[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /k/. What's your loadout for graboids? Guns, gear,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Shrieker_Screaming.jpg (30 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
Shrieker_Screaming.jpg
30 KB, 335x500
Alright, /k/. What's your loadout for graboids? Guns, gear, whatever.
>>
>buy Piper Tomahawk or other cheapshit plane
>operate plane out of a paved airstrip at least 50 miles from the nearest sighting
>drop meat filled with broken glass, cyanide, hand grenades
>observe from air until you find something that works, and then continue to drop that.

It seems like the ability to fly is a pretty big advantage here.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>28384797
what kind of graboids? are we talking tremors 5 vaginas with teeth?
shriekers?
this is need to know information.
>>
>>28384830
Up to you but we say the originals if you want guidance.
>>
>>28384830

Ever seen the Tremors movies?
>>
>>28384851
Yes yes I get the reference. I assume you are also out of 9 mm ammunition.
>>
>>28384797
polonium umbrella.

graboids are terrified of umbrellas, and will immediately drop into hibernation mode upon seeing one. Then you can simply walk up and give it the ol Putin hot shot.
>>
>>28384828
Legit you could strap hand grenades to vibrating dildos put a pin to a rock or something so when the grab out grabs it the string pulls the pin

Of course the vibrating dildo would pull attention of he graboids
>>
File: M82A1_barrett[1].jpg (74 KB, 1800x540) Image search: [Google]
M82A1_barrett[1].jpg
74 KB, 1800x540
>>28384849
one of these. absolutely shrecks graboids if you watched the scifi series.
>>
>>28384797
>this thing walks up to you in a bar and slaps your girlfriend's ass? what do you do?
>>
>>28384902
>watching anything on SyFy except Battlestar
>>
>>28384906
some bitch killed one with a broken beer bottle. seems like a bad place for it to pick a fight.
>>
>>28384916
wasn't all bad
>>
>>28384976
There is no way that made it to the final cut of the show
>>
File: tremors50bmg.webm (251 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tremors50bmg.webm
251 KB, 640x480
>>28384797
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 114x84) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 114x84
>>28384976
Damn
>>
>>28385049
it did
part of the "plot" was that she had to jump into a barrel of water to not be seen by an ass blaster. then she ran off to the convenience store to yell at Burt or something and didn't bother changing her shirt.
>>
>>28385069
I don't know what it is about wet tshirts but, holy shit
>>
>>28384976
>>28385049
I remember watching this episode when the Tremors TV show first came out on SciFi. Was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>28385050
>getting knocked over with something that kicks like a soft pushy 12ga

lol, there's even a fucking webm of one of the faggots from here in a sakuya cosplay shooting his M82 and not getting bitched around that much
>>
File: git sum.jpg (64 KB, 393x537) Image search: [Google]
git sum.jpg
64 KB, 393x537
>Graboids
C4 strapped to tickle me elmos. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>Shriekers/ass blasters
Pic related, with a .50 Beowulf AR as backup.

Haven't seen the latest movie so I don't know what the newest stage of the graboid lifecycle is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.