[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when's the court martial?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: capncrunch_spotlight_2.jpg (124 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
capncrunch_spotlight_2.jpg
124 KB, 1200x675
So when's the court martial?
>>
I hope your not comparing those shoulder boards to those service stripes on his sleeves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_stripe

the good cpt. crunch has served the general fleet for 12 years ya little cunt
>>
>>28387926
>QUAKERS NAVY, A FORCE FOR GOOD..SOURCES OF 7 HEALTHY VITAMINS AND MINERALS IN EVERY BOWL
>>
>>28387907
>>28387926
OP ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>28387926
What is old Captain Crunch up to these days anyways? I wonder what kind of fucking mega badass service record this guy has, do you think they have him combating off-brand cereal pirates in the gulf of Cheeriomolia?
>>
>>28387959
Would watch/10
>>
>>28388105
>Be pirate in Cheeriomolia
>overtaking foreign cargo vessels carrying Captain Crunch cereal to take the shipment and resell it as Berry Colossal Crunch
>Suddenly the crew shouts that they see Quaker Oats naval cruisers on the horizon and they are leveling their weapons
>I scope out the ship with my binoculars
>Commadore Crunch is scopeing me with his Binoculars
>shit myslef in fear and eat my gun
>seconds later the shells hit and destroy my boat and kill the entire crew
>Crunch lowers his Binoculars and congratulates the crew on another successful strike
>>
>>28388158
That needs to be their new ad.
>>
>>28388243
Yes it does
>ywn read history books on Crunch's famous campaigns across the General Mills ocean Theater
>>
File: PBF224-Commander_Crisp.jpg (132 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF224-Commander_Crisp.jpg
132 KB, 900x300
>>28388158
>>
>>28388334
Holy fuck what a badass, whats this from?
>>
File: latest.jpg (468 KB, 1032x1600) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
468 KB, 1032x1600
YARRR We marshmallow mateys would be plundering the milk seas if it weren't for that scallywag Cap'n Crunch.
>>
>>28388334
That guy to the right in the back of the second panel is about to fuck some shit up
>Captain Crunch is a legend amoung cereal pirate brands, it's said that even the mere sight of his flagships sails in the distance makes the very seas themselves tremble in fear
>>
>>28388346
Perry Bible Fellowship
>>
>>28388353
>Yar I seen 'em
>Sails as mighty as the devil 'emself
>arr, sent me entire pirate fleet to thr bottom 'o the milky sea he did, with me as the only survivor yehar
>>
>>
File: 20151223_125835.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151223_125835.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Who would win in a chimpout between the captain and these guys?
>>
>>28388435
>Captain Crunch, legend of the 7 milky seas, bane of the marshmellow mateys pirate fleet, harbinger of death of the cereal pirates, the captain who's ship is said to be eternally crewed by the damned souls of satan himself, a captain with over 400 confirmed sorties and not a single loss at all
>some monkeys who just the the banannas

HMMMM
>>
>>28388435
It would be like a 6 masted 400 gun ship of the line doing 30 knots into a canoe
Captain crunch wins, no contest
>>
The only raping captain crunch does is rape your mouth.

Wait, that sounds wrong.

Well, the roof of your mouth.
>>
>>28388465
It would be like black hawk down, with waves upon waves of chocolate chimps.
The captain would obviously run out of ammo first...
>>
>>28388529
Capn Crunch is ironically one of the tasting cereals to eat dry.
>>
>>28388534
>Captain Crunch's last stand against the chocolate monkey hoards of Somalia
>mans the minigun until the barrel melts
>holds them with his rifle until the ammo runs dry
>fights them down with his sidearm until to runs out of ammo
>draws his sword and runs out to meet them in melee combat
>>
>>28388555
Epic finale with the bodies stacked deep

Nice trips
>>
>>28388534
HD-Black Hawk Down - Shugart And Gordon FULL: http://youtu.be/Qf0h24ii7XY
>>
>>28387907
The CO of a naval vessel is allowed the title of Captain, even if they are a Commander. Take destroyer and sub "captains," for instance. You'll have a few Commanders being COs of those ships being called Captain, and you'll have a Captain in charge of all those ships who's called Commodore.

>>28387926
Nope. In a Navy officers uniform, those are rank stripes.

So, Captain Crunch is either a submariner or a tin can sailor.
>>
>>28388534
Black Hawk Down Best Scenes (HD): http://youtu.be/_mQUbg14quI
>The Quaker Oats coalition's operations in Cheeriomolia against off brand cereal pirates
>>
>>28388623

Better example is that an Admiral in charge of a CV is still called "Captain" despite outranking one.
>>
>>28388597
Gets me every time
>>
>>28388645
The Admiral aboard the CV is the battle group commander, the Carrier itself is commanded by a Captain in both rank and title. The Admiral carries his flag aboard the CV.
>>
>>28388623
>Nope. In a Navy officers uniform, those are rank stripes.

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/support/uniforms/uniformregulations/chapter4/Pages/4231.aspx
>>
>>28387959
making the roof of enemies mouth bleed.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.