[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be travelling across Europe in the summer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: skivvyroll.jpg (557 KB, 576x1209) Image search: [Google]
skivvyroll.jpg
557 KB, 576x1209
I'm going to be travelling across Europe in the summer and need a weapon.
Prefferably 2: one good weapon and one small one.
They need to be legal in most of the countries. I'm thinking a knife or batton
Can anyone help or give me a guide?
>>
might be able to get away with a rock if it's not too sharp.
>>
>>28383336
>arrested for harming a refugee that was simply trying to "borrow" his cell phone, wallet, pocket cash
>>
>>28383336
What sort of garment is that on the outside in steps 7 and 8? Some sort of extra thick cold-weather sock that I'm not familiar with because I'm from Florida?
>>
Maglite bat- I mean flashlight. It's probably the only thing you can legally get away with carrying in every country.

Anybody remember when that electrician in the UK got tazed for having a screw driver in his pocket?
>>
>>28383336
>europe
>weapon
>>
>>28383384
cotton hiking socks goy

even people in florida would benefit from wearing thicker socks when walking or hiking long distances.
>>
>>28383408
>implying I go outside
Nigger there are alligators here.
>>
>>28383408
>cotton
pls no
>>
>>28383336
You could try carrying a Qur'an, faithful Muslims won't attack their own.
>>
Do like the Irish and make a shillelagh. Walking stick and club all rolled into one deniable package
>>
>>28383408
>cotton hiking socks
disgusting
>>
>>28383439
cotton is great but the bad thing is you instantly freeze to death when you put it on. It's THAT dangerous i just don't understand why people don't understand that. I once took a shower and accidentally dropped my cotton towel in the tub with me. I was in the hospital for 4 months with 3rd degree burns.
>>
>>28383501
that's nice.
>>
>>28383336
Europe is kinda big and quite different regarding /k/ from state to state...
If you're going through Germany, forget the knife (anything bigger than a swiss army knife) or baton, if you get caught with that, you're in deep shit.
God forbid you actually shank/beat a sand nigger with it, they'll go full Nazi on your ass for that.

If you absolutely must have something, then a small, fixed-blade knife that not visibly carried will be acceptable for most of west EU. Absolutely no spring loaded stuff, that is jailbait.
The more east you go, the less fucks will be given about anything. However also the greater chance that your opponent might not be bare handed.
>>
http://www.moraofsweden.se/home

Moraknive
>>
>>28384674
I'll follow for France;

Knife, you can forget it. Maybe a laguiole but i doubt anything else.

Baton, legal to buy but illegal to carry and if you have to use it you best finish your opponentn leave the area and then dispose of the baton.
>>
>>28383336
>ever considering a knife for self defense
Stop worrying about what weapon seems more manly to use and get some fucking pepper spray. Anyone have that study where they found you're more likely to get injured when defending yourself with a knife than if you were to run or try to reason with/threaten the attacker?
>>
Dude, fuck europe what the fuck, you are literally not allowed to defend yourself

I carry a gun and two knives, one long and one short everywhere with me, I can't imagine not being able to carry any of them

America may suck cock but at least I can carry a big knife on my hip
>>
>>28383429
>not fucking with gators

Breh they're slow as fuck on land, like big dopey toothy logs.

I'm more concerned with all the fucking coyotes than with gators.
>>
>2015
>traveling Europe
>ever
>thinking about carrying illegal weapons
>while every LEO is on high alert for snackbars

Bretty gud 5/7
>>
File: image_14706.jpg (95 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image_14706.jpg
95 KB, 1200x1200
>>28383336
Step 1: buy ball hitch
Step 2: put in sock
Step 3: make kill
>>
>>28386444
>gators
>slow on land
goddamn yankee this is why you fucking faggots get killed by them. gators can sprint 30mph. It takes a lot to piss off a top tier predator like a gator that has no interest in fucking with humans unless humans fuck with them, but guys like you manage it then think they can outrun a 20ft long gator in a footrace and experience the on land deathroll.
>>
>>28383501
What?
>>
>>28383336
Unbreakable walking stick umbrella, this is not considered a weapon by any country and I have carried one on flights to Asia.

Its useful for jabbing mostly and would hurt considerably but it's also useful as a defense against knives or clubs being used to parry.

Small weapon idk.

Keys?
>>
>>28383386
That's fine for room defense but keeping a Maglite at the ready outdoors may very well be illegal.
>>
Read up on quran.
Grow a beard.
Best weapon is to say you are muslim.
EU government will never prosecute you, EU civilians will never touch you because they fear you will initiate a terror attack as retribution.
>>
>>28383336
you sound like a fagot i hope you get mugged
>>
>>28383391
>Switzerland isn't part of Europe
>>
Get a nice heavy glass bottle. Something non alcoholic. Sparkling cider or whatever, it just needs a neck long enough to hold it by. A nice heavy bottle will easily concuss someone and is legal to carry in a backpack anywhere. And if it breaks, fuck yeah you have a shiv now!
>>
>>28387320
>gators can sprint 30 mph
>repeating this old bullshit
Have you ever actually fucked around outside in Florida? Clearly not. Gators physically cannot sprint. A fast sorta waddle is all they have, and if they REALLY want to try, they'll do a high walk.

They're aquatic ambush predators, they have really awful fatigue poison problems, and have legs designed to sorta get the job done on land, but mostly to navigate in water.
>>
File: blablablabla.gif (143 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
blablablabla.gif
143 KB, 395x408
>>28388832
You went to Florida and participated in a gator running event? Your life is awesome
>>
>>28384674
Knife upto 9cm (no spring knife) are allowed in germany
>source, im german
>>
>>28383408
>cotton hiking socks

Don't reproduce
>>
>>28383336
Bandana and a padlock as a ghetto flail. It will absolutely fuck a person up and when disassembled, looks completely harmless.
>>
>>28384674
>Europe
>"state to state"
>>
>>28389096
BULLSHIT!
It's 12cm for fixed and two-handed opening knives. One handed opening knives and fixed knives longer than 12cm can not be carried, except for a good reason (popo don't care about your reason, they will fuck your shit).

Source: German Weapon laws
WaffG ยง42a

I can't understand why people still spout this shit, when it's written black on white and has been around for years.

As for OP: Might try what>>28383467
said. Looks unsupsicious and you can still break someones skull if needed. Maybe a smaller fiexed blade too.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.