not everywhere. some civilized places have a more gender equal definition of rape.
also in some laws rape does not exists only sexual assault / sexual violence that is all encompassing and independent of penetration.
>>
>>28400895
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

You're so desperate to perpetrate the multicultural agenda you'll go into a state of denial of everything. Really are a bit of a dick aren't you.
>>
>>28389733
>dat surprisingly high number of americans coming to sweden
is the white man coming home? lol
>>
>>28401058
Nope, not in sweden. Which means that when you're looking at statistics on an international level, it's not comparable with other countries.
>>
>>28400964

Jaegerplatoon.net is my go-to source online when it comes to finnish ww2 weapon info, and the guy who maintains the site is pretty certain that no license made variants of the suomi smg were ever used by the finnish army, plus the husqvarna-made copy had a number of differences to the Tikkakoski -made original suomi, which would have warranted its' own type name from the finnish army, but no such variant can be found in finnish archives... UNLESS the were M37-39F's, which were imported from finland, and more or less identical to the original suomi, but i'm pretty sure those were not produced until after the winter war.
>>
>>28401331
>>28401205
I'd like to see any proof of that.
>>
>>28401285
>Absolute nonsense stemming from misunderstood statistics and confirmation bias.

You've just proved this point. Look at your fucking source and tell me that's unbiased and not regurgitated.
>>
>>28401285
>Sources
>Wordpress
>Jihadwatch

Fuck me, I'd be careful about throwing stones from your glass house. Telling someone they're in denial when THAT is your information?
>>
>>28401415
>A person who by assault or otherwise by violence or by threat of a criminal act forces another person to have sexual intercourse or to undertake or endure another sexual act that, having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years.

see no penetration mentioned
>>
>>28390239
which unit?
>>
>>28401445
The definition of intercourse is sexual contact involving penetration.
>>
>>28401503
>endure another sexual act that
basically even licking a pussy will count as rape
>>
>>28401503
>or to undertake or endure another sexual act that, having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general, is comparable to sexual intercourse

Are you being retarded on purpose or just bad at reading comprehension?
>>
>>28401584
If you do that without consent it's rape in any of the 50 states in the US.
>>
>>28401586
Don't get snippy when you said no penetration was mentioned when you didn't know what intercourse meant.

>>28401584
How is that "basically even"? If it's not consent it's a pretty heinous thing to have done to you.
>>
>>28401602
And still there is no penetration.
>>
>>28401613
But there's no way that encompasses "every sexual assault".

It's penetration and acts comparable to intercourse like non-penetrative sex.
>>
>>28401612
she can't consent with ducktape on her mouth anon
>>
>>28401612
>Don't get snippy when you said no penetration was mentioned when you didn't know what intercourse meant.

First of all i am not the one you quoted.
Second, i was trying to point out that physical penetration is not a requirement under Swedish law.
Third, i am well aware what intercourse means.

I do fear that something is getting lost in translation from Swedish however.

>>28401648
I was simply replying to someone that claimed that physical penetration was required for it to be classified as rape.
This is not the case as depending on the circumstances and how liberal the prosecutor wants to be in the case any form of forced sexual contact will be classified as rape.
>>
>>28401691
obviously if i'm passed out on a couch an d a girl sucks my dick that's rape too.

it's just according to feminists i rape the girl according to sane people the girl rapes me.
>>
>>28389847
>racist

Stopped reading
>>
>>28401415
http://www.regeringen.se/rattsdokument/lagradsremiss/2013/02/en-skarpt-sexualbrottslagstiftning/
>>
>>28400580
This desu.

Fuck PRIO.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.