[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I Do Good /k/? I don't feel like it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13
File: Mossberg 500.jpg (16 KB, 750x233) Image search: [Google]
Mossberg 500.jpg
16 KB, 750x233
Me: 19 year old male, 5'8", semi-built
Sisters bf: 20-something, 6'7", built

So a few weeks ago, I had to put my money where my mouth is and threaten a persons life for the first time:

>Late at night
>About 2AM, I'm upstairs playing Fallout 4 on my pc
>Drunk sister returns/enters ground level of the house with her even more drunk boyfriend
>They're arguing. Loudly.
>He says "Stupid fucking bitch."

Hearing that alone put me on high alert

>I start listening from top of the stairs just to monitor what the fuck was happening
>They keep going back and forth, trading insults, for awhile while sis does random shit
>Becomes relatively calm
>They move to the basement (sisters room)
>I calm down, go back to my room, and sit quietly for a few minutes
>It happens
>I hear a loud crash in the basement from the upstairs level
>My sister starts screaming my name "ANON, ANON CALL 911" crying hysterically, running up the stairs
>Boyfriend is yelling "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH"
>"ANON HELP"
>No choice
>I call 911 first thing, cops are on their way now
>boyfriend chases my sister up the stairs
>Sister in front, boyfriend right behind
>>
>>28386460
>(CONT'D.)

>Shotgun in my hands
>CHOOK-CHOOK
>I point it right at his face
>Unparalleled feeling of both hatred and fear
>"This is your warning. Sit down on the fucking couch. Don't look at me."
>He goes deer-in-headlights. "Yes sir"

>It still amazes me how fast they start calling you sir

>I keep him at gunpoint until cops arrive
>I hid it before they came in
>Cops took the fucker outside
>The cops supported me in using the shotgun
>Al final, my sis had no marks on her and wouldn't press charges, she took him back the next day when they were sober
>"It wouldn't have happened if we weren't drunk."
>"We just need to stop drinking like that"
>3 weeks later they throw a party where, once again, they both get black-out drunk
>She literally says to me, "Yup! We're fine now. Back to normal."

Where I'm struggling is:
I don't understand how things can just go "back to normal" after something like that. For anyone.
I was literally 1cm away from ending a 20-something's life at 19

Help
>>
bump for counseling please
>>
>>28386460
Next time don't let them in.
>>
File: 1417150107192.gif (2 MB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
1417150107192.gif
2 MB, 290x218
>>28386467

Counselling for what?

Ultimately nothing happened and you put the fear of god into a drunk asshole; whom has likely had a very fucking sobering epiphany about being an angry drunk.

Nothing positive to be said about your sister though, considering as she's doing the exact same retarded shit that put my cousin in a hospital for trusting an abusive husband to turn over a new leaf; so keep an eye on her. As long he's in her life she's not going to be 100% safe.

Seems to me more like you need to get over yourself "almost" doing something that would have been justified and spend more time talking to her about her self-confidence and why she feels the need to "work things out" with someone that would resort to violence over an argument, drunk or not.
>>
OP, you're never going to fix your sister. Not going to guess what kind of guy the boyfriend is, but I can guarantee if it gets this bad once, it's going to get bad again. Find some way to move out.
>>
>>28386558
That's just it. If I move out, there's noone here to put the fucker down if/when it happens again, and I don't want that guilt on my conscience. Not to mention my mother lives here as well (She was working that night)
>>
>>28386578
You're fucked then. Sorry dude, but if there's nobody else in the picture to man up and tell him to fuck off, or to tell your sister that he and this man are done, or to explain to your mother that she needs to explain to this boyfriend that he's no longer welcome in the house... well, you're forever stuck with your family and their horrible decisions.
>>
>>28386467
You are a good man.

He isn't.

Your sister is just crashing around.

Stay the course.
>>
I hope you keep your guns secure. If he didn't know you had one before, he does now.

If you and your sister live in the same house, boyfriend is over a lot no doubt and if he gets mad and you're not there he's gonna go look for that shotgun.
>>
>>28386595
I HAVE done exactly that.
"He's no longer welcome here."
"He's dead to this family."
"Don't bring him back here."
ALL things that I've said, but apparently I'm being "unfair" to him and my sister.

I don't mean to ask for a solution for this, but I guess I just want SOMEONE to tell me that I did good in holding him down like I did because so far, noone is. They're making me feel like a fool for defending her.
>>
>>28386623
You're fine, he isn't, you female kin is being dumb and that is inherent in the nature of the species.

Yes, you did good.

Stay the fucking course. Keep reacting to every situation like that as though it were the first time. THEY need to unfuck themselves, not you. Jesus. I understand this is upsetting.... but it isn't difficult.
>>
>>28386623
>being unfair
this is your parents home, yes? Why the fuck hasn't your father made this guy fellate the barrel of a gun before skipping town? How big of a cuck is your dad if he lets a man beat his fucking daughter?
>>
>>28386604
Pay attention to what this anon said
>>28386460
>>
>>28386648
Parents are divorced. He lives in a seperate house.

>>28386642
I understand man. I'm just new to this. I haven't had to do anything like this before.
>>
>>28386460
Your sister is fucking retarded, let her be.

If obnoxious boyfriend causes you problems, tell him to fuck off. You did the right thing in that situation

Ultimately it sounds like you need to move out
>>
>>28386671
>>28386604
I keep each of my weapons hidden seperately. That fuckwad wouldn't find them.
>>
ITT: People falling for bullshit

Well meme'd OP
>>
>>28386623
see this
>>28386604

Good job keeping your sister safe... ish. Except like this guy said, now he knows, for a fact, there is a gun in the house and it's somewhere you can get to it. Best case scenario if he decides to grab your gun is that he's a dopehead that sells it to someone for a dime bag. Worst case is that he takes it then shoots something or someone you care about.

>>28386689
>hidden
And there's your problem. There might come a day that you, your mom, and your sister are all out working, or fucking around doing something, and boyfriend decides that your sister is old news. Good chance he might decide to toss your room, grab everything of value in the house, and bolt before the cops can catch him. Then what, OP? I'm not saying you did the wrong thing, but you need to move out now.
>>
>>28386467
Your sister and her bf are a pair of idiots.
>>
>>28386689

Obvious place is your room, as that would be the most accessible to you at all times.

From there all he has to do is look in the most concealed places, either in or under things such as bed/desk/etc.

Unless you've got some kind of hidden compartment in the wall that's entirely inconspicuous I'd invest in a safe.
>>
>>28386713

He's not the type to rob us for shit. He comes from a very privileged family. Silver spoon and all. He's a pussy to be frank with you, which is why this was all so surprising. It seemed so out of character for him.
>>
>>28386741
I suppose you're right, but my hands are tied at this point.

I can't move out

I can't hide the guns better than through "conventional methods", I'm borderline broke

I can't force him out
>>
>>28386755

Hopefully you're NEET and never have to worry about the gun being alone.

Other than that, if you have a job and a car, keep it in your car maybe.

If everything is entirely not possible, at least don't keep the ammo near the gun.
>>
>>28386755
If those are all true, you're just going to have to man up and FORCE your mother and sister to not allow him in the house anymore, zero tolerance.

If he's got erratic behavior like this, you can't afford to have him in your safe place where he could decide make a snap decision and murder your sister in the span of 30 seconds.

It's your only hope, anon...
>>
>>28386467
Sounds like a trashy cunt and the guy should leave with a boot in his ass. Abusive couples are like shit and flies. The chick is the shit, and the guys who hover on it are the nasty flies and they spread disease.

Get away from both of them.
>>
>>28386689
Good god, get trigger locks at very least.

Your sister is broken. There is no saving her. She's made her choices and she's not going anywhere but downhill, if she gets lucky she'll end up with a social worker after she gets passing out drunk in the wrong place and someone takes her for all she's worth. You owe her nothing.

The attention of shitbags is on your house. That is not the kind of house you want to be living in, especially after you've advertised you have guns there that you can't keep on your person 24/7.

Issue an ultimatum to your mother: she needs to put her foot down and tell your sister to clean up her act, and throw her out if she is incapable of doing so. If she does not do this, you are leaving. This way your sister gets a chance, and when she fails you can rightfully point out that she's fucked for good and keeping her in the house is going to cause nothing but pain
>>
>>28386755
Do you have a father? Live with him. Your mom and sister sound like trash to be tolerating this kind of shit and drama in their lives, and you don't deserve to suffer for their bad behavior.

I come from a broken household myself, and I never forgave them for it and barely forgive myself for being pulled down because of them.

Your sister's a slut man.
>>
>>28386783
This. These people are magnets for unesecarry pain, conflict and grief
>>
>>28386623
You did a damn fine job, anon.
>>
>>28386679
>parents divorced
This is the root of all the scumbags in this world. I'm guessing you and your sister didn't see your dad that much growing up? When people grow up without a father figure, they tend to have emotional issues, especially girls.

My buddy's sister, who's parents divorced when they were young, is now addicted to heroin and dating some asshole that's wanted in his home state for failing to pay child support. He also has a tattoo of a cabbage on his arm because he's a fucking retard I guess.

So many problems would be solved if people actually acted like responsible adults and stick together to raise their kids.
>>
>>28386848
It's better for them to separate and be happy alone rather than by together and make the kids lives shit.
>>
>>28386860
Bullshit. They made the mess for themselves. They should bite the fucking bullet and deal with whatever it takes to stick it out for the benefit of the children.
>>
>>28386848
>It is somehow the father's fault that he can't get custody or joint custody in the face of disgustingly biased divorce law
>>
>>28386899
>>28386848
>>28386860
>>28386898
My father had a very lengthy, intense affair behind my other's back.

She had no choice but to leave him.
>>
File: pic.png (335 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
335 KB, 1024x768
>>28386706

Fuck off.
>>
>>28386679
Live with your dad and disown your mother and sister before you end up on antidepressants, in jail, or dead for their crap.

Leave now, whatever sentimental value your family may hold isn't worth the weight of their sin. If you cannot, get the police on your side next time and have him forcefully removed. Kill if necessary.

Pack your stuff and leave. DO NOT support your mother or sister in any way, DO NOT visit them on holidays. When you leave, treat it like a funeral and don't come back into contact until they've expired and they're going to put them in the ground.

Do this anon, and you will live an infinitely better life than they can have.
>>
>>28386578
>there's noone here to put the fucker down if/when it happens again

maybe you should stop trying to help people who won't help themselves

if your sister is a dumb enough cunt to take the guy back or go out with someone like that in the first place, idk what to tell you

let her get beat up and then maybe she'll learn
>>
>>28386460
i can empathize with you on such level it's surprising,similar living situating crazy older sister with 2 kids mixing drugs and alcohol throwing violent suicidal fits and behaving dangerously around her aged 1 and 4 children with a loser druggie boyfriend .
>>
>>28386899
> people don't know what a prenup is
lol
>>28386915
> poorfag
> mossberg 590
Way to prove him right.
>>
>>28386860
They need to grow the fuck up and learn how to live with people. Why the fuck would they marry someone they despise?

Or better yet, they could start by actually marrying someone who isn't a total bitch/asshole.

Sometimes I worry about future me getting married and having to deal with a divorce, but then I remember that most people are morons and I'm actually going to marry a decent human being.

10/10 this thread has me pissed off.
>>
>>28386906
Huh.
With a mother like that, I guess it may have been for a good reason.
>>
>>28386928
thats a 500, fag
>>
>>28386941
500s have barrel shrouds stock?

Still richer than me, dildo.

I have a Maverick 88.
>>
>>28386934
>>
>>28386922
That seems a bit extreme to be honest. This is an extremely bad situation, but I couldn't abandon them like that.

I don't care if it takes them resenting me, or even hating me. I'll still help them.

I'd just be a coward if I left.
>>
>>28386949
Are you referring to the heat-sink? That's aftermarket.
>>
>>28386848
>This is the root of all the scumbags in this world. I'm guessing you and your sister didn't see your dad that much growing up? When people grow up without a father figure, they tend to have emotional issues, especially girls.

OMG what is she going to be whining to the government, social workers, shit men, and pieces of shit until she's 50 because DADDY DIDN'T HUG ME ENUFFF MOMMY WAHHH! To be a horrid bitch of a mom to illiterate brats whose fate is to be unmarketable underclass niggers and criminals all in the first world where they have unlimited opportunities to better themselves?

This is pathetic, your sister is a whiny cunt, and these people deserve to die. Your mom is a horrible person to put you through that and doesn't love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhNVEDSAMYA
>>
>>28386755
I say give the fucker one more chance, zero tolerance however. You say it was completely out of character for him, so maybe he learnt from his near death experience, as he piped down pretty quickly while drunk, and the serious repercussions of his actions would have been experienced the next day when he was sober.
So give him one more chance, if he acts up again even ONCE, like comes home drunk one day with your sis and makes some stupid remark towards you or anything, hits or assaults your sister, insults you, your sister or mom, get the shotgun out, aim it at his nuts, tell him to fuck off and never come back. Tell him if he doesn't leave, that you'll blow his nuts and dick off. Tell him, that if he ever comes back, you'll shoot his dick and nuts off, and you'll leave him pissing out of a straw like a pathetic eunuch fuck for the rest of his life, that he'll never be able to fuck anything for the rest of his life.
Buy some non-lethal shotgun ammo incase you actually have to use it to actually force him to leave if he calls your bluff, but if he's assaulted somebody, shoot the fucker.
He should think twice when he's jewel's and sceptre are threatened though.

Good luck OP, don't ever back down from this fucker or anyone else, you're the man of the house now, act like it.
>>
>>28386928
You're forgetting the part where the prenup was always signed under duress and is thus invalid
>>
File: heat-sink-aluminum-sheet.jpg (73 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
heat-sink-aluminum-sheet.jpg
73 KB, 1100x800
>>28386979
> Are you referring to the heat-sink? That's aftermarket.
ok
> Are you referring to the heat-sink?
> heat-sink
> barrel shroud is correct
> heat shield would also be correct
> but you didn't even spell the wrong words right
>>
You did the right thing.
>>
>>28386460
OP you're pretty much fucked if you care about your sister and want to move out at some point.
Until then your only choice is to follow her around where she lives to defend her. Even then, the guy is just gonna fuck her up where nobody will defend her. It's her responsibility to protect herself at this point and she clearly doesn't want to do that.
She's either going to find out the hard way why she needs to leave the guy or maybe you can convince her somehow why making her 19 year old brother draw a firearm to save her is heavy shit.
If she gives half a shit about you she will listen and apologize for putting you in that position.

Maybe you should explain to her the risk you took by doing that and she will see the light.
>>
You done good, anon. Here's to hoping that you won't have to do that ever again
>>
>>28386706
You must live an uneventful life in some cookie cutter suburb if you think anything in this thread is too farfetched to happen
>>
>>28387016
You're forgetting the part where the prenup says that you're not signing under duress and that line of argument is thus invalid
>>
>>28386460
You nearly shot an unarmed man over some drunk whore you don't even want to fuck (hopefully). If that loudmouthed bitch was my sister, I'd kick her right in the cunt.
>>
>>28387055
Oh yeah, and there's witnesses and lawyers present saying that both parties were of sound mind and body.
>>
>>28387066
You see anon.. that's my fucking sister. Love and understanding for your family is a real thing.
>>
>>28387075
She's a dumb, drunk whore that will, eventually, get what she's asking for. You're not gonna be there 24/7. Cut her lose and live your own life.
>>
>>28386969
>I don't care if they hate me, I'd be a coward if I left
No, you'd be making a smart move if you left and sticking around means you're a masochist.

You owe them nothing. Your sister has made her choices; it's not your job to insulate her from their consequences. Maybe if she gets her ass beat she'll clean up her act, but what you need to understand is her problems are not your problems, nor your responsibility to deal with.

Your household have clearly demonstrated their true nature as shitbags for shitting on you for trying to drive this obviously abusive asshole off. Things are only going to go downhill for you from here if you stick around. You've tried making waves and trying to push things in the correct direction and you were rebuked, so get out or explain you're going to if this continues. Something needs to change here, this situation is intolerable.
>>
File: 1311618149368.jpg (7 KB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1311618149368.jpg
7 KB, 394x297
>>28386969
Live with your dad and disown this after USING THE POLICE to bury this dirtbag.

No it's not extreme. Your mother doesn't love you if she tolerates this, and your sister doesn't care enough about her self to really care about others.

DO NOT CARE what they think. You are better than them. LET them go away and live YOUR life. It's not cowardly when it's LEGALLY the smart thing to do.

Take this from someone older who LIVED the life and wish he did this and stuck with his guns early instead of being weak believing family was above all. Sometimes family is toxic and they refuse to correct intolerable behavior. Drugs, nigger tier boyfriends, laying about in a divorced mother's house who disrespects the rest of her children by allowing crap in her house.

YOU deserve better. You are better. Fuck the lot of them. Live with your dad, get a job, go to school, and get friends who care and support you. Let them go through the pain they deserve, and if they respect or care about you they'll clean up. Until then do NOT visit or contact them even if it gets really bad.

The fact is they do not respect you, and so long as they hold that attitude you need to unperson them for as long as it takes until they stop being degenerate losers.
>>
>>28387066
I think that's a little excessive, OP should at least show some loyalty to his sister until she's proven herself to be a worthless whore

That said yeah OP needs to either save some money and move out, or else figure out a way to isolate himself from the bitches of the family (locked door, no key to deadbeat sister)
>>
Well everyone, I think I got what I needed.

To those wanting to be helpful, thank you so much.
>>
>>28387075
If she didn't express her thanks and want to change her lifestyle after the incident, she's gonna keep getting into that situation over and over again.

It's a hard thing to accept but you can't be the protector forever.

You're 19 and have a whole life ahead of you. Don't piss it away for somebody who doesn't care.
>>
>>28387098
(Cont'd.)

It's 4am and I should call it a night. Thank you all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZaEP51rtmg

I wish we could go back to a simpler time where domestic violence was publicly accepted. All these fedora'd white knight c/ucks ITT denouncing OP`s boyfriend as a unremorseful unrehabilitable skin-walker makes me uggh. When no ones really sure what went down.

Society has lost sight of the fact a little domestic violence goes a long way in preventing uncontrollable rage and letting a bitch really have it and let's her know her place that it's not out of the realm of possibility when a bitch be acting up. When a bitch loses sight of this fact she behaves in ways that justify slapping a hoe. By not simply slapping the hoe your emotions remain bottled and are allowed to build up until you lose self control and a truly domestic violent incident occurs. Now days they just haul you off to jail for spanking your kids or slapping your wife until the little niglets are running wild in the street.

I've done things when drunk where I woke up ashamed and regretful of what I've done such as square dancing and I've had my share of bitches intentionally test my patience. I've also seen guys slapped with felony charges for being misled by these white knight c/ucks into defending bitches that probably deserved it or at least weren't willing to press charges or testify in your whiteknight c/uck trial.
>>
>>28386467
>they start calling you sir
So how often do you do this asshole?
>>
>>28387095
> I think that's a little excessive, OP should at least show some loyalty to his sister until she's proven herself to be a worthless whore
> sex before marriage
> sex at a young(ish) age
> not underageb&
> not a worthless whore

Yeah okay.
>>
>>28387098
>>28387112
Best of wishes OP, I hope things get better for you in the future.
>>
>>28386467
http://al-anon.org/
>>
>>28386804
This so much, I also know how you feel OP

Drop them ASAP, they're dead weight and you will get nothing but relief
>>
>>28387120
Yeah, no.

> gets drunk
> breaks shit
> does it again

Stay a cuck'd fedora faggot white knighting for shitty dudes.
>>
>>28387134
Oh fuck off, prick.
You can't blame him for feeling good for putting a shitbag in his place.
>>
File: stallone.png (889 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stallone.png
889 KB, 1280x720
>>28387094
>Live with your dad and disown this after USING THE POLICE to bury this dirtbag.

Don't even wait for the police. Call your father and arrange to leave next week. Tell him you do not feel safe anymore. Do whatever it takes to move in and start saving for an apartment.

Tell the rest of your family nothing as it's going to stir drama you don't need. Then leave. DO NOT LOOK BACK. If you have to lose petty property, then it's a very cheap price for your life. Ignore the crying, the whining, the blaming, and the BS religious talk. It's crap. BE FIRM. BE UNSWAYABLE.

Domestic Violence is serious and will remove the right from having guns and military service forever. Your done for life. You will be sucked in and wear an orange jumpsuit and be put on so many pills that people will never stop questioning your mental fitness. They will fuck with you so bad it will hinder your ability to function.

Get out. Disown. Meet new people. Live your life to the fullest and be happy.
>>
>>28386467
I think I can sorta understand what's happening anon. My sister has 2 kids with this fucking deadbeat asshole and I had to call the cops when he was flipping shit, I think you did the right thing.
>>
>>28387174
That kinda thing goes round. Everybody has their own scapegoat.
>>
>>28387120
>Domestic violence
>publicly accepted
Most states are must convict where the state represents the case rather than the victim. Convicts are nogun fags for life and treated like shit.

To be honest, the social standards in the United States makes the military a white knighting cuckfest. I'd rather pew pew for another nation than support nigger behaving civs who sucks every amurrrikan soldiers cock for existing.

Not worth bleeding for. Not worth dying for.
>>
>>28387174
>feeling good
>pulling a gun on an unarmed man
>>
>>28387231
>implying other nations are better
>>
>>28387235
>>28387239
>homefront is niggers
>ISIS/sectarian islamic paramilitary sucking on fat American tits giving guns and lands to jihadists after American sacrifice
>Osama been dead for years
>2016
>still cucking for the "best nation in the world"

Military is cvckold tier. Not worth it unless you like the idea of being a mercenary.
>>
File: equality.jpg (435 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
435 KB, 1000x809
>>28387120
>I wish we could go back to a simpler time where domestic violence was publicly accepted.

That was never the case. It's a feminist myth.

But let's hope it will be accepted in the future.
>>
>>28386746
Anyone is the type to do anything anon. The only difference is the reason WHY they do it.
>>
You dont know the full story. Your sister couldve been responsible for the "loud crash" and then ran upstairs blaming him. Bitches are cowards like that. Then they "take back" the man the next day because they know in their heart it was really all their fault to begin with and try to spin it like they're giving the man another chance. But reality is, it was ALL the bitches fault. I'll bet next she accusing him of rape, and that will be bullshit too.

Either way, it sounds like you're all white trash anyway.
>mom works at night
hmm doing what I suppose?
>>
>>28386934
>Why the fuck would they marry someone they despise?
because they all start out thinking
>I'm actually going to marry a decent human being.
>>
>>28387135
And did you have sex before marriage anon?
Stop being a nut
>>
>>28386460
Standard pattern of abusive relationships. Sad but unsurprising, breaking free is what is unusual.
>>
>>28386460
>>28386467
>>28386623
>Putting drunks in their place.
You can stay. I like you.

You don't need counseling. Your mind is in the best place it could be. That you didn't immediately blow his drunk ass away proves it. Anyone who says otherwise is an imbecile looking for Morality Points. You should enlist or go into law enforcement or security work...

The only thing that separates good from bad is discipline. Context can go fuck itself.

>>28387235
>Putting a drunk in his place.
>Not feeling good about it.
>>
>>28386467
You need counseling because you want to fuck your sister and are jealous of the guy. Otherwise everything sounded on the level
>>
>>28386848
This. Divorce induces a plethora of mental disorders in the developing mind. Never ends well.

Never.
>>
OP I understand how you feel, a year ago I had to pull a knife on a person that I know because he pulled my sisters boyfriend out of a moving car in the middle of a street.

He is a woman beater and he was elbowing this girl in the side to "punish her"

It sucks to have to do something like that, it makes you feel like a violent person, or like you made the wrong decision.

Just know that you did the right thing, that beyond the moment, the "is this life or death" you also taught that asshole a big life lesson, which is going to stick with them.

That is the world we live in, it can suck, but at least you are not a victim. This is what it is to be a man.
>>
>>28386467
You're fucking up.
Mind your own business.
>>
>>28386898
My father was abusive as shit to both of us and my mother made the right choice by leaving him, but I'll agree she shouldn't have ignored the signs in the first place.
>>
>>28386467

If this story is true...

You're a kid and stupid. People get drunk and stupid. You're the autist who almost killed somebody.
>>
>>28390313
Maybe you and your mom deserved to be hit? Why is it always the mans fault somehow??
>>
>>28390321

Yeah, nah, fuck off. His sister's life was in danger and there was no way to know what was happening. He was defending his kin.
>>
File: storm-of-steel.jpg (65 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
storm-of-steel.jpg
65 KB, 300x444
>>28386526
Having been in several similar situations as OP, I concur that it's not a big deal, in hindsight.

OP's problem -- and, what I assume is an epidemic of a problem on /k/ -- is that the experience of some actual situation exceeds the boundaries of their imagination and planning. This happens because instead of using critical thinking, people make baseless assumptions of how tense and very real shit will play out, and then bolster those naive assumptions with giddy bravado. "I'm gonna be a hero!" "I'm gonna do the dichotomously correct thing, as if the world works like that."

I've tried so many times to explain mindset, mentality, awareness, expectations, flexibility on this board, and nobody gets it. At least OP has something real to reflect on, to provide something concrete and actual to the process of constructing future templates of action and reaction.

Shit does not go down the way you think it goes down if you have never experienced shit going down; and, experiencing shit only gives you caution and the ability to consider/reconsider potential future unknowns -- to recognize and respect the inevitably unexpected and the murky chaos that appears where you've only thought there'd be wrong and right, white hats and black hats.

Expanding beyond OP's moral crisis here, we as armed, free citizens need to think more than plan or expect. Study martial bearing. Understand the warrior ethos and never blindly accept it because it gives us moral confidence.

Think you motherfuckers.
>>
>>28387031
At least he knows that they are after market 500 heat shields unlike yourself
>>
>>28390442

Yeah, nah.

Grow the fuck up. His sister was probably a drunk cunt and needed a slap.

>being 15 in 2016
>>
Daily reminder that if you try to step in on an abusive relationship, they will BOTH turn on you.
>>
>>28386623
Ya did good Anon. The first time is always the hardest to handle, proud of ya man. Just make sure to keep in the loop with him, if you feel he has any reason to get angry with your sister or anyone in your family again take a few days off school or work and stay at home for a bit, make up an excuse.
>>
This thread is full of fucking children. People argue. People get drunk. People make their own life decisions. You had no reason to put a gun in someone's face. You acted like any autist on 4Chan would. Please OP save this thread then when your at least 30 re open it and look back and laugh.
>>
>>28390799
>people just yell to call 911
>people just yell for help
>it was all a joke anon :^)
>>
File: 0049074006648_500X500.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0049074006648_500X500.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>buy a cheap gun safe
>bolt it to the floor in your room
>take boyfriend aside
>tell him if he ever raises a hand to your sister you will blow him away next time

You could also sit down with your sister and have an actual discussion about how she does not need to date drunken assholes but it sounds like she is the type that likes drunken assholes so good luck with that.
>>
OP is butthurt because he wants to fuck his sister
>>
>>28390870
As a police officer how my petty drama he hasto listen to. Crazy maker. Look that up.
>>
>>28390870
I didn't say anything about a joke but okay? Tell me the grounds anon had to shoot someone in this situation. He could have easily confronted the BF unarmed but he's a fucking cuck who lives at home so he shoved a gun in someone's face and posted about it on the internet.
>>
>>28390876
Corrected
>If he ever takes his hand to your sister you will blow him.
>>
>>28390918
>ill use my dank martial arts skills
>who needs guns anyway
>guns are for cucks
:^)
>>
>>28390949
Again your quoting nothing I said. OP would go to jail for murder if he shot this person.
>>
Tell her the first time you help her to escape because she didn't know any better.
Then tell her the second time you hold her down and help her boyfriend out when he beats her because she was too stupid to learn the first time.

I love my family too, but I won't keep charging at the bull if they keep waving that damn red flag.
>>
>>28390876
Why not both?
>>
>>28390321
Shithead with the shotgun was drunk too.
I love what k considers a self defense situation.
>>
>>28391451

I love retards that reply to me on the Internet that don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The kid with the shotgun is like 13 years old, and wasn't drunk or drinking.

His sister is just a drunk slut.
>>
File: 1425089607377.gif (99 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1425089607377.gif
99 KB, 480x270
>>28391008
he's right though(the martial arts part), you are basically saying what should have tried his low-rank CQC skills
>Me: 19 year old male, 5'8", semi-built
>Sisters bf: 20-something, 6'7", built
>5'8 age 19 SEMI-BUILT
>vs 20-something 6'7 BUILT
>just hit my sister
>drunk off his ass
>lemme just take my not-even-6', probably scrawny ass unarmed over to this mountain of muscle who's drunk off his ass and probably just hit my sister while screaming at her and advancing angrily up the stairs
>and drunk
>I'd better go have a man-to-man talk with him
>>
>>28386804
I'm with this anon. I could write out an explanation but his post will suffice regarding her behavior.

For advice, next time it might be better to let her get beat up, protecting your sister enables her to stay with him because she's got backup. Don't tell her to break up with him, just let her get beat up and try to convince your mom to force her and him out. If your sister loses her support group she's more likely to change her behavior.
>>
>>28386467
Been in similar shoes. There's absolutely nothing you can do until *she* gets it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Unfortunately, until she hits the bottom, she won't realize what's going on. And bottom is different for different people - some would get sober after this incident, but it takes others losing everything before they can do something about it.

However, there's another prominent thing you're pointing out: being drunk. This is the root cause, and this is what you need to worry. When she gets sober, boyfriends will change.
>>
>>28386713
>but you need to move out now

What he said. Remember one thing: You Cannot Trust A Drug User. Both of them *are* now.
>>
>>28386460
real shit
>>
>>28386689
Get a safe or remove firing pins/bolt carriers.
Hide ammo up ur ass
>>
>>28387004
>Non lethal ammo
My philosophy is that if you have to use a gun at all, you use it with lethal intent
>>
>>28386597
/thread
>>
lmao manlet
>>
>>28391609
I don't doubt he's 13, but his story says 19.
Also, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_nzubtcVtOj1rljy4lo2_250.png (15 KB, 103x117) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzubtcVtOj1rljy4lo2_250.png
15 KB, 103x117
>>28386467
>ending a 20-something's life at 19
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.