[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does a person armed with a baseball bat classify as deadly force??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jose.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jose.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
Does a person armed with a baseball bat classify as deadly force??

If someone threatened you with a bat could you pull your gun or a knife in defending you life?

Or would the baseball bat be categorized as non lethal
>location varies obviously
>>
>>28385285
if he was beating you with the bat then its dealy force

you could pull a gun on him though to stop things from escalating
>>
"Rudy, would you rather have a bat or a kabar?"

Name that movie
>>
>>28385285
what video game is this from?
>>
>>28385285

If I hit you in the head with a bat, can that kill you?
>>
>>28385530
Its not
>>28385542
Idk im asking
>>
>>28385542
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>28385609
you're a big guy
>>
>>28385600

A baseball bat travels on avg 70 plus mph. That can easily kill some.
>>
>>28385285
Yes, it's deadly force. Also a baton in the hands of someone without the proper training is deadly force. That was something I learned in the Navy when they gave batons to some of the QD watch without sending them to training.
>>
>>28385616
for you
>>
>>28385285
yes, a good strike to the head from a bat can easily kill somebody.
Most people using a bat attack to maim, or they just use it wrong, and most victims are quick enough to at least raise their arms.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.