[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do females pretend to like guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27
File: 01carry-web3-articleLarge.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
01carry-web3-articleLarge.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
Why do females pretend to like guns?
>>
>pretend

are women incapable of liking things?
>>
>>28389516
because women need the attention on them at all times
>>
>>28389516
Anyone who puts pink plastic furniture on a weapon is going to hell
>>
>>28389516
Go away /pol/
>>
File: 1451523681412.png (402 KB, 900x777) Image search: [Google]
1451523681412.png
402 KB, 900x777
same reason they pretend to like video games: attention.

>>28389521
yes they are actually.
most people are, but women especially.
>>
File: tmp_2050-1448056365716616506187.gif (998 KB, 498x340) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2050-1448056365716616506187.gif
998 KB, 498x340
>>28389516
who hurt you, OP?
it's alright, you can tell us. we care about you, anon
>>
File: miculekclan02.jpg (40 KB, 326x287) Image search: [Google]
miculekclan02.jpg
40 KB, 326x287
Some do legitimately like guns, like Lena Miculek. Others might do it for the "strong, independent woman" act.
>>
>>28389539
Tbf, alot of guys get guns for macho reasons too
>>
>>28389516
Jesus Christ that stock

>my eyes
>>
>>28389539
Blech. Looks just like her dad...if he was a lesbian.
>>
>>28389539
I strongly agree, but some are just too into guns.
I should know. I had to recently use my loaded shotgun as a fuck toy for her.
Weirdest newyears ever.
>>
>>28389548
True enough, but OP specified women.

If I had to guess, I'd say 90% of people who own firearms own them for macho reasons/"they're fucking cool" and have no real skill with their firearms. They tend to attract a lot of retards.
>>
>>28389554
You can definitely see his genes, especially in her face.
>>
My sister likes guns in the sense that they allow her to post pictures on Instagram and pretend to be country and tough and exciting, or whatever image she's trying to achieve.
>going out shooting
>ask sister if she wants to go
>she says no
>on my way out she stops me
>asks to see my gun
>takes a selfie with it for her snapchat story and then waves me off
>>
File: deal with it slide.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
deal with it slide.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>28389564
>they're fucking cool
>implying that's a bad reason to like something
>>
File: triggered.jpg (48 KB, 488x310) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
48 KB, 488x310
Remember when that old guy molested the glock girl who was being an attention whore, and she went off the deep end and dyed her hair purple and the old guy lost his job?

Females should not be allowed to use guns, or drive a car. For their own protection and more importantly, the protection of others.
>>
>>28389564
Probably this is most accurate. Hardly anyone has any love for the mechanics and engineering of pins and springs that contain and redirect explosive forces in your hand.

>>28389580
I almost refuse this to be true it's so... word i can't think of to describe it.
>>
>>28389580
I can second this. Whenever I go to the range with a qt3.14, she always ask to take a selfie with some guns. I always tell her no.

That's how people get their firearms stolen. The best defense against a thief is for them to not know you have something valuable.

>>28389587
That isn't a bad reason to like something, but if that's the only reason you own one you're a retard. Having a tacticool gun doesn't mean shit if you can't shoot it with an acceptable degree of accuracy. Case in point, a friend of mine once bought a Kriss Vector and never sighted it in. Ever.
>>
>>28389554
It's like they're related or something
>>
>>28389516
Are you the same one that goes on different boards and asks "Why do women pretend to like 'board topic'?"

>>652310
>>
>>28389599
>I almost refuse this to be true
Accept it friend, because it is
>>
>>28389625
Got any more stories of it? I feel like i need something to rage at today.
>>
>>28389580
> this
Females are biologically programmed to need a good dicking. They know men like firearms, and that they can use them to attract a mate.

Firearms, in this sense, are an extension of the kitchen.
>>
>>28389599
>I almost refuse this to be true it's so... word i can't think of to describe it.
It wouldn't be the first time I've heard about a situation like this. Get with the times, grandpa. All the youngn's these days get all of their self worth from selfies and sharing pictures of themselves pretending to do things.
>>
>>28389599
Oh it's true, and that's hardly even the worst offense
>go deep sea fishing
>sister doesnt go
>later, catch sister taking a picture of cousin's phone screen
>sister posted it on her snapchat story
>a picture of a picture of the ocean so she could pretend like she went deep sea fishing with us
Social media is a cancer.

My experiences with women in general have led me to think poorly of them. It seems like most of them don't hold any true interests or hobbies besides buying clothes and prettying themselves up at the salon. Any interests they feign to have are just fashion accessories to make themselves seem more interesting. Approach any woman on the street and ask her if she has any hobbies. I will bet you $100 she'll say something along the lines of "uhm... Netflix xD"
>>
>>28389656
>It seems like most of them don't hold any true interests or hobbies besides buying clothes and prettying themselves up at the salon
Then there's the other group of women who genuinely like things like vidya, guns, etc. but are always out of shape and generally don't take care of themselves.

Then there's the .1% of women who actually are interesting, attractive human beings. If you find one of these and she takes a liking to you, hold on for dear life.

>"uhm... Netflix xD"
For fuck's sake, remember when binging on Netflix was frowned upon by almost everybody? You know, before it became the cool thing to do.
>>
In my experience, most women are either indifferent to guns or vehemently anti-gun. Other than the wannabe country slam pigs who shot a shotgun once at a tree stump and missed "omg im such a hunter, such a country girl!". This basically translates into "I like to blow dudes who drive lifted trucks and talk like they're from Alabama
>>
>>28389643
>Work at walmart
>Sell selfie sticks all day

This earth is gay as shit.
>>28389656

Deep sea fishing sounds fuckin awesome though. WHY... W-... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

You need to slap your sisters shit around. She sounds like a genuinely terrible existence.
>>
>>28389563
If that's not a keeper I don't know what is
>>
File: kurd woman rpg.jpg (120 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
kurd woman rpg.jpg
120 KB, 1280x853
>>28389615
people can buy whatever they want for whatever reason. if you believe otherwise your a filthy communist. now, ownership of an item doesn't impart special abilities to it's user. you can buy a Kriss or an SVD or whatever else just because and with zero skill in their use. you can't claim your Tier 1 just because you own them though. that's just being a douche bag.
>>
>>28389632
Not specificqally with guns, but just young people in general tend to do things like that. they don't have any genuine interest in something unless it gains them some street cred. And being "country" is cool.

I tend to fit the "country" sterotype well. I fgrew up in a small town, I drive a pickup truck, own guns and do outdoor things but I refuse to take part in anything related to what's "country"

Probably the best example I can give you is from a night at work

>me
>early december
>be valet
>late night shift, runs until 02:00
>people come in
>get back from parking someones BMW 328 or something
>some guy pulls up in a Ferrari F430
>I'm running back and this guy is backing it in to the "fancy car" spot (we call it parking "on top")
>coworker who was parking it does street racing or something and drives a tuned S2000
>cool dude
>a lot of other young guys on the shift
>they start to take pictures and selfies with the car
>I'm shooting the shit with the shift manager and the guy who parked it
>everyone is begging the manager to drive it back out
>asks everyone how to start the car and put it in gear
>no one except for me and the guy who parked it know anything about it
>when the gentleman comes out with his claim ticket, the manager hands me the keys
>got it into second gear on the way back
that's not as bad as some people and stories but it's the only one I've experienced
>>
File: 1451247371003.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
1451247371003.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>>28389516
like every other hobby to ruin it
>>
>>28389722
Nowhere did I imply that you shouldn't be able to buy something just because you think it's cool. You're projecting big time.

My point stands, however, that the majority of gun owners don't even know how to use their guns properly. Do you know how many nogunz went out after Sandy Hook, bought an AR, and never even shot the thing?
>>
>>28389617
His point is she's fucking hideous.
>>
>>28389516
Women aren't allowed to like things you like?

This is some second grade mentality stuff. Go outside and talk to people
>>
>>28389740
>WNBA_Attempts_Motocross.webm

I've watched this 2 times now and it's not even getting old.
>>
>>28389563
Shit, that thread was gone before I could even open it.
>>
>>28389563
You again? Damn son, you and your wo-man need jesus
>>
>>28389539

Her husband is so effeminate she's practically a lesbian.
>>
>>28389516
I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
File: 1444460091731.png (364 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
1444460091731.png
364 KB, 752x501
>>28389740
Oh lord
>>
>>28389731
Nice story, would be more rage inducing if i had a stronger inclination towards cars though.

I'm not really old (mid 20's) but ever since i hit my teen years i've learned to generally hate everyone in my own age group because they're usually ass holes.

Definitely fucking hate the slightly younger generations too as they're more obnoxious and self centered than we are.

I say that though like i don't think everyone is a fucking ass hole.
>>
File: 3 gun woman.jpg (987 KB, 2674x3600) Image search: [Google]
3 gun woman.jpg
987 KB, 2674x3600
>>28389748
>the majority of gun owners don't even know how to use their guns properly. Do you know how many nogunz went out after Sandy Hook, bought an AR, and never even shot the thing?

so what and it doesn't matter. the only impact that has on me, and not because of their intent to use or not, is that it drives up demand and causes firearms to increase in price and makes a shortage of ammo. other than that, someone buying a tool and deciding not to use it doesn't affect you at all.
>>
>>28389698
She knows I strongly disapprove of her social media obsession but I don't say anything directly to her about it or lecture her. She's a teenager, hopefully she'll grow out of it, until then I don't want to make myself the bad guy, and I doubt I'd be able to say anything that could change her mindset anyways.

My favorite though is when we actually go shooting together and later she asks me sheepishly
>hey anon um.. What kind of gun was that we shot earlier?
>it was a Glock 19.
>oh what caliber is that in?
>9mm.
>ok thanks
Then she answers Chad's text about what gun she shot so that she can pretend to be knowledgable as well as experienced.

All her friends are the same except for one awkward friend she has in the CAP. Every move they make is to make themselves more attractive to Chad, and every interest they feign is to simply pad their resume. Or even worse, to try and win the inter-female competition to see who can pretend to have the most interesting life on social media. It's really kind of sad and it's made me very prejudiced against women.
>>
>>28389837
The make up makes her look weird. Her eyes are weird.
>>
>>28389837
Just wait until gun ban scares and stuff like that are over in a few years and these people that never even fired their AR once will be looking to dump them and a bunch of ammo relatively cheap.
>>
>>28389837
I... I don't understand what point you're trying to make. I'm saying I don't care what other people buy, but I'm judging them because so many of them are fucking stupid. Then you come in and start spouting nonsensical bullshit like you're trying to prove a point, but I can't figure out what that point is.

If I spent $10k on fishing gear because it was cool to own but never intended to use it, I'd fully expect to be ridiculed by anglers because I'm a fucking retard for buying it.

It doesn't have to affect me for me to call them out on their idiotic behavior. It has nothing to do if they are a man or a woman. It has everything to do with idiots being idiots.
>>
>>28389563

It's not normal to fuck your GF with a shotgun.

But on /k/ it is.

/k/: Not even once.
>>
>>28389837
Those weapons don't match each other at all, especially that steampunk looking pistol there. Neither weapons have a sling either, so I'm imagining how awkward it is to carry them over to the backdrop. Also those magazines are sticking out a lot. I'd still fuck her though, 9/10.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>28389554
Are you saying you wouldn't make sweet love to Jerry?
>>
>>28389684
I know this dumb Persian bitch from Orange County California literally the most posh suburb in california
>goes to a country music show once
>omg I'm so country now!
>boots and cowboy hats
>instagsram posts about guys with big trucks
>posts about country music stars
>posts about horses
>posts about durrrrrr hunting

Bitch you're not even white you're from the suburbs and drive a bw
>>
>>28389656
>It seems like most of them don't hold any true interests or hobbies besides buying clothes and prettying themselves up at the salon

It's a by-product of living in a society that constantly caters to their vanity.
>>
>>28389958
My favorite part is when they find themselves in the true country, it's nothing but judgement.

>Ugh, these stupid hicks are so disgusting!
>>
It's just like females who claim to be fans of sports teams.
>>
>>28389947
Your faggot phoneposting ass can make sweet love to Jerry
>>
>>28389516
The same reason they pretend to like anything. Attention. Women love nothing more than themselves, attention, and money. It's as simple as that. Don't listen to their lies or white knight fags.
>>
File: 1431121178550.png (1 MB, 836x1335) Image search: [Google]
1431121178550.png
1 MB, 836x1335
>>28389830
>tfw a liberal who's only platform was "dude, legalize weed lmao" was elected because of fucking millennials
>tfw in just a handful he's already gone back on like 90% of his promises like everyone knew he would and the only thing he's still doing is bringing in 50,000 refugees
I fucking hate this generation
>>
File: Salt_ponds_SF_Bay_(dro!d).jpg (889 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
Salt_ponds_SF_Bay_(dro!d).jpg
889 KB, 1365x2048
>>28389523
>2012
>not operating in salt ponds

(the color is caused by algae blooms)
>>
>>28389900
and i'm saying that's bullshit. someone can spend money on whatever they want. it's their money. they're only an idiot if they claim they're an expert because of what they own.
>>
>>28389740
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>28389830
I don't get out much, most of my face to face interactions are either at work or with fraternity "brothers" of mine, but I'm so far on the outs of that they don't even bother inviting me to things. The best times for me are probably at work because cars and trucks are something I'm very passionate about.

Furcons are something I do too, but only when people I know are going
I feel much the same but I'm a few years younger than you, only 21.

Barely any social media, just a facebook that I hardly touch and an FA account
>>
>>28389975
The money will be used to get even more attention
>>
>>28389848
Hopefully she will grow out of it. But chances are she won't since most social media parasites are well up into their middle age.

Your sister sounds exceptionally annoying though deliberately lying about shit she does and not bothering to actually do anything just to post about it.
>>
>>28389516
They like anything that gets them attention from men.
>>
>>28389947
That's exactly what I'm saying!
>>
>>28389874
That's already happened dude. Prices are gonna start going up again because it's an election year. You missed the boat on cheap ARs
>>
>>28389516
My ex gf loves guns, had two before I met her and bought three more while we were together. Unfortunately she had an inferiority complex and liked to start fights over nothing.

Oh well, it's easier to get a nofuns girl into funs than pacify an insecure bitch.
>>
>>28389984
And that's where we disagree.

I believe that if you buy equipment for street cred but never intend to become proficient with said equipment or even use it, you're a fucking idiot. You should have every right to buy whatever you want, but that doesn't make you smart for doing it.

You, on the other hand, believe that every purchase is a wise decision safe from any and all criticism, and somebody should only be chastised if they claim to be an expert on something they aren't.

Now that we've cleared that up, it's become fairly apparent that we're never going to agree.
>>
File: 20151231_203403.jpg (671 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20151231_203403.jpg
671 KB, 2304x1296
>>28389786
Yes anon i know. Im still drinking to try and forget it ever happened.
>>28389779
You really dont want to. But you can have pic of aftermath

>>28389932
No anon...no matter how you look at it, its not right. If the thing went of my girl would have been split in two. She made me use 3 magnum 00 for extra danger factor.

Fuck i need more whiskey
>>
>>28390043
>>28389984
Shut the fuck up, both of you. Nobody gives a shit, quit wagging your dicks around in a cro-magnon cave painting seminar
>>
>>28390001
You're such a faggot.
>>
>>28389988
I only get out because of work. Even then i have to deal with the general populace. Which isn't bad you just learn the stupidity of humanity a lot faster that way.

Guns are my passion but only because i love their mechanics. Something about them are much more appealing than cars. I'm more comfortable with a gun than a car. I repeatedly have nightmares about driving cars even.

>furcon
Whatever floats your boat man but at least you got somethin. I'd go to a comicon but i know they'd be a massive let down and probably smell like shit and most of it would just end up being stuff i'm not interested in like 5 hours of Dr. who shit.
>>
>>28390066
The whole point of this thread is why people pretend to like guns. We're discussing that topic. Stop being a cock garbling faggot.

No sane person tries to be a mediator on 4chan. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>28389988
What fraternity?
>>
>>28390060
But the muzzle has sharp, squared-off edges, that seems ouchy as hell.

Not to mention the whole disemboweled by buckshot thing.
>>
File: eyes open.gif (975 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
eyes open.gif
975 KB, 500x200
>>28389866
>Her eyes are weird
that's just eyeliner

>>28389945
>steampunk looking pistol
what is a racegun, Alex?
>>
>>28389866
I think it's her face that is making her look weird
>>
>>28390078
Don't get me wrong, I love guns but I'm a broke ass college kid. It's hard enough to find time to go and shoot, let alone stockpile ammo and buy a few guns every year. I'm a mechanical engineer (or studying it) which is a draw to both firearms and cars, but there's so little you can do with firearms at a university

gonna buy my first handgun this month, build another AR by May and that'll probably be it for me.

I can't say much about comicons or cons in general but they suck without people you don't know, or going alone. That's also why I enjoy furcons because the content is pretty focused and all my "real" friends are furry too so it works out.
>>
>>28389848
Next time she asks you should give some subtle misinformation, if she gets called out on it she might realize how dumb it is to pretend.
>>
>>28390148
I'm in no better situation myself really. Only slightly better though because i can keep my guns where i am just financially i'm severely limited in what i can do and i can't really put anything aside because by the next paycheck everything is gone.

I know it's sad but hipoint might be my only hope of anything i can afford besides what few affordable milsurps might be around still. Even then those are skyrocketing in price.
>>
>>28390165
/r/ing that image of she-boon with "AK-47"
>>
>>28389740

I'd like to make this entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDvMBPZ5Bik
>>
>>28390060
I hope you cleaned it afterwards to protect against corrosion. Next you should her cunt cosmoline as glock lube.
>>
>>28389982
>>2012
Da fuq?
>>
>>28390148
>mechanical engineer

What school? University of Idaho here
>>
>>28389516
Good job OP. Let's divide our base further and make gun rights even less palatable by unnecessarily alienating even more of the voter base.

*IF* you have friends who "pretend to like" guns, encourage them. Take them shooting (responsibly af). Let them burn your ammo. Make the experience and thus the idea of guns and shooting supportive and enjoyable.

OR JUST KEEP FUCKING US ALL RIGHT IN THE ASS SO WE CAN ALL BE BRITBONG TIER TOGETHER.
>>
>>28389982
its cause by being a faggot
>>
>>28390202
I was stupid because my cost of living is low, aside from an SKS my two guns are an Izh,ash AK74 and a .300 BLK AR15

The AK isn't too bad to afford but the AR was a poor choice. The gun was $1400 and ammo is fucking expensive.

I'm probably going to get a makarov or a glock 20 for my handgun and then build an AR that I've always wanted (since when I was playing airsoft as a 14 year old) in 5.56

>>28390230
Arizona State
>>
File: women.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
women.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>28390215
>>28389740
Even cooking isn't safe
>>
>>28390060
Does someone wanna link the pic?
>>
File: 1440642391159.jpg (87 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1440642391159.jpg
87 KB, 540x540
>>28390290
i dont know what more else to say that

>women
>>
File: horror.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>28390290
Jesus fuck. That guy's face though... kek'd
>>
>>28390290
Can they please work for Gordon Ramsay just once?
>>
File: let the pigeon go.jpg (85 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
let the pigeon go.jpg
85 KB, 1024x574
>>28390290

She pull that coconut out of her jacket?
>>
>>28390260
God damn.

How much money do you get to set aside for guns each check? I'm making roughly 300 - 400 a check biweekly and am only making ends meet.
>>
File: 1445278224801.jpg (94 KB, 564x631) Image search: [Google]
1445278224801.jpg
94 KB, 564x631
>>28390290
I don't want her anywhere near me with anything remotely sharp.
>>
attention, mostly.
>>
>>28390389
Well, my paychecks are pretty widely varied because what I make depends on tips and how many events I work in a week. Though, I do ask for 20-25 I often get a lot less than that.

I live in student housing so my student loans pay for it, and I have a meal plan so my cost of living is very, very low. And over summer, I go home and work full time.

I basically put everything into an account and withdraw as necessary. But I usually try to limit myself to three guns per calendar year. Or thereabouts.

I would say that after I get a handgun and build this AR, I'm going to focus more on buying ammo instead of getting more mouths to feed. I've been thinking about selling my .300 BLK AR just to not have something that's uber expensive to shoot. If I could get even $1200 for it, it would finance the 5.56 gun and a few hundred rounds of ammo.
>>
>>28389516
I want to meet the girl who fucked you up, OP.
>>
>>28390462
Just get a new barrel for your AR. It is 300 BLK
>>
>>28389684
My girl is indifferent, thank god. Her dad owns a few but she definitely doesn't pretend to like them, or ever shoot them really haha.
>>
File: 139689620488167.jpg (171 KB, 472x538) Image search: [Google]
139689620488167.jpg
171 KB, 472x538
>>28389595
Found the mudslime
>>
>>28389595
saudi Arabia pls go
>>
>>28389516
It makes it weird when you've met that loli's father.
>>
>>28390060
I need a link to these pictures, bad. Also, consider buying fake shells. For next time. Sure, if you press the trigger and it goes "click" she'll be mad you used fakes. Better than the alternative
>>
>>28389516
where do i get a bb gun like that
>>
>>28389988
fellow furfag
>>
>>28389516
Women are notorious pretenders because we've bred them to be housewives for thousands of years. In such a breeding environment, the genes of interesting women with individual interests and personality were evolutionarily disadvantaged and didn't get passed down as much. The women who just wanted to sit around all day looking pretty were prized.

We essentially did the same thing to them that we did to American niggers...we created a subordinate race of partial humans and then loosed it upon society in the 50s and 60s for no good reason because boomers are retarded. Women pretending to like shit is just a symptom of this. How do you outcompete others if your entire peer group is made of people who are genetically programmed to hate doing shit? Simple. You start a mindless pissing contest nobody would ever pay attention to unless they were as useless as you are, then award status to the person who's best at it. For blacks it's rapping, for women it's selfies.
>>
>>28390738
>not understanding evolution
>>
>>28390754
not even him but i doubt you do either
>>
>>28389516
>Why do females pretend to like guns?
the one I got into shooting a couple years ago doesn't fake it. I might have literally ~200x more cash invested in my collection, but I think she likes shooting more than me.
She's just more into pellet rifles that aren't loud, and she doesn't exactly have to buy expensive stuff anyway since I have almost anything we'd want to shoot.
>>
>>28389599
You described funs very interestingly in that first paragraph. I legitimately have that love. Mechanics are awesome
>>
>>28389848
this is why more people should be faggots.
>>
>>28389599
See my gf will go to the range with me, fire off a few rounds, and doesn't actualy post it on social media, she just likes them. This being said she has no appreciation for how they work or the complexity of their internal mechanism's. But then again thats why there are so few female engineers, because they have no appreciation for such things.
>>
>>28389740

> holyfuckinshitdood.mpg

My sides. That video made me throw a kidney stone, I kekd so fucking hard.
>>
>>28389564
At the end of the day I believe I own gunsbecause I like mechanical things. Knifes, engines, anything with precise metal working in concert.
>>
>>28390334
>>28390606
No guise im pretty buzzed yet the ordeal is burned into my skull

Since you didnt know...
Shes a gun fanatic and inspected each type of load before i put it into the tube.
I suggested plastic birdshot (not as though it would have made the slightest difference) but instead she insisted on my 3 in mags.
Moral: not all females that loves guns should be allowed to have them or in my case in them.
The smell wont come off. May just flog the barrel and get a new one ordered.
>>
Attention and approval of men. They have worked out that if they feign interest in a male-dominated hobby, they'll gain improved access to the 8-10 males in that hobby, relative to other women of similar attractiveness.

The ones that are photographed are usually paid.
>>
Reminder that this stupid faggotry is okay, but gun politics aren't.
>>
>>28389516
>>28389521
>>28389522
>>28389523
>>28389530
>>28389532
>>28389537
>>28389595
>>28389740
>>28389975
>>28389994
>>28390738
>>28391102
this is some hardcore /r9k/ literal misogyny going on here holy fuck.

My girlfriend got me into shooting and knows more than I do, women can like things, and women can be better at things than guys or just the same.

Just because one slut wouldn't fuck you doesnt mean they're all big evil SJWs out to manipulate people like /r9k/ tells you lol

The salt here is too great
>>
women are seriously horrible and I can't believe there are actually cucks in 2016 that still have girlfriends
>>
>>28391586
Obviously there are going to be multiple exceptions to this, but simply speaking from my own experience with women, they are less inclined to have a hobby that they take seriously.
>>
>>28391612
>having a GF = Cuck

I will never understand Betas

Ever.
>>
>>28390000
>>
>>28389516

>Pretend

I'm pretty fuckin sure there are women on this earth who are as much into firearms as I am.

One thing though. I am sure there are also women who do it for >>28391102 and "strong independent womyn" reasons
>>
>>28391586
Anita pls leave
>>
>>28391634
yeah you wouldn't you fucking normalfag
>>
File: crawling in.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
crawling in.jpg
120 KB, 1440x1080
>>28391671
>>28391678
>>
>>28391634
>Letting women drain you of money and leaving you for tyrel.
I will never understand normies who are oblivious.
Ever.
>>
>>28391721
>le edge maymay
>That'll show em!
>>
File: 1450927105372.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1450927105372.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>>28389516
Atleast they wont ruin them with feminism like they did with videogames
>>
>>28391760
>not dating rich girls
I will never understand people/betas without standards
>>
>>28391586
who said i was trying to fuck them?
i dont kiss girls, faggot.
>>
>>28391788
>make a shit comment
>get a shit response
this is the name of the game now go back to /r9k/ and talk about the tendies you'll get if you turn in all your homework like a good boy
>>
>>28391800
Or will they...

>guns are too phallic and destructive! They should be shaped like tits and shoot candy!
>>
>>28391843
They will try gun control but they wont push for more females in gun production or something
>>
>>28391819
>>28391721
>>
>>28391843
I wouldn't mind a candy shooting titty gun
>>
>>28391586

found the cuck
>>
File: 17485516.jpg (82 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
17485516.jpg
82 KB, 727x1000
>>28391586
im a fucking faggot i dont want any of that rank loose pussy
>>
>>28390213
yw
>>
>>28389516
for the same reason men act like they like romantic comedies and facile social functions:

both sexes are addicted to fucking the ever living shit out of the other, and social connection improves the chances of maintaining a regular and repeatable fuck experience with a given individual.

that is, women like to fuck men, thus, in order to keep a man who likes guns in her snatch, she pretends to like guns inasmuch as any man would pretend to like woman things for the sake of keeping his dick wet.
>>
>>28391049
How do I know you didn't just put a little germx on the end of your barrel then?
>>
>>28389945
>I don't know what 3 Gun is
>>
>>28392243
Oh i dont know...would you like to smell the barrel?
How about next time i take a pic while inserted so the mods can throw the ban hammer on me.
Great idea.
>>
>>28392584
Or post it on a red board
Or link to it posted some place else
Or post an entire video to /soc/ or pornhub
>>
>>28390290
Funny thing is that actually is the proper way to open a coconut, they just should have hit harder
>>
>>28392584
Or link it another site, or post it on /hc/ and link it back here...
>>
>>28390260
Just build or buy a new upper dude
>>
>>28390826
Agreed, you don't have this problem with guys
>>
>>28391586

>My girlfriend got me into shooting and knows more than I do

How often does she fuck you in the ass
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.